TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 08

Story Info
Ambush.
8k words
4.59
2.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

Ambush -

The sun set and the moon was a handspan above the horizon by the time Honovi, Amanda and Cheyenne arrived at the overlook. A sign passed just after sunset designated the area below as Echo Basin and Wanapum Lake. It was an artificial lake created by the Wanapum Dam a few miles down river.

There was still 8 miles left to walk to reach the Vantage Bridge, which would allow them to reach the other side of the river and the town of Vantage. The reason they stopped here was that they had finally caught up with Akecheta and the other Centaur hunters. Honovi had been very kind and slowed his pace to a slow walk that matched Amanda's.

Cheyenne had gotten antsy and ran ahead to the other hunters, but then sat down in the interstate and meditated while the Centaurs deviated to the overlook and waited as Honovi and Amanda caught up.

"It's about time you got here," Cheyenne called just as they got to within a few dozen yards of her.

"I'm sorry Cheyenne," Amanda apologized, "I am a doctor, not an athlete. Besides the last time I ran I fell on my face. I just wish I could ride Honovi!"

"Ha," Cheyenne laughed, "You can! As soon as you let him ride you!"

Honovi had been remarkably quiet, and when Cheyenne and Amanda looked over at him. Both women smiled when they saw he was staring at Cheyenne with his mouth hanging open. They had both forgotten that he hadn't seen Cheyenne in her human form yet.

Honovi blinked his eyes as he snapped out of whatever stupor he was in. Stabbing his spear into the ground, he walked over to Cheyenne and went down on his knees before her so he was closer to her height. He reached out and brushed Cheyenne's copper mane aside as he caressed her cheek and ran his thumb over her lips while he combed her hair back with the fingers of his other hand.

"I had hoped," Honovi whispered in awe, "but you are breathtaking!"

Cheyenne smiled, narcissistically happy that he found her more attractive than Amanda. Unaware of the depth of Cheyenne's vanity, Honovi looked at her reddish brown eyes then up at her hair, he took in her whole beautiful face and then his eyes ranged down her body. Her skin was milk white except for the angry pink scars across her ribs and belly, thigh, ass, and down her back. Honovi then turned her around, he ran his fingers across her copper wings, then put a hand in the center of her shoulder blades and ran his fingers down her spine all the way down to her thick broad ass where he grabbed a 2 handfuls and squeezed.

"You are so small, but so strong and beautiful," Honovi said after turning her around again to face him, "I hope we kill another gryphon tonight. If we do I want to give you a tail as well."

"Really," Cheyenne purred sensually, "What about wings for Amanda?"

Honovi laughed and nodded, "Of course."

Honovi raised himself up and stepped back once again in control of himself.

"Come, we must keep moving or Akecheta and the others will spend the entire night making fun of us for being slow," Honovi said as he took the lead walking a few steps ahead of Amanda and Cheyenne.

"They aren't far," Cheyenne informed them, "The one's tracking the Alpha gryphon took them that way."

Cheyenne finished by pointing toward to overlook of Echo Basin. Honovi nodded and lead the way as Cheyenne fell behind to chat with Amanda in private.

"How are you doing," Cheyenne asked Amanda in a low voice.

"My sunburn is killing me, and it feels really weird having a tail," Amanda answered, "and my ass and thighs... no my whole damn legs ache beyond belief!"

"Yea tell me about it," Cheyenne answered with a laugh, "Having a tail was weird of me as well."

"What about you," Amanda asked, "How are you feeling? We didn't get to see if you would stay in you human form for 50 minutes, and then you stayed as a werewolf for almost the rest of the day."

"I just figured it would be safer to stay a werewolf until I knew whether we would have to fight again or not," Cheyenne answered, "but I have to say this is all becoming very interesting!"

"That may be the understatement of all time," Amanda agreed, then asked, "How about your wounds, are you feeling okay?"

"I am pissed about the scars," Cheyenne answered as she put her hands on the scars on her belly, "but I guess there's nothing I can do about it now, maybe when we get back to our Earth, or Realm... whatever, I can find a good plastic surgeon that can make them disappear. Other than the scarring I'm fine just a bit hungry."

Amanda nodded understanding, she was always hungry for sex and cum now. The rest of the walk was in relative silence until Cheyenne reverted back to her werewolf form. Without a watch Amanda couldn't be sure, but she was pretty certain Cheyenne stayed in her human form a total of 50 minutes for the day before she reverted.

