Teacher Tricked Hypno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropear
ropear
190 Followers

Once she had dried herself, she hung the towel back on the rail, and looked at herself in the mirror. She never used to do this, but lately she had started to like the look of her own naked body. It was probably all the running. She hadn't been out of shape per se, but since she had quit smoking, she had lost around five kilos. The result was a gentle tone to her stomach, and the development of a slight hourglass effect at her waste. She ran a hand smoothly up her stomach and cupped a breast. Yeah, I'm looking good. She regretted the action though, as it poured fuel on the fire of arousal burning up her insides.

She walked back to her room naked. She lived alone, and had started thinking that there was no point wearing her towel to her room only to have to bring it back. Once there, she got dressed in some of her new 'around the house' clothes. These were a pair of pink and white fitted hello-kitty short shorts and a pink crop top. They weren't her usual style at all. Usually, she hated girly girl clothes, especially of the revealing variety. Recently however she had started to like pink more and more. And so what if they were revealing? She was in her own home, and they were comfy. Besides, it let her catch glimpses of her newly toned stomach in mirrors around the house, which was a plus.

Sitting down on her bed, Janice pulled out a book of sudoku and a pen from her bedside table and started to do them. Or at least, she tried to do them. She had been doing sudoku every weekend for years to keep her mind active, but it seemed that the ones in this book had gotten very hard, very quickly. She tried and failed for a little while, mainly to keep her mind off of her horniness. It wasn't working. On more than one occasion she noticed that her hips started gyrating slowly as if they had a mind of their own. She once again cursed her inability to give herself release.

After about half an hour of trying and failing to finish one of the puzzles that the book claimed was easy, Janice heard the doorbell ring. Could that be it? she got out of bed and went to the door. When she threw it open, a delivery man was standing there with a box.

"Package for Miss Locke?" he asked?

"That's me," Janice replied, signing on his pad. As she was signing, Janice noticed the delivery man looking down at her exposed and toned midriff. She gave a self-satisfied smile. I must be starting to look really sexy, she thought. and this will only help. As soon as she closed the door, Janice tore open the box. The hair bleach she ordered had arrived.

Friday, 10th of April; 35 days smoke free.

Janice was sat in the staff room, wearing her usual attire of grey pencil skirt and blazer with a starch white shirt and black heels. She triple-checked that enough buttons on her shirt were done up. You never knew when Kate would come in with her bloodhoundish nose for immodest dress. She took a deep breath, trying to focus on the time, and not on the aching tide of lust in her core. It was like a headache; it throbbed up and down with times of greater and lesser prevalence, but it never truly went away anymore.

She was supposed to be marking with this time, but instead she sat with the papers in front of her, counting down the minutes until she had to go and teach 13b. She remembered how she used to hate that class. Her teaching style had been very bad back then, but now they all seemed to like her a lot more. She had probably just been crabby because she was stressed from being a smoker. Those tapes really had changed her life.

When it was about five minutes before the class, Janice gathered up the papers she had been pretending to mark and walked to her classroom. Once she was sat at her desk she looked down, and sure enough those three extra buttons of her shirt had popped open. It was bizarre, but that seemed to be happening on all of her shirts. What was more, is that something seemed to be up with her skirts as well. This skirt usually came down just past the knee, but lately it had been folding itself up from the bottom while she walked. As a result, it was now six inches above the knee. She had given up on fixing her clothes, except for in the staffroom; They would always go back again anyway, and besides, the students seemed to like her more this way.

The bell rang, but nobody entered the classroom. Over the next twenty minutes, student came in in dribs and drabs, chatting and laughing. It was good to see them having fun. Janice sat at her desk as the students chattered away, browsing through social media on her phone. She never used to be very big on these apps, but suddenly she was becoming more popular on them. A picture she had taken of herself with her newly bleached hair had garnered almost four hundred likes. She looked at that photo now with pride.

She felt more confident with her hair bleach blonde, and had taken to wearing it down. That bun seemed so frumpy in hindsight. Now, it fell past her shoulders in gentle blonde waves.

About half an hour into the lesson, John walked in. Janice sat up immediately, very straight, putting her phone down and shooting him a wide smile.

