Teacher of the Black Cocks Ch. 03

Story Info
College prof fucked by two black students.
6.3k words
3.98
9.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,163 Followers

All characters are 18 plus.

Previously;

-------------

"I'm going to teach you how to suck black cock. Are you ready?" He questioned rhetorically.

"Umm.mm," I mumbled.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered.

I opened it obediently as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to his cock. My accepting mouth abruptly filled with his meat. "Ummm..mmm!" I moaned.

Tyron held me in place while running his fingers through my hair. My lips moaned a muffled groan as I tasted the delicious taste of his cock and his caress. My mouth drooled in response and in preparation. He gripped my head roughly as he began bobbing it up and down on his cock.

"Ummm...mmm!" I squealed. I grasped his forearms in an attempt to slow him down but had little luck.

He had me deeper down his cock than before. As he pushed in more progressively, six inches were already jammed in my throat. My saliva dripped indiscriminately from the corners of my stretched lips. I gagged and gasped for air as he continued relentlessly.

"How's this for touching?" He teased me.

As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I lowered one hand from his thigh to my aching pussy. As my fingertips made first contact with my pussy lips, I moaned loudly around his cock.

"Look at me," he stood up, pushing me onto my knees. The head of his cock slipped out of my throat and back into my mouth. I carelessly swirled my tongue across the underside of his mouth-watering cock.

I looked up and met his eye. He started back intensely. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting again. This position gave him more leverage as he pumped. I brought one hand up to massage his balls. My other hand roughly rubbed my pussy lips over my fishnet. Please cum soon, I thought, begging him with my eyes. All I could muster was moans and gagging as my eyes rolled back slightly, and my nose was hitting his pelvis with each thrust.

"Haven't seen too many slut ones able to take me balls deep like this." Tyron admired.

Tyron quickened his pace. No more playing around. I closed my eyes, feeling light-headed as I struggled to get enough air in around his raid. Finally, I began to feel his cock was throbbing, and with a roar, he thrust another inch deeper down my throat. His thick cock jerked roughly as the first shot of cum flooded my throat. It felt like a water balloon had just exploded in there. I choked on his cum, coughing and gagging around the thick cock still shoved in my throat.

He pulled back and shot again, this time filling my mouth with a flood of thick cum. He unloaded again before I could make an effort to swallow, and I coughed up globs of come from the crevices of my strained lips around his cock. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed the top of my head roughly as he stroked his cock with his other hand. Another thick spray shot out and covered my face. I felt more cum ropes land on my face and drip down to my chest. More shots oozed out onto my chest and thighs.

"Now clean me up, like a good girl," Tyron ordered.

I hungrily sucked in the head of his cock, trying to suck out any remaining cum from his splendid cock, and was awarded a few droplets. The softening head of his cock slipped out of my mouth, and I worked my way up and down his shaft, obediently trying to get it shiny clean for him. I was sucking on one of his ginormous balls when it left my mouth with a pop as he stood up and pulled his jeans back on.

The sex had seemed okay before I met Tyron; I really didn't have much to compare it with, and I think I'd been so happy to finally have a sex life that I wasn't about to complain. And sex is never a chore with a superior man.

New chapter begin here

-------------------------------

Sucking his big thick cock ruined my makeup. I was careful but when you worship a magnificent cock like his you can't hold back. Then I took out the makeup box to look at my makeup and it wasn't as ruined as I thought. After fixing my makeup, I was looking at my dress to see if there was any saliva or cum to remove but luckily it wasn't also ruined. There were a few drops but who cares.

Just in case you guys forgot that I showed up at the party wearing a revealing outfit, very revealing; a crop-top, a short skirt, fishnet stockings, and really tall heels; not just any high heels, it was Fuck Me Heels; hoping to fit in with the young crazy sluts. Anyway then I fixed my dress and then looked here and there to find Tyron.

I heard someone calling me from the crowd. I wasn't sure where it was coming from then finally saw a big hand wavering at me. "I'm here," Tyron called me from behind. The crowd was pretty worked up. Everyone was dancing and making out. It was a little tough to get through them.