A few minutes later they caught up to the other hunters. Akecheta stood on a precipice overlooking Echo Basin with Honaw, Gaagii, and Inteus. No one was going to unpack Adahy, Chogan or Hakan so they were going to sit out this battle. Accordingly, they stood off to the side as Akecheta gave orders to the others.

Honovi looked back at Amanda and Cheyenne then galloped over to Akecheta as Amanda and Cheyenne walked up much more slowly. There was some discussion and pointing south to descend the plateau and then north. Akecheta drew something in the dirt as the other Centaurs listened carefully. A few minutes later Honovi trotted back to Amanda and Cheyenne.

"So," Amanda asked motioning to the hunters standing on a hillside looking down at the river bank, "What's going on?"

"They found the gryphon Alpha," Honovi answered, "The Pride ran into a Nest of Harpies north of here at a place called the Feathers. The gryphons suffered more casualties before they subdued the Harpies and inseminated the survivors. Now the Alpha's pride only numbers 9, and it seems they ate their dead and 2 of the Harpies that died battling them. Now they are full and sexually exhausted and have bedded down for the night."

"Poor Harpies," Amanda murmured as Cheyenne signed and Amanda translated, "So what is the plan?"

"The wind is blowing down the Basin from the southwest tonight. So we are down wind of the gryphons right now," Honovi explained, "Akecheta has sent Achak and Inteus to inquire from the Harpy Mother if she wishes to join us on our attack on the gryphons."

"Won't they want some of the spoils if they join in," Cheyenne signed as Amanda translated.

"Yes," Honovi confirmed, "The scouts numbered their Nest at 8 adults, 16 adolescents, 32 children, and 64 eggs. From what the scouts witnessed, the children went into hiding. However, all of the adolescents as well as the 6 adults that survived were all impregnated."

"The scouts didn't try to help," Amanda asked, scandalizes and disappointment thick in her voice.

"No," Honovi answered simply and continued, "To add insult to injury, the Alpha fertilized all 64 eggs. Needless to say, we think the Harpies will want revenge. Thankfully, they don't eat a great deal of meat, mostly berries, bugs, and vegetables. Akecheta thinks only 1 or 2 dead gryphons will satisfy them."

"What do you think," Amanda asked.

"What I think doesn't matter," Honovi answered, "Akecheta is the hunt leader."

"Yes, but I want to know what you think," Amanda insisted, as her onyx eyes looked up searching Honovi's.

Honovi searched her eyes as he stretched out his hand and caressed her cheek contemplating his answer, "I think... Hakan, Chogan and Adahy are already carrying the butchered carcasses of 4 gryphons. At most, the hunting party can only carry back 5 more gryphons, and I will carry 1 gryphon on my back for us. That is 6 gryphons, we either don't need to kill all 9 or we should leave 3 for the Harpies."

"That sounds reasonable to me," Cheyenne signed, "What is our part of the plan?"

Honovi smiled as he drew the river bank, the plateau and the Basin in the sand and explained, "Akecheta, Honaw, and Gaagii are going south. Inteus and Achak are going north to recruit the Harpies. Amanda and Cheyenne, you're coming with me and we are going to circle around and attack from the north while the Harpies come from the sky."

"All avenues of escape seem to be covered," Cheyenne said through Amanda's voice.

An hour later Achak returned with a delegation of Harpies. The Mother and 2 of her oldest adult daughter's. The Mother was a beautiful woman in body. In the moonlight it was still discernible that her skin was the color of ivory, her eyes were the most spectacular shade of glacier blue, her feathers were brilliant green, and upon a closer look the Harpy Mother's long hair reaching all the way to the bottom of her ass cheeks was actually long limber feathers.

Amanda didn't know what Harpies looked like before this but they were nothing like what she imagined. All 3 were completely human in appearance except for their arms starting at the shoulder, and their legs starting at the knee. From the knee down each Harpy had taloned eagles feet, and from the shoulder each Harpies arms were long feathered wings.

There was a long negotiation between the Harpy Mother and Akecheta. In that time Amanda noticed that all 3 Harpies were completely nude except that the Mother wore a very intricate necklace made of leather, with turquoise, coral, and citrine with a gryphon claw at the center... Honovi's colors and patterns. Amanda noticed also that even as they stood there talking the Harpy's bellies were beginning to swell with eggs.

Amanda knew there was no way she would ever be impregnated again but she did look over at Cheyenne wondering. Cheyenne looked back at her in her werewolf form and followed Amanda's gaze to her belly. There was already a pronounced roundness as if she were 4 months along already.

