Teacher Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also in awe of Ms. Britch's sudden shift from seeming a bit nervous about having a dick to complete confidence.

I slowly sucked for a couple minutes, processing this wild turn of events. My favourite sexy teacher had a dick! Her dick was in my mouth! I was willingly sucking it! My cock was as hard as a rock!

"That's it, Joey, worship my big cock," she moaned, her fingers going into my hair.

I didn't even realize I was doing it, until the sound came out of my mouth when I let out a moan.

"Yeah! You like sucking my cock, don't you?" she asked, pulling her dick out of my mouth.

"I don't know," I answered, which was perhaps the most authentic answer I could give her at the time. Part of me was ashamed because I was sucking a dick; another part of me was turned on for the same reason; part of me thought this was so wrong; part of me thought it was oddly natural; but the biggest part of me was utterly confused and overwhelmed by every aspect of what had transpired, and was now happening!

As I looked up, I discovered she was no longer wearing the blouse I'd ripped open, and her tits were out in the open.

She pulled me up, and drew my face into her tits. So I extended my tongue and licked and kissed her valley of flesh... which was more like I'd originally expected... yet oddly, as I plastered her breasts with my lust, I couldn't help craving to have that cock back in my mouth. I couldn't explain why, but my mouth was watering, not for her hard nipples... even as I took one in my mouth... but it was salivating for her hard cock. Instinctively I moved my left hand to her cock and stroked it, even while I sucked on a nipple. A specific multitasking I'd never imagined myself doing.

"Good boy," she purred, "stroke my dick while you suck on my tits."

I moaned again, and I did indeed do both.

"Are you okay with my surprise?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. Oddly I was telling the truth, as I rolled my fingers over her cock head like many other women had done to mine... an amazing feeling, and a great tease.

"Is this your first cock?" she asked.

"Yes, except for mine," I said strongly, wanting to make it clear I wasn't gay. "I'm not into guys at all."

"But a woman with a dick?" she asked with a sly, sexy smile.

"That, on the other hand..." I smiled back, "...I'm learning I can deal with."

"Deal with?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, just like she'd done in her classroom whenever someone asked a dumb question or otherwise said something questionable.

"Sorry... poor choice of words," I apologized. "I'm discovering a new side of myself I hadn't known existed."

"The side that's a cock sucker?"

That term made me wince.

"Sorry. Then how about the side of you willing to suck a trans woman's dick?" she amended.

"Yes," I agreed.

"Then let's get back to that," she said, and she got out of her skirt, leaving her now wearing only her nylons, as I dropped willingly to my knees, gliding my hand down her sheer, nylon-clad legs.

"Oh, Joey! You love cock," she observed, as she slid it back into my mouth and began slowly fucking my face.

I wished she'd said, 'my cock', instead of just 'cock', but pronoun notwithstanding, I remained on my knees, being the receiver of an act I'd done to many women, learning it wasn't as easy as just receiving fellatio. I gagged a couple times before I got into it by breathing through my nose.

"Oh, yeah! Get my dick nice and wet and ready to fuck you," she said. Hearing her saying the word 'fuck' was so hot, until I processed her full sentence... which made my eyes go wide. She noticed, and said, "Yes, Joey, I promised you back at the Hot Wire that I'd give you the fuck of your life."

As she pulled out of my mouth, I said in a daze, "I didn't think you meant that literally."

"But you should have known by now that I always mean what I say," she said, before sliding her dick back into my mouth.

I had known that about her. Yes, she was a hot teacher. Yes, she was also well-liked by most of her students. But she was also clear and no-nonsense about her expectations. I'd always liked all of that about her, even though some students called her Ms. Bitch... behind her back, of course.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you good, baby," she promised. Then she tapped my head as a reminder, and I resumed sucking.

Hearing her clearly explain her intention to fuck my ass terrified me, and my eyes went wide, even as I kept sucking that seven-inch dick... now taking it about halfway into my mouth with consistent ease.

"You'll love it, baby," she said, as her hand went to my head.

I couldn't fathom any situation where I'd love getting ass fucked, but I already knew I wouldn't ever refuse this woman anything... nor refuse her cock.

A minute later, give or take, she pulled out and said, "Get onto the bed on all fours."

"Can't I just keep sucking your cock?" I asked, shocked to hear myself making such an unprecedented request.

"I promised you to give you the fucking of your life, and I meant it."

"I interpreted what you said very differently."

"Perhaps," she said. "But I also told you... point blank... I was going to fuck the shit out of you."

"I didn't take that literally either,"

"Get up there on your knees," she said. "I promise you'll love getting literally fucked."

"I don't know that I will," I said, still hesitant.

"Now," she said, and she grabbed my dick. "Then when I'm done, you can fuck my ass."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can pound my tight teacher-ish asshole," she said wickedly, "and then either come in my ass or on my face, your choice."

