Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
teacher wife to slut series pt7.
7.3k words
3.29
7.7k
11
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,322 Followers

As you know by now my wife Pam has developed an insatiable appetite for big Black cocks. Which I actively and openly encourage her to do. If you aren't interested in interracial sex, between a cuckolded husband, a slut wife and the obvious differing types of sex that do occur, then pass on bye its not for you. The rest of you readers enjoy as much as the previous parts I hope! In this part of our story John, my husband eventually gets to watch live for the first time;

Pam and I live in a comfortable and pleasant neighbourhood, we have a beautiful home. We both have developed our sex life as 'things' developed from the situation that initially started all this new found sexual appetite. I mean of course the seminar where Adam gave me the initial big black cock experience, and thereafter I just couldn't get enough. Pam was good looking, and still able to pass as a wife young enough to have young kids. Something even I was jealous off at my middle age years.

John my husband instead of being mad, was enthusiastic about my experience and encouraged me to participate even more. I can only say thank you for that, he gets his enjoyment of me telling him about my exploits, as well as being able to watch previously videos, hidden which I wasn't aware of to start with, and finally being present (as he does here in this part)

I of course get my enjoyment from being fucked by lovely huge black cocks. I couldn't have imagined or hoped for a better change in my life than this, not being in my younger years, I am amazed at how many black guys want to and have fucked me in every hole since my initial 'Adam' experience, long may it continue, for both of us!

The initial experience, and the continued experiences with Adam, and my other black lovers showed me I had a submissive side, I wanted it, I desired this, I needed it to feel the way I now do. John, my husband has never been verbally abusive, nor taken advantage of me and still doesn't despite the obvious way I behave during the sessions with my lovers. I never considered myself 'hot' or a 'trophy wife' and until I met Adam at that seminar would never have had sex with anyone else other than John. Since then Adam has openly bragged to other men, whilst we have been together in public about how sexy, how hot and how much I like to fuck.

John on the other hand has opened up considerably to me since those initial trysts, he now openly admits to wanting to be cuckolded, his desire to watch me being fucked and his love of the pleasure he derives from me telling him in graphic detail about the sessions I experience with the big black cocks he isn't able to see first hand. I really enjoy edging him to the point he is almost screaming for release (I tend to tease him but wow! does he shoot some load when I do!)

We, John and I, had frequent sex, and he sometimes asked me to compare his dick to the larger cocks I had fucked. It did seem a little odd to me at the outset, not now however, that he showed so much interest in their cock sizes. Even though I described some of the bigger cocks and balls in detail, I never tried to rub it in or make a big deal of the differences, John however really seems to get aroused at these descriptions. We still fucked as any man and wife will, and he ate me out regularly, more so when I was describing these details of my hard fuckings I was getting from my big black cocked lovers, but I could see it did not make him feel that he was any less like a husband to me, or as him being a man.

I had wanted Adam to like me and to fit in to what he wanted, that's how and when I discovered how submissive I could be, and enjoy it immensely. Adam was verbally abusive, calling me all sorts of filthy names, he took full advantage of my naivete and finally helped and convinced me to allow not only himself, but to allow others that he introduced directly or indirectly to have sex with me.

Once John knew about this it only heightened his enjoyment, and my own to know he approved and encouraged it (he told me about his imagined acts and him calling me names himself whilst beating himself off) It enhanced his ego albeit as a cuckolded husband, and since I now know he likes watching me being fucked it increased both of our enjoyment levels.

By the time several weeks passed from my first extra marital sex, I became very quickly a total submissive, a slut, a white whore wife for any big black cock I could get, and for those who were regularly fucking me, like Adam, or his chosen friends. It got to the stage I was basically being whored out by Adam, to fuck the black guys of his choosing, wherever and whenever he wanted. Those black guys certainly enjoyed and loved fucking a white wife cunt like mine, and I certainly love their big, black cocks.

Our time together with Adam had increased to where he was taking me away at weekends regularly by now, even for a week at a time in holidays all hidden by simply made stories of ill relation in another county. There was so much sex, so much fucking, that when the option to have a lesbian encounter with one of the young black girls came along I not only did so but took command and made her do what I wanted. I enjoyed kissing her, sucking on her tits, and eating that black pussy out, but I still liked fucking the big black guys the most.

