Teacher's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben kissed her on the cheek and said good morning to Alan. I smiled and nodded at them both. They smiled back with huge, knowing smiles. Ok, everybody knew Ben, and I had humped like bunnies all night. Great.

I sat down and Arthur set a perfect omelet and a nice serving of fruit in front of me, just as he served everyone else without a word. Ben and Beth got coffee. Ben's black and Beth's with sugar and cream. Alan and I juice, freshly squeezed, I was certain.

"Well, birthday boy, how does it feel to be a year older?" Beth grinned at Ben.

"I feel like a new man." He smiled at Beth and then winked at me. My face turned crimson.

"Relax Erica." Beth smiled at me. "No need to be embarrassed. You and Ben are both adults, and it was his birthday." She winked at me and smiled. "Ben is quite the lover. Too much for me, I'm afraid, but it seems you handled him well." There was no animosity in her face or in her words, just understanding.

"He handled me, is more like it." I gave her an impish grin in return.

"I told you I liked her, Ben." She patted his arm and took a sip of her coffee. Ben smiled and nodded at her. Even after their divorce, her approval seemed to matter to Ben, and therefore, to me.

I looked at Alan. He almost looked like he was proud of me. I wasn't sure if it was for fucking his father or for nor running in fear from his mother after I did it.

Suddenly I felt just like I felt when I finished my master's thesis. Some immense burden I wasn't even aware I had been carrying rose from my shoulders. I had been worried about my job, the relationship I had enjoyed with Alan, what I was going to do when the term and the challenge ended.

Nobody wanted Eric, not even my sister Carol, now that I thought about it. Eric wasn't a bad person, it's just they all seemed to see what I hadn't. Erica was the real me.

I thought about how eager Carol had been to help me, how she seemed to know where this was all going from the start. Hell, I could have gotten inexpensive breast forms and it would have done the job. Instead, she had led me to the trough, and I had willingly drunk from it. I would have real boobs for at least six months. Depending on how quickly my body absorbed the solution the doctor injected into my chest, they could last much longer. They could last up to a year, and if I went back for touchups, as long as I wanted to keep them. I glanced at Ben. Maybe I should just let him give me implants. I blushed again and took a bite of my omelet.

"So, Beth, tell me about the trip you and Alan are taking. I've always wanted to go to Europe."

The drive back to Wellington with Alan was quiet. Not an awkward quiet, rather the kind of quiet you share with close friends when words aren't necessary. Alan carried my suitcase to my room for me, even bringing it inside and laying it on my bed. Stopping at the door, he turned and smiled at me. "I'm going to like having you for a stepmom, you know that?" he winked and left me standing there.

Stunned, I just stood there and watched him close the door. A smile slowly crept across my face as I thought about what he said and about the past few days with Ben. I thought about what Beth had said and Ben's reaction. I thought about the look Alan had given me. Sure, Ben inviting me to the party had been an interview of sorts, but not the interview I had thought it was.

Monday morning, Rick joined me for breakfast. "So, you and Ben, huh? That's cool." He smiled at me and bumped my shoulder with his.

"Why do I feel like everybody else at this school knows things about my life before I do?" I laughed.

"Well, he called me yesterday, and you were all he wanted to talk about. You got him with what you screamed in the hot tub." I laughed again, not a simple girly laugh, but a loud horse laugh, even snorting through my nose. Everybody looked at me and I blushed bright red.

I went for my mentoring session with Dean Wagner and instead of standing in front of his desk eagerly waiting for me to drop to my knees, he stayed sitting behind his desk. "Please sit, Miss Wilson." He motioned to the chair opposite him.

"I received a call from Dr. Simpson this morning. The members of the hiring committee are all quite impressed with you. I'm happy to inform you that they are offering you a permanent position with the school." He slid a packet of information across his desk.

I opened the packet and read the one-page offer letter. Not only was the salary way above what I expected, it was evidently standard practice for the school to pay off any outstanding student loans for their new teachers. I had the option to continue being the proctor for the senior dorm if I wished. I told him I would love to.

The only question on the table was what name I wanted to use.

"Erica." I said without hesitation. The rest of the packet was all the standard stuff, benefits, policies and procedures. I could take care of the HR stuff after the term ended.

"And our reviews?" I smiled at him, licking my lips.

"As much as you and I both enjoy them, Dr. Simpson and I agree there are no longer necessary. Welcome to Wellington, Miss Wilson." He stood up and offered me his hand in congratulations.

The only thing I had left to deal with was my date with Sue for the end of term dance this Friday night. I found her in the cafeteria finishing her lunch and sat down next to her. "Well, girlfriend, about that dance Friday night?"

She and I left right after school, heading into town to a dress shop she liked. We spent hours trying on things, finally finding perfect matching gowns. The end of year dance was a true black tie formal event, after all. Our bright red form fitting dresses fell to our ankles, each with a long slit up the side almost to the hip. Hers was decorated with sequins, where mine had lace accents. There were matching shoes, and we even bought matching things to wear under them. With the low cut back, bras were out of the question.

"Too bad you've got those extra parts." She winked at me.

"Too bad I've kind of switched teams." I smiled back at her. "I just hope we don't get fired for wearing these to a student dance. I mean, I just got hired today."

"With some outfits you've been wearing, I think these will be just fine. Now come on, let's change and go get something to eat. I'm starving." We paid for the dresses and stopped at a little roadhouse on the way out of town with awesome burgers, amazing onion rings and cold beer.