"Good afternoon John," she greeted cheerily.

"Afternoon Miss Locke," He replied. Janice felt herself flush. More than that, the dull ache of her arousal pricked up as she saw him. The reaction was instant and fierce, as though the boy was spraying some potent pheromone into the air. Of course, it could have just been how he looked.

She didn't know what had happened to John, but he must've been hitting the gym in a major way. He looked easily fifteen kilos heavier than he had done a month ago. Even under his thin white school shirt, she could make out the vague shape of a ripped six pack. His arms bulged dangerously against his sleeves. That wasn't where the changes ended though. His skin, which had been spotty, now looked as smooth and soft as a baby's. His jawline had sharpened immeasurably, and his hair looked better too. It seemed impossible that he could have changed so much in the course of a month, and yet there he was.

The lesson passed without much incidence. When the bell rang, all of the students filed out for their lunch break. All of them except John, that is. He came to Janice's desk, and she smiled at him as he approached.

"Miss Locke, can I have a word with you please?"

Janice giggled. He did look good.

"John, you can always talk to me, what is it? is something wrong?" She could feel her heart beating in her chest. Oh god he was so fit. When did he get so fit?

"No, nothing is wrong Miss. I just wanted to know how those tapes are working for you."

"Honestly, they've changed my life. I haven't smoked in, what, a month now? I really owe it all to those tapes I don't think I could live without them."

"That's good to hear." John smiled. "I'll pass that onto my dad, he'll be very pleased to hear you're happy with the product. That's actually not all I wanted to talk about thought."

"It isn't?" Janice asked, sweetly. She twirled a strand of bleach blonde hair around her index finger, and sat up a little straighter.

"No, it isn't. I just wanted to let you now that you've looked a lot sexier recently"

Janice giggled again, and felt herself go red. Her throat was suddenly very dry, and the aching in her sex had worsened.

"John, you're such a flirt. You're not looking too bad yourself. What do you think of the hair?" She held up a strand for his approval.

"Very sexy, Miss Locke. Not as sexy as your body though."

Again, Janice giggled. "Really, you think so?" She looked down at her tits, exposed down to the bra by her unbuttoned shirt. She cupped them both and gave them a gentle squeeze for John's approval. The sensation sent fireworks through her oh so sensitive body. She let out a gentle, involuntary moan. When she looked up, John had moved closer. He kissed her, and Janice felt her libido explode all though her, like a tidal wave of pure, raw feeling. She kissed back, hard, bringing a hand around to his arse. He lifted her up — he feels so strong — and laid her back roughly on the desk.

She could feel his weight pressing down on top of her. All the frustration, all the futile arousal that had been building up inside her was rising up to a fever pitch. She bit gently on his lip, clamping his body between her legs. As she lay there, back on the desk, she felt his hands deftly slipping the remaining buttons of her shirt. Her body was screaming at her. She was vaguely aware of the wetness between her legs, slick and slippery.

Janice's shirt came open, and John brought his head down to her breasts. He pulled her bra down and out the way. Her nipples, which had never been sensitive, Hummed to sensual tingling life with his kisses. He grabbed a breast roughly, and she gave a delighted squeal. Jesus Christ when did he get so fit.

Her toned stomach was becoming slick and glossy with the sweat of arousal. It convulsed as John ran a hand up her thigh. Her breaths caught shakily in her mouth. She bit her lip as fingers brushed the front of her brand-new panties. They were a thong, and made of red lace.

Janice had a low sex drive. Usually, she needed to cum once every few weeks, and even then, it took some time. Partners rarely finished her. Something was different today though. She didn't understand the way her body was reacting. A gentle brush through the panties, and she could feel herself approaching the crest. Her breaths were deep and carried sighs.

John pulled back, pulling the panties down to her knees. She kicked her legs to help him remove them, then watched him undo his fly. Her bleach blonde hair spread around her like a messy pillow on the desk. He moved back in, gripping a breast in one hand and moving the other to her now exposed sex. His fingers made contact with her clit, and Janice exploded.