"Yes," Cheyenne signed answering the unspoken question, "I am."

Akecheta called Honovi with a soft whistle and Honovi looked over and nodded.

"It's time," Honovi whispered as he turned and motioned for them to follow him.

Amanda hadn't shot a bow since archery class in the tenth grade of high school so she unstrung the bow and put it in her quiver. Looking at the bow string she couldn't make out the material used and so with a shrug wrapped the string around her waist above her belt and the gryphon feather loincloth and tied it.

Akecheta gave hand signals to the group and then Inteus and Achak galloped east to take the Vantage highway down to the Basin, while Akecheta lead Honaw and Gaagii south. The Harpy Mother leapt into the sky with her 2 daughters close behind and with a strong downstroke of their wings propelled themselves high in the sky where they quickly became little dots joined by 3 other dots.

Honovi looked at the 2 Centaur groups and the amount of ground they covered in long fluid strides and he turned to Amanda and Cheyenne and said, "The fighting will be done by the time we get to our positions. Amanda come over here..."

Amanda walked up to him as he held out his right hand to her. She took it as he knelt down and pulled her up onto his back.

"We need to move fast," Honovi said in a low serious voice, "Hold on tight to my waist. Cheyenne, do you want to ride as well?"

"No, I can keep up," Amanda said, translating Cheyenne's signs.

Honovi nodded and turned abruptly and bolted west to a ravine that would take them from the plateau to the Basin. The sudden take off propelled Amanda backwards which made her tighten her hold on Honovi's rock hard body! Which resulted in her slamming her mouth into his shoulder when his gate rocked his torso back to meet her! She licked her lips and grimaced as she tasted blood from a split in her top lip. Shaking her head, she looked to her left and saw Cheyenne easily pacing Honovi.

Amanda couldn't help the stabbing jealousy she was beginning to feel. Cheyenne seemed to always have it so together. Amanda wasn't used to feeling so out of sorts. She hadn't been herself since Gerard took her soul from her. Before that she had been a successful professional woman, a phenomenally popular professor, and a published scientist. After her fateful in counter with Gerard, she spent 2 weeks finding out she was a sexual beast always craving the next fuck! However, since coming to this God forsaken Realm, her education, her skills, instincts were worthless and even her sexual prowess and appeal seem muted.

"It's because we are suppressing your instincts and your powers," A soft sleepy hum of a hundred little girl voices answered, "Otherwise that fucker, Baal, would be able to kill us by sucking out all our Life Force through you. Mmmmmm, speaking of Life Force why not let that stud between your thighs fuck you real good and hard and give us some milk to drink!"

Amanda smiled at the suggestion. She had already resolved to repay Honovi tonight if they survived.

Honovi circled out toward the river, followed it east toward Inteus and Achak and slowed to a trot when he turned south. The 9 gryphons were laying in tight pile with Alpha in the center of the bowl of Echo Basin with cliffs on three sides.

They were 50 yards from the sleeping pride, Akecheta's group to the west and Inteus' group to the east, Honovi to the north and Harpies circling in the sky above. The Centaurs closed in slowly with spears pointed out before them. They were 10 yards away when the wind shifted and brought their scents to the gryphons. The Alpha jumped to his paws and shrieked an alarm as the hunters surrounding him charged!

Akecheta blew his hunting horn as the rest shouted. Cheyenne howled and Amanda screamed and 9 gryphons shrieked and charged their attackers.

Amanda held onto Honovi as he galloped, his spear pointing out in front of him like a lance. The gryphon he was on a collision course with bounded over Honovi's spear colliding with him and catapulting Amanda 10 feet in the air! Just as she was about to hit the ground giant taloned feet wrapped around her arms and pulled her up into the air. Amanda looked up to see the long legs and the soft ivory skin of the Harpy Mother's pussy, her hairless pubic mound and the soft curves of her belly and swollen melon sized breasts. Of the 3 Harpies she'd seen so far, the Harpy Mother had the largest breasts.

The Harpy Mother smiled down between her breasts at her, and Amanda had never been so grateful in her life. Amanda looked down and saw Honovi and the gryphon he was fighting squaring off again. Honovi had deep gash across his left hindquarters but it didn't seem to slow him down. Another gryphon was sneaking up behind him and Amanda pointed down toward it.