Tyron greeted me with a smirk when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the center of the room. I knew he was planning something dirty but the DG was pretty good at keeping us on rhythm. I let myself get swept up in the rhythm of dirty dancing. The drinks were taking over my mind and body at that point, but hey, it's not just the alcohol, haha. Yep, I was totally cock-drunk too!

It was a freaking good party. My friends used to party like this but most of the time I always quit before I get too carried away. But tonight was different, I drank a bit too much. I was feeling the alcohol making me warm and fuzzy. In that tipsy state, I kept dancing with Tyron and his friends, giggling and spinning around. Tyron seemed pretty good at sharing his girls. His friends weren't even looking at him to take permission to dirty dance with me.

I was pretty drunk and wasted that I was letting loose dancing my butt off. I was getting grinded on by lots of guys. You can't blame them either. I was letting pretty much anyone have a chance with me. I was always feeling their hard cocks on my butt and it really turned me on. I think I made out with like three or four of them too, haha. Not my fault, they wanted to kiss me so why on earth would I turn it down. You don't get to kiss young studs pretty often. You may not like to settle down with a younger guy but there's nothing wrong with fooling around with them.

Mostly Tyron's friends were groping me and making out with me. I was surrounded by Tyron's friends circle. But it was very enjoyable to feel their young hands over my body, especially their hard cock on my ass. You won't understand the feeling if you are not a woman of my age. You don't get the attention when you were young once anymore. I allowed them to take advantage of me because of the attention. Plus I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to.

But one guy broke the record of all hung boys. I called it the ultimate climax you can ever dream of at the party. This guy started grinding against me like others but he was very pushy and did not like to share his girl with others. Once he took me, he kept me for his entertainment. And I could tell that there was something special about him. I guess he was also Tyron's friend, maybe not. But he was huge like Tyron. He reached his arm around me while we were dancing and then started rubbing my clit over my dress. The fact that my soaked pussy made him realize that he could pretty much do anything he wanted at that moment.

"Feel me. Squeeze my waist and pull me as close you possibly can," I moaned. "Put your hand around my neck and take the air right out of my lungs."

"I am going to do whatever I want to you," the random guy replied. "Do you like spanking slut?"

"If my ass isn't bruised when we're done with this, then you haven't spanked me hard enough," I replied. "You better make me cum or I'll make you watch me while your friends fuck the sh;t out of me."

"Spread your legs more. Perfect," the random guy ordered. He kissed my neck, licking his way up to my earlobe. "My cock is absolutely throbbing for you. Do you feel that on your big ass crack?"

"I think I need new panties. You've drenched mine," I replied. "I'm going to drain every last drop of cum out of you later."

"I love your ass," I heard him mutter as he gently slipped one of his digits inside my soaked pussy.

I moaned again as he started finger fucking me, fuck it was too goo that drived me quickly toward an orgasm. But before letting me cum, he pulled his finger out and tasted me raw. Then he pushed his hand between my legs again. This time he put two fingers inside me. I started to shudder, getting close to cumming once again but when I almost burst out he ripped his finger out of my folds.

"Not so fast, slut," the random guy whispered, biting my earlobe.

He spun me around to face him. Then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues tangled as the kiss heated up. I felt his free hand twisting my one nipple, then the other. My moans filled the room, and I was disappointed that nobody could hear me. But then he broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Time to take another shot or would you rather drink a shot of semen?" the random guy asked.

"I am dripping wet for you," I replied. "I bet your fingers are soaked wet with my juices. What are you waiting for?"

"Your body makes my mind go blank," the random guy replied. "if you act like a slutty bitch then you'll be fucked like one right here."

"Please. Please. Please pound me from behind right now," I begged.

We were both drunk; actually we all were so we didnt care that we were preparing to start a fuck session in the middle of the party. His touch felt like a warm, tingling buzz of electricity making waves through my shoulder. I was a reckless tease. It was super late and I was way too drunk to stop myself from fucking this dude in the middle of party. All the alarms were ringing in my head and I didn't want to stop then. I knew no one was sober to notice us, but I couldn't let Tyron find out.

"Beg for it bitch?" he ordered.

"I beg you to kindly fuck me very hard. Please fuck my brains out and fuck me until I am half dead. You can do whatever the fuck you want with me, for as long as you want and as many times as you'd like. Please please please please fuck me my Lord," I begged.

