TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Dinner has never looked so good.
15.6k words
4.52
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Dinner for Two -

8:00 pm - Moses Lake, Wa.

Cheyenne caught her reflection in the window of the hotel doors. She stopped to admire herself and do a final check to make sure everything was in order. Staring back at her was a stunning, curvy woman. She would have been here an hour earlier but, she had felt like getting a celebratory hair styling for her first time fucking an FBI agent. Her hair was now a copper red pixie with a shaved undercut. She was so beautiful that she didn't need or wear makeup but tonight was special, tonight she wore silver mascara with green eyeshadow from her inner corner across her top eyelids all the way to her temple like wings. She used clear mascara on her bottom lashes and a cream eyeshadow that faded into her cheekbone. She wore no lipstick, just clear gloss that made her natural pink lips look like caramelized cotton candy.

Around her delicate white neck she wore a silver chain with her wedding band on it... an announcement to any man paying attention that she was married and looking to play. To make sure the message wasn't lost or misconstrued, she also wore a silver chain on her left ankle.

Below her wedding rings was a skin tight, sheer green silk cocktail dress that sculpted itself to her tight little breasts like a second skin. Only 2 little straps held it on her shoulders, and below her breasts it hugged every curve and ridge of her ribs, caressed every suppel curve of her flat belly, and danced across the soft skin of her wide hips and bountiful ass floating tantalizingly to end high on her thick milk white thighs. Her legs were unclad, choosing to dress in as little as possible, the dress was made for her to be braless, and she loved the feeling of freedom as the cool caress of air across her taut nipples, her bare buttocks and silky smooth pussy lips. Lastly, adorning her perfectly sculpted size 5 feet were green painted toenails and copper strap 5 inch heels.

Winking at herself she walked into the hotel lobby and up to the desk clerk and winked at him with a seductive smile. She knew him well, and he, knew her even better.

Jimmy Cartwright, was very discreet and she loved disression. He knew she was a Police Officer, he also knew she was married with children, and yet he never said a thing about her extramarital rendezvous. Of course, she knew that he was running a high end escort service right out of the hotel, so they found it mutually beneficial to keep each other's secrets.

It hadn't taken Jimmy long to figure out that she was into exceptionally attractive men or women, so occasionally he called her with a client she might be interested in. Those nights she made as much in 1 night as she did in 2 sometimes 3 months salary as a Police Officer.

The staggering difference in income potential had made her give serious thought to becoming a full time... escort. The deciding factor was always the same though, she liked being a cop. She liked the accolades. She liked the power and authority, and influence. She liked the people it gave her access to that she otherwise wouldn't.

"I see your on the hunt tonight," Jimmy mumbled across the counter to her once she was close.

Cheyenne smiled and winked, "You know me Jimmy... always on the hunt. Will you ring a Bryan Brown?"

Jimmy looked through the register on his screen and found Bryan Brown, nodded to Cheyenne and picked up the phone and dialed the room. The phone rang for several seconds before it was picked up, "Good evening Mr. Brown. There is a Mrs. Cheyenne Murphy here in the lobby for you."

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir, I will do that."

Jimmy set the phone down and looked up at Cheyenne and smiled as he said, "Well, seems he's been expecting you."

"Mmm, that's good," Cheyenne purred pornograficly.

"Yeah," Jimmy mumbled, "Look, I wouldn't tell you this normally, but he must be a real beast... he has already ordered 3 of my normal girls..."

"Really," Cheyenne hummed, then asked, "Tonight?"

Jimmy nodded, "In the last 3 hours..."

Cheyenne smiled and winked as she purred, "He must have a libido that just won't go down then!"

Jimmy smiled and handed her a key, "He's in room 215. Have a good evening... and be careful!"

"Oh, I will," Cheyenne purred as she took the key and left, "The one thing I can promise is that I will have a very good evening and I am always careful!"

Jimmy smiled as he admired her ass as it swayed back and forth hypnotically as she walked away.

——~——

Cheyenne sauntered down the hallway like she was a million dollar hooker, she was so hot with anticipation! It was like this all the time for her. Her pussy was leaking her arousal down her inner thighs and she was having a hard time keeping her clothes on or her hands out of her pussy!

