Teacher, Friend, Lover, Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are you doing for Christmas...going home, I suppose."

I shook my head.

"No, Dad retired this year and he and Mom left for Florida the day after Thanksgiving. My brother and sisters will be having Christmas Day with their families and I don't want to be the only one there without a wife. I planned on having Christmas dinner at a restaurant and then watching a couple movies at home."

Gena shook her head.

"Ricky, I can't let you do that. It won't be Christmas if you do. I know because Penny isn't going to make it home either. She told me she's going to spend Christmas Day with a close friend. What I think is that close friend is a guy. I should expect that, I guess, but it'll be our first Christmas apart.

"Anyway, I'm going to be by myself too. Why don't I make us a Christmas dinner and we'll celebrate together. I might be a chorus teacher but I can still cook"

Just like the time Gena had suggested we have dinner together, I thought I should say I couldn't, but the look on her face told me if I said that, she'd be really hurt. I decided there was nothing wrong with two friends celebrating Christmas together.

Gena said she'd have Christmas dinner ready at about two, so at one-thirty I drove over to the other side of the county where Gena lived. When I pulled into the drive of her house, I saw that it was pretty small, like two bedrooms small, but it was in good shape and she'd done some decorating. There was a wreath on the front door, and a plastic Santa and Frosty on each side of the walk. I saw a Christmas tree with the lights on through the windows in front.

I knocked on the door and then waited a few minutes before it opened. When it did, there was Gena in jeans and a snug top with an apron on.

She smiled and said, "Merry Christmas, Ricky. Come in and make yourself comfortable. Dinner's almost ready so I'm going to change clothes. There's eggnog on the dining room table. Help yourself."

The eggnog was good. With the first sip, I tasted the not so subtle taste of good bourbon along with the creamy sweetness. I was taking a third sip after deciding Gena's eggnog was better than just good when she walked up beside me, poured a cup of eggnog for herself, and then said "Merry Christmas" as she held up her cup.

I knew she wanted me to touch cups with her, but I was having a hard time doing anything except staring at her. When she said she was going to change, she really meant she was going to change.

Gena had lost her jeans and top and instead wore a red dress that almost wasn't there. She was showing about a mile of cleavage and a couple acres of her breasts...well, not quite that much, but it seemed like it.

She saw me staring and grinned.

"Like my dress? I thought I'd dress up a little. Tell me what you think."

With that, she started slowly turning around. If I'd been able to talk I'd have told her. I couldn't talk because that dress had no back in it from her soft shoulders all the way down to the small of her back.

When Gena was facing me again, she smiled and said, "Well?"

I probably sounded like an idiot.

"It's...it's...wow...I think I should have dressed better."

Gena waved her hand.

"It's all right. Girls just like to dress up for special occasions, and for me, Christmas is about as special as they get. How do you like my eggnog?"

I managed to say it was great, right before I drained my cup to have something to do besides stare at Gena's chest.

She giggled.

"If I'm bothering you, I can go change into something else."

I said I'd just never seen her all dressed up and that she was a far cry from the chorus teacher I'd known in high school.

Gena smiled and stroked my arm.

"Ricky, I've always been different from that chorus teacher. I just couldn't show it to anybody but John, and after he died, I couldn't show it to anybody. Now, dinner should be ready. You sit down while I go get everything."

Everything was a baked ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole. It was all good for two reasons. It tasted really great, and if I was eating I wasn't staring at Gena. She didn't seem to mind me looking at her, but I felt a little self-conscious about it. I mean, she was really sexy, but she had a daughter about my age. I wasn't sure if I should be feeling what I was feeling.

When I'd eaten as much as I could, and then ate a slice of the chocolate cake decorated with Christmas trees and snowmen, I pushed back my chair.

"Gena, it was all really great, but I won't need to eat for another couple days."

She grinned.

"It's been a long time since a man told me he liked my cooking. I like it that you just did. Let's go into the living room. You haven't seen my tree yet, and we can sit on the couch and talk."

