Taylor Pt. 05: Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining beads went much quicker, and Taylor was surprised to find the rest of the experience more pleasurable than painful. When the last ball popped out, she felt a relief in her colon that made her sigh in content. She could feel that her asshole was stretched out and gaping for everyone in the limo to see.

Taylor was allowed to sit normally and the rest of the ride passed somewhat uneventfully. They made her stick her tits and ass out the window to flash and moon other cars on the road, and for a few minutes toyed with the idea of sticking one of the champagne bottles up her ass. Luckily, if ominously, that idea was vetoed when they decided it was better to "save" her butt for later that evening.

They made it back to Bradley's house. His parents were gone for the weekend (as they often were) so the teens had the run of the place. As soon as they walked in, Taylor and Ethan were ushered to the back of the house and told to wait in the laundry room, with the door shut. It was a strange but comparably simple request. They didn't speak much for the first twenty minutes of solitude, then Ethan cleared his throat.

"Are you...is your butt...are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think so. It feels fine now that that thing is out of it," said Taylor.

"That's good," he said, blushing a bit, "I'm...I'm sorry all of this is happening to you."

Taylor looked at him. He could barely raise his teary eyes to meet her gaze. She moved over to him and wrapped him in her arms.

"It's not your fault," said Taylor, "It's not either of our faults. We're doing what we have to do for now, but someday this will all be over."

The words seemed to comfort Ethan some, but as she spoke them Taylor knew she didn't actually believe them. There was no end in sight to the hell they'd been forced to live in.

They waited in the cramped laundry room for nearly an hour, listening to the muted voices of others around the house, the front door opening and closing, people going up and down the stairs until finally there was a light knock on the door. Anne popped her head in.

"It's time," she said. She looked paler than usual.

Anne led Taylor and Ethan upstairs. The higher they got, the louder the sound of people having sex became. Anne pushed open the door to the master bedroom, where the sounds were originating.

It took a moment for Taylor to take in the scene. Bradley stood at the foot of the bed, naked, jerking off and holding a camera in his free hand. On the bed, Jackson was also naked and hammering away at some woman missionary style with his huge cock. The woman under him wasn't in the best shape, certainly not the kind of chick these two guys usually pursued. Her face, her whole head in fact, was covered in a black leather gimp mask. There were no eye holes and a closed zipper over the mouth. She was wailing like a demon was inside of her and even though it was muffled by her mask, she was still extremely loud.

"It's mom," Anne whispered into Taylor's ear, almost silently and quickly so as not to be seen by Bradley. Taylor's heart sank. She'd been forced to listen while Bradley fucked her mother before, now she was witnessing something far worse. Jackson's horsecock was splitting her in two and she was loving it.

Bradley looked at Taylor and smiled, still filming her mother getting reamed out like a whore.

"Oh look, some people want to join the party," said Bradley, "Take your clothes off and stay awhile guys."

There was an awkward pause, filled with the sloppy sounds of Mrs. Smith getting fucked. Taylor and Ethan slowly started to undress.

"You too," said Bradley, pointing at Anne. He wasn't quite as demanding with her, but there was still a bit of an edge to his words.

Anne stripped without complaint and the three stood there, buck naked. Taylor pretended not to notice that Ethan's cock was slightly chubbed up. Bradley moved over to her.

"Say one word and I'll make sure your entire world comes crashing down," he whispered in her ear. Taylor nodded her head in understanding.

Bradley moved back to the bed and patted Jackson on the back, who stopped fucking Taylor's mom immediately, leaving her panting for air. Her legs were splayed open, showing her disgustingly wet pussy to the room as Bradley crawled towards her head on his knees. He unzipped the mouth hole on the hood.

"Oh baby, you boys fucked me so well," said Mrs. Smith, still catching her breath.

"Not over yet," said Bradley as he unceremoniously stuffed his dick in her mouth.

Jackson grabbed Taylor by the arm and moved her towards the bed.

"Eat her out," he said, his huge member poking Taylor in the back.

Taylor more or less knew this part was coming. The very thought was enough to make her gag. She was not interested in eating anyone's pussy, let alone her own mother's. But, she knew what the consequences would be if she refused. She crawled between her mom's legs, doing her best to pretend it was someone, anyone, else. She closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and moved her head forward until she tasted hot, wet snatch.

Bradley was filming, making sure to get Taylor's face while she ate out her mom. Just another piece of leverage to add to the stack.

