Teacher gets Taught Ch. 01

Story Info
White teacher discovers BBC.
4.6k words
4.56
57.5k
130

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's really hard getting back into the workplace after having a kid. It's especially hard as a teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher so after my daughter was born I made sure to work toward getting back into the classroom. When I did make it back into the classroom the best I could get was a high school position at an inner city school. It was hard work. I was still nursing and hormonal and maybe more than a little separation anxiety.

Looking back I will be the first to admit that the first year back I was a bitch of a teacher. What didn't help was that the boys were constantly looking down my shirts and being the last to point out when milk leaked from my sizable breasts.

Even as young as they were, most of the boys were taller than me. They were 18 and I was 32. Here I was standing 4ft 10 with DD breasts in a school with tall black boys. It was so uncomfortable.

The years got better and being several years after my daughter was born, the first day at the high school I locked eyes with Jared's dumbstruck expression from his seat looking back at me. Jared was one particular black boy that was constantly trying to look down my shirt every chance he could.

Now walking into my new classroom and seeing Jared and the other boys squirming in their seats, I'm not going to lie, I relished in the effect I was having. The embarrassment. The shame. The squirm.

It would've been nice to tell my husband all this but ever since our daughter was born he was quiet and withdrawn and barely involved. Not going to lie, it was part of the reason I worked so hard to get back to work. I mean the few times we had made love after our daughter was born it just seemed like a chore to him.

But I digress. It's now been a couple months into the school year and we are quickly coming up on winter break. I was packing up my things when I heard a knock on my door.

"Miss D, can we talk about my grade?" Jared said as he walked into my otherwise empty room.

"Oh Jared, you startled me." I said, holding a hand up to my chest as I turned to face him.

"Sorry..." Jared said ashamed but no less amused.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked, trying to remember what he had said entering my room.

"My grade. If I fail this class I will be ineligible for basketball this season." Jared said as he stood one of his arms lengths away from me.

Jared had grown up to be very tall and his athletic prowess was attributed to his well muscular and lean frame. Jared's bulk towering over me was often intimidating and his height only made it easier for him to constantly glance down my shirt.

"Well that seems to be a personal problem to me. I have given many opportunities for advancement and you have squandered every opportunity including tutoring sessions online." I said, mustering my authority from 2 feet beneath him.

I met Jared's eyes and saw him quickly look from my chest to my eyes and back to my chest as I spoke. Used to the action I just ignored it but internally I was rolling my eyes.

"I would've done the tutoring but I can't focus on staring at the computer. Is there some way you could just tutor me yourself?" Jared said pleadingly.

I sighed, "so you want me to take time out of my life to help you do what you were supposed to be doing for the last several weeks?"

I turned away from him to put something on my desk and I inadvertently caused a cascade of papers that I quickly tried to grab. What I had not expected was long dark arms reaching around me grabbing the piles of papers before they fell. Realizing it was Jared that was pressed up against me it took me another heart beat to recognize something hard pressing against my back.

Not trying to be obvious, I turned my head to confirm that Jared's crotch was lined up with what I was feeling. Stumbling out from under Jared I composed myself and fixed my hair.

"Um thank you Jared. That uh... that was some quick reflexes." I cleared my throat and noticed my heart was racing and my face was burning. "How uh how about you come back tomorrow after school and we will see what we can do about your grade okay?"

"Oh thank you Miss D! Thank you so much!" Jared said, wrapping his big strong arms around me and picking me up in a big bear hug. Conveniently placing his ear in my chest.

Gasping for breath I said, "okay okay that is not necessary please put me down."

"Huh? Oh right, sorry." Jared said as he gently put me down back on my little feet.

Jared was now grinning ear to ear. I couldn't tell if it was from my willingness to help him fix his grade or the fact he just got it but he thanked me again and hurried out the door awkwardly.

In the silence I noticed my heart was still racing. I placed a hand on my back because it still felt like something was pressed against me.

That night at home I told my stay at home husband that I was going to be late home tomorrow so I could tutor a student. It caused a big fight. As tradition my husband slept on the couch and I was left tossing and turning all night.

