Teacher Gets New Lessons Pt. 01

Story Info
A new teacher gets some lessons from his strict headmistress.
3.9k words
4.13
5.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers

Part 1

I had just started my first job as a qualified teacher.

I chose your school after reading the inspectors report. It was described as achieving high academic standards, and the teaching staff shared a strong bond and enjoyed working at the school.

You were described as a Headmistress with good leadership qualities, well liked by the staff and running an efficient and well disciplined team.

When I attended for interview, I expected you to be an old and a bit dowdy. Most of the headmistresses I'd met during training had been real dragons!!

I was pleasantly surprised on meeting you. You were, I guessed, about 50, but looked much younger. You were dressed very smartly in a black suit, with a well fitting skirt outlining a sleek curvacious bottom. Although your jacket disguised it I could tell you had nicely proprtioned boobs.

I was nervous and keen to impress, so tried to draw my attention away from your figure. You were very pleasant, with a warm inviting smile, and I was very happy when you informed me that I would be given a position at your school.

On my first day at your school you invited me into your office for a brief introduction to the school.

You were dressed in a loose white blouse and a fairly short tight black skirt. Your long black hair was tied up in a bun. You looked very sexy, and I felt embarrassed about thinking about you like that. I tried to put on a professional manner.

You asked if I'd like a coffee. I said yes. You poured the coffee and leaned across the table to place the cup in front of me. As you did so the weight of your boobs pulled at the front of your blouse and I caught a glimpse of the frilly black bra you were wearing.

'How do you like it?' you asked.

I was a bit flustered at first, until I realised you meant with milk and sugar.

'Just milk.' I replied, and realised that my mouth was dry and my mouth hoarse.

You turned to get the milk, with your backside towards me. The skirt was stretched tightly over your buttocks and I could see the outline of your panties, and, to my surprise, a suspender belt.

I could feel myself getting a bit hot and aroused. You turned with the milk and walked around the desk to pour it into my cup.

You perched on the edge of the desk, in front of me. I felt a bit uneasy with you so close to me. I leant my head down to avoid looking at your chest.

'Let me tell you a bit about the school.' you said as you crossed your legs revealing the strap of your suspender belt. Your dress had risen up a bit and I could just see the frilly edge of your suspender belt.

You talked about the school, but I heard hardly anything you were saying. My eyes were fixed on your legs and as you moved on the desk I could see your skirt slowly creeping up your legs, revealing more thigh.

I could feel myself sinking further into the chair, trying to sneak a glimpse of your panties.

I suddenly realised you were asking me something.

'Is that all OK then?' you repeated.

'Yes' I said as I looked up. You had a smile on your face, and I couldn't tell whether you were just being friendly, or were amused at my discomfort.

I dropped my head again, just as you uncrossed your legs. It appeared to me to be in slow motion, as your legs parted and I saw the crotch of your frilly black panties. Did I imagine it or were they open? Had I just seen the pink lips poking through?

My face must have been bright red, and I realised I had an erection. You indicated for me to stand and shake your hand. You looked very calm and didn't seem to notice my blushing cheeks. I hoped you hadn't noticed my erection, but as I stood up it was held tightly in my pants and poked out horizontally. Even though it was small, I didn't think you could fail to notice it.

You gave no reaction to show that you had.

I hastily left your office, and hurried to the staff toilets, hoping nobody would see me. Once inside, I pulled my pants down, to let my erection out. It only took a few strokes until I shot a load of creamy white spunk into the basin.

I felt washed out as I rinsed the spunk away, my little balls were tight and aching. I calmed myself down before going out into the staff room. There were two teachers sitting down. They gave me a smile, as if they knew what I had been doing. I wondered if I had forgotten to zip up or if I had a damp patch. I couldn't check without giving it away. I turned towards the coffee machine and checked. Zip was up, no damp patch - I felt a relief.

As I made coffee, one of the teachers came up to me. He held out his hand to shake. 'Bill Briars' he said 'You're going to like it here.' I sensed, from the look in his eye, that he had an idea of what had happened.

My first week at school was hectic as I got used to the layout, the schedule and the pupils. All of the other teachers were very friendly and helpful. It almost seemed to good to be true.