Taylor cleared her mind and mechanically went through the motions of licking out the pussy in front of her. She wasn't doing a good job of it (and certainly wasn't trying to) but nonetheless her mom seemed to be loving it. Her hips started rocking and she moaned while sucking Bradley's dick.

"Looks like she's gonna cum again!" said Bradley excitedly, refocusing the camera.

Sure enough, it only took a few more minutes of Taylor's unenthusiastic tonguing for Mrs. Smith to groan her way through an orgasm. Taylor pulled her mouth away and wretched, trying not to puke.

"She's ready for some more fucking, I'd say," said Bradley. He pointed to Ethan, "Your turn, bro."

Ethan looked scared but his dick was almost fully hard. He didn't move until Anne put her hand on his back and guided him towards the bed. Taylor rolled off onto the floor, trying to get the taste of pussy out of her mouth. Anne grabbed hold of Ethan's cock and stroked it a few times. She leaned in and licked his ear sexily, which made Bradley smile. She didn't just lick, though. Taylor noticed that she whispered something in his ear as well. Taylor was probably the only other person in the room who saw her do it. Whatever she said, Ethan immediately looked a bit calmer. Anne stroked him a few more times until he was fully hard then slapped him on the butt as if to say "now go fuck my mom".

Ethan nervously lined up his cock with Mrs. Smith's pussy, then delicately plunged it inside her. She groaned again, seemingly insatiable. Ethan's butt raised and lowered as he slowly humped his girlfriend's mother for a few minutes. Taylor turned her head away and quickly regretted it. Bradley had been waiting for her to do just that.

"Why don't you guys flip over, I've been wanting to fuck Mrs. Smith's ass all night," said Bradley smugly.

With a little maneuvering, Ethan and Mrs. Smith flipped over so that she was now on top riding his dick, her tits dangling in his face. Bradley snapped his fingers at Taylor.

"Come over here and get her ass ready," he said.

Taylor shuddered, knowing that she'd have to lick her mother's asshole. Bradley motioned for Anne to come over and start blowing him while Taylor crawled back onto the bed, getting her face right down to her mom's butt. She was still riding Ethan cock with abandon, and Taylor had to awkwardly grab her by the hips to get her to slow down. Mrs. Smith was a bit chubby, with thick thighs and a fat ass. Taylor slowly spread her big butt cheeks with her hands, revealing her dark asshole, which was already slick with the pussy juice and precum that had leaked out of her. Doing her best to not vomit, Taylor dipped her head down and guided her face into her mom's sweaty ass crack and her wet tongue across her mom's butthole.

"Ohhhhmmmm..." moaned Mrs. Smith. She had orgasmed on Taylor's tongue already and seemed to want to do so again.

Taylor rimmed her mom as Mrs. Smith and Ethan slowly regained their pace. Taylor's tongue was bouncing around, sometimes licking her mom's taint and asshole and sometimes licking Ethan's cock and balls. She was up close and personal when Ethan's balls began to tighten. He held off as best he could, but it was no use.

"Fuuuuuuck..." moaned Ethan breathlessly as he unloaded spurt after spurt of hot jizz into his girlfriend's mom. They continued humping for a minute or two until Taylor could see and taste the cum that was leaking out of her mom's pussy.

"Damn, that was quick," said Bradley, "Looks like this guy can't handle you, Mrs. S. Want Jackson and I to DP you?"

Mrs. Smith couldn't see Bradley with the gimp mask on, but nodded an enthusiastic approval to his idea. She rolled off Ethan, who got off the bed along with Taylor as Jackson laid down and guided Mrs. Smith to sit on his huge cock. She yelped in pleasure as the big thing impaled her pussy, then yelped again as Bradley crouched behind her and stuffed his average size dick into her slick ass.

There was a light knock at the door. Anne opened it to reveal Ky.

"We're ready downstairs," she said, with an evil smirk at Taylor.

"You guys go ahead," said Bradley, fucking Mrs. Smith's ass, "We'll be at this awhile."

Taylor and Ethan got up to leave. Bradley pointed at Ethan.

"You stay here, we'll need someone to get the cum out of her later," said Bradley.

Ethan dejectedly sat back on the floor, watching Taylor leave with Ky and Anne. He didn't realize that eating cum out of Mrs. Smiths ass and pussy was preferable to what would be happening in other parts of the house.

Taylor, still naked, was led back down to the laundry room. There, Ky produced another black gimp mask, identical to the one Mrs. Smith was wearing.