Now I've never been much of a masturbator. But in the last few years I feel like I've masturbated more than my whole life. I found it to be a great tool to combat sleeplessness. As such I got many toys that I kept hidden from my husband. My favorite of which was a simple realistic dildo...okay which happened to be black but that was just a coincidence I swear.

Tonight as I pulled out my big black dildo I stuffed it in my mouth to get it nice and wet as I rubbed my clit. Once I was well soaked and my dildo was sufficiently lubed I lowered it to my shaved pussy. As I slowly inserted the head into my still tight pussy I brought my hand to squeeze my breast. I bit my lip to keep from moaning audibly.

I had never been a screamer but the more I played with myself the more I got into the moment and it got harder to control myself.

As I eased the dildo in and out of my soaking wet pussy I covered my mouth with my hand. I hoped for a quick cum so I could fall asleep but it just couldn't crest that hill. Desperate to cum I hopped up and positioned myself on all fours with my butt facing the headboard. I lodged my dildo inside of me and eased myself back to press my butt hard against the wood. The suction cup on the dildo stuck and I eased forward.

Now able to fuck myself hands free I was now able to cover my mouth and rub my clit at the same time. I was going hard at it, moaning into my hand, and right as I thought I was going to fail to cum tonight I remembered something that pushed me over the edge.

Jared's strong bulk pressed hard against my back and his arms draped over me. My imagination fixated on the hard rod I felt in his pants. I came thinking about how big and hard it felt against my back.

Quivering and shuttering in a mind numbing orgasm I laid there on the bed. I was naked and sweaty and my back arched as I was still impaled on my dildo. Finally I mustered the will to get cleaned up and roll over to sleep.

The next day my mind was wondering and I was finding it difficult to focus on the lesson plans in anticipation of after school. If it wasn't for last night's events I wouldn't have thought much about being alone in a classroom, let alone a school, with the star basketball player that has lusted over me since he could first grow a boner. Now the idea made me anxious.

I was just getting things set out for our tutoring session when I heard a knock on the door. Startled by the sudden foreign noise I turned quickly to see Jared waiting in the open doorway.

"Miss D?" Jared's soft voice called out.

"Yes Jared, come in and sit down." I motioned for Jared to sit in a chair next to me at my desk between me and the door.

As we got started it became instantly aware that the root of Jared's problem is that he can't stop staring at me and he was always twisting in his seat.

"Jared, is there something wrong with your chair?" I asked a bit more frustrated than I meant to be.

"What?" Jared asked, surprised. "...no" and confused.

"Well you seem to have some trouble sitting still. What is the problem?" I grabbed his textbook to sit on the desk.

When I removed the book from his lap it became apparent what the issue was. Jared was sporting a massive tent in his jersey shorts. I felt my cheeks burn as I stared at his crotch.

"Oh OH wow! I think I see the problem." I said stammering.

"I'm so sorry Miss D I was trying to hide it but it's just super uncomfortable...." Jared trailed off ashamed.

"No no it's uh," I smiled courageously, "it's fine. I uh I'll take it as a compliment. Do you need to take a break?" I asked.

"No no I'm fine. It's just tight so I have to keep adjusting, you know? I'm so sorry, please, I really need to pass this class." Jared said, reaching for his book.

I grabbed the book and rubbed my forehead with my finger in concentration.

"Okay okay um and I'm only suggesting this so we can focus on the lesson okay? But how about you just....well take your pants off...." I said my voice was getting softer and softer.

"Um, what was that?" Jared asked, confused.

Clearly my throat, I spoke decisively, "take your pants off. I mean the problem is your pants right. So if you take your pants off you can be comfortable and we can focus on the lesson right?" I rationalized, I'm not sure to whom.

"Um well yeah I guess so. Are you sure I can do that?" Jared asked, looking to see that the door was closed. The light from the hallway was already dark.

"Yeah yeah it's fine. I'm an adult. You are also technically an adult now. It's just a normal bodily function right? Completely normal." I said feeling my mouth dry and my cheeks burn.

My heart felt like it was about to explode. I can't believe I just told my student to take his pants off in my own classroom!

Jared, after a moment of hesitation, stood up and in one solid movement pulled his shorts down and out popped an enormous hard black cock. I nearly fainted at the sight. My jaw dropped and it took me longer than I care to admit to regaining my composure.

