Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda touches Dirk.
4.1k words
4.76
5.2k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Amanda Touches Dirk

I really enjoyed exploring Amanda's slender, young body and looked forward to her next lesson all week. Finally, Friday arrived and she was at my door once again.

We went up to my room and I handed Amanda her freshly-cleaned robe. After we were both in our robes we sat down in our usual chairs.

"So tell me, Amanda," I began. "Did you feel any new or surprising sensations last week when I was touching your body?"

"Yes, I did," Amanda smiled. "When you touched my sides and the back of my thighs it was like an electric shock. And I loved it when you kissed my neck, back and toes."

"Awesome. I'll keep those spots in mind for next time," I smiled back. "And we've only scratched the surface. There are all kinds of sensations we can try.

"We could try a deeper massage with some oil. Or I could put some ice chips in my mouth and we could try something cold. Or maybe some heat."

"Wow. That all sounds great," Amanda beamed. "Is that tonight's lesson?"

"No," I laughed. "Tonight you are going to learn how to touch me. You're going to learn about my pleasure map."

"Mmm," Amanda purred. "That sounds like fun."

"Great!" I exclaimed. "You can use your hands, lips and tongue like I did. But before we start I want to go over a few things.

"Let's start with your mental focus. In our previous lessons we discussed your thoughts as a goddess.

"As a goddess you are perfect. You are deserving of worship, accepting of worship. You savour all of the wonderful sensations you feel as you are being worshipped. You appreciate the loving touch of your partner."

"Oh, yeah," Amanda agreed, nodding and smiling.

"But remember, your partner is also a god or a goddess. An equal," I pointed out.

"So when you touch your partner, you are still a goddess, but now you also have the role of a worshipper.

"As a worshipper, all of your mental focus is on your partner. They become your entire world. Your mind moves away from your body and focuses on your partner's body. You are fully aware of their body in the present moment.

"As a worshipper you want to do anything you can to please your partner. You try to connect with them. You try to read even the slightest feedback; a twitch, a gasp, a moan, a goose bump. You are aware of their breath, their heartbeat.

"And as a worshipper you touch your partner with reverence, admiration, tenderness.

"There are all kinds of ways you can touch a person with your hands. Brushing lightly across someone's body can be very sensual. It can raise goosebumps. Or sometimes it can just tickle.

"If you want to rub something firmly you should use something slippery like saliva, oil or another lubricant. Otherwise it will get sore, especially if you do it for a long time."

Amanda nodded her head intently, taking everything in.

"There are two ways you can touch someone with your lips," I pointed out. "If you pucker them up they become thinner and stiffer. If you leave them relaxed, they are fuller and softer. Like little pillows. Full and soft is usually more sensual, especially for gentle kisses.

"The same thing goes with your tongue. If you push your tongue out forcefully it will be hard and narrow and pointy. But if you relax it and let it roll out of your mouth it will be flat and wide and soft, which feels so much better against the skin."

"That's all good to know, Dirk. But other than your penis, I don't really know where you want to be touched, or how," Amanda admitted.

"That's Okay, sweetheart. I haven't really communicated to you what I like. And there are different ways I can do that. I can tell you directly, or I can let my body tell you.

"A man's erogenous zones, their pleasure map, is roughly the same as a woman's," I assured her. "If there is an area on your body that turns you on, then there is a good chance that your partner would like to be touched there as well, and in a similar way.

"And it's easy to pick up on your partner's reactions if you are focused on their bodies. The body never lies. Over time you can learn what they like and don't like just by trying things and checking their reactions.

"So, I would like you to explore my body the way you would like to be explored.

"For example, if you liked how I kissed your neck, then I want you to kiss my neck the same way. Put all of your focus on the kiss. Make it as hot, or as wet, or whatever it was that made it delicious for you.

"Observe my reactions. If I'm not showing much of a reaction you can move to another part you enjoyed and try that.

"If I do show a reaction, then stay there for a while. Put all of your focus on it. Try to make it as pleasurable as you could imagine if someone was doing it to you."

I stood up from my chair, untied my robe and let it fall to the floor. Then I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. My cock was soft and limp. I looked back at her, sitting in her chair, staring at my naked body.

