Taylor Pays for College Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor earns her sophomore year!
11k words
4.62
34.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
475 Followers

The morning of Emily's game was awkward as Scott tried to encourage some more kinky games, but the bright light of the morning sun, and Beth's genuine desire to see her friend play soccer again put an end to that.

The game started at noon, but Emily was gone before Taylor got up. She had texted Taylor that she had sent the videos along to Emmett from the previous night. Taylor at first was surprised that she hadn't had Taylor do it, but then figured EMily must have logged into Taylor's email. By the time the three of them were ready and Scott packed the car up they were almost late to the game.

Taylor knew Emily was a good player, but didn't really appreciate her skill until she saw it in person. Even with Taylor's amateur understanding of soccer she could see that Emily was clearly the best player on the field. The team they were playing was pretty weak and Emily scored three goals before being subbed out a little after half time. She had pointed to her friends in the stands during the celebration of her third goal and Taylor was glad she was there.

Once Emily left the game Scott lost interest and took a walk around campus, which left Beth and Taylor free to chat. After a bit of awkward small talk the topic shifted to their one piece of common ground. Taylor wanted to know how Beth had gotten herself involved in Emily's little games, and how far they had gone.

"Don't be fooled by that All American smile, she can be downright cruel," Beth began.

"Then why did you keep doing it?"

"Well... it didn't start out all crazy, it just kind of progressed over time. Since I had done the last thing it never seemed totally crazy to do the next thing she came up with." Beth ended that with a shrug.

Taylor could understand that, it was kind of how this all had started for her. "So what was the meanest or toughest thing she did?" Taylor was a bit concerned about what she was going to find out.

Beth glanced to the ground, "One night we played some kind of card game, or whatever it was, she always picked the games, sometimes I barely understood the rules but the idea of not going along with her never really felt like an option."

Taylor knew what she meant by that, there was something about the intensity of Emily's attention that felt addictive.

Beth continued, "I of course lost, and she made me strip naked and get into their dog's crate. I had a thing for this guy at school, he worked at a pizza shop, and she had ordered from there. I had been in there just a couple minutes when the doorbell rang. The horror I felt as I looked up and saw Sean walk in and look at me naked on my hands and knees in a dog crate. The food and water dish were still in there, he might have thought I was eating and drinking out of it. She could have done any filthy thing to me and I probably would have enjoyed it at least a little, but she figured out something that would really make me squirm."

Taylor was a bit surprised, that seemed much more mean than playful or sexy the way Taylor's games had been so far. "What happened next?"

"Well I was really angry with her, but I was also so scared Sean would tell people what he saw, how do you explain that? Emily and I didn't talk for a few weeks, but like everything else with her she lures you back in. I later found out she made a deal with Sean that if he didn't tell anyone she would get me to blow him. Little did he know I would have done that if he had simply asked, so in the end she kind of helped me hook up with the guy I liked."

Taylor just shook her head, Emily really was a few steps ahead of everyone else.

Beth and Scott left right from the stadium and while Taylor had enjoyed the injection of new blood into their game, she was also glad she would have Emily back all to herself.

She opened the door to her room already thinking about how she would help Emily celebrate her win.

"Surprise!"

Taylor dropped her bag and let out a small scream. It took her a moment to recognize her high school friend Marissa. "Damn it, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Well that's a nice greeting, it's great to see you too." Marissa sneered. "My mom finally said I could come visit and I didn't want her to change her mind, so I just got in the car and came up."

"All right, I'm glad you finally made it. I don't really have any plans for the night." Taylor said.

"It's fine, we can just do whatever you usually do."

If she only knew thought Taylor.

They made small talk for awhile, catching up on their home town, Marissa was having some issue with her math teacher being weird around her but also giving her much higher grades than she deserved, she thought someone had broken into her gym locker, and field hockey season was going well, nothing very exciting.

Then she asked, "Taylor, I can't find anything about the scholarship you won other then that little mention in the newspaper. I really want to apply for it."

Taylor stared straight ahead for as long as she could, she had no idea how to answer. She knew that mention in the newspaper would come back to haunt her. She had no idea where to go with this. "Ummm don't worry about it, it wasn't nearly as big a deal as they made it out to be, just find something else." Taylor hoped she would let it drop.

