Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
pam continues her journey with black cocks.
5.4k words
3.64
14.5k
21
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

TEACHER WIFE TO SLUT WIFE PART 5

As you are well aware by now if you have been following my wife Pam's descent into a Big Black Cock loving slut wife, Her and John are loving their new life both from their own individual experience and Pam's individual sexual development through her increased sexual appetite, that has occurred since a fantasy turned to reality.

I (the writer) have been tasked to record my friend's John & Pam's travels. This is part Five where again it involves two consenting married adults, actively and willingly enjoying the cuckold lifestyle that has developed through Pam's 'cheating' albeit permitted by her husband John.

The story as always will contain cuckoldry, interracial acts and voyeurism so if that isn't your thing then pass it bye. If it is one you have been enjoying (again I recommend you read them in order) then continue and hopefully it is as enjoyable as the others.

It had been several days since I had witnessed my wife, Pam, having her first DP experience. Pam for her part had become more and more desperate to experience even more Big Black cocks. Her exact words during one of our conversations that had followed her double experience was;

"I just cannot get enough of those big black cocks darling!"

I for my part had acknowledged this simple, yet forcefully realistic statement by simply nodding my head, not knowing what else to say or do. It was obvious to me that this was never going to change not now, not ever. My wife had truly become what we had always fantasised about, all through our use of black condoms, big black dildo's we had ultimately been preparing both our self's to the point where it would become a reality and not just fantasy. Now as a hot-wife, my wife was now without any doubt, a real life Big Black Cock craving slut, a whore for blacks to use as they wished. I, as her cuckolded husband, had accepted that as the cuckolded husband, that we had always initially fantasised about, that we had wanted, had now become just all of that in reality.

Adam had called to say he had to leave for a new position temporarily, which had left Pam initially somewhat depressed. However before Adam had finished the conversation he told her he had a surprise for her and that he would let her know where to find it and when. Even I was intrigued to find out what this surprise would be, I did realise it would involve a black cock knowing Adam and my wife. I didn't realise just how much cock it would involve.

Pam would ask me often to tell her about the naughtiest fantasies as she would be slowly teasingly played with my cock and balls....never allowing me to cum too soon!..our rule during these teasing sessions being..ladies first at all times! Believe me it took some doing to start with but after some time Pam had it off to a 'T' edging me for ages before allowing me to cum, only after I had made her of course, usually by using my tongue licking, sucking and lapping eagerly at her soaking wet pussy. She would flood my face often squirting all over me as she came. It was always so much pleasure for both of us, that it was a regular way of ending our own sex sessions.

To say that a few months ago Pam was, on the face of it, prim and proper would be an understatement. We had met late on in life, and not once did we ever suspect that our deepest darkest fantasies would become a stark reality.

During our relationship, I just assumed that the sex we enjoyed was normal. It was only when Pam had went to that teachers convention that both of ours darkest desires had been ignited. That event was where our bedroom fantasies became a reality and now my wife Pam, couldn't stop her desires to be fucked regularly by huge black cocks.

Not that I wanted her too, you understand. You see, my cock although Pam had always said it was enough, the truth was that it is nowhere near as long or as thick as my slutty wife's recent black cock lovers had been. Now I'm sure anyone woman who has experienced black cock has heard the saying that 'once you go black there is no going back'.

Well for Pam and I it has been so wonderfully true, although since we started fantasising and bringing things like black condoms, big black dildo's and talking about black men fucking me things had seriously improved, the changes that occurred due to that meeting with Adam were beyond any fantasy we could imagine.

Once Pam realised that she could experience this type of sexual satisfaction, she had began to find out more about it from her lover, Adam. Thereafter she had began trawling the internet, inevitably she would came across hardcore porn sites with an unending pictures of well hung Black men with those really big cocks. Having bought ourselves a big back dildo, we used it many times during those fantasies we created as a couple, in our own bedroom, to help bring Pam to some really good big orgasms.

That way, Pam could get satisfaction on her own as she fantasised about having those muscular men with big cocks pounding it into her. Pam always had kept herself in good shape, her long auburn hair, got her plenty of looks from a lot of other men......