"I'd like you to move around my body and touch it in the ways that you enjoyed last week. You can position me any way you like. Just don't touch my cock or balls...yet."

Amanda got up from her chair and nervously walked over to me. She stood in front of me, still wearing her robe. My head came up to her shoulders so I tilted it up to look at her. She still looked a little unsure.

I took her right hand in mine and looked into her eyes. "Why don't you start with a kiss?" I gently prompted.

She bent forward, put her small, soft hands under my chin, and kissed me lightly and tenderly on my lips.

Her lips were relaxed and full, two soft pillows pressing into my welcoming skin. She smelled clean and pure and her silky ponytail smelled like lilacs. I relished in the closeness and the feeling of her silky robe brushing against my naked body.

She began planting light kisses all over my face; my cheeks, my nose, my eyelids, my forehead.

Then she moved to my left ear and started kissing me up and down my neck.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly. "That feels nice."

Amanda put her arms around me, holding the back of my head with her left hand and pulling me towards her with her right. She became more and more passionate, licking my neck and ear, kissing and slurping loudly.

"Oh my god," I purred. "That feels fantastic. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking that your neck is my neck and my tongue is your tongue," Amanda mumbled, between slurps. "I'm imagining how good it would feel on me and I'm trying to make it feel as good as I can."

"Mmm, that's wonderful," I said, closing my eyes and tilting my head back some more. "You are such a good student. Just make sure your focus is on my body and not yours."

Her sensual kisses and hot breath were very arousing and made my cock swiftly come to attention. I gave my Kegels a squeeze, relishing the extra burst of pleasure as my cock bounced up and down.

Amanda straightened up and smiled. "Why don't you lie down on your stomach and I'll explore your back?"

I nodded my approval and stretched out on the bed. My head was turned to the left, my hands were up by the pillows and my hard cock was pressed between my stomach and the sheets. I squeezed my Kegels again and felt some pre-cum ooze onto the sheets.

Amanda got onto the bed and straddled my back. Her knees were near my hips and I could feel the warm soft skin of her calves pressing against my bare legs. Her silky robe brushed my back and legs and I could feel the tips of her soft ponytail as she leaned forward and began kissing the bottom of my neck.

I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying the sensations as she shifted herself down my body and began kissing my back.

I twitched with delight as she kissed and licked between my shoulder blades and down my spine to my ass. She massaged my ass cheeks with her soft hands and licked up and down the crack, causing me to moan again.

When Amanda began kissing and licking the back of my thighs I could feel my balls contract and my cock twitch, begging to be touched. I squeezed my Kegels again, giving it some relief.

She licked the back of my knees which felt very sensual. Then she lifted my feet and popped each one of my toes into her mouth, one by one. This felt delicious and made me let out another soft moan.

When she was done with my back, Amanda got off the bed and stood beside it. "Why don't you spin around on your back?" she asked, with a sly grin, twirling her slender finger.

I was feeling so relaxed. I slowly turned over on my back and spread out. My arms were at my side with my palms up. My legs were stretched out and open a little. And my cock was standing straight up.

I squeezed my Kegels again, making it bounce.

"Why does it bounce like that?" Amanda asked, quizzically.

"I was squeezing my Kegel muscles, sweetheart," I replied, enjoying the sensation.

"What are Kegel muscles?" she asked, furling her delicate brow.

"The Kegel muscles are the muscles in the bottom of your pelvis. You can find them by trying to stop peeing midstream.

"Strengthening these muscles by squeezing them has a lot of benefits. For one thing it helps incontinence, like peeing when you sneeze or laugh.

"If a woman practices with a dildo, she can tighten her vagina and learn to squeeze her partner's cock with them. Believe me, a snug vagina feels heavenly.

"The dildo she practices with should be smaller than her partner's cock. In this way, when he finally enters her, she feels extra full and he feels the extra snugness.

"Strong Kegels have even more benefits for guys. They can help keep a guy from ejaculating. If he is hard but can't continue for some reason, and didn't finish, squeezing them will keep him from getting 'blue balls'.

"The Kegels include multiple muscles and a guy can squeeze different ones to massage up and down his own prostate. This can feel very sensual."

"What is a prostate?" Amanda asked.