"Come on Tay, you know how my parents are, they aren't going to let me not apply for a scholarship you won."

Taylor did not like the nickname that only Marissa used for her. She hoped Emily wouldn't hear it. "There are a lot of scholarships out there, just find another one, maybe they aren't doing it this year."

Marissa looked at her, "Tay, come on, they won't let me come to school here if I don't get the scholarship you got."

"I don't really like Tay, and what does it matter if you get that one or another one?"

Marissa looked down "Tay, or I mean Taylor, you know, come on, just tell me where I can apply."

Taylor was starting to get annoyed with her friend, "No really why is this one so important?"

Marissa sighed, "My parents never really thought you were really all that like into school, so if I can't win stuff that you did then they don't think I would make it here."

Taylor was pissed, "What the fuck, what do you mean?"

"Don't be mad, you know how they are, they're nuts."

"Why do they think that?" Marissa demanded.

"Well, they just know you had boyfriends and ummm they think you were kind of boy crazy, but who cares?"

"Boy crazy, who says boy crazy?" Taylor was pissed, she had helped Marissa a lot in high school.

"Well umm they didn't say boy crazy... They oh god, they said loose."

Taylor was appalled. "Loose? What am I a 1940's prostitute?"

"Hey slut!" Came from the hallway. Emily then stuck her head through the doorway.

'Oh, sorry I didn't know you had company." Emily waited to be introduced.

The silence lasted longer than it should have. Finally Marissa introduced herself as Taylor continued to glare at Marissa.

"Well, it looks like you guys are having fun. Do you have big plans for the night?" Emily dared to ask, she hadn't seen Taylor this annoyed before.

"No plans." Taylor responded flatly.

"Ok... well Darren is bringing over an eighth, and I scored three goals today so maybe we could have a little fun, would that be OK?" Emily's voice got more demanding.

"I will have some fun with you." Marissa said, then turned and glared at Taylor.

"Great, I'll grab some cards, we'll play Kings and get loaded." Emily was starting to get excited.

Marissa looked at Taylor, "What's Kings?"

Taylor explained it to her inexperienced friend, "The way we play is you take a deck of cards and spread them out face down around an empty cup. Each person takes a turn drawing a card, and each card means you do a different thing. Most of them are either you drink or make someone else drink. The first three times a King is picked you pour some of your drink into the cup. The game ends when the fourth King is drawn and that person has to drink the cup. I see you have some of your wine coolers with you, I'll have some wine and I'm sure Emily and Darren will drink beer, so that cup might be a really gross mix of the three."

"OK let's go!" Marissa chirped.

Taylor realized she needed to perk up. Marissa's parents didn't let her do much and she should try and make this a memorable visit for her.

As Taylor and Marissa went into the common room Darren had come over from across the balcony and was packing a bowl. The smell of weed filled the room pretty quickly and Marissa seemed far too excited for an afternoon drinking game. The first few rounds were uneventful, people either taking some drinks or assigning them to others. Then Marissa drew a Queen.

"What does Queen mean?"

"Queens mean you have to answer a truth or dare" Emily informed her. Taylor knew this was not the normal play but Emily had her way of working these things into the game.

"OK, truth" Marissa said.

"HMMMM" Emily began like she had never considered this type of thing before, "Wildest place you have had sex?"

Marissa looks down at the floor before responding, very quietly "my ass".

Emily and Darren's faces lit up. Taylor actually leaned forward in her seat, "ummm Marissa, she meant like, in a car or in a movie theater"

Marissa turns bright red "Oh my god! I'm sorry, I thought, oh god" then she covered her face with her hands.

Taylor was very surprised, she would have to reconsider her friend.

After about 40 minutes three of the Kings had been drawn, and the the cup had some wine, wine cooler, and beer in it. It was also getting warm. Emily had shared that she had sex with 8 different guys, Taylor had flashed Darren her tits on a dare, and Marissa had admitted she once masturbated at a sleepover with 4 other girls in the room. The real thing that was going on was a lot of drinking and smoking. Marissa had coughed a great deal after her first hit but was getting more and more aggressive each time the bowl came her way.