To celebrate our recent wedding anniversary, I had booked us two weeks in the Dominican Republic, there's plenty to do in the resort itself and its nightclub is excellent. So we had been there a few days, taking in the scenery, the nightlife and the food. We stayed up into the early hours every morning enjoying the atmosphere and just relaxing. We did several excursions with some of the hotel staff using the hotel vehicles to take us out and about.

Now this story is different and slightly longer as it was totally narrated from Pam to me upon my return to the hotel. So bare with me please, as I try to fill you in on the details;

One of the waiters, a gorgeous guy called Jemal, had taken us all over in our first few days. It was obvious that he fancied my wife, taking every opportunity to 'help' her into or out of the car, down steps, across the streets, often holding her around her waist or whenever possible brushing against her breasts while doing so. Not that I minded, I just wondered if it would come to anything else, god knows I was hoping it did!

We were sitting round the pool one day when Jemal came over,

"Hey Mr John, How would you fancy going fishing tomorrow? It's a great all day trip out to sea. We'd be back about 6.30 just in time for dinner."

I looked at Pam and asked her, "What do you think darling. Do you fancy a day away from the pool?"

"No thanks!..I don't want to go, When I was younger I'd had terrible seasickness once and as a result have hated being on water in a boat ever since. but you can. I'm happy just to take it easy around here; maybe I'll take a wander down to the beach for a change."

"No. I won't go if you don't want to." I had replied

"I insist. I know how you enjoy that sort of thing, so you go and have a great time with the guys and Jemal on the boat, I'll be fine."Pam said with a wave of her hand.

"Are you sure?" I had asked

"Quite sure honey. It just isn't for me," Pam replied

"Where and when do we meet Jemal?"

"Oh I can't go Mr John, I've got to work, but my friend with the boat will meet you at the harbour at first light. Just look for the boat 'Ava Bella', and you'll be alright. I will look after your good lady, Mrs Pam while you are away".

So at just before dawn I kissed Pam goodbye and left to get the boat. This is where Pam my slut of a wife, who cannot say no to big black cocks, takes over telling you what happened.

...Once you were gone, I had decided to have a long soak in the bath, after which I had spent an hour on the bed relaxing and finally teasing myself with my fingers and fantasising about having a big cock in me. Eventually I had got up and went to the pool, where I found Jemal, who was already there and he had given me a knowing look, as if to say

'I know what you've been up to, and I know what you want'.

So I had smiled wickedly at him and walked on.

"Morning Mrs Pam. I'll make sure you're OK today." He smiled and winked.

The morning passed uneventfully, I had a spot of lunch then a walk on the beach with a brief swim, After which I decided to walk down to the harbour to meet you off the boat. As I had strolled down to the harbour, I had got the usual whistles from the local fishermen who were packing up for the day, but I had ignored them and sat down to wait for you to return.

Well as the time for your return came and went, she said she had got really concerned, then after about another hour she heard a voice calling calling her, It was Jemal.

"Mrs Pam!...Hi Mrs Pam!. The hotel has got a message from Mr John."

She said she had noticed he was carrying a piece of paper, which he handed to her, when she looked at it was headed paper from the hotel. There was a message that said, boat broken down, awaiting recovery see you in morning, love John.

"Don't you worry Mrs Pam, Mr John will be fine. I promised Mr John that I'll look after you, we can go to the party tonight and I'll let you meet some of my friends" he smiled.

"Oh, and it will busy, but you have fun I promise you Miss Pam"

As agreed my wife perhaps naively met Jemal at the bar, Pam told me she was wearing a thin cotton flowered dress over her thong and lacy bra, together with a pair of white sling-back sandals with five inch heels.

They had chatted for a while at the bar, before moving to some tables and chairs, as the steel drum band played. There was lots of fireworks and it seemed as if everyone in the Hotel was enjoying it as well

"We go see my friends now" Jemal announced, just as I had began enjoying myself.

"They look forward to see you, and want to meet you."

