Teach Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are wonderful." Yuki helped Pam onto the bed, took her in her arms, and kissed her tenderly. "The best."

"Oh Baby . . ." Pam felt so warm and sleepy.

"Do not fight it." Yuki's voice seemed to come from far away. "My love."

When Pam opened her eyes, Yuki was looking down at her with a sultry smile. "You are awake, darling."

"How long was I asleep?" Pam was nestled in Yuki's arms. Her bra was gone and her hard nipples were pressing into Yuki's soft breasts.

"A few minutes." Yuki bent forward and brushed her lips against Pam's. "Time for me to savor the sight of your sleeping beauty." She kissed Pam again, much more aggressively. Pam kissed Yuki back fiercely, wrestling the young woman onto her back.

"It's my turn now." Pam knelt between Yuki's spread thighs and put her hands on her sexy student teacher's little breasts, stroking their firm flesh and pinching her hard nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. "What I've been fantasizing about doing with you."

At first, Pam hadn't really known what lesbians did. So, she'd done what any teacher would do--looked it up. Now, she'd developed some pretty steamy fantasies.

Her favorite fantasy started with the two of them in bed, naked except for their sexy nylons and heated from long intense foreplay. The intense orgasms from their wild anal sex certainly qualified.

"I had a long elaborate fantasy about our first time." Yuki arched her back, pressing her breasts more firmly into Pam's palms. She laughed. "It did not start with me eating your asshole." She pulled Pam down to her and kissed her passionately. "It ended that way. It was to be tender, romantic, and slow, gradually building to an all-consuming passion."

Yuki's hands were busy on Pam's body while they dirty--kissed, running up and down her back, kneading her buttocks, playing with her hair, fondling her breasts . . . "Instead . . ." Yuki's laugh was high and sweet, like distant temple bells. "Out lust exploded as soon as we touched." She laughed again. "The reality was much better than the fantasy."

This WAS the next part of Pam's fantasy--her hands on Yuki's firm little tits, pinching and kneading the hot young woman's pebble-hard nipples.

She continued by showering Yuki with butterfly kisses, lightly dancing over her lips, nose, cheeks, ears, throat, down over her breasts . . . Stopping there to lick, kiss, and suck Yuki's cute little tits and tiny nipples. "Oh yes!" Yuki moaned, stroking Pam's shoulders and back. "That is so good."

Yuki was close to coming when Pam pulled away. Pam was pretty close herself. She'd been fingering her pussy the whole time she was sucking and biting Yuki's nipples, making the young woman buck and scream. This was still her fantasy--getting both of them up to the edge of orgasm and then going straight for the sexy student teacher's steaming snatch.

"Oh yes," Yuki purred. "Play with my hot wet cunt."

Pam licked up and down Yuki's slit. Her heated female smell and taste were overpoweringly sexy as she licked, kissed, and nibbled Yuki's puffy pussy lips. She'd fantasized about them since that day in the bathroom. "Oh darling," Yuki whispered. "That is so good."

Pam ran her flat tongue over Yuki's vulva and down to her butt crack, licking her tart juices. "Oh yes." She lifted her spread legs, raising her pelvis and giving Pam more access. "That is even better."

Pam bent forward to kiss the young woman's little pink puckered hole, but then drew back. She wasn't ready for that. Yet. Instead, she asked, "So, you like that?"

"Oh yes! Very much!"

"Good. So do I." Pam ran her tongue up and down Yuki's slit. She moaned and kneaded her breasts as Pam went deep. "That is right, darling! Lick my snatch!"

Yuki's moans grew louder as Pam lashed her clit hood with her tongue. Yuki rubbed her inner thighs and ground her pelvis into Pam face.

Pam pushed Yuki's clit hood out of the way with the tip of her tongue and clamped her lips around the young woman's little swollen bud. She screamed and thrashed, coming hard as Pam licked and sucked her clit while sliding her index finger in and out of her convulsing cunt.

Yuki pushed Pam's face away from her pussy. "That was SO great!" She caught Pam's hand and put it between her heaving breasts. Her heart was racing. "You are an amazing lover." She gripped Pam's shoulders and pulled her down, then kissed her passionately.

"Do you know what I want?" Yuki had that mischievous kitten look again. "To fuck you." Without waiting for an answer, she got up, dug into the bottom dresser drawer, and took out a big flesh-colored cock-and-balls dildo attached to a black leather harness.

A heavy leather plate supported the large dildo. It was as long and thick as John's cock. Two black leather straps dangled from the plate. Two smaller dildos were attached to the thinner strap. Unlike the big dildo, they flared from smoothly rounded heads to their full diameter before narrowing abruptly at their bases.