Eventually Marissa drew the last King. Each of the other players added a bit more of their drink to the cup, and slowly started chanting "drink, drink drink..."

Marissa looked into the cup and then smelled it. She pulled her face away from it and did not look happy. She tried a sip, and really looked like she was going to throw up. Taylor started to worry, she was pretty drunk and Taylor didn't know if she had ever smoked this much. Adding that concoction wasn't going to end well.

"Do I really have to do this?" Marissa plead.

"Don't be a wimp!" said Emily.

"Please, I'll do anything else, I can not drink this." Marissa begged. She clearly didn't want to have Emily be mad at her.

Taylor elbowed Emily and gave her her a little look and said, "Alright Emily, I'm sure there is something else she could do."

Emily looks at Taylor, then Marissa and then relents. "Alright, here is what you can do. Darren has been a good sport here. If you give him a lap dance you can dump the cup out." Emily also hoped this would make Darren forget she still owed him some money for the eighth.

Taylor was glad there was an option but didn't think her friend could pull something like this off, but she was wrong.

Marissa perked right up. "OK, I'll put a song on!" After a few taps on her phone she had music playing and was in front of Darren who had a large smile on his face. Marissa turned and pushed her ass into his lap and slowly raised and lowered her hips to rub against him. Taylor is shocked to see how she can move like that, it's almost like she has done this a few times.

As Marissa got going, grinding into Darren, Emily asked Taylor "Was she asking about your scholarship?"

"Ya, I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle that, hopefully she forgets about it."

Marissa had turned around and now was letting Darren rub his face between her substantial chest. As the song comes to an end she has turned around, grinding her body back into Darren, and she has taken his hands and was rubbing her tits with them. Darren had his eyes closed as he enjoyed this.

"Fuck, she's good." Emily whispered to no one in particular.

When the song ended Marissa hopped off of Darren which allowed his erect cock to pop into view through his pants. He quickly adjusted in his seat but Taylor and Emily had a giggle at his expense.

"So ummm what do you guys want to do now?" Darren asked hopefully.

Marissa looked over at the other girls, clearly up for anything. Taylor felt bad, she knew how sheltered Marissa's parents tried to keep her, and after watching her dance and listening to some of her answers during Kings Taylor knew she was dying to get out on her own. She didn't know how she would be able to help though, even if she told Marissa the truth.

"I think we are just going to chill for a bit, maybe we will catch up later." Emily informed a clearly disappointed Darren.

"Oh ummm OK, you can even up for the eighth later." Darren said before shuffling out, trying to hide the lump in his pants.

"Fuck" Emily muttered, she had hoped he wouldn't say anything about paying him.

The girls decided to grab an early dinner and walked across campus to one of the dining halls. Marissa looked like she had just been rescued from an abandoned island and had never seen such an advanced civilization. She wanted to see each building, and when Emily showed her some of the athletic facilities Marissa literally groaned in envy. Taylor wished she could do something, it would be fun to have Marissa come to school with her, she would fit in with all of her friends, and Emily even seemed to like her.

The girls laughed through dinner, still a bit buzzed, then headed back to the suite. Parties were still hours away when they got home, but Marissa seemed like she would have been happy to just listen to Emily's stories for the rest of the night.

Marissa asked Emily if she had ever had a chance to get a soccer scholarship, and Taylor knew where this was going to go.

"No, I had a couple of D1 coaches talk to me, mostly they said that by my Junior or Senior year I could maybe start, but I wasn't any where near a scholarship, they are really hard to get." Emily responded.

"I know! I am killing myself trying to win any scholarships, even little ones! Did Taylor tell you about hers?" Marissa was full of hope she could get some info from Emily.

Emily looked at Taylor, not knowing how to respond. Eventually she looked back at Marissa, "Ya, she seems like she has to work really really hard to keep that."

"She is still working on it? Taylor you didn't say you still had to do stuff for it! You're still in touch with the committee then!" Marissa had a new ray of hope. "Come on, why are you being so mean about this? Just tell me how I apply for this." Marissa looked heart broken.

Emily was holding back giggles, she couldn't wait to see how this would play out. "Hon, you don't want this scholarship, believe me!" Emily spat out before falling into laughter.