I only saw you occasionally throughout the week and I hoped the embarrassment of my first day had been forgotten. The other teachers never mentioned you, which was unusual as every other school I had been in the teachers constantly moaned about the headteacher.

The only thing I found strange was at the end of the day, when all the teachers gathered in the staff room. They chatted but there seemed to be an air of expectancy about them, until some would become a little agitated and leave the room. The other teachers would then go home, with what appeared to be a feeling of anti-climax.

The school was in what had been a large private house with parkland around it. They had arranged accommodation in one of the old workers cottages. The landlord was a tall, well built man in his sixties, Alfie Edwards. I thought he must have been very fit in his youth and looked as if he might have been a farm worker or gardener. He had a bit of a rugged look about him, but had a gentle, quiet manner.

Lesson 1

On Saturday morning I lay in bed reflecting on my first week at school. I thought about our meeting on my first day. It felt as if I'd imagined it. Had I really seen your pussy, I tried to recreate the image in my mind. The frilly black panties, with a slit in the middle and yes, there were pink lips poking out. The recollection turned me on and I became erect. I pulled down the bed sheet and slipped my pyjamas off with my dick poking. My little balls had gone all tight. I closed my eyes and started to wank, thinking about your boobs, the frilly bra and suspenders, and of course your frilly panties with the open crotch.

I was so engrossed that I didn't hear the door to my room open. I slowly rubbed my little dick, and felt the precum oozing out, rubbing it around my glans.

I continued slowly stroking my dick, enjoying the sensation, until I opened my eyes and was shocked to see my landlord, standing naked in my room stroking his own huge erection.

'You like playing with your little dick, don't you?' he said. I didn't know what to say, of course I liked playing with it.

'I've been watching you wanking your little dick.' he said, glancing around the room as he said it. I guessed there must be hidden cameras.

'I've seen what you like looking at.' I knew he was referring to the porn I watched. It was a variety, including gay porn.

'You like looking at some real man's cock, don't you?' He was slowly moving towards me stroking his own big cock. I could see it more clearly now. It must have been at least 7 inches, and looked huge compared to my little dick which was about 4 inches. He had big hairy balls hanging down, mine were tight little ones with few pubes.

l had always been embarrassed by my size, but had managed to hide it away most of the time. I could see he was looking at it with what I thought at first was contempt.

His cock was now pointing at my face, and I had slid up the bed so my back was now on the headboard. He seemed very calm, not threatening but in control.

'Have a little taste, you know you'll like it.' he said as he pushed it against my lips, and I could taste its saltiness. I was uncertain what to do, I had never seen another erection in real life, although I'd often thought what it would be like.

I went to speak but as I parted my lips he pushed the head between them. I couldn't resist it, I pushed my tongue out and licked. I ran my tongue around the glans, then slowly took it into my mouth.

It was my first sexual contact with another person, and I felt a sense of relief and excitement.

I ran my tongue around his glans and into his peehole. I could see the thick bush of his pubic hair and smell his musky scent. This was a real man, not a boy like me.

I slid my mouth further along his cock, the thickness making me stretch my mouth. I heard him groan slightly as he entered my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and gently pulled me onto him until I started to gag.

He then started to move my head back and forth along his cock, making me gag with each push. I could see he was still not all in me, but he didn't try to push deeper. I could feel his cock swelling as he pushed in.

Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth, and a jet of hot spunk shot out over my face, some going into my mouth. I licked my lips tasting the saltiness of the creamy cum.

He pushed his cock head into my mouth and I licked him clean. When I looked up, he had a relaxed, satisfied look on his face. He smiled at me.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked. I nodded as he pulled away from me. My dick was still poking up, and he took it between his thumb and forefinger, and rubbed gently. Within a few strokes I came, shooting creamy white spunk all over my tummy. I was surprised when he leant over and started to lick it up.

'Fresh, young spunk' he said as he licked his lips, and turned to walk towards the door.

'You're going to like it here.' he said. It sounded familiar as he said it, and I realised it was just what Bill Briars had said on my first day.

I thought I might well like it, as I lie on the bed, playing with my dwindling erection and savouring the taste of cum in my mouth.