John's cock isn't that impressive, well not compared to my new cocks it isn't, but Adam and several of his friends have nice, big, thicker, meatier and much, much larger cocks. All the black guys I fuck are especially well-hung. I loved being used and degraded by them to suck their cocks and to be a cum bucket for them, fulfilling my role as their little whore and white married slut. I was virtually owned by Adam, and I enjoyed all the sex. I can't even begin to describe the amount of cum that I took into my mouth and pussy over this recent period of a few months now.

Anyway to this episode in my transformation to a black cock whore, whilst attempting to remain a stoic member of our local community and not give myself away to the PTA, HOA or Local church group that I am a prominent member off!

After teaching throughout the year, I was invited to a professional football game by Adam who obviously knew that I helped the school football team's cheerleaders out. Prior to leaving to go to the game, John and I had made love and he certainly seemed to get more turned on when we fantasized about Adam, his friends or more so the black boys from college.

Adam was fucking me before the game with his lovely big thick meaty cock, calling me all the sluts and whores under the sun, when he slapped my arse cheeks whilst giving it to me hard and fast in doggy style. I yelped and again when he slapped my arse again, telling me

"Yo my fucking slut to do with as I wish!.. aren't you bitch!"

"Oh Gawd YES! YES! You fucker! do me any way you want, with who you want!"

I grunted as his wonderful thick, black fucking machine of a cock plowed my deepest depths.

"Well I got a surprise for you tonight bitch just wait and see!"

That is when I heard a click, click of what was obviously a camera. The fucker was taking pictures of himself fucking me! Turned out there was also film, as I found out later. Once we had finished and before setting off for the game, he showed me a message he had sent to some new 'friends' he assured me I would meet later on that evening. I was intrigued!

'Married wife, with an accepting cuckolded husband, is seeking the right man or men to attempt the impregnation of her. Must be handsome, physically fit, extremely well-hung, and be able to go all night! We will provide meeting place details to you and you can fuck her as many times as it takes'

Now even although I knew I couldn't get pregnant it was a huge turn on thinking of whoever was reading this thinking they could' get me pregnant even just in their mind, it promised some seriously hard fuckings after all. The message ended with a picture of me being fucked doggy style and a caption under it saying;

'pictures of your cock, both flaccid and hard are a must to be approved LOL!'

It was only minutes later Adam's phone pinged and he showed me the first picture s and the attached message.

I could hardly wait as several more messages pinged into Adam's phone. I was absolutely dripping wet by the time the game ended and we headed off to the hotel where I hoped I would be getting a serious dose of Adam's big cock and hopefully one or two of his friends who replied cocks as well.

I need not have worried as no sooner had we arrived at the hotel as we went to the room then moments later before Adam and I could get settled into a good fucking session there was a knock at the door, which separated us from the deep kiss we were sharing. Adam opened the door to reveal one of the players, Jeremy, from the professional team we had been watching only a short time ago. He looked absolutely gorgeous and as my eyes slid down his taut athletic body, dressed (for the moment anyway) in t-shirt and slacks I couldn't help but gawp at the bulge hidden down one leg of his slacks. I felt my mouth water, my stomach fluttered and My legs started to shake ever so slightly in anticipation.

Adam suggested we made it through to the bedroom, after all we were here for one thing to give my married cunt a right good pounding weren't we! It took moments for all of us to strip off. Myself in pink half cut bra, pink suspender belt, with matching seemed stockings a pair of patent stilettos and no knickers (after all who needs them when you know your going to get a good hard fucking!)

Staring at Jeremy's muscular ass and low-hanging balls slapping against his inner thighs, as he walked around. It looked even better than the pictures, and being uncircumcised a meaty looking foreskin, his cock was as thick as my wrist, and appeared to be over ten inches long. Then I looked into his eyes and asked,

"What do you say, Jeremy? Will you help this white slut wife by impregnating me? My husband's not able too, and I could sure use a good hard big black cock fucking."