He pulled out his throbbing cock through his pants zipper and I pulled my panties to the side. Then I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my opening to enter but it was a little hard at that angle. I bent over a little more so that he could get inside of me. No condom, no second thought. His thick hard cock slided balls-deep, opening me up wide. He grabbed hold of my arms and forced them to my back. I've never felt more powerless both physically and emotionally. Every twist and turn hit at a different angle. My pussy lips swallowed his hard wood, disappearing it. He started fucking me right there in the middle of a crowd it was insane. Honestly the hottest experience I have ever had in my fucking life. Back and forth, he pushed in and out of me, from behind. He bounced my body like a toy, there's no escaping from his strokes.

"That's it, Slut," he said, his hands moving up my side until they encircled my breasts, warming them with his touch. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming and wanted him to cum with me. I tightened my muscles, holding his slick cock tighter as it slid in and out.

His hands were firmly grasping my elbow from behind. I could feel the strength in his grip and his thrust. He was holding me tight and not letting me fall forward. He was allowing me to lean forward for better access and at the same time pulling me very close to his hip for deep penetration. I couldn't stand like that against his heavy thrust if he wasn't holding me.

"Shit. Oh fuck." he said, letting my elbows go to grab my hips. To balance myself I grabbed his neck. Then he drove his hard cock harder into my pussy.

I was in pure ecstasy that didn't even make a single sound. I was just in awe. Just enjoying his power thrust gainst my womb. "Just like that baby girl," he spoke.

He pounded deeper and quicker until I yelled out for mercy, "S-slow down a bit, it hurts", I stuttered against his tight grip.

"You like that bitch! Don't make me have to break you. You know I will" his chilling words surround me. My legs got numbed as he bounces off my ass, if it wasn't for the obnoxious music the entire house would hear.

Tickling my cervix, his cock pulses and twitches. "Take it, bitch. Take everything I'm giving to you" his voice shakes, tugging my hair harder.

"Where are you going to cum?" I asked.

I could tell that a bunch of people noticed what was happening and started to watch us but honestly I didnt give a fuck and I would have happily let him fuck me until he came inside of me. It felt that good. But It only stopped cause Tyron ended up seeing me and I guess he thought I was taking it too far so he basically grabbed me and dragged me off of this random dude's cock while saying "I cant believe it, you fucking slut. I gotta keep an eye on you tonight." I was kinda disappointed but I guess it was for the best cause I was sure Tyron will do something better than that to own me back.

"It wasn't like that, I swear! We were just having fun!" I replied.

"Fun? Is that what you call it? Fucking with every guy in the room?" Tyron continued, his voice rising.

"No, please, you have to believe me!" she pleaded, desperation creeping into her tone.

"I saw it with my own eyes!" he countered. "Who are you fooling here, bitch?"

Then suddenly his tone softened slightly. I got confused. A bitter laugh escaped him. "Look, it's not cool to do this kind of thing in public, especially at a party like this. You could be gangbanged if I wouldn't stop you," he muttered. "Let's just...talk about it later, cheap slut."

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"A little bit that it wasn't me, haha" he said. "Let's dance. Did he cum inside you?"

"He was close," I replied.

"Haha," he laughed.

Then we started dancing. I was feeling an emptiness inside my drenched pussy. Dmn, his cock was thick. I just needed a few more hard pounding to cum all over his cock. At one point, I found myself wrapped up in Tyron's hands, our bodies pressed together as we moved perfectly in sync with the music.

Tyron's touch was giving me goosebumps and stirring up a strong feeling inside me. A strong attraction I felt towards Tyron, a powerful force that pulled me closer with each passing second. I was asking myself should I let this happen? I was falling for Tyron.

But I was too drunk to make any decision. I was just doing what my body wanted. I was in heat like a bitch. I kept dancing with the boys until I passed out.

Ugh, sunlight. Cracked open my eyes, feeling like someone jackhammered my skull all night. What happened last night? What I could remember was more like a scrambled mess. Stupid hangover. Where am I again? Right, yeah, partied way too hard last night. Last thing I remember was grinding with Tyron on the dance floor. Smooth move, slut. Real smooth.