Marissa turned to Taylor for explanation and at this point Taylor just wanted this to stop.

Taylor took a deep breath, "Marissa it's not a real scholarship, it's a deal I made with a guy on the internet to help pay my tuition. I'm sorry it's just not going to work."

Marissa stared at her, and Emily looked truly shocked that Taylor had fessed up.

"What... do... you... do... for... him?" Marissa asked, speaking slower then Taylor had ever heard anyone speak before.

"I just ummmm do stuff that he likes to watch, like sex stuff." Taylor felt ridiculous saying that to her friend from home, it felt like this was the moment it would all come crashing down on her. She should have know this wouldn't last.

Marissa paused taking this all in. "So there is no essay about why giving back to your community is so important, and you don't have to chase teacher's down for a recommendation, or get a transcript from that woman who smells like pee, or pretend to be best friends with your pastor, or do three weekends of community service? Like, you just let him see you naked?"

"Well a little more than that, but it doesn't matter, there isn't a scholarship for you to get." Taylor hoped she wouldn't tell anyone else, but knew Marissa wouldn't be able to keep this secret from at least a few of her friends.

"Why can't I get this deal?" Marissa asked, stopping Taylor in her tracks. Was she serious? Taylor paused and thought about it. If she got her just a little bit involved, recoded just a little bit of her doing something dirty, maybe that would keep her quiet.

"Marissa, hon, I love ya, but you can't do this, lets just go have some fun tonight, you can figure it out tomorrow." Taylor hoped she would take the bait.

"Taylor please! All I need is the award letter you got and maybe a few hundred dollars to go with it. My parents just want to see that I can do whatever you did! Please!" Marissa begged.

Before Taylor could respond Emily jumped in, once again showing how she could always take advantage of a situation. "A few hundred dollars! Holy shit Marissa, you know how much Taylor would have to do to do to get a few hundred dollars! You'll never be able to get that much."

Marissa looked startled. "She knows all about it?" Marissa asked Taylor.

"Yes, she helps me. She comes up with most of the things I have to do." Taylor responded with a slight grin.

"Come on guys, help me out, what would I need to do to make this happen? I need to show my parents a letter and like a check, or money transfer or something." Marissa said looking back and forth to both girls. Then she said what Emily was waiting for. "I'll do anything."

"You will not." Emily stepped in. Taylor just assumed she already had a plan.

"Seriously, come on let me try it, if I can't I'll stop, but please, please let me try. I really think I can do it." Marissa was begging, and Taylor could tell Emily was eating it up.

"OK fine, we are gonna start with a bunch of naked pictures. He likes those. Have you ever taken pictures of yourself naked before?" Emily said, with a slightly taunting tone to her voice.

"OK, OK, OK, I can do this" Marissa said to herself mostly.

Marissa stood up and moved to the middle of the room and stood there looking at her old friend and her friend's new roommate who were her last chance to get away from home for college.

"Ok so I just take my clothes off, right here in front of you both? Do you both need to be here? Could I take the picture myself?" Marissa was obviously starting to get nervous and Taylor didn't think she would get through this.

"Picture? As in singular? Oh honey never mind. Taylor was right, you're not cut out for this." Emily interjected.

"Wait! No, Ok, I'm gonna do it, but can you just tell me what it is I'm gonna do? I just want to know." Marissa had started to shiver as she stood in front of them.

"Yes, I'll be happy to tell you," Emily began. Taylor was glad Emily was taking the lead, Taylor didn't think she would be creative or mean enough to actually make Marissa go through what she would need to. "I'm going to take a series of naked pictures of you, including ones that might include you doing all sorts of things, not just standing there. Then I will make you do absolutely anything else I want. Then if you do a great job, not a good one but a great one I will send all of it to a strange man on the internet. Then who knows what happens. Probably nothing, and you'll still have to listen to your overprotective parents. Are you ready toy?"

Taylor remembered the first time Emily had called her toy, she had been so frightened, but it had turned out OK. Taylor felt she was probably a bit tougher than Marissa though, so she couldn't imagine how she must feel.

"Ok, but it'll just be us right? Like no one else has to see me?" Marissa had begun pleading.

Soma99
Soma99
475 Followers