"Oh yeah!" Pam said, staring at the big dildo and heavy harness in Yuki's graceful hands. "That's perfect."

Yuki put the thick strap around her waist, tightened the buckles, and settled it on her hips. She stood still, with her legs spread wide and her hands on her hips. "Do you like this?"

"You're so sexy," Pam said. "With your tits and big stiff cock." She fondled the big dildo's thick shaft and ran her thumb and index finger over its flaring mushroom head.

Yuki smiled. "Do you want to help me with the plugs?"

"Of course." Pam slid the front dildo into Yuki's pussy. The probe's widest part slipped past her pussy lips and slid home. Its tapered base locked it in place.

"Oh yes!" Yuki closed her eyes and fondled her breasts. "That is nice." She opened her eyes again. "Now, the butt plug." She turned around and bent over, showing Pam her sexy little puckered hole.

"What do I do?"

Yuki pointed to the nightstand. "The lubricant is in the drawer."

Pam took the little plastic squeeze bottle out. Pam squirted a blob of the slick gel onto her index finger and rubbed it over Yuki's anus.

"That feels good," Yuki purred. "Now, put your finger in me." Pam applied a thick coat of lube to her finger and slid it up Yuki's asshole. It went in easily.

"That is right," Yuki whispered. "Keep going."

Pam worked her finger in and out, occasionally pausing to add more lubricant. "Your ass is so hot and sexy."

"Your finger feels great," Yuki said. "Now, put the dildo in."

Pam coated the anal probe with lube and pressed its rounded end into Yuki's asshole, pulling back slightly when she met resistance, then carefully pushing in deeper. Yuki moaned softly as the probe's wide middle section stretched her.

"You all right?" Pam asked.

"Oh yes." Yuki rocked her hips as Pam worked the short thick toy deeper into her anus.

Once past its thick middle, the dildo snapped into place. Pam fastened the strap holding the probes to the waistband. Yuki straightened up and took a few steps. "That is good."

"As good as a cock?" Pam asked, staring at the big pole rising from Yuki's crotch.

Yuki grinned. "I do not know. I have never been with a man." She stroked the big dildo. "The probes fuck my pussy and ass. A man could not do that."

"Two men could." Pam had never considered that before, but the idea excited her.

"I do not want one man. And certainly not two." Yuki kissed Pam passionately. "Just you."

"I want you, too." Pam sprawled on her back on the bed. "Come fuck me."

Yuki knelt between Pam's spread thighs and positioned the dildo's flaring head between her cunt lips. "Oh, I am going to fuck you." She slid the strap-on's dildo into Pam's pussy, all the way to its plastic balls. "Good and hard."

"Oh Baby," Pam whispered. "That's great."

Yuki pulled almost out and then pushed back inside. "Is it as good as a cock?"

"It's different." The dildo was harder than John's erect member and cool, although her body heat was warming it quickly. "But it feels wonderful."

"It feels good for me, too." Yuki took Pam with long smooth strokes, starting slowly but gradually increasing her speed. "I am fucking your pussy." She went faster and drove in harder. "And my cunt and asshole. All at once."

"Fuck me, Baby!" Pam squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, rocking her hips in time with Yuki's rough thrusts. "Hard and fast."

"Like this?" Yuki slammed Pam's snatch.

"Oh yeah!" The heat between Pam's legs spread through her body like flames through dry brush. "I'm getting close!" she gasped.

"So am I." Yuki's voice was ragged. "Come for me, darling."

"Oh God!" Pam screamed as she came, slamming her crotch against the leather plate supporting the big dildo. "I'm coming."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Yuki cried, ramming Pam's pulsing pussy. "This is so good."

The women stopped moving. "That was great," Pam gasped.

"For me, too." Yuki started to pull out.

"No!" Pam cried.

"You want more?" Yuki laughed and bent forward to fondle Pam's breasts. "My greedy darling."

"That's right," Pam whispered. "Pinch my nipples. Harder." She humped the dildo while Yuki played with her tits.

Pam moaned as the heat built in her loins. The dildo felt great--totally different from John's thrusting cock, but great. It would never throb and squirt cum into her eager pussy, but it would stay hard forever, fucking her until Yuki got tired--and it would be a long time before the athletic young woman was worn out. She came again, harder than before.

As good as it felt, her latest orgasm had left her wanting even more. "Fuck my ass, Baby!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note

This story is the result of a request from Pam and John, a real married couple. I've based most of the details about the characters on the real people, but the characters themselves are still the product of my imagination. So is the plot. I hope you've enjoyed Pam's journey.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12