"I uh wow that's uh your girlfriend must be very pleased." I finally managed to say as I averted my eyes.

Jared sat back down finally removing his thick hard cock from directly in my eyesight.

"I don't have a girlfriend Miss D." Jared said, obviously more comfortable in his seat.

"Please you can call me Jennifer after this." I said blushing.

"Jennifer? I like it. It suits you Miss...I mean Jennifer." Jared said, correcting himself.

"Suits me? How so?" I asked actively not looking in his direction.

"Well Naomi would be better but that'd be ironic." Jared said, chuckling.

"Why would Naomi bring irony?" I asked, turning to him and obviously looking down to see his still standing full erect cock. Embarrassed, I looked away again.

"Naomi is 'i moan' backwards." Jared said.

Gasping, I turned to Jared and playfully slapped his arm. He just chuckled and I laughed too.

"You really don't have a girlfriend?" I asked seriously.

"I mean I've had several but currently no. They never really last." Jared said.

"Why's that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just looking for someone a bit more mature." He said looking into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes and brushed my long dark hair behind my ear. It was a line but it was working.

"I'm sure they were all heartbroken to not get any more of that thing." I said motioning to his big black cock bobbing open in the air.

"Oh please it's not that big." Jared said.

"Are you serious? That's like four of my hands." I said.

"Three maybe." Jared countered.

Turning to him competitively I reached my hands out and grasped his thick cock. I couldn't even wrap my fingers around it fully. Putting one hand above the other and counting.

"One. Two. Three. Four." I said matter of factly. My fourth hand, my pinky not quite staying on.

I left my hands on his warm hard cock as I chuckled and after staring at my hands for a beat I looked up to see Jared grinning back at me. I drew back my hands quickly and stood up.

"I uh I think that will be enough for today Jared. How about we pick this up tomorrow....in the library...at lunch." I stammered trying to put some distance between me and him.

Jared stood up slowly and stepped out of his shorts on the floor. He walked towards me like the terminator.

"Are you sure that's what you want? What might everyone think when I bend you over and make you scream." Jared purred like a predator.

I froze and felt a tingly between my legs that nearly made my legs turn to jelly. Not that I would need to drop to my knees for how tall Jared was.

"That uh is a highly inappropriate young man." I said failing to muster authority in my voice and sounding more like a timid mouse.

"No more inappropriate than you giving me a handjob." Jared said as he towered over me.

I was now trapped staring up at him and my back firmly against the bookshelf the furthest from the door. Jared's cock was poking me in the chest.

"I never..." I started to protest.

"Close enough. Least that's what I'm going to tell everyone. And everyone will believe it too. Know why?" Jared asked. I just shook my head weakly." "Because MRS Jennifer Dover loves to get bent over." Jared said in a songy voice.

I gasped and Jared reached a hand behind my head and guided my open mouth to the head of his thick cock.

At first I panicked and brought my hands to his thighs to push him away but he was too big. He was too strong. I was helpless against my 18yr old student stuffing his big black cock in my MILF mouth. I tried twisting my head away to at least dislodge his cock from my mouth but his hand held me firmly in place.

"Don't pretend like you don't want this Jennifer. You've been flashing your rack in my face since I could get hard. All you white bitches want this big black cock." Jared said as he pumped his cock in my mouth.

My screams and protests were muffled by his thick cock. The more his cock slid over my tongue the more I became aware of the taste. I never liked giving head in general. I had a hard time with the smell and the taste but this was different. I was prepared for that disgust but it never came. My shocked realization came out like a moaning hum.

"That's right you love that cock." Jared said, misconstrued in my hum.

His other hand lowered to my arm and raised it up to bring my hand to his cock. Understanding his plan I brought my other hand to his cock as well. I slowly and timidly stroked his shaft as his cock bobbed in and out of my mouth.

"Maybe, maybe if I get him off quickly he'll let me go." I thought to myself as I felt the skin on his cock sliding over the hardness of his cock.

I froze when I saw a flash and looked up to see in his hands was his cellphone pointing down at me. Both of his hands.

"If both of his hands were holding his phone then..." I thought to myself as I checked myself, "I was the one bobbing on Jared's cock."