When Gena sat down on her couch, I was again stricken with the inability to talk. I knew her dress was pretty short. I didn't know that when she sat down on the couch, the hem would ride halfway up her thigh, but it did. I hadn't realized Gena had great legs because even though her school dresses were cut pretty low in front, they were always long. What I was looking at was slender legs encased in black nylon. I found myself hoping they weren't panty hose when Gena wiggled a little, I suppose to get more comfortable. Her dress rode up a little more and I could see just a hint of milky white thigh above her stocking top and the clasp of the strap of the garter belt.

I was starting to get really nervous about what was happening. I didn't know if Gena was trying to tell me something or if she just liked showing a lot of her body when she dressed up. It didn't really matter, because she was starting to arouse me and I could just see my school superintendent standing in front of me and saying he just couldn't tolerate such behavior from one of his teachers and he'd have to refuse to renew my contract.

Evidently Gena noticed.

"Ricky, don't worry. I'm not going to ask you to do anything you don't want to do. I'm too old for anything like that. I just thought since we've known each other for long time we might get...closer...if we were alone. If you don't want that, I'll understand."

Well the time for hiding what I was feeling was long past, and besides, I liked Gena enough I didn't want to just get up and leave.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Gena, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel or what I'm supposed to want. It seems like yesterday you were Mrs. Bartis and I was just a student. Back then, I dreamed of something like this happening. Now...well, it looks like you want it to happen and I'm not sure...well...what would other people think if they knew? What if I'm different than you think I am."

Gena moved over until her thigh was touching mine.

"Nobody will know unless we tell them, and I don't intend to tell anybody. All I intended to do today was give you an opportunity, not to beg for anything, just to give you the idea that I would if you wanted to. If I thought you'd changed, I wouldn't have done this, and I wouldn't have done it for anybody other than you because you were the only boy in my classes that didn't talk about me. I've always remembered that about you. It's why I like you so much."

If Gena hadn't been stroking her hand up and down my forearm, I might have been able to stand up and leave, but that small, soft hand was doing things to me that made that impossible. I looked Gena in the eyes and asked if she was sure about this.

She didn't say anything. She just put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me close enough she could kiss me.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it did things to me that kissing any other woman never had and while I didn't have a huge amount of experience, I wasn't a virgin. My cock reacted predictably.

When Gena gently pulled away, she smiled.

"Does that answer your question?"

I don't really remember how we got from the couch to her bedroom. That's probably because Gena kept kissing me as we walked. I do remember hoping that I could do for her what she wanted. As it turned out, I shouldn't have worried at all.

Things didn't go like I expected them to go. In college, I'd had sex with two girls. Both of them waited for me to undress them. Gena didn't wait. As soon as we were standing beside her bed, she lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, then laid it on the chair beside her dresser.

Apparently there was some sort of bra in that dress because when Gena turned back around, all she was wearing was a black thong panty over her black garter belt and the black stockings that garter belt was holding up. Her breasts were sitting a little lower than those of the girls I'd been with, but didn't sag like I'd thought they might.

Gena rolled the thong down over her hips, let it fall to her ankles, and then stepped out of it. That's when I got the second surprise. Instead of being shaved, Gena's mound was covered by dark brown hair. I'd thought shaved was pretty erotic, but Gena was like when I got a baseball bat as a birthday present. I knew what was beneath that patch of crinkled hair, but I couldn't see it and that sent all sorts of thoughts through my head.

I didn't have much time to think those thoughts though. Gena started unbuttoning my shirt while she kissed me again, and when she pulled it open and pressed her soft breasts into my chest, she took away any thoughts about anything except the woman I was going to make love with.

For a while, we just stood there beside Gena's bed. She'd put her arms around my neck and as we kissed, she pulled her breasts into my chest a little tighter. When I stroked up her side and then the side of her left breast, Gena made a little moan into my mouth, and then pushed her tongue between my teeth. She moaned again when our tongues touched and then started unfastening my belt.

