Teacher Stacey enjoys London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that you bitch."

"Oh Yesss!"

Stacey's legs open slightly wider, he pulled her thong down as he slid a finger up inside, his thumb flicking at her red hot erect clit. Paula was right Stacey thought this guy knew what to do. Her vagina gripped around his fat finger as he pushed it in and out. Without warning using her own juices as lubricant, he pushed in a second finger in deep and frantically pushed it in until his fist was pressed against her vagina.

"OH FUCCKKK!" Stacey screamed as his one hand dug into her waist, a third finger rammed up inside her. Stacey felt a gush down below as her first orgasm hit.

"Fucking take that you hot fucking slut." He Shouted as his three fingers and thumb began the journey towards her next orgasm. He stopped and twisted a disorientated Stacey around. She sunk to her knees and unfastened the under pressure belt and pulled down his briefs. Up popped an eight inch long thick penis.

"Fucking hell." Stacey could not help but admire it, this is why he is so arrogant. She took it in two hands and stroked gently down the shaft as she did she placed the balls in her mouth sucking on the testis, she clamped her lips around them flicking them with her tongue, pulling them out as far as she could before releasing the testis allowing it to snap back. All the time her eyes tried to look up at him but his large stomach restricted the view of his face. Her mouth returned to the thick hood, her mouth opened wide to take it in, her tongue licked around the hood while her head bobbed up and down the huge shaft. Two hands still wank him as she takes his cock down until her lips meet her hand.

"No hands you bitch." He pushed her hands away from his dick placing them on the back of his thick thighs. She held on tightly as Colin gripped her pigtails holding her head still. Without warning or concern for Stacey he fucked her mouth. He took his cock out so the bell end sat perched on her bottom lip. Stacey braced herself she knew he was about to ram back down her throat, a evil grin came over his face before he rammed his large organ into her stretched mouth, the momentum of the thrust knocking Stacey's head against the marble worktop, when he was deep he held the pigtails tighter and fucked her throat with ferocious abandon. His face snarled as his penis pushed deeper. Stacey's eyes rolled as she started to gag, she dug her nails into his thighs hoping it would make him release his grip on her pigtails, it just made him angry, he released her pigtails but before she could get some urgent air into her lungs, his fat hand pushed the back of her head down while thumb and forefinger clamped her nose. Stacey couldn't breathe as he continued ramming her head down on his cock. Stacey could feel herself passing out so dug and pinched her nails into the flesh of his fat thighs again, this time it serve its purpose as he jumped back allowing her to release his penis from her mouth, coughing heavily as spit and drool dripped from her chin.

"Fucking hell, are you trying to kill me?"

"No! Are you going to carry on sucking my dick?"

"Of course. I need my hands on it."

"No problem."

Stacey got her breath back and wrapped her two hands around the base of his dick, her mouth dropped down on the remainder of his meaty organ. Stacey's head bobbed up and down the shaft until her fist banged against her lips. She worked his dick until cramp hit her jaw from the sheer girth of his penis. Colin pulled Stacey up twisting her body around, he pushed her head down leaving her bent over the a large marbled island in the middle of a huge kitchen. He slapped her pussy with the flat of his hand, the vibration on her clitoris starts the build up to another orgasm. Slapping continues this time Colin's thick meat is slapped against her raging clit. He pulled his shirt over his head, his fat belly pushed down on the small of her back. He teased his dick around her lips, Stacey pushed her hips back begging him to enter her.

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes fuck me."

"Beg."

She turned her head her big brown eyes stare through him.

"Fuck me please. I want your big cock inside me. Fuck me now you fat bastard."

Colin gripped her waist holding her still. He slowly manoeuvres his mighty organ into the entrance of Stacey's wet vulva. With a little tug on her rolled up plaid skirt he rammed his cock straight up her Lubricated love tunnel. He leaned over her banging his cock inside her. She could feel the weight of his huge frame squashing her up against the island. The cold of the marbled worktop cooled down her volcanic body, her breasts spread over the marble. With every thrust of the twenty stone man pushed Stacey's body to its limits. Her pussy stretched from his huge dick. Her arms reach out knocking over a bowl of fruit which sat on the island. Stacey had forgotten why she was here, she was enjoying being pummelled by her husband's fat pig of a boss.

"I think you might of saved your husbands job you fucking slut."

"I don't give a shit about my husbands job. Just fuck me."

Colin's hips banged against Stacey's firm butt cheeks as his cock fucked her deep. Her red sore pussy swallowing up his monster dick and gripped it hard, there was no way its letting his cock go.

"I want to look at you when you fuck me." Stacey Demanded.

Colin pulled out allowing Stacey to climb on to the worktop, Colin parked his fat frame between her wide open legs, he lifted them placing them around his waist. Stacey wanked his cock for a few seconds before guiding back into her sodden vagina.

"Fuck me fat man."

"Your wish is my command."

With no warning Colin fucked Stacey ragged, she clung on to his torso as his cock slid in and out of her wet inviting pussy hole. Her brown eyes wide open staring into his. They share a wet kiss. Colin rubs her clit with vigour. Stacey can feel the orgasm is coming and it's going to be huge. With no let down in his speed Stacey's body quivers. Colin felt a warm gush of her fluids coat his cock.

"Oh that's it, my slut."

"I love your cock inside me."

Colin placed his head on her shoulder and gripped her ass, Stacey clung to him. Colin fucked her with everything he had, sweat poured from him covering Stacey's body. Her breasts glistened with sweat as they spread across his chest.

"Here we go." He shouts and with one final pump of his huge hips, he filled Stacey's insides with his hot sticky spunk. They stayed in hold for a few minutes. Stacey did not want to release his dick from inside her, it felt so good.

"Well, you certainly lived up to your reputation fat boy."

"Not so bad yourself, big tits."

"Can I shower?"

"Yeah sure, want me to scrub your back?"

"not just my back." Stacey gave him a naughty look.

Colin and Stacey made love in the shower again. Stacey gave him a kiss and left. As she drove home she felt a surge run through her body. How that fat man made her come like he did.

Stacey opened the door to her apartment. Bruce popped open a bottle of champagne.

"What's going on?"

"I have been made a permanent partner."

"That's great dear. Colin came through for you."

"What as Colin got to do with it? It was the board who made the choice not Colin. Oh god Stacey you didn't fall for the blackmail he has used on all the other wives."

"No! Of course not. He tried it on the other night. I wouldn't have any of his shit."

"That's good. Mind you thinking of that fat bastard fucking you like Greg did, is quite hot."

"Do you want me to fuck Colin? Is that what your saying?"

"Maybe Stacey maybe."

Stacey hoped he did, the thought of his cock fucking her again was certainly an attractive one.

12