Room 215 was the last room before the staircase leading down to exit doors. Knocking, she stood there with her hip thrust out waiting, 2 minutes passed and she was about to leave when the adjacent door opened and Agent Bryan Brown stepped out of the room and carefully closed the door behind him.

He looked her up and down hungrily, Cheyenne smiled sensually, feeding off of the ravenous ogling. She could almost smell his lust for her!

"Is there a pub or restaurant nearby you prefer," Bryan asked.

"No," Cheyenne purred, "I've eaten."

Bryan smiled, "Actually I just ate myself."

"I bet you did," Cheyenne giggled thinking about the girls Jimmy had told her Bryan had already ordered tonight.

"Well then, I guess all that is left are the activities," Bryan growled as he stepped close and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in for a hungry kiss.

"Mmm," Cheyenne hummed into his mouth as she felt her dress slide up over her ass as Bryans other arm reached around as he grabbed a handful.

"Ha," Cheyenne sighed as Bryan pulled back for breath allowing her to purr, "Fuck me! Fuck me now! Fuck me all night long!"

Bryan grabbed her other ass cheek and lifted her up off the ground as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he turned and pushed her up against the wall. Cheyenne heard his zipper unzip before Bryan lowered her down onto his huge dickhead right there in the hallway.

Cheyenne was burning up with arousal!

Fucking right in the hallway was so fucking hot!

Bryan held her by her ass cheeks, pressed her into the wall and rammed his cock home. She felt him slide all the way into her and collide with her cervix as his balls slapped her ass cheeks. Bryan then pulled back and thrust in again, he was long and thick and he moved with a rapid steady pace.

"Oh fuck yes," Cheyenne mewled wantonly as her wet pussy slid up his ribbed cock leaving a glistening wet trail of her arousal on his throbbing shaft.

With every slow withdrawal Cheyenne leaked more of her nectar down his phallus until little rivulets of her lubricant were dripping from his balls and saturating the front of his pants.

As he slowly thrust in, Cheyenne felt his cockhead slam into her cervix determinedly, rather unpleasantly and she flinched jiggling her ass and tightening her thighs as she tried to reorient his dick to slide across her cervix. The next time he withdrew Cheyenne sighed as she felt his cock head scrape her inner walls and then he thrust in! This time fast and hard until his cock head hit her cervix!

"Fuck me," Cheyenne wailed and flinched away again.

This time though Bryan pushed her against the wall and tightened his grip on her ass and forced her down on his cock until his head hit her cervix!

"Oh fuck! What are you trying to do," Cheyenne cried, just as Bryan's urethra opened and slid up and over her cervical cone!

Pain bloomed in her belly were there had been a raging fire of her mounting orgam just a moment before! Something pressed up out of Bryan's dick as his cock began to grow thicker and rounder. A sharp red dick with a pointed tip grew out of his cock, it pressed against her cervix as pain radiated throughout her hips as it forced its way into her uterus!

Cheyenne struggled against Bryan's vise grip embrace but couldn't move at all! Her hips were locked to his! His cock was now fully inside her vagina and had grown as large as softball while the smaller inner dick grew up into her uterus another 3 inches.

"You are knotted now," Bryan growled as his eyes changed to glow silver across the irises as he leaned in to kiss her.

Cheyenne looked away to avoid the unwanted kiss, and Bryan growled rectally as his gums turned black and his canine teeth grew an inch! Cheyenne eyes went wide and she drew breath to scream as Bryan's mouth chomped down on her throat! She heard crunching as her esophagus was crushed! Blood gurgled in her mouth, trickled down chin. Hot blood also coursed down her neck and chest to soak into her silk green dress as Bryan's shot load upon load of cum deep into her womb as her own orgasm flooded her brain! Fireworks and glitter flashed across her eyes as a curtain of darkness closed in on her sight!

Cheyenne felt Bryan start pumping her full of his cum a second time as she slipped into unconsciousness.

——~——

Cheyenne didn't expect to awaken, she was sure she had been dying but slowly her eyes fluttered open. Everything was raw and over amped, the colors of the room were too vibrant and glaring. The sound of her dress caressing her thighs as she moved on the bed sounded like gusting wind in her ears, and the smell! She could smell her blood on her body! She could smell the lubricants and cum in her vagina, her's and Bryan's, and she could smell death all around her!