"Hell yeah, you little white married slut, I'll show you what my big, black cock is all about. I've been watching that video clip Adam sent us, and will be only to happy to fuck you. I don't want any problems occurring afterwards with your husband though."

"Oh there wont be any"

I assured him, knowing that Adam would be taping this, and knowing myself exactly how much John would enjoy watching this later.

"Let me worry about my husband. He and I have an understanding, that I have needs he can't satisfy with his dick, and he even likes to watch me fuck big-cocked men."

I laid down on the hotel bed. He looked my body over, and then leaned down to kiss me, as he fondled my aching breasts. I reached down grabbed his semi erect cock and began stroking it. I love the thickness and weight of a big cock in my hand, and it quickly regained full hardness as I stroked him. Jeremy scooted between my legs and knelt between my spread legs before sliding himself on top of me, and he started to press his cock into me, as he asked,

"I'm going to love nothing more than filling your white, married cunt with my black seed, and giving you my black baby, you married white black cock whore!"

I lied, I knew there was no way I was ever getting pregnant as I told him;

"I've been off my birth control for months now, since my husband has been trying to get me pregnant. FUCK HIM! ...I don't care anyway, I want to feel your big black cock in my pussy. Fuck me, Jeremy, fuck me hard, empty those big black balls into my married womb, Use those big black balls to make me your bitch fill me with your huge cum load. PLEEEEEASE!"

Jeremy kissed me briefly, as he pressed his huge, black cock into my willing, white, married pussy, and as he began taking slow, deep strokes saying,

"I love fucking yo white woman and some of those other white girls, but this is fucking fantastic. Damn, I can hardly believe that I'm fucking this hot, white married teacher bareback, and you want me to cum in your unprotected cunt. It'll serve you right if I knock your married ass up yo white slut!"

My first orgasm came quickly on his thick cock, and he didn't last long either. In only about three minutes, her buried his cock to the balls, and I felt it throbbing and squirting, as he filled my pussy with his cum. He stayed on top of me for another five minutes, slowly fucking me with his deflated cock, until he looked around and saw that Adam was at the foot of the bed watching us. Then I heard the door again. Only this time it was a black girl who appeared after Adam let her in. I quickly learned she was called Mary. I had seen her at the game talking to Adam and Jeremy before we left, so wasn't surprised to see her appear.

I began stroking Jeremy's soft cock, as I said,

"Mary's looking like she wants to be fucked too, and I'm going to need a lot more cock tonight. So, Adam, why don't you call those other guys Mitchell, Tyrone, and Sam and ask them to come over? Tell them that they'll have two willing pussies to fuck, for as long as you guys can get those big cocks up."

Adam just picked up his phone from the drawers come desk in the room and then called Tyrone first, and after telling them to come over to fuck Mary and me, I could only hear his side of the conversation as he answered,

"Yeah, Tyrone, I'm not shitting you. Pam wants more black cock, so you guys need to get over here."

After another pause, when Tyrone was talking, Jeremy answered,

"No, man, I kid you not! Pam wants our cocks bare, and even wants us all to cum in her married cunt, even though she's not on any kind of birth control. Sounds crazy, I know, but that's what she wants."

Adam was definitely playing these guys up into thinking they could impregnate me (If only! I thought) I listened as Tyrone was asking something else, before Adam responded,

"Yeah, man, I know it sounds too good to be true, getting to fuck this hot high school teacher's married pussy, but you need to call Mitchell and Sam, and get your asses over here. And, you won't believe this, but her husband actively encourages her to cuckold him!"

We had planned on making the night more of a party, so while we waited for his friends, Jeremy and Adam took turns kissing Mary and me, and sucking on both our tits. Soon, I was down between Jeremy's legs, sucking his lovely big thick cock and his once again swollen balls, as he and Mary were engrossed in a deep sensual kiss.

Only twenty minutes had passed, when the other guys arrived. Adam quickly introduced them as Tyrone, the one he had spoken to on the phone, Sam (short for Samuel Lee!) and 'Mitch'. We were glad we had ordered a room with a king-size bed. Adam, stepped back allowing the others to move onto the bed after undressing quickly, he then sat in a chair as Mary and I, and all four of guys moved up onto the bed.

