Taylor Pt. 06: Taylor's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson slowly started to inch his beefy cock out of his mom's very obliging throat. The last several inches popped out quickly, causing his hard dick to flail around in the air. He started stroking himself and moved forward a bit to teabag her. She gummed at his meaty balls happily as he started removing the clothespins.

"Sorry bro, I just have to fuck these tits," he said to his brother.

Clothespins off, Jackson scooched forward a touch more and could now freely fuck his mom's big hooters. She, in turn, could manage little more than to lick his asshole, which he was happy to let her do.

Jake stopped whipping his mom with the riding crop and crawled between her legs. He smacked his heavy cock against her tender pussy a few times before working it inside of her, building to a steady pace.

They fucked her like that for at least ten or fifteen more minutes, slowly and methodically. They'd both cum two or three times (that Taylor knew of) and she'd cum many more, so there was no rush.

"What time is it anyway?" asked Jackson, snapping from his sex-induced daze.

"Almost 3am," answered Anne, pointing the camera at him as he continued to jerk off and sit on his mom's tongue.

"Wow, time is flying," he said, "How long do we have this bitch for?"

"As long as you like," said Anne with a smile.

After a few more minutes Jackson announced that he was going to cum again. Jake quickened his pace and the two boy shot impressive wads across their mom's bare torso. Even covered in cum, Jackson couldn't keep his hands off her tits.

"Let's clean her up a bit," said Jake, "I'll be ready to go again pretty soon."

"Me too," said Jackson, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Taylor was both amazed and impressed by the stamina of the boys, and frankly that of their mother for not tapping out. Must run in the family, she thought.

The guys mostly took turns on her for the rest of the night/morning. There was a solid hour where they fucked her doggystyle, switching between them every five to ten minutes. Around 6am Taylor left the room to make sure Jamaal was handling the wrap up for the other two rooms. He was indeed. Ash and Ky were both passed out asleep in the backseat of his car. Viktor was next to them, his eyes locked in the thousand-yard stare of a broken man. Jamaal and one of his buddies were about to go drop them off.

"You guys all good here?" asked Jamaal.

"We can handle the rest," said Taylor. She hugged Jamaal, "Thank you for everything."

"It was my pleasure," he said, hugging her back, "Really, it was."

He gave her all the cameras and SD cards, which Taylor put in the trunk of Anne's car. Jamaal waved goodbye and drove off. Taylor went back to 211.

Jackson and Jacob kept on fucking their mom until well past 10 in the morning. They were men possessed; they simply couldn't stop themselves. Anne's gentle reminder that checkout time was approaching was the only thing that brought the night to an end. They each dumped one last load inside their mom's pussy as a way to mark their achievement, then got dressed and left the room.

Taylor and Anne helped Mrs. Brooks remove her mask and earplugs for the first time in over twelve hours. Anne made sure to keep the camera rolling for the unmasking. As they helped Mrs. Brooks into the shower, she insisted that, though exhausted, she'd had a great time. One hell of a trooper, thought Taylor. That, or just a cock-crazed lunatic.

As she showered, they called Mr. Brooks who said he'd be by in half an hour to pick her up.

"What should we do until then?" Anne asked Taylor. Taylor knew right away.

"Now it's our turn to fuck her," she said. Anne smiled. Unlike Taylor, she hadn't had an orgasm all night.

Mrs. Brooks finished in the shower and towelled off. When she re-entered the room, she found the sisters naked and waiting. With a smile, Mrs. Brooks dropped her towel and joined them.

Like the boys, Taylor and Anne couldn't get enough of Mrs. Brooks' amazing boobs. And, as they discovered, she was almost as adept at eating pussy as she was at taking huge cock. It was an amazing experience, especially considering it was one more thing to throw in the brothers' faces. They hugged her goodbye and sent her on her way as Mr. Brooks pulled into the parking lot.

...

The aftermath of the fateful night in the hotel was everything Taylor could have hoped for. Anne spent much of the rest of that day editing all of the videos they'd made into three perfect highlight reels. Late that night, they showed Ash and Ky (who were exhausted and sore, but couldn't remember why) the video which featured them. The girls were shocked, disgusted and pissed-off, but ultimately they were forced to accept Taylor and Anne's demands: they would tell no one, especially Bradley, what had happened; they would give over any and all of the blackmail evidence they had on Taylor; and they would never cross either of the sisters ever again. Ash was in tears as they left her.