Now Jared had a picture of me in what would look like me willingly sucking and stroking his cock. I released my hands and popped his cock from my mouth in horror.

"Please Jared this has gone far enough. I'm your teacher, you're a student, this is wrong." I pleaded with him.

"Oh come on don't be like that. Don't tell me youre not soaking wet right now." Jared said as he brought a hand down and under the skirt of my dress.

The moment I felt his warm hand on my soaked panties I uncontrollably moaned. I shuddered as he continued to probe and slip a finger into my panties and into my pussy. My eyes rolled back when his fingers entered me and I braced myself on his hard muscular body. My lips were touching the shaft of his cock as I breathed heavily.

"Yeah, tell me again how you don't want this." Jared challenged.

Like my body was being controlled by someone else, my hand grasped jareds hard cock and guided it back into my mouth. Before I took him in again I said, "this is wrong."

After a feverous moment of sucking and moaning and Jared fingering me. He suddenly stopped and pulled away just to bring both hands down to rip my panties off me. Like literally rip them in half instead of taking them off. Then he put his hands on my waist and lifted me high into the air until my legs were on his shoulders and my pussy was in his face. I rested against the wall and put a hand on the top of his head as he licked and sucking my soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, "oh my God Jared this is wrong, so wrong. I'm your teacher oh God. I'm married. I'm married. Oh God don't stop don't stop I'm gonna...I'm gonna...."

I tensed up and came the hardest I've ever cum in my life. It wasn't until I was coming down from my earth shaking orgasm that I realized that I was gripping Jared's head so tight. He must've sensed my tense ease because he lifted me down to lay my back on one of the tables.

While I was in the throes of catching my breath Jared grabbed the top of my dress right under my neck and ripped it open. Luckily it was a full button down dress so he only managed to rip most of the buttons off and the others came up down on their own. I gasped in shock and surprise at his sheer animal nature.

"Let's see if we can still get some milk out of these." Jared said as he exposed my breasts and cupped them roughly.

He squeezed my breasts and lowered his head to take a nipple into his mouth. He licked and sucked my already erect nipples so hard I thought maybe I was going to produce milk again. Leaving my nipples sore and wet he crawled up on top of me and sandwiches his cock between my still sizable breasts.

I just stared down at the head of his cock jutting up towards me as I swear I could feel the veins of his hard cock between my breasts. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me, hungrily.

"You know what comes next?" He asked me.

I summoned the will to speak and asked, "are you going to fuck me?"

Jared leaned in closer and his hand slithered around my dainty neck. As he began to squeeze my eyes began to bulge.

"I'm going to make you scream." Jared said as he connected his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

It felt like the world melted away as we held that kiss for some time. Then he shot up and picked me up and stood me up facing my own desk as his arm threw everything off the end. Then he bent me off forcibly.

With one hand he held me pinned to the cold hard desk while he slapped his hard cock against my pussy.

I knew I should be doing something but I was frozen in place as I felt Jared pressing the head of his sizable cock at my entrance. I grimaced in pain slightly.

"Jared, wait. Wait wait." I tried to say as Jared's cock began to split my pussy open. "Oh God go slow."

Jared kept a steady pace as inch by inch his cock entered my unprotected pussy. I was thankful when he finally did stop but I knew he wasn't to the base just yet. Instead of pushing the rest of the way in began to see his cock in and out of me. Every thrust in, he got a little deeper and a little deeper.

"Your pussy is so tight Jennifer." Jared said as he brought both hands to my hips and lifted my feet off the ground so that I was in line with his thrusting. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you for the rest of the year."

I was too busy moaning and panting to say anything except every way to say, "fuck! Fuuuuck! Oh fuck!"

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head and I was about to cum again. Jared was now hammering into me like a jackhammer. I came the moment he slid an arm under my belly and another arm up my chest and lifted me off the desk. He growled as he fucked me while holding me in the air. It was a heartbeat after I had cum that I could feel the warm pressure building up inside of me as I realized that Jared was cumming inside of me.

It felt like cum was flooding out of me as he continued to dump load after load in me. I was helpless to stop him even if I was in any mindset of rational thought or if I even wanted to stop for even a second.

12