It was a lovely sunny day, so I decided to go for a walk to familiarise myself with the village. I walked in a bit of a daze reflecting on what had happened. My little dick kept expanding as I thought about Alfie's beautiful cock. I hadn't really thought about sex with an older man before, I felt a tingle run down my spine, I was excited to see him again.

Lesson 2

I returned to the cottage, and was surprised as I walked into the garden to see Alfie sunbathing in the nude. He must have noticed my surprise.

'I thought as we've broken the ice you wouldn't mind me relaxing like this. You can join me if you like.'

I hadn't really looked at his body earlier, and now I studied him more closely. He had a fit, well toned lithe body. He obviously sunbathed naked regularly, as there were no tanlines. His cock lay across his tummy, and even flaccid it was bigger than my erection. I recalled it in mouth and involuntarily licked my lips.

His gorgeous balls hung down between his legs. I didn't think I'd seen any as big before, even in the porn films I'd watched. He had a thick bush of hair all round his genitals.

'Come on don't be shy, nobody is going to see you, you don't have to be worried about your little dick.' I didn't know whether he was being supportive or sarcastic. 'You could do with some sun on that pale skin of yours.'

I looked around nervously. It seemed quite secluded, so I took my shirt off and then sheepishly dropped my pants. My little dick was shrivelled up and small. My balls held high in my tight scrotum.

I felt more exposed like this than I had earlier when I'd had an erection.

'You've got a cute little pecker there,' he said 'Don't be so shy about it.'

I was surprised to find I felt a sense of relief having my little dick exposed, when I had spent most of my life trying to hide the fact that I had a small cock. Alfie didn't seem to care that it was small.

I put my clothes down and sat on the other sun lounger next to Alfie. It felt good to have the warm sun on me, I could feel it on my dick and balls, and they loosened up a bit.

It seemed unreal that about 4 hours earlier his cock had been hard and inside my mouth. I could feel myself becoming slightly aroused at the thought.

After about 5 minutes, Alfie said 'You could do with some cream on so you don't burn.' He was right, I could already feel my pale chest feeling hot, and a bit pink.

Alfie got up and walked into the house. I couldn't help but look at his cock and balls as they swung down. He came back with a tube of suncream, and started to put it on me. He was very gentle putting it on my face, neck, chest and stomach. I could feel the anticipation rising in me as he moved down to my groin.

He put some on my dick, and rubbed it in gently, he could feel it was thickening but he ignored it and carried on to my balls, rubbing it into my scrotum, which was now warm and looser. I felt a tinge of disappointment when he moved on from my groin to my legs.

I was surprised that it felt quite sensual as he rubbed it into my feet and toes.

'Turn over.' he said, and I rolled over to lie face down. He started to cream my legs, rubbing it well in. I found it quite sensual as he moved further up my legs. I could feel my dick swelling and I shifted a bit to give it room. As he came to the top of my thighs, I could feel my buttocks tensing with anticipation, my backside feeling exposed.

I had seen plenty of gay porn videos and wondered what it would be like to be fucked by another man, but never really imagined it would happen. Now I began to think it could happen.

Afie stroked a finger across my anus, and I felt a rush of excitement, but his hands moved up to my shoulders. As he leaned over me, I could feel his cock and balls brushing against the backs of my legs. I tried to picture them hanging down.

He started to rub cream onto my shoulders and arms. I'd never had a massage and it felt so relaxing. He changed position and straddled the chair, his cock and balls now resting on my backside. I was surprised at the weight of them.

As he continued to cream my back, with every move his cock stroked my backside and I could feel myself moving my buttocks apart. My heart was pounding with anticipation.

His hands moved down to my hips, then to my buttocks. As he rubbed the cream in he got closer to my anus. I could feel the pressure from his cock increasing. I couldn't be sure but I imagined his cock swelling.

Nothing was said as his fingers approached my anus. The sensation was intense as he touched it. I could feel myself lifting my backside towards him. Slowly he inserted a finger into me. I gasped and my hands gripped the chair. I had expected it to hurt, but it slid in easily.

