Taylor Takes One for the Team

Story Info
Taylor lets the entire Chiefs team have their way with her.
4.6k words
3.88
4.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor Swift walked right along the stadium's hall with a strut in her step, dressed in a revealing, sparkling leotard and knee-high boots. Face full of make-up and body full of glitter. She had just canceled one of her concerts to be here, and still looked the part. She got the news from her hired private eye, and took an express flight to Kansas City. She had her lip pricked, her eyes set ahead of her, brimming with determination and fire. The starlet looked absolutely pissed. A team of muscular bodyguards walked on all sides of her, accompanying her to the home team's locker room. Her lovely bust and butt both bounced with every step she took in her long-striding march. By the look of things, the Chiefs had just finished playing.

The game was over, but Taylor's performance was just beginning. A devious smiled curled up her lips when she thought to the details of her evil plan. Every man on the Chiefs other than Travis was a out to be a very lucky man.

She forced a set double doors open and walked straight into the team locker room, where professional, muscular male athletes were showering and changing. None dared to stand in her way with that army of hers all around her. She marched right up to her so called "boyfriend" who was standing in nothing but his underwear. When he laid eyes on Taylor, at first he looked happy to see her. That changed when he saw the vicious look in her beautiful eyes.

"Uh-oh," he gulped.

Taylor brought her knee up and slammed it hard into his groin. Too bad for Travis, he had just taken his cup off. He groaned in terrible pain and doubled over while the rest of the team watched in shock. Taylor stood over the downed man with a stare of vengeance and spite.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Cheating on me? And with that slut?"

"Wait, baby, let me explain!" Travis coughed, knowing he had been caught.

"Don't bother. We're done, Travis. It's over!" she spun around to face her muscular bodyguard. "Teach him a lesson, boys!"

"Yes, ma'am," they said, and immediately started kicking the crap out of the poor man while he lay hunched over on the ground.

Taylor watched the beat down for a few seconds with a vindicated grin on her face before turning to the rest of the confused football team, holding up her phone.

"I have pictures here that show Travis fucking that dumb whore, Ariana!"

The team took a collective, shocked gasp as the four large men continued beating the hell out of their quarterback.

"That's right, Travis has been a bad boy. So, I think it's only fair that I get to be a bad girl in return,: she said with a mischievous smirk, then snapped her finger.

Her thugs stopped beating on poor Travis, and instead lifted him by his arms so he was on his knees, damn near unconscious. Taylor bent over to look him in the eye, giving everyone behind her a great view of her round ass in her tight leotard, and everyone in front of her a view down her shirt into her wonderful cleavage. She stuck out her hand and clutched Travis's chin, squeezing his bruised and battered face.

"You still awake, baby? Good, cause I want you to see this. You are going to watch every single second."

She then released her grip and slapped him across the face, then spun back around, now wearing a broad, ear to ear smile. "Well, boys, Travis's loss is your gain. Have you ever looked at him with me on his arm and thought 'That lucky bastard. I wish I could get a piece of Taylor's sweet, sexy ass?"'

The men all exchanged glances, murmuring in general agreement. Some were louder with their opinions. Taylor frowned and pouted, placing both hands on her curvy hips and cocking her body to one side, striking a sultry pose.

"Come on, turn up the volume, boys! How many you have dreamed about fucking me like a little whore? Let me hear your voices!" She cried out, raising both hands out into the air.

Taylor had pumped the team up like a professional cheerleader. They let out a wild roar of approval, throwing their loyalties to their girlfriends and wives for a chance to get their cocks inside the slutty starlet's snug cunt. Taylor gave them all a lewd grin, licking her glossy lips in anticipation and clapping her hands together.

"Alright! That's what I like to hear! Today's your lucky day, boys! I'm about to make all your fantasies come true!" with that, Taylor placed both her hands at either side of leotard's shoulder straps and pulled it apart.

The team learned and cheered when her perfect, perky tits popped out to greet them, immediately drooling over her pretty pink nipples. Taylor bunched the garment down at her waist and pushed the rest of it down her legs to reveal her neatly trimmed blonde bush and tight vaginal lips. The horny little slut had been wearing absolutely nothing underneath. She kicked the skimpy piece of clothing off and let it fly across the room, now standing totally naked except for her sparkly knee high boots, which she planned on leaving on the whole time.

