Teach Me to Be a Good Boy

Story Info
Spanko friend helps me experience first spanking.
1.4k words
4.4
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got spankings as a kid, but until recently I never thought about getting one as an adult. Even though I have has fantasies of female domination for many years now, it wasn't until I started learning about Female Led Relationships that I began to see how spankings can be an important part of an FLR, a way to correct undesired behaviors and shortcomings, or just a way to ritualize the woman's authority and man's submission and acceptance of it. And it was therein that I found the idea of receiving a spanking to be of interest and exciting.

I'm not in a FLR, and I really didn't have a place to experience a spanking. Not long ago I began talking to a nice young woman named Miss Minx on social media. Miss Minx is a stunningly beautiful woman who is, in addition to beautiful, a true spanking aficionado. And even though her interest lies principally in receiving spankings, through our conversation she volunteered to give me a taste of what a good, hard over the knee spanking feels like... firsthand. So, we agreed to meet.

We met for coffee and a bite to eat first. We hadn't met in person before, and I was extremely nervous. I was probably more nervous about meeting her in person than I was the spanking. I have a tendency to be somewhat insecure, and Miss Minx, as I said before, is strikingly beautiful. Yes, she is "strikingly" beautiful, and she was going to show me a spanking "firsthand".

"Tell me why you're nervous, mattie. Don't hold back your thoughts from me. If I'm going to help you experience your first spanking, then I have to know exactly what you're feeling, and why. Otherwise this could get weird or ugly. So, I need to know exactly what you're excited about, worried about, and thinking about."

"First of all, Miss Minx, I'm worried how bad it will hurt. I've read about guys getting spanked in their FLR to the point of tears. Some of the women specifically continue the spanking until the tears are flowing."

"Are you afraid that you will cry?"

"Maybe a little."

"Do you want me to make you cry?"

"... uh... well... yes, I guess I do."

"What else?"

"What if I get excited? What if I get a hard-on?"

"It would be perfectly normal for you to get a hard-on. I want you to get one. Once you do, we'll work through it. You'll get past it before the tears start flowing. I brought the large wooden hairbrush we talked about. Is that still okay with you?" She took the brush from her bag and handed it to me. "Ask me to spank you with this brush. Be humble, like you've been naughty and are sorry. And don't forget to say please."

"Miss Minx, would you please spank me with your hairbrush and show me what will happen if I'm naughty?"

"Yes, immediately after we finish here."

So, we finished eating at the cafe and went up to my room.

"Drop your pants and underpants below your knees, then come over here and lay across my lap."

And after a few seconds hesitation, I pulled down my pants and underpants to below my knees. I looked and saw Miss Minx had a sly grin on her face. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly, but my cock was fully erect and bounced back and forth as I walked to her, my steps encumbered by the pants and underpants around my knees.

"Looks like you're excited, mattie. Let me tell you a secret. I'm excited, too. This is going to be so much fun!" She giggled the happy giggle of a joyous child.

And across her lap I went, my legs and knees on her right side, and my head and arms off to the left. My cock pressed firmly into he left thigh. Once I was settled onto her lap, she swung he right leg out and over the back of my left leg and reached across my back and grabbed my right arm with her left hand, pulling it behind my back. I was pinned. I probably could have gotten away if I really wanted to, but that wasn't the point. Her right hand softly caressed my exposed bottom.

"What a cute, white, virgin butt you've got, mattie! This is going to be soooooo much fun." She continued the soft, loving caresses. I felt my cock twitching into her knee.

*smack* A soft, almost playful whack with her open hand on my left cheek. Another caress another *smack*. And then another and another. The smacks weren't too hard and didn't hurt at all.

"Your cock says you like getting spanked. Is your dick a liar, mattie?"

"No, Miss Minx. I like you spanking me. I like it a lot."

"We'll see if we can change that,: she chuckled.

*whack, whack, whack, whack* Hard smacks, much harder, alternating right cheek, left cheek, right cheek, left cheek. *whack, whack, whack, whack...* She established a rhythm and went to town on my bottom. The spanks had started to hurt now. This went on for a while. She said she was "getting her target nice and pink so she could aim her brush". *whack smack slap whack whack*

"Ow. Damn. Ungh. Oh." My hard-on was going away about as fast as my ass was stinging. *slap whack smack smack whack slap* She was in a mode and I was feeling it. 'Damn, She knows how to do this', I was thinking. Maybe not so smart for my first spanking ever. Maybe not so smart at all. After about 10 minutes she announced that her target was the precise pink she was looking for. I felt her reach for the hairbrush.

"Are you ready for this, mattie? Ask me to spank you with my brush. Ask me nicely."

"Miss Minx, would you please spank me with your hairbrush?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Miss Minx, I'm sure."

"Teach me to be a good boy, say it!" "Teach me to be a good boy." *crack* "Ow!" My right cheek.

"Please, Miss Minx, say it!" "Please Miss Minx." *CRACK* "Oh!" My left cheek.

"I'll be your good boy, say it!" "I'll be your good boy." *whack* "OH!!" My right upper thigh.

"I promise, Miss Minx" "I promise Miss Minx!" *WHACK* My left upper thigh.

And then she settled into a rhythm.

"Teach me to be a good boy" *WHACK"

"Please, Miss Minx." *WHACK"

"I'll be your good boy." *crack*

"I promise, Miss Minx." *whack*

It went on but it got harder and harder for me to recite the words she told me to.

"Teach me... oh..."

"Please... please!!... argh!"

"I'll be ... sniff... good.. Ungh!!"

"I... promi... oh..."

And the whacks kept coming. I couldn't say anything. I started sniveling. *whack* *crack* *WHACK* *SMACK* On and on. I felt tears. I was crying...

And then it was over. My ass and upper thighs were on fire. I was sniveling and sniffling like a seven year old.

"Now, you will go kneel in the corner over there with your nose pressed into the corner and your pants down so can admire your cherry red bottom. Do it now. And don't say a word. Just think about your spanking. Take it in. Be in the moment." And I shuffled over on my knees and pushed my nose in the corner. My bottom was burning and I was still trembling and sniffling. I could feel where the tears had run down my face.

And from behind me I heard an unmistakable sound. A vibrator. And Miss Minx moaning. Louder. And then... "I'm cumming... oh my oh my I'm cummmmmming. OH yes." The spanking must have made her hot, because she came in what seemed like two minutes. And then it stopped. I heard some moving and shuffling, but I kept my nose, and my brand new hard-on, which was back with a fury, pointed at the corner.

And then I heard the door open and close. "Miss Minx? Miss Minx, are you here?" Nothing. She was gone.

I got up and turned around. I pulled my pants and underpants up and went over to where she had been sitting. There was a very wet pair of white panties and a note.

"I hope you had fun. I did. These are for you. I came in them twice, once while I was spanking you, and once after, while you were in the corner. I hope you'll want to do this again sometime. Luv, Miss Minx"