I was a bit disappointed at having to leave so soon, we had then gone back into the hotel, Jemal had then ushered me through a door at the side of reception. It was dimly lit and as I walked through it shut behind me. Startled I had stopped suddenly and turning I looked around and saw a man of about middle age, dressed in a floral designed linen shirt and beige flannels standing directly in front of her. He had a huge grin on his face, and an air of importance about him he was also flanked on either side by two of the biggest black guys I have ever seen.

"Good evening Pam" He had said, he spoke with an accent my wife said.

"I will get straight to the point. The boat your husband is on has not broken down. It has been disabled by my men, but he doesn't know that, and anyway I am sure you will do what I ask of you tonight"

My wife said she was initially nervous and stunned. She had looked around and saw Jemal who just smiled.

"If this is some kind of joke it's not funny." I had snapped.

"Oh, it's no joke. I have some very important clients coming and they need to be entertained! You my dear are that entertainment. Please don't try and object as you are sure to realise you have no say in the matter!" Turning to his men he said.

"Take her to my suite and prepare her."

(My mind was racing as I sat there listening to my wife narrate this story, trying to imagine where it was going to go and what had happened to her!)

Pam said she had tried to make sense of what was happening, but quickly understood that it was her who was being blackmailed into performing to save me. On the man's command the two huge black guys each grabbed her by an arm, leading her deeper into the building before pushing her into a bright lavishly decorated room with a large mirror the length of one wall. Jemal had followed her in.

"I'll have you fired." I shouted and glared at him.

"No you won't Mrs Pam" he replied.

"Take your clothes off now Mrs Pam.... You see, you may appear all prim and proper but I suspect you like the idea of fucking with black cocks, don't you? Both you and your husband Mr John, like that lifestyle don't you?... I could tell from the moment you arrived you were a black cock slut, and Mr John was a cuckolded husband we get them all the time here. Now listen carefully, you have no choice but to do as you're told."

I knew he was right, and wondered how in hell he had known as we had not made any hint or so we thought about our extra marital activities, after all it was supposed to be a holiday! I had just smiled and started to undress. First off I dropped my dress, removed my bra and stepped out of my thong. Jemal had pointed to my slim strip of pubic hair, what I call my landing strip;

"Shave that clean now" he ordered.

Handing me a razor. Although I shave my bikini line and leave the strip, I'd never done more than that and I reluctantly removed every last hair. The feel of my cleanly shaven pussy sent a thrill of feelings through me as I had stood up and faced him.

"Now put these on and keep your own shoes on" Jemal said.

As he handed me the flimsiest, see through lace panties and bra. I should have felt afraid, worried even concerned but the wish to have big cocks to fill me up was taking over any common sense I had left. In reality to be honest, I was more angry than scared. I had caught sight of myself in the mirror, and despite the possible dangerous situation I could be in, I realised that the bra and panties with my shaven pussy clearly visible through them, was extremely sexy.

The man in charge had come into the room and studied me before saying to me.

"There is a pole there let me see you dance around it seductively"

I just forgot I was almost naked so when he switched on some thumping music I just let the pulsating music take over. I gyrated and moved my way around the pole, stroking it as if it was a big steel cock before slowly sliding my pussy up and down its length for a minute or two.

I was surprised to see wet juices smeared on the pole as I moved back from the pole, and I had a strange but familiar tingling in my clitoris where it had rubbed the polished steel. Moving into a kneeling position facing the man, I dropped my head back onto the floor behind me and spread my legs so he could see my gaping, soaking wet pussy through the translucent material, I then ran a finger along its length.

The music stopped and the lights went down, but I had been enjoying myself and I wanted more. The music started again and I wrapped myself around the pole oblivious to anything else going on around me. I simulated sex with the pole and gave it everything I had, I straddled open leg views of my bald pussy on the mirror beside me, as I made my way around that pole. Eventually, the music stopped, the lights went down and I stood awaiting the lights to go back on.

"That was good, In fact it was very good, but you haven't finished yet."

"What more do I need to do?" I panted, still out of breath from my dancing.