He moved his finger in and out, then he inserted a second, then a third, then a fourth. With each one I could feel my ass being stretched open, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my backside.

Still nothing was said. He shifted slightly and I felt his cock move towards my anus. He removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock press against me. I didn't know what it would feel like, but I was desperate to find out. I pushed my ass up to meet him.

He started to enter me, it slid in easy at first, but then I felt the pressure build as he stretched me open. I gripped the chair tightly, then I felt it give and knew he was inside me.

He slowly slid further inside me, I could feel the thickness of the shaft stretching my anus, and an increasing feeling of fullness inside me. I tried to picture what it looked like filling my rectum. He continued to slide in and I began to wonder how much more there was. I could feel the pressure deep inside me building, and a mild discomfort starting. I could feel his balls against my thighs, and then he gave a gentle thrust. I gave a sudden gasp, and felt his balls hard against me. I could sense he was right in, a heavy pressure in my bowel, a mild discomfort but bearable.

He pushed against me hard, moving my body but going no deeper. I felt a sense of relief that I knew how far in me he would go, and realised how much I had been scared about how it would feel, and whether I could stand it.

He started to slowly move in and out of me, the sensation was intense and I could feel it at the base of my penis. He gradually increased the depth and speed of his thrusts, until he was pulling right out to the head and thrusting in full depth. I felt the force of him pushing my body with his hard swollen cock. It felt like it was continuing to swell with each thrust, until he gave one big thrust. I gasped as his cock pushed deep inside me and I felt it pulse as he pumped his spunk into me.

He lie down on my back and I could feel his cock still pumping into me, the muscles of my anus gripping the shaft.

He lay on me breathing heavily. His weight pinned me down. I could feel my heart beat slowing down. He put his lips to my ear and kissed it and then I felt his teeth gently pull at it.

I felt a warm, contented feeling as he lie on me. I could feel his cock softening inside me. Eventually he lifted himself off me, and pulled his cock out of me. I felt as if my anus was gaping open wide, which it was.

I turned over to look up at him. His cock was hanging down, soft but still thick and engorged. He had a satisfied smile on his face. He was looking at my cock, I looked myself and realised that I had come, my tummy covered in spunk, which was all over the chair. In the intensity of the moment I had come without realising.

'It looks like you enjoyed that too.' Alfie said with a grin. As I turned to sit up, I felt Alfie's cum dribbling out of my anus and running down my leg.

'I think you could do with a clean up.' he said and held his hand out. I took it and followed him into the house and to the shower. He washed me down carefully, his hands gently cleaning between my legs and into my anus. It felt a little tender to the touch, I was not surprised. He cleaned my little dick and my balls. I was surprised how natural and relaxing it felt. I put some shower gel on my hands and reached out to touch his cock, it felt thick and rubbery. I was surprised how heavy it felt in my hands, very different to my little dick. I pulled the foreskin back and ran my fingers around the glans cleaning it. Alfie stood watching me gently cleaning him. I soaped my hands and took his balls in my hands, feeling the weight of them in his saggy scrotum. I couldn't believe they could be so big and heavy. I couldn't resist it so I knelt down and took his balls in my mouth sucking at each of them and at the scrotal sac. It felt so good.

I kissed the end of his cock and felt the urge to kiss him on the lips. He responded with his tongue probing my mouth.

We stood holding each other for a time while the water ran over us, before Alfie pulled away gently, turned the shower off and stepped out.

I could feel myself trembling with the shock of what had happened. Alfie wrapped a towel around me and led me out into the garden.

We sat down on our sunloungers, and both lay back naked in the warm sunshine. My mind raced with the events of the day. I'd had my first sexual experience, with a man! I hadn't thought I was gay, but it had felt so natural - maybe I was!

The weekend passed quickly. The weather was warm and sunny, and Alfie spent most of the day in the garden, either gardening or sunbathing. Because I was so fair, I could only stay in the sun for a short time. I sat looking out of my bedroom watching Alfie in the garden, wondering what had made him think I would have a sexual relationship with him. Was I sending out signals I was unaware of? How did he know I wouldn't object to it? Why did I accept it so readily, and why did it feel so good?

Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers
12