Viktor knew quite well what had happened so the girls had only to issue the same demands of him. They brought Ethan with just in case Viktor got physical. He didn't, to their relief. In fact, he seemed to be every bit the broken man Taylor had watched ride away in Jamaal's car. He couldn't look any of them in the eye as he handed over the videos and pictures he had of Taylor's past abuses.

They decided it was best to email Jackson and Jake the highlight reel of the pair fucking their mom. Anne had done a great job putting it together, saving the big reveal until the perfect moment. Her aim was to get the boys jacking off to the video before they realized what it truly was. They weren't around to see their reactions, but heard that Jackson had puked and Jake had gone certifiably crazy, both understandable reactions. A day later, Jackson sent them an email with the videos he had of Taylor and a short message which said he would comply fully with their demands.

It was a full three days after the night at the hotel before they turned their attention to Bradley. He hadn't heard from his compatriots in days and reached out to Anne to find out what was going on. Anne invited him over to the house, where she and Taylor were waiting.

When he arrived, they presented him with the evidence of their conquest over his co-conspirators. At first he seemed almost amused, the cruel fuck that he is. This turned to fear, however, when the girls revealed their masterstroke.

"So, Brad, what's going to happen is that from now until the end of time, you are going to do every single fucked-up thing that Taylor, Ethan or I ever tell you to do," said Anne. Taylor had requested that she do most of the talking. Bradley smiled.

"And why exactly would I do that? I still have all my videos of your whore sister doing the most depraved things imaginable, and all you have are videos of my friends doing the same shit," Bradley said smugly.

"Actually, Brad, that's not all we have. Those 'friends' of yours also provided us with the full, uncut footage of all of the things you put Taylor and Ethan through. You may have edited versions that make them seem like willing participants, but our footage shows the real story. You and the others raped Taylor. You forced her to do unspeakable things. If your version of the tapes ever get out, you can bet that we're going straight to the police with our version. Do you know what the penalty for rape is, Brad? How about forced prostitution? How well do you think you'd do during an extended prison sentence?" said Anne.

Bradley's face grew dark. He could see it now. The power he thought he had was now turned against him. He was no longer in control.

"You were part of this too, you bitch!" he said to Anne angrily.

"I know. And I'll have to live with that. But that's between my sister and I. You've got much bigger concerns," said Anne, "What you just watched your friends doing in those videos? That's just a taste of what we have in store for you. You're going to live every horror you've ever put Taylor or anyone else through. When you think it can't get worse, we'll show you how it can. Your depraved mind can only scratch the surface of what you'll be made to experience."

Bradley was silent for a few moments, apparently mulling his options.

"Maybe I'd prefer prison," he said, without much conviction.

"We both know that's bullshit. With us you'll have a chance to live out a normal life. Part of one, anyway. Plus, you're too clever to wind up prison, aren't you?" said Anne slyly.

More silence. His mind was working a mile a minute to think of a way out, but deep down Bradley knew he was trapped. The tormentor had become the tormented.

"Fine," he said, getting up to leave. It was as close to an expression of submission as they would get from him, at least for now.

As Bradley walked to the front door, Taylor called out to him.

"Brad," she said.

He turned back, pure scorn in his eyes as he looked at her.

"We're going to fuck you wherever we want, whenever we want, however we want from now on," she said. Bradley recognized the words as his own, "Get some sleep, tomorrow is a new day."

There was a momentary glimpse of fear on Bradley's face as he heard the resolve in Taylor's voice. He left the house.

...

A few weeks later, on graduation day, Taylor was wearing a beautiful dress, her cap and gown and a huge smile. Things had been going well recently. Very well. She'd actually been able to live out her last few weeks of high school like a somewhat normal teenager. Kind of. Not really.

She watched as Viktor's name was called and he walked on stage to claim his diploma. Everyone lost touch with Viktor after high school. He'd moved, apparently. Some say out of the country. It was believed that he had taken up drugs and alcohol in a significant way, though others swore they'd seen him starring in some gay Czech porn videos. Either or both could have been true, it didn't matter to Taylor. She'd gotten her revenge and he was out of her life.