It was unthinkable, with how little stimulation she had had, but something had changed in Janice. As he touched her, she convulsed, the orgasm as all consuming and powerful as any she had felt. It racked through her, forcing her to clench the muscles in her body almost at random. She flopped on the desk, sliding in her own sweat and juices. Her vision went dark as her eyes rolled backwards into her head.

A moment went by.

Then another.

Janice was still hanging there, hanging in that moment outside of space as she rode the peak of the pleasure. She began to feel lightheaded, and forced herself to take a breath. Her body began to settle, though only in relative terms. In another moment, she was back to her recent baseline. Still aching and horny. Usually one cum left her satisfied. But not today.

Then John put his dick in.

She exploded again as he fucked her. It was near instantaneous. She could scarcely breathe, scarcely think, all that there was, was the pleasure. The all-consuming nature of it. She didn't come down. She felt him there, thrusting hard and fast, one hand still clasping a sweaty breast. She was cumming, but it wasn't a moment of climax. It was constant, interminable, as though John had changed something in her and this was just how she felt now. She sunk into it, sunk into the pleasure.

It could have been an hour, or a day. She could not tell. The time was not broken into individual orgasms, but rather was a single, unending bliss.

John withdrew. Janice gave a disappointed gasp. The unending crest was ending. Already she was receding back from the pleasure into that baseline of uncomfortable arousal. A small part of her brain wondered why she wasn't satisfied, but the rest just needed John back inside her.

She was on her back, shirt open, bra down. Her panties were on the floor, and her pencil skirt bunched up around her waist. Her legs were sore, and her pussy leaking Johns seed. "Come back." The words sounded feeble as they came out her mouth, weak.

"Sorry Miss Locke," said John, fastening his belt. "I have Mr Roberts' class next, he's not as cool as you with lateness." With that, John turned and left. He had another class? Thought Janice, confused. Still on her back, she looked at the clock. Class had ended less than two minutes ago. She lay there a while longer, panting.

*

That evening, Janice was at home. Despite the onslaught of orgasm she had had that afternoon, she still felt horny. This was so strange. So unlike her. She couldn't think about John without butterflies rising up in her stomach and the arousal stoking up like a fire. He was a student for fucks sake. And then there was the sensation. So much longer and more powerful and easier attained than anything she had ever felt before. It had hardly been recognisable as the same event as her past orgasms. As good as it felt, something was wrong here. It just had to be. Why was this happening to her? Could it all be a subconscious reaction to the tapes?

Janice began to feel sick. A realisation began to fall over her. Slowly at first, and then all at once. The tapes. They were hypnotherapy tapes. And it was John's voice...

No no no no no no no.

It couldn't be. It was impossible, too out there, too ridiculous. But she thought back. Hadn't John been ugly? Scrawny? Weird? She ran to a mirror. A stranger looked at her. Her long blonde hair fell down past her shoulders. She had already changed into comfortable clothes; a short pink tank top and pale pink short shorts. This wasn't her. This wasn't what she used to be. She had been changed. And then there was the arousal. The constant gnawing between her legs, that unquenchable desire for sex, sex with John. She thought about when she had tried to touch herself, and felt sick all over again.

The past month flashed before her eyes, all in this new horrific context. Her hands started to shake. How did she know where she ended and the tapes began? She ran to her bedroom.

Janice opened her cd player and took out the tape. The top was blank, but for "tape 2" written in marker. She snapped it in two.

She felt the snap down to her bones. It hurt. Physically, intrinsically hurt. That was all the confirmation she needed. Jesus Christ, oh Jesus fucking Christ. She opened the box, snapping the rest of the tapes. Each one elicited a fresh wince of pain. It felt like she was snapping part of herself. Maybe I am, she thought with horror.

Janice felt hopeless. What can I do about this? To her mind there was nothing she could do. Could she forget it? How long would it take to go away? Would it ever just go? Now that she knew about it, would she be able to stop the thoughts in their tracks? The hot, irritating arousal between her legs seemed to suggest that she couldn't. She could feel her heart beat down there, among the heat and the wetness. She slumped to the floor, tears filling her eyes.

I just wanted to quit smoking.

Sunday, 12th of April, 37 days smoke free.

