Taylor Swift's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez get slutty at a frat party.
5.1k words
4.44
34.7k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This is a parody story about real people who I do not know and to my knowledge have not engaged in the acts depicted.

Tags: frat party, college, drinking, beer, drunk, marijuana, high, horny sluts, pussy, anal sex, MFM, FF, water sports, group sex, gangbang, blowbang, blowjob, best friends, celebrities, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, lesbian sex, lesbian kissing, cream pie

*

Taylor Swift and her best friend, Selena Gomez, kept the windows of Taylor's black SUV rolled all the way up so that no one would notice two of the world's most famous pop princesses riding into their sleepy college town. As they approached the small liberal arts college, the car turned off Main Street and on to a quieter road lined with houses and big oak trees. Jack o' Lanterns grinned menacingly and crepe paper witches seemed to wave at them as they rode past.

Taylor looked over at her friend and squeezed her hand. Selena kept her eyes on the houses outside but squeezed back, grateful for the unspoken reassurance. Neither of them had ever done anything like this. In fact, they couldn't remember the last time they had hung out with anyone who wasn't even remotely famous. Usually their fame was a benefit when they went out, ensuring they would get into the best restaurants, have the highest quality service, and hang out with the most high-profile people. But tonight it was a hindrance. They wanted to rub elbows with the less elite, have a real college experience, and if anyone knew what kind of hi-jinks they were about to get into, their careers would be over.

So they clutched hands and tried to breathe long, steady breaths. Taylor had made sure her security team would be super vigilant about keeping their presence a secret to anyone outside the party to which they were going, and that nobody there would be able to prove they had been there once they left. Phones would be confiscated, people would be pat down as they entered and left the house. All to ensure no pictures or mementos could find their way to the magazines or entertainment news shows later.

Taylor smiled as she thought about her security leader, Tommy. He was young, but strong and dedicated to the job of protecting her. She spent most of her days with him at her side and she never felt safer than when his arms went around her to protect her from an encroaching fan or weirdo on the street. She sighed and a small shiver traveled down her spine. She gave Selena's hand one more squeeze and let go.

Selena was dressed in a skin tight black dress, and her big brown eyes were made even more lovely by the sparkle of her iridescent eye shadow. Taylor, dressed in a navy blue mini skirt and rhinestone-studded crop top, smiled at how beautiful her friend was and how innocent she looked as she asked,

"What do you think is going to happen tonight, Taylor?"

"Hopefully, everything." and the two friends giggled conspiratorially.

They arrived at the frat house, parked, and entered through the back yard. Immediately, Taylor's guards went to work, checking for people who hadn't been accounted for, cameras, bugs, anything that could help someone prove their presence at the party that was about to start. The frat brothers were really cool and understanding about the whole thing, particularly the president, Rick.

Twenty four, fresh-faced and blond, Rick ran the place an air of easy confidence that made one think he was your best friend looking out for you, even as he was chastising you for something like coming to a meeting late.

He was the whole reason they were here. Taylor had met him at a meet-and-greet and they had hit it off instantly. When she expressed some regret in not having the "real college" experience, he wiggled his eyebrows while saying, "Well, I know some fellas who would be happy to correct that." He immediately extended an open invitation to her and any of her friends to come to their house parties, anytime she wanted. He probably never expected her to actually take him up on it, but here they were!

"Ok, the kegs are here and getting tapped. Food is set up in the kitchen. Now we just need some tunes and to get you ladies some beers." Rick said smiling. Taylor couldn't help but get caught in his gaze.

"We also have some herbal refreshment we can help ourselves to a little later." he continued. Selena gasped.

"Really? I've never tried it before, have you?" she asked Taylor eagerly. Clearly, she had spent some time thinking about even if she had never done it before.

"Yeah, once and it was really fun." Taylor replied.

"We got only the best for our special guests." Rick said, then gestured towards the back door leading to the porch where the kegs were set up.

"Miss? After you." he said. The girls walked to the back while Taylor's guards stood at the front door, addressing the arriving guests. The frat brothers who knew about the celebrity guests had been required to keep mum about it, and they had done so successfully. Most people coming tonight had no idea they were going to be partying with music industry royalty. And nobody could have anticipated the kind of party it would turn into.