He took my arm and led me to a large bed, that faced the full wall mirror, and when I glanced up there were mirrors on the ceiling as well. The two huge guys that were always with him lifted me onto the bed and tied me, spread eagled across the middle. As I stared up at my reflection on the ceiling I couldn't help but notice how sexy, how slutty your wife looked, lying there as you as my husband had never seen, nor imagined me.

I lay there for a minute before the door opened and a group of eight naked men entered the room. I may have been naïve about sex, up to a point, but I soon realised what I had been set up for. These eight men were going to have sex with me, tied to the bed, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Oh my fucking god! This was one of my, no our fantasies about to happen and my mind was in a whirl. I didn't want to be this unfaithful, but I had spent years of us fantasising about me being gang-banged by huge black cocks, and it was about to happen. I began to shiver with anticipation as these big black men circled the bed I was tied too.

I was lost in thought as I felt a tongue start to slowly trace its way along the lips of my cunt and onto my clitoris, and I voluntarily lifted my hips to receive it. At the same time, a large thick cock was pushed into my mouth. The sensations in my cunt were incredible and the feel of the cock in my mouth was amazing as it pumped in and out of my lips. I was starting to lose myself in what was going to happen, my mind was a whirl of imaginary possible ideas.

Glancing around, as I had my pussy eaten and my face full of cock, I saw that most of the men were stroking their lovely big black cocks as they watched me on the bed. Then I felt the man who had been licking me move between my legs and slip his cock into my wet cunt. After all the waiting, the anticipation, I felt like I was being opened up down there again, about to be fulfilled darling just like you and I like.

Still the man in my mouth slid his cock in and out getting faster and faster until, suddenly, he pulled it out, let out a huge growl;

"Uuuuughmpphhh" and sprayed jets of hot cum over my breasts.

No sooner had he pulled out than another thick cock took his place. This one was thicker and circumcised and it felt so different as he slipped the big head between my lips and into my mouth. Forcing my jaws as wide as I could imagine them going, I could hardly breath there was so much cock in my mouth and throat.

Soon he was fucking my mouth with deep, regular strokes and as he started to ejaculate grunting at me:

"Take it bitch, take all my seed you white whore!"

He kept the head in so I had no choice but to swallow the spunk he was pumping into me.

The man who had initially been eating my pussy, and who was now fucking me began to hammer into my ravaged wet cunt, he increased his speed, rammed his cock into the hilt pushing the head past my cervix and into my womb, he gave a loud moan;

"HHHHHAAAAARMMPPPHHH!"

Emptied those big black balls of his into my cunt. With my mouth and cunt free for a second I was able to look around briefly at the men waiting to fuck me and I realised that I was going to get stretched more than I ever thought possible! There wasn't one of them less than ten inches long and I was amazed at all the difference in shapes and thickness. Some looked bent like a banana, some were like iron rods, and some were so big they stuck straight out from their bodies.

Two more big black cocks took their turn with me and I felt the rubbing and friction of a thick cock on my clitoris and my orgasm began to build until I screamed out at the men:

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARDS!...FUCK ME!..fuck me harder! Fuck me till I beg you to stop!".

The feeling washed over me for ages and the men pulled out their cocks in unison and wanked themselves off over me, one covering my face with his cum and the other spraying jet after jet on my stomach.

As the others moved into position I realised why they had waited until last; the man who was about to enter my pussy was huge - at least twelve if not more inches long and so thick it reminded me of a beer bottle in thickness. He had an enormous circumcised head which was even wider than the rest of its shaft. I remember gasping at its massive size, as my head was turned sideways and that fat member was pushed past my lips and into my mouth.

Then I felt it. It was like nothing I'd imagined in my wildest fantasies as it started to stretch the lips of my labia open. I quickly moved my legs as wide as my restraints would allow, and that I could, to help ease it in as the dark, well built man it belonged to looked down at me and began to push harder against my tight cunt muscles. Suddenly, I felt that big shiny helmet of his click something inside me, as it forced its way into my cunt. Just as I thought the feeling of pain, yet pleasure of his cock being pushed into me couldn't get worse he rammed the whole length hard up into my married pussy. I bucked, and twisted until my head slipped away from the cock in my mouth and I screamed out,

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12