"When a man ejaculates," I explained, "most of the fluid that comes out of his penis comes from his prostate, not his balls. This fluid is mixed with a little bit of sperm from his testicles. I've had a vasectomy, so when I ejaculate it all comes from my prostate.

"If you put a finger in a man's ass and press up towards his stomach you are touching his prostate. If you massage it gently by moving your finger in and out along his colon, the fluid can start coming out of his penis, even if it isn't hard.

"Massaging the prostate is healthy for a man and can feel very good. But you have to be careful. Especially with sharp things like your nails. The colon isn't nearly as tough as the vagina and it can tear easily. If it tears it heals slowly and it can get infected with bacteria. Both of these things are not good.

"So your partner should be relaxed and aroused before you attempt to put anything in their rectum. And you should use lots of lubricant.

"If you do put anything in an ass you shouldn't put it into a pussy unless it is thoroughly cleaned first, because of the bacteria. In fact it's best to have separate anal toys and not mix them.

"Licking between the anus and pussy can feel really good, and that's usually Okay if you're clean and showered.

"A lubricated latex glove can feel very good. It's like condoms for your fingers. It slips in easily, protects against sharp nails, and your fingers are clean when you take it off.

"Wow," Amanda said. "I never knew any of this. Do you mind if I use your bathroom? All this talk about peeing is making me want to go. And to be honest, I want to try stopping it to feel the muscles."

"That's a great idea," I agreed, sitting up. "When you get back we can talk about my cock."

While Amanda went to the bathroom I piled the pillows up against the headboard. I kept one pillow back and placed it in front of the rest so I could sit on it and raise my butt a bit.

"Were you able to stop the flow?" I asked as she emerged from the en-suite.

"Yes, I was. Now I know the muscles you were talking about. I tried to squeeze them more, but I could only do it for a few seconds. And then they became too weak to squeeze," she frowned.

"Don't feel dejected, sweetheart. When I started exercising mine, I could only squeeze them for a few seconds at a time, too. But they will get stronger with a little practice. And you can practice virtually anywhere since no one else would ever know you're squeezing them," I winked.

"Okay," she agreed. "I will practice. But I don't have a dildo, and to be honest, I'm too shy to buy one."

"That's alright, baby," I laughed. "The toy store knows me by name. I'll pick something up for our next lesson. At a minimum, every good girl should have a dildo and a small vibrator for her clit."

Amanda smiled shyly and her face reddened. "Thanks, Dirk. I am curious to know what they feel like."

She quickly changed the subject, "So, what are we doing next?"

"Why don't you come up on the bed between my legs and we can talk about my cock and my balls?" I offered.

Amanda got up on the bed. I was still sitting on the pillow, leaning back. My knees were up a bit, giving her a full view of my ass, my balls and my cock, which was now soft and leaking a string of pre-cum.

She stared at my cock.

"There are two types of cocks," I began. "One type grows longer, thicker and harder when it is excited. They call that one a 'grower'. The other type just gets thicker and harder. They call that a 'shower'. I'm, um, a grower," I smiled, sheepishly.

"My cock is circumcised. The foreskin has been cut off. This practice isn't as common today as it was when I was born so lots of cocks still have the foreskin.

"The penis is a bit like a big clitoris. It is very sensitive and so are the balls.

"When it is hard, it is very rigid. You should not try to bend it when it is hard or you could damage it. You see them bend a lot in porn movies, but that is because the actors are not completely hard so it's still very pliable.

"I see people doing all kinds of things with balls in porn movies, too. I don't know about other guys, but most of these things look too painful for me personally. I like mine to be gently licked and stroked or cupped lovingly in a warm hand.

"The most sensitive parts of the penis are the head and the underside.

"Most men love it if you lick the underside and the head with your tongue, wrap your fingers around the shaft and stroke it or put it in your mouth and grip it with your tongue and lips. If you grip it but don't stroke it, it will begin to soften.

"Of course it also feels heavenly in a pussy, or an ass."

Amanda put her hands up to her mouth. "I don't know about my ass. But maybe I could try that one day."

"Well, your ass is safe today," I laughed. "Today it's just your hands and mouth."