After about an hour, Taylor was pretty buzzed on beer and enjoying the party. Music boomed from nearby speakers, people milled about, talking, drinking, and laughing. Taylor was sitting on a couch chatting with some guys at the school, and practiced her flirting skills while trying to keep herself from feeling self-conscious about the fact that her skirt grazed her upper thighs, exposing her long legs for all to see. She felt pretty uncomfortable flirting but lately Selena had been trying to help her out, teaching her some tricks to make it easier. So, she batted her eyes subtly and acted really interested in whatever was being said to her. She had no idea how enticing she was, tucking a blond curl behind her ear while giving these guys big doe eyes. Little did she know that they were all shifting in their seats because they had hard-ons for the blonde singer, imagining what it would be like to have those big, blue eyes gazing up at them as she sucked their dicks.

Meanwhile, Selena was dancing very provocatively with a boy in the middle of the room, her beer in one hand, her other on his shoulder. His hands were on her hips but were starting to roam elsewhere. When she didn't stop him, he put his hands on her ass, pulling her closer to him. He then kissed her and she eagerly kissed back, snaking her tongue into his mouth, relishing the excitement of kissing a stranger at a party, the way a typical college girl would do, knowing it wouldn't be social media news the next day.

Taylor was a little stunned as she watched her friend allow this dude to practically maul her in the middle of the party, but she was distracted when Rick was standing over her, extending his hand in a friendly invitation.

"Care for a dance?" he asked. Taylor was stunned. She didn't know guys asked things like that anymore, let alone fraternity presidents.

"Sure!" she said, downing the remainder of her beer and putting her cup down on the floor. Taking his hand while staring up at him with her shimmering blue eyes, she got up and followed him to the middle of the room to where Selena and her guy were making out.

Taylor started dancing as sexily as she could, facing away from Rick and rubbing her ass against him while she held her arms up and moved to the music. She felt fire on her skin wherever his hands touched her: her arms, her waist, her torso. He held Taylor close to him and started massaging her small tits over her clothes. She leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder and moaned as she felt her nipples harden under his manipulation.

Tom watched them with interest from across the room, but since neither girl was protesting these guys' behavior, he kept his distance. He'd step in if either girl sounded their agreed upon safe word, but not a moment sooner. He knew what they were here for and knew better than to stand between Taylor and something she wanted.

Rick turned Taylor around so she was facing him. Instantly, she moved in and kissed him hard. He kissed her back and started rubbing her breasts harder, his hands now under her top, feeling her skin, which made her moan in his mouth. He then stopped the kiss and started unbuckling his pants.

"You ready for the real party to start?" he asked with an eyebrow raised mischievously.

"Here? In front of everyone?" she asked nervously.

She noticed to her side, the guy dancing with Selena had started doing the same thing. Selena looked down at his emerging cock with a vacant, hungry look in her eyes that Taylor had never seen before. Selena then got on her knees as the guy pulled out his 8 inch cock. Selena looked at it as if in a daze and wrapped her tiny hand around it as far as it would go. It didn't even encircle his cock completely. Her mouth was slightly agape in amazement. Without saying a word, she leaned in and took this stranger's cock into her mouth and looked up at him as her tongue went to work, slathering it in spit while her little cheeks puffed out. He stayed still while she bobbed her head up and down, watching his big, rock hard dick disappear into her mouth, then reemerge with every stroke.

The music kept playing but people were stopping their conversations in order to watch the pretty Disney Channel star suck their friend's dick right in the center of the room for all to see and wondered when they would get a turn. People were shocked but also aroused, as evidenced by the growing number of hard-ons in the room. So was Taylor. It was then that she noticed the house was completely full of guys. She and Selena were the only women at this party.

"Yeah you wanted the real college girl experience, didn't you? Well this is what real college girls do. Your friend seems to have found her groove. Why don't you give it a try?" Rick asked, while lightly stroking his massive, ten-in cock in his hand.