"On your knees," commanded Ky gleefully. Taylor was taller than her, but while kneeling was at the perfect height for Ky to roughly put the tight mask over Taylor's head. Taylor couldn't see anything with the mask on.

"While this mask is on, don't you say a fucking word, got it?" said Ky. When Taylor didn't respond right away, Ky grabbed one of her nipples and pinched hard, making Taylor shriek.

"Got it!?" repeated Ky. Taylor nodded that she understood, her sensitive nipple still stinging.

Taylor was led out of the room by Ky. She didn't know where Anne had gone. If Anne had been trying to help that night (which Taylor didn't quite trust she was) apparently she couldn't do anything about what was happening next.

Taylor was led downstairs to the finished basement. It was a little colder down there and Taylor felt goosebumps cover her body and her nipples stand out, hard as little diamonds.

"Here you go boys," said Ky to an audience Taylor couldn't see, "As promised, yours to do with as you will."

"Well it's about time," said an older male's voice. Even muffled by the gimp hood, Taylor immediately recognized it as Mr. Morgan, Ethan's dad. That must mean...

"Damn! She looks hot!" said Mr. Smith, Taylor's dad.

"You bet she is, and ready to get fucked hard, too," said Ky, slapping Taylor on the ass, "You guys have fun."

KY went back up the stairs, leaving Taylor naked, hooded, in the middle of the room in front of her dad and his friend, who clearly had no idea it was her.

"No time like the present," said Mr. Morgan. She heard shuffling coming towards her and suddenly his big hands were on her small tits, squeezing and juggling them. As he moved his hands down to her bubbly ass, Taylor felt another pair grab her by the tits. Her father was now fondling her.

The men explored her young body with their hands, making lewd and suggestive comments as they did. Mr. Morgan took his clothes off first, guiding Taylor's small hand to his thick, veiny and rapidly hardening member. Mr. Smith wasn't far behind and soon Taylor was cupping her dad's balls in her other hand. One of the men was playing with her pussy, but she wasn't sure which.

"Well I'm ready to go," said Mr. Morgan, "Bend over, sweetheart."

Taylor bent slightly at the waist, using her dad as support as Mr. Morgan positioned himself behind her. He slapped his big meat around against her butt and slid it a few times in her ass cleavage.

"You gonna play with it all night or are you gonna fuck it?" asked Mr. Smith. Taylor cringed at the thought that her dad was encouraging his friend to screw his daughter.

Mr. Morgan spit on his hand, rubbing some on Taylor's pussy and the rest on his bulbous cockhead. He lined himself up and started slowly inserting his dick into the young girl. Taylor couldn't help but moan a little, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck she's tight," said Mr. Morgan, "My wife says I'm imagining things but I swear pussy gets looser over time."

"Nice to have a young one around after all this time," said Taylor's dad. Gross, she thought.

The zipper covering Taylor's mouth was being opened and Taylor was able to breath normally for a few seconds until her dad's cocked slid between her lips. The two older guys spit-roasted her for the next five or so minutes. Taylor was gagging both literally and figuratively from having her dad's dick in her mouth (again). Mr. Morgan's cock was stretching her out while he used a thumb to play with her asshole.

"Her ass sure seems ready," said Mr. Morgan, easily dipping his fat thumb in to the knuckle, "You want first shot at it?"

"Go ahead," said Mr. Smith, "This bitch sure knows how to suck a cock."

Taylor really wasn't trying to give her dad good head, frankly she was just keeping her mouth open while he slowly fucked her face. It was embarrassing and hurtful to hear him talk about her that way, though.

"Don't mind if I do," said Mr. Morgan. He pumped his dick into Taylor's pussy a few more times, then pulled out and pressed it against the outside of her asshole. The anal beads from earlier in the night had stretched her well enough that even Mr. Morgan's thick penis dipped into her butt easily. He must have been three or four inches deep before Taylor even felt a tinge of pain.

"Mmm, now that's the stuff," said Mr. Morgan, getting into a rhythm as he ass-fucked his son's girlfriend.

The pair fucked Taylor like that a few minutes longer. Taylor's dad must have been getting bored with his bj, and started feeding his daughter his ball sack instead. She licked and tongued his soft, hairy balls as he did his best to stuff them into her mouth. His balls weren't tight, like the young guys who usually fucked Taylor. They hung low enough that he could manipulate them in ways Taylor didn't realize were possible.

"I need to get off my feet," said Mr. Morgan. The big guy's pace had been slowing for several minutes.

