Teach Me I Have a Small Penis

Story Info
I ask new girlfriend to convince me my package is small.
2.2k words
4.38
18.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers

Lisa was a new girlfriend. She was very sexy and curvy. She was very in tune with her sexuality and very confident with a high libido. She was also very take charge, in general, so I thought she would be a great one to introduce my fantasy to.

I have an average sized dick, but know there are plenty bigger and I have discovered that I love to be teased that it is small, in a loving way, not in a mean way ("worthless", etc). Logically, I know it is average, so sometimes it interferes with the fantasy when I remind myself that I am not small.

So, I thought, "What if I really believed it, fully? What if she could remove my perception that I am average and FULLY convince me that I am small? What if I begged her to transform my mind and I allowed her to change me in this way? What if I voluntarily gave her the key to rewire my brain? What if I "became small" by giving that complete control to her? What if I suddenly became her sex toy, for her to own and tease for being small? What if I taught her to crave the power to tease me that way? What if I taught her to get sexual pleasure from teasing me for being small?

I couldn't wait to get started! That night, my transformation began...

"Lisa," I began nervously, but with excitement. "There is something I want you to do for me. I love having sex with you. I love the sexy curves that you have. I even (especially) love your tummy that you are bashful about, because of carrying your children. The shape of it, and the softness, and the softness of the rest of you drive me crazy!

"I want you to do something for me. I love the confidence that you have. It turns me on like crazy. I love it when you take charge in the bedroom especially. I love serving you and working hard to give you pleasure. I am going to ask you something. I want you to know it is what I want. I don't want you to try to talk me out of it or dispute it. I want you to accept it and embrace it, because it IS what I want.

"I don't want you to think about hurting my feelings, because it won't. I WANT you to. I am asking you to do this. And, I am asking you to fully embrace it and stay with it and not undo it by saying that it is just pretend. Once you start, please stay with it. It will do nothing but strengthen our relationship.

"I think you will learn to LOVE this change. Once you embrace it, it will turn you on like crazy. You will learn to actually NEED this in a relationship, you will enjoy it so much. You won't want a relationship any other way. And I will be so happy to serve you in this way. I give myself to you in this way, with the deepest love.

"So, with that being said, I wanted you to understand that so that we can both fully embrace this without hesitation or reservations. Embrace it and you will be so glad you did! I will be so glad you did!"

Lisa was puzzled. "Ok...I am now really curious what this is all about! I will try. You know I love you, so if you want it, I will do my best!"

"Good!" I replied. "I knew you would. You won't be sorry! You're going to love how this deepens our relationship! You'll see!"

"Ok. Bring it on," she said.

"Sure!" I took a deep breath. "I want you to teach me that I have a small penis!

"I know I am probably average, but that doesn't matter anymore. You have probably been with bigger and smaller, but starting now, my penis is small. I want you to teach me. I want you to convince me. I want to KNOW my penis is little. I want you to remove all doubt from my mind. I want to believe it. I want to look down at my dick and see little. I don't want to see it any other way.

"Any time you mention my dick, be sure to remind me that it is 'little', 'tiny', or'cute.' I want you to give me plenty of that, especially up front. You need to change me deep down, so you need to give me a lot of that. I want to hear your giggle. Be generous with me. Help me to change. I want to feel it deep. I want you to love that I am small, but I don't want you to let me forget it.

"And, to make it stick, I need it more than just in the bedroom. It needs to be all-encompassing. Any time you see me out of the shower or changing, remind me. Tease me. Don't let me forget that I am your little dick man. I want to be that for you! Give me the pinkie wiggle, even in public. Give me the "small penis" sign. This is my new reality that you are making for me.

"Every time I look down, I want to see 'small'. Help me get there. Please do this for me!

"I also want you to make me admit to having a small penis. When you tell me my penis is small, make me agree with you. Remind me that I have a small penis and that you know that about me. That it is our 'little' secret, for now. Ask me how it feels with you knowing I have a little dick. Make me confess to it to you. Make me say that I am proud of being little. Make me say it louder, until you are satisfied.

"Giggle when you hear my confession. Show me your pride and pleasure in getting me to admit it to you. You will learn to revel in the pleasure of having a man admit to having a small penis to you, whenever you like. You know you have power, when you can make a man do that. Savor that power. Let the power turn you on. It is confirmation of your sexual control to be able to make a man emasculate himself in that way. You are SO sexy and powerful when you use that power! I want you to relish it and learn to crave that feeling. I want you to never get enough of it! Tease me, baby!"

She was surprised, but she remembered what I had said before. "Ok!" she said, "I am game! That sounds like fun! If it isn't going to hurt your feelings, I can do it. I do like the 'dominance' aspect. That sounds like it would be fun and empowering. I can be your 'size queen.' I can give you lots of playful, loving teasing. So, you don't want to forget it? I can give you so much, no chance of that, my little dicked man!" she said, starting already.