Taylor's heart raced as she felt her knees fold under her, bringing her face to face with this frat boy's dick. Being 22, she had only slept with one guy and they had both been on tour most of their relationship so their sex had been infrequent. His dick was NOTHING compared to this one. She wasn't even sure it would fit inside any of her holes, it was so thick! But, she was here to try, so she would.

She carefully wrapped her tiny hand around his hard rod and felt it throb at her touch. She rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, and felt the velvety hardness of the head. A tiny bead of precum squeezed out of his pee hole and as if possessed, a tiny voice in her head said "I need to taste that." so she did.

She bent down and slipped his massive cock head into her wet mouth, slathering her tongue all around the head, lapping up his salty precum. Rick moaned and pet her head. "That a girl. Now suck on it real good. Can you be a good little whore for me and my brothers tonight?"

Taylor looked back up at him with her heavily made up eyes, big, blue, and innocent, and nodded as she started sucking more of his cock into her mouth. She was vaguely aware of people cheering, but she was so engrossed by this delicious cock in her mouth, she didn't pay it much mind.

"Just keep sucking like a good little whore," she thought to herself.

So she did. She bobbed her head quickly on his cock and shoved as much of it into her mouth as she could take. She felt the tip of his cock reach the back of her throat and gagged but instead of pulling it out, Rick held onto her head and forced his dick in even farther, causing her to gag and cough on his dick. He kept his dick in her throat for a moment longer, letting her know who was boss here, before pulling it out, smiling as she coughed and sputtered. Her eyes were watering, but her waterproof mascara held fast. Then, while she was still gasping for breath, he shoved his cock back into her mouth, forcing it down her throat even farther this time.

"That's it whore, you're going to take my cock as far down as I want!" he exclaimed and people clapped.

Tom craned his neck to see Taylor Swift's beautiful face getting fucked and braced for her to say the safe word, but she never did. "Wow, she must love it." he chuckled to himself. He had never taken her for a whore before this night but he was realizing that Taylor Swift was indeed a hot little slut. And now this whole frat was going to benefit from it. Tom met the eyes of a fellow security guard and shook his head indicating that there was no need to intervene.

Taylor let Rick keep up his pace of shoving his cock as far down her throat as it would go, holding it, and then taking it out so she could breathe and cough and spit all over his tool.

Meanwhile, Selena was being walked over to the large dining room table, which was surrounded by more men. She got on the table and hiked her dress up to her stomach, meanwhile hands from the surrounding dudes descended on her, bringing the top of her dress down exposing her pert little tits, rubbing her thighs, her feet, her arms, anywhere they could touch. Their dicks were out and hard and waiting so she took another one into her mouth and let him fuck her mouth slowly while the other's hands kept revving her up. Soon fingers were prodding at her glistening trimmed pussy, rubbing her lips, her clit and then thrusting into her tight hole, making wet, squishing sounds as her pussy juice leaked out onto the table. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and reached for two more cocks with her hands to jerk them off. A fourth guy stood where her legs were spread at the edge of the table and thrust his dick into her tight, warm cunt. He began pounding away at her pussy, enjoying how her whorish squeals were muffled by his buddy's cock.

Selena was in Heaven. She was usually very timid so even when she had a boyfriend, she was too shy to ask him to do what she wanted in bed. Justin had fucked her gently every time they had sex but what she wanted was to be fucked rough and raw, like a whore, and these guys were going to give that to her without her even having to ask!

More guys surrounded Taylor as she continued to blow Rick so she started jerking all the cocks she could get her hands on. As she sucked and jerked off cocks, her pussy was getting sopping wet and tingly. She had never been so turned on and desperately needed someone to stick their cock inside her. Maybe multiple cocks. She never thought she'd ever want that but right now it was all she could think about, how to get more cocks inside her. As Rick slid his cock out of her mouth, she coughed but managed to say, "Let's move to the couch."

"Whatever the whore wants." he said. As they walked to the couch, someone handed Rick a pipe full of weed and a lighter. He lit it for Taylor and let her have the first puff. She inhaled deeply, enjoying how the smoke seemed to travel through her body and tickle her from the inside out. She immediately felt more relaxed and even more turned on.