She took a deep breath and then remembered her throat had been crushed. Raising her hands to her throat she was amazed that it was completely intact! Healed! Although there was dry blood coating her entire throat and chest all the way to her crotch, over her pussy lips and down to the bottom of her ass cheeks!

Her dress was ruined!

The smell of death finally caught her attention as she sat up and stood on shaky legs that felt both weak and overly strong. She looked around the hotel room. It was pristine. The smell was not coming from this room but from the adjacent one... Bryan's room.

Stumbling across the room Cheyenne reached the doorway and leaned against the casing as a wave of nausea swept over her. The smell blood and raw meat overwhelmed her senses. Trying to control the nausea, Cheyenne stumbled through the door into the other room.

Cheyenne stared in horror!

The room was covered from floor to ceiling in plastic. In the vanity area was a tripod, and hanging from it was a once beautiful Latina woman. She looked to have been in her early twenties. Her hair was black as raven's feathers and fell down her body to her hips... or where her hips should have been. She hung by her arms, her head drooped forward in death, her breasts were large at least double D's that hung perfectly. Just below her sternum her belly was gone, as if she had been very carefully cut in half with a scalpel, there was nothing... not even her spine below her ribcage.

On the bed covered in plastic was the rest of her body. Her liver was set on a pillow along with her stomach, but her intestines, kindney's, bladder, colin, and rectum were missing along with other internal organs. Below the stomach was the woman's uterus and ovaries and vagina, and then there was her lower body. Her entire abdominal and back muscles were cut into raw square steaks all the way down to her pelvis. Her thighs were detached from her pelvis and her legs were sawn in two at the knee. From the knee the rest of her legs ended at her feet.

At the entry to the room was another tripod with another woman hanging from her neck. She was a beautiful black woman, strong and lean. Cheyenne had known her. Her name was Kelly Spears. Cheyenne had worked with her several times and knew her to be an incredibly alluring woman.

She was still all in one piece so far but she was very dead.

Cheyenne knew these were the prostitutes Bryan had ordered earlier, but there had been 3 women ordered and delivered. So, where was the third woman?

The thought was lost as she realized she was caressing the soft mocha thigh of the prostitute that had been dismembered. Snatching her hand away she was horrified at what she had just been doing. Looking from her hand to the leg below her, she saw that carefully carved lines of the completely hairless pussy and pink labia!

Cheyenne was suddenly wiping drool from her mouth!

Looking around to see if anyone was around she picked up the heavy meat laden pelvis and brought the pussy up to her mouth and began licking her tongue across the outer and inner labia. With a sudden growl she bit into the soft skin and tore flesh and muscle from bone! The raw skin and meat was more delicious than any steak she had ever eaten in her life! Ravenously, she licked and nibbled and then tore skin and muscle away in larger and larger bites. She worked her way around the entire pelvic bone eating pussy and then the thick juicy muscles of the previous woman's ass!

It was thick and gamey but also juicy with fat!

When Cheyenne was done she set the clean pelvic bone back down on the bed. Her face and hands were now smeared with blood as she looked across the items strewn across the bed and she realized she was still hungry. She picked up the liver next and relished the feeling of blood oozing down her mouth and chin to drip onto her breasts as she bit into the crimson organ. The uterus and ovaries were next, it was an oddly curious taste. Cheyenne was not interested in the stomach and left it before she knelt down and began caressing the nearest thigh before she took a bite.

She was only a tenth of the way down the thigh when Bryan and Gerard came into the room and saw her eating.

"Hmm, Yes, I knew you would take to this easily," Bryan rumbled his voice filled with amusement, "But, I think you should stop eating before you glut yourself."

Cheyenne looked up, her face and hair a mask of blood and blinked at him before she asked, "What did you do to me?"

"You are mine now," Bryan answered, "Trapped eternally, neither alive nor dead."

"So you turned me into a zombie," Cheyenne growled dissatisfied.

"No you are not a mindless zombie," Bryan corrected, "In a time long forgotten you would have been called a Death Knight. In another age an Eater of the Dead, and still yet in another era, a Werewolf. What you are is immortal now, that is all you need to know!"

"Can I have sex still," Cheyenne asked as she licked blood from her fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh yes," Bryan assured her, "And you will find it's enjoyment is only rivaled by eating a freshly killed man or woman, depending on your preference."

"Can I get pregnant," Cheyenne asked next as she stood up and took her dress off followed by her heels.