Tyrone decided he was going to be the one fucking me first, and I was well pleased with his cock, although it was just shorter than Jeremy's, but it was thicker. We kissed, and he sucked my tits good and hard, tugging on them with his teeth! God it felt so good, and I was letting out little gasps of pleasure, watching both Sam and Mary at the same time, Sam started to open up a condom as he got ready to fuck Mary. I was really surprised when I heard Mary gasp;

"Wait, Sam, I don't want you to put a condom on. It really turned me on watching Jeremy fuck Pam bare, and that's the way I want it. What's good for the white slut is good for me too!"

Tyrone, meanwhile was just starting to shove his thick, black cock into my own pussy, when he asked,

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you bare, Pam? Adam told me that you aren't on birth control. I'll probably knock you up with my big cum load, if you're anywhere near fertile tonight."

Before pulling him down to kiss him, and pushing my tongue into his mouth, I said,

"Give me all you've got, Tyrone. It's my problem if you knock me up. Now less gab and more shag! You big cocked fucker you! Give me a pounding I'll never forget you fucker!"

Tyrone pounded me hard, just as I like it. Mitch was pulling his own cock whilst standing near my head watching both Mary and I get a seriously hard fucking from the two guys. Mitch's cock looked bigger than the others, really long, and so thick that as he offered it up to me to suck on, I was worried I may struggle to take the oozing cock head into my mouth.

He was just getting into a good rhythm fucking my mouth and throat, when Tyrone began grunting, then shoved himself right into me until I felt his balls mashed against my arse, he ejaculated into me, and at the same time Sam orgasmed into Mary, bellowing like a bull!

The moment Tyrone had got off me, I immediately crawled over towards Mary and as if it was the most natural thing to do, began to suck Mary's pussy clean. I had never eaten out a black woman before, but had recently experienced another woman and now it didn't bother me, I just wanted to taste that black baby juice. Once I had eaten that pussy clean, I found hands grabbing me and pulling me back to my side of the bed, where Mitch climbed on me with his huge cock, shoving it in balls deep in one shove, and Jeremy did likewise to Mary.

We continued swapping black guys until after 2:00 am, and by the time it was over, I had been fucked twice by each of the four black guys, and Mary had been fucked twice by two of them, and once by the others. Jeremy had just finished fucking Mary for the second time, and Sam had just fucked me, when we put on a little show for the boys. I pulled Mary on top of me in a sixty-nine, and we cleaned one another's pussies as Adam and the Guys cheered us on. She also taught me a new trick, where she had me sit on her face, right after being fucked, and ride her face until I orgasmed, while feeding her whoever's cum was in my pussy. I loved the combined taste of well fucked pussy and black cum as I eagerly sucked out of Marys ravaged cunt.

Everyone left after that, but Jeremy brought Mary back to our home on Sunday afternoon whilst John was at work, and he fucked both of us again. Following that first night, the guys from the team found opportunities to come to my home on different nights, sometimes alone, and at other times with two or three of them. I fucked them and let them assume they were trying to inseminate me. Mary also came over, sometimes with Jeremy, and sometimes alone, and we both loved spending time developing our bisexual experiences and encounters.

After a while the novelty and the fact that these guys move around, new teams, retire, get married themselves, Myself and my husband John still had our much desired hunger for black cocks, so I enticed other guys who I tutored, to fuck me. I was also able to seduce a couple of the other females who tagged along with some of the guys that ended up fucking me over the last few months, so I was enjoying the best of both worlds, and looking forward to lots more to come. However I soon realised that I desired a more experienced black cocks-man to fulfil my desires.

It soon became harder to find more experienced black studs to fuck me, the young guys were good but you can't beat a guy who knows exactly what to do with the big appendage he has been blessed with, even though I know that I still looked good. We decided to seek out more of this type of men, who might have an interest in me.

I had met Adam's black boss, Jason, at several of his company functions, whilst attending as Adam's plus one! And he was always flirting with me. At that point, John was roughly the same age as Jason. However Jason seemed to be as horny and as randy as any young stud ever was.

easyballs
easyballs
1,322 Followers
12