"Oh," I moaned. That prospect was hard to resist.

"Or wherever... else... you... want," she said slowly and seductively, her lips against my ear.

"Okay, you've got a deal," I heard myself saying, sold on the idea of ass fucking my ex-teacher.

"Good boy," she said, giving my cock a squeeze before stepping over to her suitcase.

I tentatively got onto the bed and onto all fours... the position feeling so strange. I watched as she pulled out a bottle of lube and brought it back.

She lathered her cock with the lube, and then she poured a large dollop of it between my ass cheeks before sliding her finger back in my ass.

"Ooooooh," I moaned as the digit wiggled around inside of me.

"Got to get your sexy ass ready for my big dick, baby."

"Okay," I said, as I allowed her to gape my asshole. Her finger in my ass wasn't arousing, nor was it uncomfortable... it was just surreal.

"Oh yeah," she said, as she continued widening my asshole by sliding a second finger inside me. "Your ass is taking my fingers easily."

"Oh, God," I moaned, the second finger bringing a slight burn to my ass... not overly painful... but a clear message from my pucker that it wasn't meant to have anything inside it... although my hard, throbbing cock had a different opinion.

"Joey, I'm about to rock your world," she said, her voice dripping with sensuality, as her two fingers moved around inside my ass.

"Okay," I managed weakly, my feelings a real mess. My head was spinning with why the fuck was I allowing this to happen; my dick was pulsing with each movement and wanting more; and my asshole was stuck somewhere between pleasure and pain.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Joey?"

"I don't know," I said, again an honest answer... my body battling against itself.

"No worries, your quivering cock is telling me everything I need to know," she said, reaching down and stroking it while she fingered my ass.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, her hand on my dick sending waves throughout my body and weakening my mind.

"Tell me something, Joey... tell me you want me to fuck your arse," she ordered, her English accent driving me wild, since it made everything she said sound sexier.

"Fuck me," I blurted out before I changed my mind.

"Fuck you how? And where?" she asked, continuing to work both my ass and my dick... Ms. Britch was obviously a very skilled and experienced bedroom multitasker.

"Fuck my ass, Ms. Britch! Fuck my asshole with your big dick!" I begged urgently. My body was suddenly on fire, and now I really wanted to feel what it was like to get her dick buried in my ass... I was suddenly dying to get fucked!

"There you go," she said, and she pulled her fingers out, released my dick, and placed her cock against my asshole.

"Now don't forget to breathe," she advised a moment later, as I felt her cock head slip past my sphincter.

"Oh my God!" I declared, as her dick entered me and began filling me up... her thick dick spreading my asshole wider, creating new pain. Yet the mental intensity of being sodomized, of being a bottom, and having my anal virginity taken, countered the pain.

"Shit, Joey! Your asshole is swallowing my entire dick!"

"So big," I moaned.

"But it's just swallowing my entire cock," she repeated, as I felt her lower body leaning against me, indicating that she was balls deep inside of me.

"I can't believe your dick is inside my ass," I said before correcting, "I can't believe you even have a dick to stick in my ass."

"I know," she said. "It's fun to surprise a man... or a woman. Just like I did with Mr. Kendall, Mr. Walter, Mrs. Walker, and Principal Fallon."

"Oh my God, really?" I moaned as she began slowly fucking me. Mr. Kendall was the black football coach at our high school. Mr. Walter was the no-nonsense science teacher. Mrs. Walker was my favourite math teacher, and the other teacher from my high school besides Ms. Britch I jerked off over. And Principal Fallon was a complete psychopath.

"Yeah, I love topping a muscular straight man, or a complete bitch," she said, her hands firmly on my hips.

"Mrs. Walker's a bitch?" I asked dubiously, as she fucked me slowly.

"No, no," she said. "She's a sweetheart. She just needed some dick, because her man is constantly travelling for his job."

"Oh," I moaned as she began fucking me faster.

"Yeah. First give her a few drinks, and then she loves a dick in her ass," she said, squeezing my hips.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned,. Her faster strokes were increasing my pleasure, while the pain had faded away completely.

"Yeah, do you like my dick in your arse, Joey?"

"Yes," I moaned, the deep, smooth strokes were making my cock twitch, which made me add, "Harder, please."

"You want to get pounded harder by my big cock?" she asked, halting deep inside me.

"Yes, please. Pound me with your big cock," I begged. The sudden stop was surprisingly frustrating.

"Yeah, I told you I'd give you the fucking of your life," she said as she resumed fucking me, and now slamming into me with every deep thrust.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" I bellowed the first time her body slammed into mine.

"Oh yeah, such a tight arse," she said, now fucking me hard, just like I'd fuck a woman hard.

"Oh, God," I whimpered. I was sounding rather feminine as each deep thrust sent pulsations through my body, going directly to my desperate dick.