The Harpy Mother nodded and dived down for the new attacker. As she pulled out of her dive, bearing down on the gryphon from behind, she lined Amanda up so that she dropped her 5 feet to land on the gryphons back. Amanda hit the gryphon like an oblong missile and instead of wrapping her legs around its ribs and hanging on, she bounced awkwardly and slid off and hit the gravel before rolling across the ground.

The gryphon skidded to a halt as Amanda picked herself up and brushed the dirt and gravel out of scrapes and cuts across her thighs, ass, belly, back, arms and breasts! Looking down, Amanda realize her ornate leather bra had been torn from her chest exposing her breasts.

There was nothing to be done about it now though, she thought as she grabbed the hilt of her long knife belted to her waist and pulled it out just as the gryphon charged her! The gryphon dove at her, bowling her over when they collided and ripped and tore at her chest until it ripped much of her left breast off and gouged her right breast nastily. It wrapped its fore paws around her back and tore her to shreds, as its hind paws came up and ripped her belly open from her ribs all the way down abdomen and down her thighs to her knees. If there had been anything inside, she would have been completely disemboweled.

In the split second of the attack Amanda used all of her strength to thrust the long knife into the gryphons ribs all the way to the hilt and when the 2 came to a rolling stop the gryphon was dead while Amanda looked and felt as if she should be dead. Lying there looking up at the sky she regretted that her life was ending here and now when things were just getting interesting!

"I haven't given you permission to die," Gerard's voice echoed in her memory, and suddenly she felt her breasts regrow as if they had never been ripped off. Her belly, thighs, and back mended as if she had never seen a fight in her life. In seconds she was picking herself up off the ground looking as flawless as the night Gerard took her soul.

____(!)____

Cheyenne saw Amanda go flying from Honovi's back, but she had no time to go search for her. She had only 1 mission, kill the Alpha! She dodged Centaurs and gryphons as they met in battle until a gryphon slammed into her and she repaid it by slamming her fist into its ribs so hard she broke through its chest. Surprised the gryphon shrieked and reached around nearly tore her leg off as it bit into her thigh and renched her away from its injured ribs!

Cheyenne screamed in pain, but managed to feel it's fast beating heart and grab it as the gryphon flung her away ripping its heart out of its chest as she flew 7 feet to land hard on her shoulder and roll another 3. Cheyenne pushed herself up, her left leg useless and hanging only by her femur. Grimacing in pain Cheyenne looked down at the heart in her hand then back at the dead gryphon 10 from her before taking 4 large bites out of the heart and swallowing the whole thing down as she felt her thigh begin to burn and itch as it healed, this time without a single scare.

So, she had to feed her regeneration powers or suffer scars!

With the intoxication of the gryphon blood coursing through her body, setting her skin tingling, she searched for her prey... the gryphon Alpha!

She turned in time to see a spear flying through the air a second before it hit her just below her ribs and punched through belly and out her back! Dropping her to the ground like a lifeless sack of potatoes. The last thing she felt was a beak gently cradling her around her torso and then the wind in her hair.

____(!)____

The battle was a victory for the Centaur hunting party and the Harpies, but it didn't come without its price in blood.

Inteus was caught between 2 gryphons. The first gryphon took a spear thrust to the shoulder while the second gryphon gutted him. Inteus stumbled as his strength, life blood and intestines fell out of his belly. That was when the first injured gryphon took the opportunity to tackle Inteus driving him to the ground as it mangled him. Inteus was was dead as he fell and the gryphons tore off his head!

The other fatality was an unfortunate Harpy that was pulled down out of the sky by the Alpha and bit in 2 before anyone could lend aid.

Honovi finished off his gryphon when he threw his spear just as the gryphon turned to face him, opened its beak to shriek threateningly as the spear flew straight down it's gullit piercing through its stomach and intestines! It trashed about trying to dislodge the spear as Honovi rushed in and planted his long knife in its ribs and through its heart. Withdrawing the knife, Honovi searched for Amanda and Cheyenne. Spotting Amanda he galloped up to her, thrust out his hand for her to take and when she did he pulled her up onto his back.

"This is the second time you have mounted me tonight," He purred in battle frenzied arousal, "I look forward to my turn!"

"So do I," Amanda laughed as she wrapped her hands around Honovi's waist.

He smiled and galloped to Akecheta and Honaw to aid them as they faced 2 gryphons. They moved on to help Gaagii and Achak who were facing the 2 gryphons that killed Inteus and a third. Just as the last gryphon fell an eighth gryphon fell out of the sky, it's wings rent and broken by the Harpies it sought to battle only die on impact.