"I suppose you can," Bryan answered, "None of our kind has tried for a long... long long time but you are not dead so you might be able to if you try."

"Why did you do this to me," Cheyenne asked her voice now low and dangerous.

"Why? Well, because I can," Bryan answered with a laugh, "It has been ages since I've been let out to play in the world, and this is my fun!"

Cheyenne roared in anger and lunged at the arrogant asshole! In an easy fluid motion Bryan caught her by her delicate neck and slammed her to the floor! Fire bloomed in her chest and then her hips when her ass hit the floor. She felt her throat crunch, her ribs crack and her pelvis break under the brutal assault.

Bryan stood up leaving her there gagging and gurgling as she coughed up blood and spittle. She was going to die!

"Don't worry," Bryan growled, his voice low and threatening, "You won't die from such light wounds anymore. Especially since you have just eaten. Do you know it usually takes me months to convince a newly turned Were-Bitch to eat a human corpse?"

Bryan walked away out of Cheyenne's visual. With her throat and neck shattered she couldn't follow him with her eyes but she could hear every word he spoke.

"Not you... you are obviously very special. You, in a matter of minutes recognized your situation and made the decision to satisfy your need discarding your natural morality and ingrained human ideology," Bryan grumbled as he walked over to the dead woman still hanging in the vanity, he tilted her head up so that her lifeless eyes were looking up into his, and then he leaned in and kissed her tender lifeless lips.

Turning back to Cheyenne he smiled, and began disrobing as he walked back to her.

"Tame her... or break her well," Gerard said from the corner of the room as he turned to leave, "Or destroy her. Your Bitch is of no use to us unless she will follow orders. I am leaving now. I have my own food to go play with."

Bryan watched Gerard leave before turning his attention back to Cheyenne.

"You are mine now," He growled, his eyes shining silver as his body began to change. He removed the last of his clothing, "You are my Bitch now, you are bound and knotted to me!"

Cheyenne wanted to scream as she watched Bryan change into something inhuman, something impossible, a creature covered in brown fur, legs that changed and shortened, hands that grew claws, and a head that was more wolf than human! Bryan lowered himself down on all fours, a half human half wolf body crawling over her as a massive wolf dick slid up into her vagina!

Bryan was slow and rhythmic as he fucked his new Bitch. Soon Cheyenne felt his cock expanding in her vagina as he knotted her and then a pressure as his dick forcing its way into her uterus and then, a blast of heat as he began cumming! Cheyenne's eyes shone silver in the light from the room, and she felt her body heal as Bryan came in her.

"Bite me and drink a little of my blood as well," Bryan growled.

Cheyenne felt ravenous as she looked up at her Master ,holding himself over her, as he dominated her. Smiling, she looked over his body for a good place to bite. His muscles rippled with strength and power, and he was covered in a dense fur! Finally she grabbed onto his chest with strength she didn't remember having before and bit into his shoulder. She thought she would break a tooth at first but then her teeth changed and elongated as she bit down into his shoulder and ripped out a hunk of flesh and muscle!

"Argh," Bryan growled in pain.

She chewed and swallowed and then released Bryan as fire and ice cascades through her body throwing her into convulsions as she changed into a hybrid werewolf! Her pale white skin grew thick white fur speckled with copper red hairs wherever she had a freckle. Her hair grew out rapidly into a wild copper mane that ran down her spine to the tip of a long fluffy wolf's tail that grew from between her ass cheeks where her coccyx used to be. Her ass and thighs bulked up as new muscle was added to old making her significantly more hippy and bootylicious than she already was. Her toes grew claws as the balls of her feet thickened into wolf pads and her feet and legs changed into a hybrid form of wolf hind leg and her thick womanly legs. The muscles of her core, her abdominals and obliques tightened and strengthened and her perky little B-cup breasts tightened up until she was sleek and athletic as her pectoral muscles grew dense and strong.

As Bryan fucked in and out of her sloppy wet pussy, Cheyenne's face changes and elongated into a smaller hybrid-wolf humanoid face with pink lips that curled back baring sharp white canine teeth.

When Cheyenne's transformation was complete the only part of her body still denuded of hair was her chest, breasts, and her belly all the way to her pussy and between her ass cheeks.

"Ha... ha...," Cheyenne breathed hard as Bryan slowly ground to a halt within her and began turning back into a human.