The football players were left stunned by Taylor's brazen display, all while poor Travis was forced to watch his now former girlfriend act like a shameless college hussy. She places both hands on her now totally bare hips, locking eyes with the quarterback, Patrick Mahomes. She approached him with a sexy saunter, swaying her hips back and forth the whole way. She came to the half naked man and planted her red-painted lips on his, drawing him into a very sloppy French-kiss. Taylor rolled her hips wildly as she stuck her tongue down Patrick's throat, moaning wantonly as she let him feel her up. Travis cringed and tried to close his eyes, but the burly men peeled them open and made him watch.

After a few moments of making out, Taylor broke the steamy kiss and smacked her now slightly smeared lips, staring into Patrick's eyes with a hungry, lusty gaze.

"The quarterback should get the pretty girl anyway."

Then Taylor dropped herself to her knees, pulling down Patrick's shorts to fish out his long cock. It was,Sonly out for about half a second before she pushed jer head forward and took every inch of his still hardening member inside her warm, eager mouth. She inhaled him whole, sealing her soft lips around the shaft and the pressed her nose into his nest of tangled short hairs. She locked eyes with Patrick, grinning up at him while he grew to full mast in her wet mouth. She coiled her nimble tongue along the underside of jos manhood, dancing along his sensitive skin with her pointy tip.

"Damn, girl," groaned the man as he watched Taylor let his bulbous head hollow out her left cheek, bobbing gently up and down while she lathered and washed him.

She released his prick with an audible pop, smiling happily up at him while she smacked her lips. "Fuck your dick tastes good," she said, slapping his now fully erect cock against her cheek.

She then placed her soft, tender lips at his tip, giving him a slow, sensual smooch, before sucking him right back down her little whore throat. Patrick threw his head back as he felt his bulbous head strike the back of her mouth and lodge itself deep in her narrow gullet. She took all eight inches of him, her smooth chin coming to rest against his wrinkled ball sack. He looked back down to see her staring up at him with those beautiful blue eyes, seeming quite content after having stuffed her esophagus with his tasty, thick meat. She began bobbing once more, taking his whole cock with each fluid movement, letting Patrick's prick glide on down her slutty throat over and over, her firm, full tits swaying in the air.

"Damn, Travis, you really messed up if your girl is this good at giving head, fuck!"

Taylor blushed at the honest compliment, then quickly realized two bold players had stepped forward at her sides. Taylor needed no instruction, and let her hands wander up to the crotches and begin stroking their cocks, now pleasuring three men at once, one with her lovely mouth and two with her dainty hands. Travis had no choice but to watch his talented former girlfriend deep-throat his teammate while jerking off two others. Taylor bounced her tight naked ass around as she serviced her new friends, hoping Travis was dying inside while he witnessed her make a complete whore of herself. Pre-cum, saliva, and other juiced began to leak from her mouth and spill onto her swinging breasts. The entire team soon had the shameless starlet totally surrounded, reaching down to fondle her gorgeous young body. Taylor blushed deeply, feeling the men fondling her bare shoulders, boobs, back, and even down lower to grab large fistfuls of her perky rear end.

Taylor's eyes began to glaze over, her mind swimming in mindless lust. Here she was, on her knees with a football players cock balls deep in her mouth, slapping her chin against his sack with every bob while a room full of men ogled and groped her. She was giving herself away like a common whore, only she wasn't even paying paid. She told herself this was for revenge, but if she was being honest she was just looking for am excise to act like a horny little slut. She had always fantasized about being fucked by the whole football team, the only thing that was missing was a skimpy cheerleading outfit.

She let out a low, heady moan when she felt Patrick's cock pulsate and throb, then spill out on her tongue. His hot cum painted her mouth in white, sticky seed. Taylor circled his tip with her tongue, milking his prick and draining his balls as she bobbed along his length and gulped down every last delicious drop. When she was sure she has sucked him dry, she let the softening, lipstick smeared penis fall from her mouth, giving Patrick a wide, shining smile.

"Fuck, what a tasty cock!"