"Yeah, take my cock, baby! Take my cock deep in your arse!" she bellowed, really enjoying fucking me!

"Oh, yes," I moaned, as pleasure consumed me. If I was inside a pussy, I'm sure I would have erupted already.

"Do you want to come again?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned, "badly."

"Then how about coming from getting your arse fucked? How does that sound?" she asked.

"Yes please," I admitted, no longer caring about how gay some people might consider it.

"Roll onto your back," she ordered, as she pulled out.

I quickly did... as if I was some slut dying for a dick... which I suppose I was.

"Oh, yeah! You want my cock back in your arse, don't you?" she asked, spreading my legs as if I were a girl.

"I do," I admitted, far past any sort of denial. I was completely mesmerized by her, and by the surreal and shocking pleasure of having a dick in my ass... her dick.

"Beg," she said as she rolled her cock around my open hole... the hole that desperately needed to be filled again.

"Please, Ms. Britch, I need you to fuck my asshole and pound me hard," I begged... not used to being the one spouting the submissive dirty talk.

"That's all you've got?"

"You want a list? Then please fuck my asshole, breed my butthole, destroy my shit hole, pound my arse, and turn me into your submissive slut," I rambled on, with complete desperation to have that dick back inside me and fucking me.

"Much better," she approved, and she slid inside my gaping hole.

"Oh, fuck! Give me that dick," I moaned as she filled me up... this position was wilder than before, because she was going at me from a different angle... and I could see her nice firm tits... and I could see her pretty face while she fucked me.

"You look so sexy with your hard dick throbbing and my dick in your arse," she said, as she fucked me.

"You look so hot fucking me," I moaned, as she held me by my ankles.

"Did you ever imagine taking a dick up your sexy arse?"

"Not even once," I answered with a moan.

"But now you'll bend over and take my dick anywhere, anytime, won't you?" she asked, her dick continuing to pump inside my asshole.

"In a heartbeat," I admitted, each deep thrust making my body burn and my dick twitch.

"When you come home for Thanksgiving, I'll give you this dick again," she promised.

"Oh, yes please," I said, since she'd forever changed me... even though I still had no interest in any dick attached to a man.

"Yeah, I'll fuck your face in my classroom, bend you over my desk and pound this arse, while you eat Mrs. Walker's pussy," she said, as she reached for my dick.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the idea of eating Mrs. Walker as well, had my arousal skyrocketing, as her hand wrapped around my dick was getting me ready to burst.

"Do you want to come now?"

"So bad," I moaned. Her hard fucking had been rubbing my prostate, making my dick ache with need.

"Do you want to come while you're getting fucked in your arse?"

"Yes, I do," I agreed. Her hand was no longer stroking my dick, as she continued her deep thrusts into me.

"Yes, you do what?" she asked, her tits looking so perfect as she fucked me.

"Yes, I want to come with your big cock up my asshole," I agreed willingly.

She immediately resumed stroking my cock, and it wasn't even ten seconds later before I groaned and shot massive rockets of cum straight up in the air... without a doubt, the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced!

"Yes, come baby," she purred, some of it sailing up onto her perfect body.

"So gooooood," I moaned, my entire body pulsating with pleasure.

"Next question, Joey. Do you want my load in your arse, in your mouth, or on your face?"

"In my ass," I heard myself saying, wondering what a cock coming inside my ass would even feel like.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she pulled my legs together, and began fucking me as hard as she could.

"Yes, yes! come in my asshole!" I moaned, as she really hammered my asshole.

"Oh, yeah! Get ready for it, Joey!"

"Oh yes, fill me up! Breed me!" I heard myself cry out just as she moaned, and then I felt her warm seed filling my asshole. "Ohhhh, yes," I moaned, the feeling of being filled with cum amazingly erotic!

"Fuck," she moaned, as she kept pumping her dick... plus her load... into my asshole.

A dozen or so more pumps and she pulled out, spread my legs, climbed onto the bed, and started kissing me.

Then, for several minutes we kissed... our tongues thoroughly exploring each other's mouths.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Do you still enough stamina to fuck my arse?"

"You drained me pretty good," I said, "but I'm sure I can."

"Good," she said, and she got onto all fours.

"God, do you have a great ass," I admired. I moved behind her, my dick indeed still hard, even as I felt cum oozing out of my ass.

The rest of the night was amazing! I fucked her in the ass for a marathon session in a dozen different positions, including her riding me. Eventually, I unloaded my third load of the night in her asshole. She then dropped her second load of the night in my mouth... when I discovered the taste of cum was salty and delicious.

I stayed the night while we cuddled like lovers.

The next morning we did a lengthy sixty-nine, came in each other's mouths, and after room service brought us breakfast, we took turns fucking each other in a variety of positions... each of us dropping one more load into the other's asshole.

Sadly, she needed to leave for home a few hours later... but I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving.

The End

12