I shifted under the covers, and a wave of nausea hit me like a rogue wave. Slowly, the night started piecing itself back together; the pounding music, the flashing lights, a sea of bodies going wild. Turned my head, heart skipping a beat as the full picture slammed into me.

"Fuck me. What I've done," I was talking in my head.

No freaking way. There, in the bed next to me, tangled in the sheets -- two dudes. One's Tyron, my student, the other guy's name is a complete blank thanks to last night's blur. All three of us were naked. Double oh shit. Sandwiched between them, my body was still buzzing from whatever the heck happened last night. This kind of stuff never happens to me anymore. Used to be a thing back in college with the guys, but not now. Didn't expect to wake up like this.

Two men in the bed, one's my students, Tyron. No clue who the other guy is; thanks, last night. Panic hit me like a ton of bricks. How the hell did this even happen? Stuck between them, body screaming at me from all the crazy stuff that went down. Guilt and shame punched me in the gut, worse than the hangover already brewing. This is bad. Really bad.

"I'm fucking married to man," my inner thought. "I'm gonna kill Tyron if he takes advantage of my drunk state."

Tyronstirred next to me, waking up. We locked eyes, both knowing what went down. Guilt and...something else...warred inside me. Shove it down, gotta stay cool.

What to say now? Great question. The other dude woke up too, a constant reminder of this bad, bad decision. Just wanted to vanish. But this mess? It's following me no matter what.

"I need to know what happened last night or maybe I should just let it slide. What if I don't like it or worse it's too good that I'll want it again. My head is spinning."

And so, with a heavy heart and aching head, I gathered the tattered shreds of my dignity and prepared to face the aftermath of a night I would never forget.

Finally Tyron spoke up and broke the awkward silence. Then a shiver passed down my spine; a mix of gross and not sure what to do. How could he act all chill, like nothing happened. I gave him a forced weak smile. My stomach churned like a washing machine on high spin.

"Morning," I mumbled, voice barely a squeak. Trying to figure out what the heck I was gonna say next.

Next to me, Tyron's buddy woke up, all slow and relaxed. He even went and threw an arm around me, pulling me in close by cupping my breast. Like, way too close. Electricity shot through me, and I jerked away, heart pounding like a drum solo. Gotta keep it together, man. I could feel his hard cock. It was pulsing between my ass cheeks.

Tyron, oblivious to the ice hanging heavy in the air, leaned back against the pillows with a confident smirk. He locked eyes with me, the intensity of his gaze making me want to crawl under the bed. Surely he had to notice how stiff I was, right? This whole situation was messed up, and his chill act wasn't helping.

"So, how are you feeling?" he asked, his voice low and husky, tinged with a hint of amusement as he studied my reaction with keen interest.

I swallowed hard, my throat dry and constricted as I struggled to find the words to respond. "I...I'm not sure," I admitted, my voice faltering as I glanced between the two men beside me, their presence looming large and imposing in the cramped confines of the bed.

Tyron's friend chuckled softly, the sound sending a shiver of unease down my spine as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against my ear. "You were quite the wild one last night," he remarked, his tone teasing and suggestive as he traced lazy circles on my bare skin.

I tensed at his words, a flush of embarrassment creeping into my cheeks as I struggled to suppress the memories of the reckless abandon that had led me to this moment. "I...I don't remember much," I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper as I avoided their probing gazes, my heart heavy with shame and regret.

Tyron's lips curved into a knowing smile, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he reached out to brush a stray lock of hair from my face. "Well, lucky for us, we're here to help jog your memory," he quipped, his tone laced with innuendo as he leaned in closer, his breath warm against my skin.

I flinched at his proximity, my pulse quickening with a mix of fear and anticipation as I braced myself for what lay ahead. The events of the night loomed large in my mind, a tangled web of desire.

"Damn, she's leaking," Tyron's friend said. "I can feel her wetness on my dick."

"Of Course she's wet," Tyron replied. "She's a slut for big cock, dude."

"You were right. Her pussy got depth! This bitch fucking built for big dick," Tyron's friend said. "I want to try her ass."

"Aaaa..." I was trying to say no before Tyron interrupted me. Though my pussy was dripping like a kitchen sink.

"She's not ready," Tyron said. "And I don't want to share my girl's ass before I enjoy it completely."

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,163 Followers
12