The sight of the slutty starlet from their dreams was too much for the men Taylor was jerking off. Two collective groans followed, and Taylor quickly found herself being absolutely plastered with hot cum by two men at once. The beautiful singer moaned like a shameless whore, grinning a lewd, wide grin, savoring her semen shower like a professional pornstar. She let her mouth fall open, catching every bit of delicious seed that she could and gulping it down happily. Some of the team were trying to take pictures, bit her security team quickly confiscated their phones. She couldn't let any of this escape to the internet after all. This would be nothing more than a rumor that no one would believe anyway.

Taylor let out a long, satisfied sigh, her face painted in virile sperm. She stuck her tongue out and cleaned up whatever she could get around her mouth. She didn't know too many if their names, but the ones she did know would get fired dibs. However, every male in the room would get a chance to fuck, even the coaches and assistants. Hell, the janitor could fuck her if she wanted! She couldn't care less. Honestly, some of these men were so hot that she fantasized about being fucked and sucking their cocks well before any trouble with Travis came about. She was just that much of a slut, and she simply didn't care. She had done her best to remain loyal to Travis, but now that he had blown it, she was letting it all out!

And there was plenty of Taylor to go around.

She looked to two more men, pointing at them with both hands like they would be getting a new car. Two very talented black players. Wide receivers Rashee Rice and Kadarius Toney. The two players gawked at her cum painted, smiling visage, still unsure if this was a dream or not.

"Hey, boys! You two are the wide receivers, right? Well, tonight, I'll be the one doing the receiving! Receiving your big black dicks, that is!" she said with a giggle.

"Fuck yeah," nodded Rashee as he and Toney approached.

As they approached, Taylor swayed her chest back and forth to make her cum-coated tits jiggle and back and forth. When they got close, she suddenly held up an open hand for them to stop, giving them a wry, mischievous grin.

"You're both very lucky boys, but one of you is luckier than the other!" she then turned herself around on all fours to present them with her tight naked ass and wonderfully tight, pink cunt. "Because one of you is going to be the first man of the night to fuck my little pussy," she said, twisting her head around to gaze at them with a pair of devious eyes. "The other gets to fuck my mouth. You'll have to flip for it. Heads... or tails?" she said cheerily, waving her perky rear end around to tease them.

One of her bodyguards came up with a coin a d flicked it to Rashee. Heads, he gets head from Taylor. Tails, he gets Taylor's tail. It was win win either way, really. Nothing to lose. He flipped the coin into the air and let it land on the floor.

Tails.

"Lucky boy," Taylor smirked, then bit down hard on her eager bottom lip.

Taylor soon found Rashee's strong hands wrap themselves around her curvy waist and pulled her towards him. Taylor swooned and sighed as she was manhandled, and the next second she felt his tip prodding her vaginal folds. Taylor frowned as he continued testing the waters. She was getting impatient.

"Fuck me, nigger."

God, she had always wanted to say that.

The crowd let our a collective gasp at her use of the slur, and Taylor actually blushed in embarrassment. However, that feeling didn't last long, for the next second the grinning Rashee plunged deep inside Taylor's pretty pussy, spearing her and splitting her lower lips right down the middle.

Taylor bucked forwards, a sharp cry escaping her, eyes stretched nearly as wide as Rashee was stretching her pink cunt. Her mouth fell open in a shocked, pained arousal. No man even close to this big had ever been inside her. He felt even bigger than he looked.

"Jesus, shit! Holy fuck!"

Rashee had thought about taking her slow, but after that last little comment, he was going to give this hot blonde bitch exactly what she seemed to want. A good, hard fuck.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Holy, fucking, shit!" Taylor stuttered, unable to form a complete sentence, her soft tits swinging wildly beneath her as Rashee fucked her like a wild dog.

She let out shrill shriek after shriek when Rashee slammed his tip into her cervix over and over. He was balls deep inside of her, or at least as deep as his colossal cock could go before he bottomed out inside her. He was ramming the gates of her womb with only 3/4ths of his cock inside. The man was simply massive.

"Yeah, you like that, slut? You like this big nigger dick in your snatch?" Rashee taunted her with a grin.

Taylor reared back with a unrestrained roar of lust, her long, wavy locks whipping through the air and cascading over her bare back. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her cum-coated lips parted far and wide. Her mind and body was locked in a battle between intense agony and maddening pleasure, but pleasure was winning. Taylor liked it rough.

"Yes, yes! I fucking love it!" Taylor screamed out, wearing an open-mouthed, ear to ear grin. She shut her eyes tight, her body rocking violently back and forth. "I love your big nigger cock stuffing my cunt! Fuck me more! Fuck me like a-.!"