Over that weekend, Janice got a feeling that she hadn't had for over five weeks. She started to crave. Her fingers twitched, her temper grew short, and she had no attention span. The difference this time was that it wasn't nicotine she was craving. It was the tapes.

She tried everything she could to take her mind elsewhere. Every coping mechanism she had learned as she tried and failed to quit smoking. They were just as futile now as they had been then.

She slumped onto her bed, grinding her teeth. Aside from the craving, the horniness still persisted. That endless dull ache that she could not quench herself. She supposed that was part of the tape. She buried a head in her hands. Could she report this? It was a question that played across her mind time and time again. Would people believe her? How would they treat her if they did? It only occurred to her after the fact that perhaps she shouldn't have snapped the tapes, her only evidence.

It was the evening, and Janice was sat around in some of her new clothes; pink short shorts, white tank, long white socks. Once she had realised what must be on the tapes, it had become hard to work out what was really her. She liked these clothes, and she felt comfortable in them. Would she have liked them a month ago though? She wasn't so sure. She never would have worn her hair in two side ponytails back then as she did now for a certainty, but that was innocuous enough.

Every time she tried to think about something else, like her clothes or her job or even smoking, she eventually came back to the tapes. The tapes, and John. She ached for them both. Her clit was sore, and her frustration was ever growing. She knew how she could make it all go away. She didn't want it to be true, but it was. She knew how she could get her release. How she could stop feeling this all-consuming irritation. No, said a weak voice somewhere inside her. He can't just have me like that. I can't let him win.

She wasn't winning now though. How long would it take for this to go away without the tapes? The tapes. Even thinking the word sent something through her. She let out a low groan.

Janice stood from her bed, and walked down to her kitchen. She could feel the sensitive rubbing on her inner thighs as she walked. It was a tease, nothing more. Even the thought of doing anything more to relieve herself made her feel sick. All she could do was make it worse.

It felt as though she was outside her body as she came to the kitchen. Janice had never felt so defeated as when she opened that drawer and pulled out the class contact list. With a trembling finger, she ran down the list of addresses for class 13B.

*

The house was set back from the road behind a high walled and gated front garden. Janice knocked quickly, so urgent was her need. The door swung open, and John was standing there. His face moved quickly from neutral to surprise to a shark-like smile.

"Miss Locke, what are you doing here?" He asked coyly

"I need the tapes, I need more tapes." She fumbled over her words such was the rush she was in to get her fix.

"More tapes? What do you mean, the pack you had was supposed to last for six months, off the top of my head."

"They got, they—" Janice couldn't finish her thought. Nothing was clear, it was all scrambled. Now that he was standing there, she was panting and short of breath. Her face was red, and there was only one thing she wanted. One think in the entire world.

She fell to her knees, and started to unbuckle his belt. Her hands were shaking. He stood there and let her struggle with it, never once trying to stop her.

"What are you doing?" he asked, innocently. He made no move.

"Please." Was all Janice could say. She felt very scrambled, unable to hold the thoughts together long enough to articulate them. Finally, the belt came open, and the fly came down. John's dick slumped out, already rock hard. That set something off inside her, and the frustration that has been plaguing her redoubled. How had she thought she could ever fight this? Why had she even wanted to?

In one motion, the entire dick was in her mouth. It was long and thick, but Janice pressed her nose right to his stomach, right there on the doorstep.

She held there. Somewhere in the back of her mind she thought that she used to have too much of a gag reflex for this. That couldn't be true though. She was doing it now.

After several long moments, Janice retreated. She started using her hands between long deep bobs of the head that brough her back to his stomach. She threw her head back and forth, whimpering through his dick as she did so. Whatever had changed in her had changed deeply. She felt herself almost on the edge of inexplicable orgasm once again.

She redoubled her efforts, and her speed. She sucked faster, harder, her ponytails whipping back and forth, strands of saliva dripping down her chin. All the while that sensation was building in her core, always feeling as though it were about to crest, but never quite reaching that threshold. That wasn't what it was about now though. She just needed him to give her the tapes. More tapes. She had to fill her craving she had to, he had to let her have them.

ropear
ropear
190 Followers