By then, I wasn't just standing there. I was exploring Gena's mature, ripe body with my fingertips. Her breasts were firm, but yielded to my gentle touch. Her hips weren't very firm, but when I stroked them and then gently separated them, Gena moaned into my mouth again. Just before she unzipped my pants, she pushed her mound into my stiff cock and then pulled gently away from me. Her voice was a low, soft, and throaty whisper.

"Ricky, I need you."

When I'd fantasized about Gena, she always just lay there while I did my thing. Once we were in bed together, Gena proved she was different that way too. She snuggled up to my side, perched her left breast on my chest and then felt down my belly for my cock. I was stroking her nipple at the time, but when she kissed me and began slowly stroking my shaft, I jerked a little. That caused me to pull on her nipple, and Gena gasped, "Oh God, I've missed that so much."

It was right after that, that Gena draped her left leg over me and started rubbing her mound against my thigh. I took that as a sign she wanted more than my fingers on her nipple. When I slipped my hand down her side and then over her hip, Gena raised her leg and opened herself to my touch. When my fingertips touched hair, she lurched a little and then moaned when I probed deeper.

The hair on her mound had been matted together by her thong, so I spent some time carefully separating the strands that were laced together over her lips. In the process, I touched Gena's outer lips a lot, and each time I did, she'd either make a little moan or catch her breath, and a second later, she'd push her mound up so my fingertip slipped further between her thighs.

Gena was wet when I finally parted her lips and slipped a fingertip between them. When I stroked the ripples of her inner lips, Gena lurched up into my hand and stroked my cock a little faster. A little later, I gently separated those soft, rippled folds and found out she was getting really slippery. Always before with a woman, it had taken longer, but Gena seemed to be getting really aroused even though I hadn't done much yet.

She moaned and lifted up her hips when I found her entrance and slipped my finger inside her, then locked her mouth to mine and started feeling for my tongue with hers. When they touched, it was my turn to groan as little shocks raced down my body and made my cock lurch. Gena felt that and she slowed her strokes a little, but it didn't help. I wanted her, wanted to feel her passage massaging my cock, wanted to feel her hands on my back, wanted to hear her starting to pant.

I was getting ready to roll Gena on her back and kneel between her soft thighs when she raised up enough she could roll on top of me. Once she was sitting there on her lower legs, Gena reached between us, took my stiff cock in her hand, and moved it back and forth between her swollen lips. I guess she was satisfied after a few of those motions, because she pushed my cock back a little and then pushed down.

The first thing I felt was my cock head moving between her puffy lips. The second thing I felt was the feeling of Gena's slippery and rippled passage slowly sliding over my cock. I looked up at her face and saw she had her mouth partly open. Her eyes looked wide open, but I could tell she wasn't looking at me. She was concentrating on impaling herself on my rigid shaft.

When I looked down over my belly, what I saw was Gena's lips spread out around my cock as she kept pushing down. She stopped then, shuddered a little when she raised back up, and then pushed down again. I felt my cock sliding into slippery warmth that was just tight enough the feeling was starting to make me lift my hips up and push my cock deeper inside Gena.

Gena wasn't letting me do that though. When I pushed up, she just raised up and kept my cock at the same place. When I relaxed, she started pushing down again. She didn't stop that time until she was sitting on my thighs. Then, she pulled both my hands to her breasts.

When I gently squeezed the soft, heavy globes, Gena caught her breath and then started slowly moving her body up and down over my cock. Every so often, she'd lean down and give me an open mouth, tongue-tangling kiss that cause more shocks to race down to my cock. It wasn't long before I was meeting her stroke down with an upstroke of my own. When I did that, my cock would go a little deeper inside Gena's rippling passage and that felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. The second time I did that, Gena gasped and then rocked her body enough to push my cock inside her even deeper still.

Not in my wildest fantasies had I dreamed a woman could be so erotic and so stimulating. I'd enjoyed sex with the other two women, but this was more than just sex. This was two people joined together and each trying to bring the other to that ultimate conclusion, the shattering end that would leave us both gasping for breath and shaking as the waves washed away any semblance of anything except raw, animal passion.