"I have always wanted a man with a cute little dick to tease! And I will definitely make sure to remind you to tell me! I am going to love hearing your voice confessing about your little cock! I am starting to get wet thinking about you humbling yourself to me like that! And there will definitely be some giggling hearing how cute it is for my man to admit his 'shortcomings' to me, as I see the little cock to match."

"Yes!" I think to myself. Lisa is not disappointing. This is going to be great! She's already giving me a taste. I can't wait to be fully immersed, hearing this from her, feeling the change and seeing this luscious curvaceous woman tease me as I worship her body!

"And," I continue. "I know I have little balls too. I want you to fully convince me of that, too. Teach me that my testicles are small too. Make sure that I know it Remove any doubt that they are not small. I want to believe it deep down. Every time I look down, I want to see a little dick with some tiny little balls.

"I want to be your 'little ball man' too. Don't let me forget it! Any time I get out of the shower or am changing, remind me. Giggle about my little bits. Tell me my dick and balls are the smallest you have ever been with. Lead me by the balls to a full-length mirror and show me how little they are.

"Grasp my little nuts by the top of my little nutsack, tightly, making my little testicles bulge out. Giggle as you remind me how tiny they are. When you have ahold of them, tell me who they belong to. Make me admit that my little balls are yours. Giggle with pleasure that you are able to have me do that. Keep having me affirm who they belong to, so I never forget they are yours. I give control of my little testicles to you, my love!

"Describe their size to me by comparing them to other little things: grapes, cherries, acorns, etc.. My ex-wife told me I had 'gum balls' in my little sack. I crave hearing you tease them!

"Ice play is fun too. Put some ice cubes in a baggie and rub it on my little grapes and watch them hide. 'Tighten up you little balls! Tighten up your little nutsack!' you tell me. I want to give you the pleasure to make my little balls appear even smaller, as they get cold. I love giving you that power. I want you to get excited with your further control over 'your' little nuts. Play with them for your pleasure. They are yours, after all!

"Running and swimming in cooler water makes my little package get even smaller. Be sure and notice those opportunities for extra teasing and giggles. Both situations create extra smallness and all I can do, in the moment, is agree with you as you giggle at how extra small I get.

"As you remind me of my little balls, be sure to have me ADMIT to having little balls too. Remind me that you know I have tiny little marbles in my sack, that all I have is my little dick and those little nuts. Make me say it to you. Louder until you are satisfied. I want to hear you giggle with the pleasure you get from admitting that my balls are little too. I want you to learn to savor the pleasure of being able to make me admit that, whenever you get the urge. My admitting is your sexual power. Feel it!

"Also, since I now clearly have a small package, I want you to take my pubic hair. Remove it from me. Remind me that because I have a small penis and little balls, I naturally shouldn't have any pubic hair. I should be hairless to show how small they are, so there is no hiding that fact behind hair. Small and bald go together, down there.

"This is another matter of your control. Remind me that it is your choice to deny me pubic hair. You require me to stay hairless there. I don't get to have pubic hair ever again. When I try to grow it back, I have to submit to being shaved by you. I have to stand there and allow you to shave me bare. I want you to tease me about being hairless and that I allow you to shave me.

"I want you to make me thank you for not letting me have any pubic hair. I want you to also savor your sexual power over me to deny me pubic hair. Every time I look down and see my lack of hair, I want to remember it is because of you, because of your sexual control. I am hairless because of you. I want you to tease me and giggle, asking me where my pubic hair went. I want you to make me admit that you took it from me and that you aren't letting me have any, that my hairlessness is a reminder of you and your sexual power."

So, with that, I take a deep breath. "So, how does that sound?" I ask.

Lisa said, "I think I am going to like this! I am all in. Come on over here 'little man'! You know you never had to convince me. I have always known your dick and little grapes were small, I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But now I know I can tell the truth! I am going to love teasing your cute little junk. And, don't worry, I won't let you forget it! No chance of that! I will make sure you never forget how little they are! And, they definitely are!

"Now, first things first...your pubic hair is getting ready to be gone! It is coming off! Say goodbye to ever having a bush again, my fixin-to-be-hairless-for-good little man!"

Kinda glad I said something! She is the right girl for the job! The adventure begins! Lucky me!

Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And the plot thickens in review of some of the posted comments I agree with or making her own and running with it, as well as are doing more of the talking, which would be in line with her running with it, making it around like this suggestion of exploring the relationship, a little more in-depth also, like the chastity question she shit shaves him at the genitals referring to his bush being gone, seems a little odd. The wording was phrased question is what about her pubic hair, her bush, her mouth, her anal hair. I can see her evolving if she takes it and runs with it makes her her own becoming very powerful and dominant confident, superior and inferior to her him willing to take be happy and grateful for anything. She dishes out, knowing his place even at times when her attitude Mindset has a tendency to order the dark side of a devilish sarcastic, condescending, becoming greedy, taking for advantage, perhaps something inside her starts to change, and she finds a craving a desire and arrangement and fulfillment, empowering energetic that boost her ego and attitude, even strengthening her confidence starting to display her superiority and authority, and of being a higher value, and greater worth starts to use him as her servant slave and she’s very humbled as it abuses and arouses her in a satisfactory way that she craves a cleverly seeks out to present at every opportunity is embarrassment, humiliation as part of the package and his way of life, such as a bully enjoys, a weaker victim, and this being part of her is no way a bad thing. It is a good thing that she should develop evolve and embrace, clever and thoughtful in her actions that lead her to even more villain sinister plot in the back of her mind that may or may not developed is the possibility that excites her it’s a very high aphrodisiac act of taboo and kinkiness that enrages a desire and lust imaginable arrangement at the notion that she could become a type of Bruce Wayne Batman, Breadwinner, hot wife, BDSM comes to play slowly first introduction of cuckold him in a way which shows her villainess to be a villain to hatch and think out a plan to be manipulatively as she starts to manipulate him, gaslight him him for that he will accept and crave without even knowing it through her intelligence, creative mind as she starts to peer curiosity, playing in dabbling in hypnosis hypnotizing brainwashing power suggestion Planting in him, the subconscious visual, hidden subliminal messages if you continue and cheeseballs, she will need to become at times more bitchy more of a bitch more mean angry ideas I have been thinking about a story along these lines to wear they would be switches, and at times she would be controlled in other times her partner would be controlled, and I would take turns role-playing and living out to fill their fantasies being more of a partnership and team effort becomes addictive, and too far down in vain being more sinister mocking, humiliating him at times just for her amusement and enjoyment as she may start to punish him as it feels good relieves her stress whether he has done something to be punished or she just feels like doing it shrinkage with the brainwashing, showing his mind where he’s rubbing her feet, giving her full body massages may even some water sports where she starts using him for her toilet, pleasuring her during her cycle as it has been proven to ease and help with side effects to the study of human biology, DNA proteins and human reproductive system to how if he starts consuming semen of his own and becoming submissive or becoming dominant and if she turns him into her cuck after enjoying her Journey into hypnotizing him, brainwashing him, etc. and he’s become a cuckold if he starts to consume semen cream pie clean up and he is inducing and consuming large amounts of other men’s sperm and watching her being pleasured. It is found in biology and many other health fields relating to unknown by most that when this occurred In his air reversible as it reverses, it changes, the XY chromosomes and the DNA structure and make up, causing the cock to become more feminine and addicted to cum especially more consistent, long-term partner of hers. There can be a bond between his semen, and the one consuming it. Your story I really enjoy it. Ideas have him masturbate before doing anything sexual as then he will be uninterested, and have no desire not it can be used in two ways. He’s been denied, but finally presented, he would have no interest or desire, and it wouldn’t have the same because he already got off And we’re trying to reverse engineer and reprogram his thinking, withdrawing from coming hard having a erection keeping the penis, flaccid and compressing it to a smaller and smaller chassis device with consideration to his small nuts, sack and balls as the penis shrinks we’ll draw our imagination and let it decide The other way to use sexual release is if and when he becomes a or she chucks him is to drive home him seeing larger cocks and become hard, with much bigger, dicks, and cocks, pausing the certificate, different in definition, and the label of that what she refers to his genitals, and to other men’s genitals, how she may become intrigued and fascinated with the idea of part of the reprogramming brainwashing to make him watch, videos him, and her together as she becomes aroused, complementing, and pointing out as they look at pictures of dicks when they see he sees her being pleasured by something that he has something he can be doing with someone else is doing and he can’t even get hard. I’m gonna stop here. I’m just going on and on thank you sorry if I was too bold or spoke to , just my opinion you’re doing great

RedolphRedolph5 months agoAuthor

Part 2 is pending and should be up soon. Hope you all like it!

vincentstaevincentstae8 months ago

please, please please go on with ur story, i really like it. that guy is sooo lucky indeed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think this is great! I would love you to explore the relationship more. I foresee chastity, which further shrinks him, and a loss of respect. Maybe a dose of cruelty and cuckolding? I really hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shaving is an important training step.. Many women like Lisa don't say anything because they don't want to hurt feelings. Sometimes something is said that changes relationship

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teasing Small Boyfriend Pt. 01 Rachel finds out boyfriend deepest fantasy.in Fetish
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Revealed Tess finds out exactly how small her boyfriend's cock is.in Fetish
Sph Birthday Surprise A man gets special sph treatment on his birthday.in Fetish
Just Little Thing A SPH role play session between lovers after she finds porn.in Fetish
More Stories