"Here, sit down." she told Rick. "Let me thank you for being so nice and opening your home to us." Taylor then climbed onto his lap and lowered her gushing wet, bald pussy onto his glistening cock. She moaned as she felt his thick hard staff fill her up completely. It would have hurt had the alcohol and weed not dulled her senses somewhat. She then started moving up and down on his cock, while he played with her tits, pinching the nipples and massaging them as she moaned. Taylor was lost in ecstasy as she threw her head back and started making louder gasps and moans.

Then someone behind her nudged her slightly forward. She wasn't' sure what was going on but she didn't mind. A wet finger wiggled in to her ass hole. As she gasped from the shock, a cock filled her mouth so she started sucking. The finger wiggled in her tight bottom for a moment then left. Before she could sigh in relief, it was replaced with a thick cock! Someone she didn't even know was working his hard cock in to her virgin ass hole and all she could do was moan and scream around the cock in her mouth. The cock stretched her outer ring slowly, then broke through to the other side. Her asshole sucked it in and Taylor's eyes bugged out as the cock filled her bowels as deep as it could go. Her clenched the dick like a vice. The pain gave way to a whole new type of pleasure as cocks sawed in and out of all three of her holes. Hands guided her ass and hips and soon, she and the two dudes fucking her found a smooth rhythm. She continued to suck on the cock in her mouth until she heard the guy say "Fuck, I'm gonna cum in Taylor Swift's mouth!" Taylor then felt milky streams of warm, salty cum splash down her throat. She drank it down and smiled in thanks. She had never felt so sexy as she did right at this moment.

"Mmm your cum was so yummy! I want more!" she exclaimed. As another frat brother eagerly took his friends place with his hard cock, she looked over to her friend and saw Selena on her hands and knees getting pummeled by a different cock from behind, while someone held the pipe to her lips and lit it for her. She breathed in the smooth smoke and shuddered in orgasm as the tingles from the pot and her pussy became too much and overwhelmed her. She started going limp, but the guy behind her held her up and kept on fucking her limp body. Her eyes rolled back in her head in pure pleasure as she submitted to whatever these men wanted to do to her. The guy fucking her pussy grunted as he came and Taylor saw that he didn't pull out. He came right in her friend's little, wet pussy, thrusting his hips and caressing Selena's throat as he held her body against his. He let her go and she fell on her hands and knees. He pulled out and Selena asked the room, "Who wants to fuck my little slut pussy next?"

Another guy then took his place between her legs and slipped his cock into her wet, cum-filled pussy with ease. He started thrusting into her hard and fast, just how she liked it.

"Yes, Yes! YEEEESSSS!" she moaned as she came all over his dick within seconds.

"Yes fuck me! Fuck my little whore pussy! Make me your WHOOOORRREEEE!" she shouted as she came again.

The guy who had cum in Selena walked over to Taylor as she continued to bounce on the cocks filling her ass and pussy.

"Here, why don't you clean your friend's sweet pussy off of my dick?" he asked and she took him in to Taylor Swift's mouth.

He had started going soft but was soon hard again as Taylor worked her tongue all over his cock, cleaning it of Selena's delicious pussy juice and the cum of the guys who had orgasmed inside of her before this guy had fucked her. Taylor thought the mixture of the juices and sperm was yummy and wanted more.

They continued on in this manner for hours. Guys lined up to fuck each of the pretty starlets' holes over and over again. The singers' makeup was wrecked from being face-fucked and their asses and pussies were gaping, begging to be filled the moment they were empty. As each guy pulled out of Taylor's ass or pussy, he'd walk over to Selena and have her clean off his dick, and as each guy came in one of Selena's holes, he'd walk over to Taylor and she would do the same. Both girls lost count of how many guys had cum in their pussies but they were so wet and gushing, it must have been at least a dozen each. That's not counting the guys who had also cum in their asses, or down their throats. Some of the guys jerked off on their faces too. Taylor felt so free being reduced to nothing but a cum slut being filled with cocks.

Finally, the guys seemed to be spent and Taylor pouted as her holes were emptied and not refilled. I guess there is only so much even a young college guy can do, she mused, disappointed. She was still horny and her pussy was still begging for more orgasms.

12