Gina got there first because I was holding back for dear life just to prolong what I was feeling. One second she was slowly riding my cock and making little mewing noises, and a second later she cried out a little and started to shake. Her strokes got faster, then faster still, taking me along with her. A couple seconds later, Gena couldn't hold herself up anymore and eased down on my chest. As her heavy breasts flattened out against me, she cried out again, then again, and her hips jerked up and down so fast there was no way I could keep up.

It didn't matter anyway. Gena groaned, then cried out, then went stiff, and her body shook all over. I let go then and while Gena lay there on my chest, panting and shaking, I spurted my cum inside her three times.

Gena was still quivering a little when she nestled her face against my neck and whispered, "Thank you, Ricky. I needed to feel like a woman again, and you just made that happen."

I ended up spending the night with Gena, a night that saw us make love again and then go to sleep with Gena's thigh over my legs and her breasts pressed into my chest. We didn't stay that way all night of course. When I woke up the next morning, Gena was lying there propped up on one elbow and her heavy breasts were sitting on top of each other. She smiled when she saw my eyes open, and then leaned down and kissed me.

That kiss led to Gena on her back and digging her nails into me as she shrieked out her orgasm and I shot what little cum I had left deep inside her. Once I'd cum, Gena wrapped her legs around my waist and kept me from pulling out. She whispered that she liked feeling me inside her and wanted to keep that feeling.

I did slip out of her eventually, but she still wouldn't let me go. She kept me there, between her smooth, soft open thighs with my chest mashing her breasts flat, while she kissed me and stroked my back.

When she sighed and said we should probably have some breakfast, she did let me go, though I'd have gladly stayed there. Strangely enough, it wasn't because of the sex. That had been great, but there was something else. I couldn't figure it out at the time, but it was like Gena was different. Or, maybe I was different. Whatever it was, it was there.

It was there when I went back to my apartment too. Gena said she was going to visit Penny, but she'd be back home by New Year's Eve if I wanted to come over to celebrate with her. I'd had weeks before that seemed long. That week between Christmas and New Year's Eve felt like it was a month.

At midnight on New Year's Eve, Gena and I toasted with the champagne I'd brought and then made love in her bed again. This time, Gena just draped her thigh over me, felt between us for my cock and then guided it between her soft wet lips. It took longer, but that was just that much longer I could feel her lush body against me and that much longer I could feel the zinging sensations of her open-mouth kisses mixing with the feeling of her rippled passage stroking my cock.

The rest of the school year, we met on the weekends at either her place or at my apartment. The days between those weekends were pretty empty except for our nightly phone calls. I continued to teach and I loved every second of it, but those weekends were pretty special.

It was that summer that I met Penny for the first time in seven years. Gena said Penny was coming to visit her so we couldn't do anything together, but she did want me to see how Penny had grown up.

Well, Penny had grown up in two ways. I remembered her from high school as being tall for a girl and skinny as a rail. In seven years, she was still tall, but she'd blossomed out into a copy of her mother with heavy breasts and wider hips.

She'd also grown up a lot in how she related to people. I remembered her as being pretty shy. She wasn't shy when Gena left us alone. Penny looked at me and frowned.

"I know something's going on between you and my mother. I'm not judging either of you, but you have to promise me one thing. Whatever you two decide to do, you have to promise not to hurt her. When Dad died, I thought she was going to die too. She slowly got better, but I won't have her put through anything like that again."

I gave Penny my word that I wouldn't do anything of the kind. She smiled then.

"The reason I know is I know my mother. She acts around you like she acted around Dad. You're the first man since Dad died that she's done that with. I hope you know how special you are to her."

I said Gena was pretty special to me too. Penny smiled again.

"Are you going to do anything about it?"

I'd thought about that a lot, and I'd tried to look at both sides. Gena was twenty-one years older than me, so people would probably talk about how it wasn't right. My school board was pretty conservative and I didn't yet have tenure, so I could possibly lose my job.

Balancing that was the feeling I had for Gena, a feeling that I was happiest when I was with her and felt like crap when I wasn't. Try as I might, I couldn't imagine a life without Gena.