"If you stroke a cock too roughly, it will get sore quickly. A man or woman may not even realise that they are being injured in the moment, because a person's tolerance for pain is increased when they are aroused. But they may wake up sore and swollen the next day.

"The Tantric style is slow, tender and gentle. You can perform slow, sensual movements for a much longer time without getting sore, and these movements create wonderful, subtle sensations that are missed if you move quickly and roughly.

"Of course, a firm grip on the shaft is always welcome, but there should be lots of lubrication to keep it from getting sore. You can use your saliva or some kind of lube.

"There are three basic types of lubricants; oil-based, water-based and silicon.

"I find that massage oil and oil-based lubricants can irritate my cock quickly. These are great for the rest of the body but just not slippery enough for my cock.

"Water-based lubes are the safest. They are nice and slippery, don't stain clothes, are safe with all toys and wash away easily. The main problem is that they dry out quickly.

"If you keep applying more lube it can get sticky. But if you dip your fingers into some water or put some water in a little spray bottle the slipperiness comes right back without the sticky build up.

"I have two kinds of water-based lube here on the night stand. One has no flavour and one tastes like strawberries.

"Silicon lube does feel amazing. It's nice and slippery, doesn't dry out and it's completely inert. It doesn't affect the body in any way so it doesn't cause any allergies and if you eat some it just passes through your body, undigested.

"The big drawback with silicon lube is that most of the nicest toys are also made of silicon. If you put even a small amount of silicon lube on a silicon toy it can melt it into an unrecognisable blob.

"Other than lube, you can basically put anything on a penis that you could put your finger into. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, anything.

"But the vagina is different. You need to be careful about getting any sugar in your vagina. The yeast that lives in there loves sugar and it will take over the environment, giving you a yeast infection.

"In fact, your partner should avoid eating sweets before he licks you there, and it's a good idea to avoid flavoured lubes, just in case they have sugar."

I clasped my hands together. "I think that about covers it," I summarised. "Any questions?"

Amanda looked down at my cock and licked her lips. "Can I touch it now? I want to see if I can make you cum."

I smiled and nodded my head. I have very good control over my cock and can hold back from ejaculating indefinitely. But it had been a while since I had cum, and I welcomed the chance to unload. Besides, I felt that Amanda was looking forward to seeing some physical results from her efforts.

"Just remember to put your focus on my body, don't put too much pressure on my balls, and don't try to bend my cock when it's hard," I cautioned.

Amanda moved closer and tentatively cupped my balls in her right hand while looking up into my eyes.

Her hand felt so soft and warm. I twitched as she gently lifted my balls, one by one with her fingers. I could feel my cock sliding down the top of her hand as it began to grow and stiffen.

My cock began to rise off of her hand as it got more and more erect. She grasped it in her left hand, still cradling my balls in her right, and gave it a squeeze, sending a shiver through me.

She released my cock, brought her slender hand up to her mouth and licked her palm before returning to gently stroke my shaft up and down.

Her gentle, soft hand felt incredible and I let out a little moan. My cock was now fully erect and a clear drop of pre-cum was forming on the head.

Amanda released my balls from her delicate grasp, and started playing with the head with her right index finger, working the pre-cum around the head and up and down the underside of the shaft.

"Mmmm. That feels wonderful," I cooed, closing my eyes, enjoying the sensations.

I felt the bed shuffle and then felt something soft and warm and wet on my cock. I opened my eyes and saw Amanda lying flat on the bed, propped up by her elbows. She looked incredible.

She was grasping the base of my hard cock with both hands and had her tongue out, softly licking the head. Her eyes looked up to mine.

"That feels so good, baby," I moaned. "I'd love it if you stroked the shaft while you sucked the tip. You can use some of the flavoured lube on the night table to make your hand nice and slippery."

Amanda squirted some lube into her right hand and wiped it on my cock before wrapping her delicate fingers around it. She began to stroke it slowly up and down.

At the same time she lowered her head over the tip and slipped it into her hot mouth. I could feel her tongue circling the head and stroking the underside.

"Move your head and hand up and down at the same time, like they are one," I prompted.

My cock felt so good. I closed my eyes and couldn't tell which part was in her hand and which part was in her hot little mouth. I didn't want it to end.

12