Ky's name was called. Ky's anger over what had happened boiled deep within her for far longer than any of the others. After a string of arrests for assault in her twenties, court-mandated public service landed her volunteering in a homeless shelter. She found her niche there, so to speak, and was very highly regarded by the men whom she "helped".

Ash had learned her lesson better than probably any of the others. Not long after graduation, she went to see Taylor to apologize for the part she had played in her abuse and offered Taylor forgiveness for what she'd put Ash through at the hotel, though she admitted that Taylor need not apologize for it. It was difficult for Taylor, but she accepted both her apology and her forgiveness. The two would not, could not ever be friends again, but Taylor wished her no additional ill-will. Ash went to college, fell in love and lived out a quiet life.

Jackson walked across the stage looking pale and unkempt. He'd been a wreck after discovering that he'd ruthlessly fucked his own mother. He hardly ate, seldom spoke and could not stand to be in the same room as her. He handled it slightly better than his brother Jacob, who dropped out of school and joined a seminary across the country, rarely coming back to see the family anymore. Jackson wanted to push the whole thing out of his mind and pretend it never happened, but he couldn't help but think about it. How had they managed it? How could he have been so stupid, so trusting? And, though he tried to repress it, he found himself more and more thinking about his mom and how amazing it had been to fuck her. How perfect her body was. His resilience was admirable, but within a month he found himself fantasizing openly about her and what they did that night. He even worked up the courage to rewatch the video. It was hard at first, but soon he was masturbating to it constantly. The yearly summer trip to the family's cabin that he'd been dreading now held an appeal it never had before: mom in a bikini, swimming in the lake, lounging in the hot tub...but that's a story for another time.

Bradley's name was called and he walked across stage looking very uncomfortable. Taylor laughed, knowing that his discomfort was caused by the giant anal beads they had made him wear for the event. She, Anne and Ethan covered a lot of ground in their revenge against Bradley. It continued in one form or another for many years. Over that time they'd let Jamaal and his friends cut loose on him, publicly humiliated him in countless ways, and with a good amount of effort they were even able to force him into incest with his mother, father and a few other family members. They always felt bad dragging innocents into the situation, but the real guilt laid with Bradley. He had started all of this, he had damaged so many lives, he would have to shoulder the blame for all of the fallout. Though the trio never officially released him from his subservience, eventually, as promised, they did let him live some semblance of a normal life. They kept tabs on him, though, to make sure he never used his cruelty against anyone else like he had on them.

Ethan walked across stage. Taylor and he had chosen to officially end their romantic relationship. It had been stolen from them in the first place, hijacked by Bradley and the lot and used against them. They knew it was just horrible luck that had driven a wedge between them, but that wasn't enough reason to stay together. They remained friends and confidantes for a long time, their mutual history being a source of both pain and happiness.

Taylor could see Anne and her parents in the crowd. Her relationship with her mom and dad was strained after everything that had happened. They didn't and never would know that they had fucked their daughter, but the fact was they had willingly complied with Bradley, had cheated on each other, and Taylor no longer felt like she knew or could rely on them.

It took more than getting revenge for Taylor and Anne to repair their relationship. At times, Taylor would be reminded of the complicity Anne had in Bradley's schemes and would become furious. But the two always managed to talk it out. Beyond collaborating on punishments for Bradley, the two really never talked about sex and certainly never engaged in relations with each other again. They got along as well as any sisters can, especially considering the darkness in their past.

"Taylor Smith," announced the school Superintendent.

Taylor walked on stage. Life was anything but easy recovering from her ordeal, but frankly, it was way easier than living through it in the first place. She was a stronger person for it, though it didn't always feel that way for her. Personal growth probably could have been achieved in a less rape-y way, she thought, but she couldn't change the past and instead chose to focus on her future. She could never forget what had happened to her, but she did learn to live with the pain. The best days were the ones she spent with her husband and children. They knew nothing about her past and Taylor felt it was the right secret to keep. She had a few sexual hang-ups but the man she married was understanding and thoughtful and always put her at ease. He did benefit from some of the skills she'd been forced to learn during her last months of high school, though.

From the day she and Anne had confronted Bradley, Taylor always had the lurking fear that someday she'd be forced into the same kind of situation she'd been forced into before. But as the years passed the fear grew smaller and smaller. By the end of her life, the whole thing was just a grim footnote in the wonderful book of her memories.

The End