Taylor's was guided over to a couch which she knelt on lengthwise. Mr. Morgan sat down in front of her, pushing her head down to suck the cock that had just been up her ass. Her dad knelt behind her, and with one push of his hips was now fucking his daughter's tight pussy for the second time ever.

"Mmm, damn, now that's a tight little cunt," said Mr. Smith as he plowed away at his daughter's pussy.

They fucked like that for a few minutes, the older guys savoring the experience. From two floors up, they heard the passionate wailing of Taylor's mom having yet another orgasm. The men of course had no idea it was her, though.

"Jesus, they're really giving it to some chick rough up there, huh?" said Mr. Smith. Yeah, your wife, you moron, thought Taylor.

"Any slut willing to take on that kid with the donkey dick deserves what she gets," said Mr. Morgan as he pushed more of his own impressive cock down Taylor's wet throat.

Without so much as a warning, Taylor's dad decided to switch holes and was now fucking her ass. He was smaller than Mr. Morgan (and way smaller than the beads) so it didn't hurt Taylor at all. Actually, she was ashamed to admit to herself, it felt pretty good.

Mr. Morgan reached under her and used his meaty fingers to play with her now unoccupied pussy. Fuck, thought Taylor, they're going to make me cum. Between Mr. Morgan's digital stimulation and her dad's rhythmic pumping in her asshole, Taylor didn't hold out two minutes before she shuddered and squealed her way through an orgasm.

"Man, if only it were this easy to get a chick off back when we were in high school," said Mr. Morgan, wiping his slimy fingers off on Taylor's tight stomach.

"You said it," said Mr. Smith, spanking his daughter's soft ass.

The guys didn't last much longer than Taylor did. Her dad came first, pulling out of her butt and grunting as he shot a few ropes across her back. Mr. Morgan jammed Taylor's head as far down on his thick rod as possible and exploded into the back of her throat, coating it with spurt after spurt of hot jizz. Taylor had no option but to swallow as much as possible and let the rest dribble out of the corners of her tightly stretched mouth.

"Fuck! That was great! Haven't had a piece of ass like that since that gloryhole thing at the school," said Mr. Morgan.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a shot at whoever that girl was again," said Mr. Smith. It's the same damn girl you idiot, and I'm your daughter, thought Taylor. She was pissed off at how cavalier he was not only cheating on his wife but doing so with young girls he couldn't even identify. Then again, her mom wasn't any better.

"What say we go grab another beer then come take another crack at her?" asked Mr. Morgan as he rezipped the mouth hole on Taylor's hood.

"Sounds like a plan," said Mr. Smith, and together the pair went upstairs to the kitchen, laughing and joking all the way.

Taylor was alone in the basement for a few minutes, trying to process what had just happened and what she should do now. She heard quiet footsteps coming downstairs and became frightened.

"It's me," said Anne in a hushed whisper, "I don't have long, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry about tonight. I wanted to warn, I wanted it so bad but if Bradley found out...I don't know what he'd do. He's starting to suspect I'm not fully under his control anymore already. If he knew I was talking to you now I'm pretty sure we'd both be in even deeper shit than we already are."

Now Taylor had a lot more to process. She had been reading the signs right, Anne was having second thoughts about what Bradley and the others were doing to her sister.

"I'm...I'm so sorry, Taylor. I have no right to have your forgiveness after the things I put you through, the things I did to you, but I really am so, so sorry," said Anne.

Taylor couldn't look at her sister with the gimp mask on, but she could plainly hear the regret and sorrow in her voice.

"We need to get through tonight," said Anne, "I heard Dad and Mr. Morgan ordering a pizza and saying they would fuck you again after they ate. I know it's terrible but I think you have to let them. If I get you out of here they'll tell Bradley you're gone and all hell will break loose."

Taylor very much did not want to be tag-teamed by her dad and his friend again, but she agreed with Anne's assessment of the situation.

"They're going to keep mom and Ethan upstairs until the coast is clear, then sneak them out while the men are back down here with you. The things they're doing to mom up there...and Ethan..." said Anne, sounding like a war vet with a tale too horrible to tell, "...We need to make them pay for this, Taylor. For everything."

There was some noise upstairs, it sounded like the dads had gotten their pizza. Soon they would be back down to fuck the sexy masked girl.

"I have to go. We'll talk tomorrow. Be strong, sis," said Anne, squeezing Taylor's shoulder as she departed swiftly but quietly back upstairs.