Her sentence went unfinished, as Taylor had not noticed Kadarius stepping around to her front with her closed eyes. He had grabbed a fistful of her golden locks and thrust his erect cock straight into her gaping mouth. Taylor showed no retaliation to his rudeness, instead gladly accepting the new tasty foreign invader. The naughty slut let her jaw fall slack, making room in her horny gullet almost as a natural instincts. Kadarius looked on in awe as his long cock slid along Taylor's tongue, past the gums, and right down her slender whore throat.

It was clear Taylor had sucked a dick or two in her time by now.

Swift's eyes popped open, looking back up at Kadarius with a narrowed stare and a pair of furrowed brows. She had turned the tables on him. She had taken his cock with relative ease. Still, he wouldn't be discouraged, and started pumping his prick in and out of Taylor's dirty mouth while his fellow wide receiver railed her from behind.

This was torturous for Travis, being forced to witness his spiteful ex-girlfriend be spit-roasted like a common whore by his own damn teammates in his own home stadium.

"Please, Taylor! Enough is enough!" he begged her.

Taylor just chuckled around the big black dick sealed between her rosy lips. It was nowhere near enough. She was just getting started.

Taylor and her two new big-dicked friends had fallen into a nice rhythm as they fucked the famous whore for all she was worth. Her perky tits and blonde hair swung and shook in tandem to their strong thrusts, all while she moaned and sighed in wanton abandon like the lusty little slut she had always been. Taylor noticed the men gathering around her now, bending down to feel her up as her body bounced back and forth between the two monster black cocks. She didn't seem to mind, in fact her shameless moans and groans only grew in volume while the many men fondled her curvy features. She had filled out so well since her early twenties. Her figure was fuller, healthy, and firm. Her breasts, hips, and ass were all laid claim to. They groped and grabbed at her soft, creamy flesh like greedy little goblins. Taylor felt her tightness convulsing and constricting, her whole body beginning to shake as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her. Her muffled moans became more erratic and high pitched, her eyes glazing over, and her cunt clenching like a fucking vice.

Rashee groaned, the increased tightness becoming too much to bear. "Fuck, she's so tight, I'm gonna, unhhh!"

Taylor sighed in sweet release while Rashee poured every ounce of cum he had through Swift's vaginal canal, and she knew her cervical gates would be breached at last. Her fertile womb welcomed the ensuing flood of virile, sticky sperm. Taylor shuddered and shook, savoring the sensation of Rashee's sheer volume of her cum passing into her uterus and up into her fallopian tubes. Rashee pulled out of her slick sex, his cock growing flaccid and soft. It wasn't long before another man took his place at her rear, and Swift had no idea who it would even be. Her attention was centered elsewhere, what with Kadarius's heavy balls slapping against her chin. It hardly mattered to her anyway.

Good dick was good dick.

She let out another whorish moan, her eyes rolling back when she felt the next man's member sink into her needy cunt and filled her up until he bumped into her cervix. Meanwhile, she felt Kadarius's cock quivering and pulsate between her sealed lips, his shaft smeared with her now very smudged lipstick. The next second he exploded in her warm mouth and shot his seed down her gullet. Taylor took the massive load in stride, gulping down his tasty semen just as quickly as he was pumping it into her. She swallowed every drop straight from the source, then let the emptied member fall from her lovely lips. She let her mouth fall open, proudly showing Kadarius she had drank all his cum like a good little slut.

After that, it was chaos. Taylor gasped as she felt herself be lifted upwards, and suddenly she was straddling the man fucking her pussy reverse cowgirl style. Taylor adapted quickly, needing no instruction as she started riding his cock, swaying her plump ass while she bounced herself up and down, her tender tits bouncing right along with her. Two more men came to her sides with their cocks out and ready. Taylor's eyes were shut gently as she moaned like a whore. She felt pressure on her head, and knew she was being guided to another man's prick. Taylor took one dick in her mouth and one in her hand, now back to pleasuring three men at once. She was slobbering all over the cock, her body unsteady as she struggled to keep it on her mouth while she was being speared from below. That man came inside her after a few minutes of her skilled riding, and Taylor sighed sweetly as she felt a second helping of hot cum flow into her waiting womb.

12