Some guys were feeding the juke box and Sue and I both got asked to dance a few times. It was fun. I had never been out like this as a girl before. We broke a few hearts when we told the guys we were both gay, but they asked us to dance again anyway. I caught myself wondering if Ben would ever come to a place like this. Put a dart board in the corner and it would have been Steve's and my go to.

Steve had backed off on his texts a bit, but I still got one every week or so. I was going to have to come clean at some point. I just hoped it didn't go sideways.

Wednesday and Thursday were semester finals and Friday, well, the boys didn't even show up for class. I sat in my classroom in case anyone needed last minute help with anything and graded tests.

"Miss Wilson?" It was Mr. Weiss. "There's a problem at Barrington. They sent me to get you."

I stopped what I was doing and followed him as quickly as I could. Sometime four-inch heels just weren't the right choice.

Whatever was happening was happening on the front steps of the dorm. It looked like almost all my seniors were involved. Shouting and yelling, I thought I even saw a few of the boys shoving each other.

"Gentlemen!" I shouted with everything I had. They stopped, turning and facing me, aligning into neat rows along the steps. Mr. Simpson and a few others came forward. Forming into a tight group, they began singing a beautiful ballad. When they got to the chorus, all 250 of my boys joined in.

They were saying thank you and goodbye at the same time. Tomorrow would have been too late, as their parents would pick them up and I would never see most of them again. Scanning their faces, I knew each one of them by name and could remember something special about every single one of them. I had only been here one term, but I loved them all.

With a loud crescendo, they finished the song. I was their 'Belle of Barrington Hall.'

Mr. Simpson came forward and handed me a framed copy of the lyrics and a leather journal. Of course, he had written the song. Each of the boys had written a note to me in the journal.

One by one, the other boys came up to me. Most shook my hand, some hugged me. Many were fighting back tears. I had lost that battle as soon as they started singing. I was a blubbering mess, tears streaming down my face.

Someone handed me some tissues, and I slowly regained my composure. The bell for dinner sounded and I stood and watched as 'my boys' headed for the cafeteria for the last time.

"They came to me." Mr. Simpson was the only one left. "They asked me to write a song they could sing to you." I couldn't hug all of them, but I could hug him.

This dinner was special. As the last dinner of the term, and the last dinner of the academic year, all faculty were required to attend. Not only were we going to find out who had won the teachers' challenge, there would be a brief awards ceremony, recognizing students for various things.

Sue got third place, the coaches took second, and to a rousing round of applause, they awarded me first place.

The dance that night was almost anticlimactic. The standing tradition was to invite the girls from Elmhurst School for Girls to join us. It was just as prestigious as Wellington, and most of the kids knew each other already and it made for a fun time.

Quite a few of my seniors asked me to dance, Mr. Simpson three times. Sue and I danced, which got a lot of attention, but she was my date, so... I even danced with Mr. Wise, noting a cute redhead that seemed to do her best to keep his attention.

"Way to go, Mr. Weiss." I thought to myself.

"Under different circumstances." Sue had walked me back to the dorm. "So, is Eric coming back next term? I must admit, I kind of hope not." The way she looked at me made me wish I had been born a girl.

"Nope, Eric's gone for good, I think." I smiled at her.

"Good. Maybe I change your mind about switching teams." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, practically skipping down the steps as she headed home. As enticing as that prospect was, I had a strong feeling Erica was going to be off the market by the time the next term started.

I changed out of my dress into some shorts and a t-shirt and sat in the common room, letting any of the boy's that wanted to say a last goodbye as they came back from the dance.

"And I get to go through this every year." I shook my head, smiling and thinking about how worth it, it was going to be. 250 amazing young men and I had touched them all. One of them intimately. That made me blush.

Saturday morning was a madhouse, parents and students scurrying everywhere, moving out of the old building. Ben showed up to help Alan, and I pitched in. I saw it in the boys. It was a melancholy excitement. Most, like Alan, were off to wonderful adventures before they headed to places like Columbia, Harvard, and Princeton in the fall. A few were even going to Oxford and Cambridge. Wellington had been their home for four years, and Barrington for the last one.

They had all come here young boys full of trepidation. I smiled as I saw men, full of nervous confidence, carrying their memories and hopes out of Barrington Hall.

Ben wrapped his arms around me. "Wellington is lucky to have you." I melted into his embrace. "Do you have plans for the next two weeks?"

"Home." I turned and looked up into his blue eyes. "I have people I need to talk to. But I can wait to leave until after you take me to lunch." I raised up on my toes and give him a quick kiss.

The last family left, and I took my suitcase to my car before taking care of my last task for the term as a proctor. Going from room to room, I checked for anything that a student had left behind or any specific damage that maintenance might need to take care of when they came in to clean.

Boys are messy, and it was going to take all the two weeks allotted to get the old building ready for its new inhabitants. I smiled as I went from room to room, thinking about the young men that had shared each room. The only thing left behind was a single rose on Mr. Simpson's bunk. He was already on the way to the airport with his mom. I knew I'd see him again, though.

Ben and I went to Tony's and shared a pizza. He tried to get me to leave for home on Sunday but settled for a sloppy blow job in the back seat of his BMW instead. I knew Carol would be excited for me, I just didn't know what my parents were going to say.

My first stop was Carol's. I didn't even have to tell her. She just knew. I had neglected my nails, however, so, after a brief hello hug, she whisked me off to the nail salon to get them redone, chiding me on the way for allowing such a thing to happen.

After the salon, we found ourselves in Grangers. I told her about Ben and meeting his ex-wife and about the dance and even Sue hitting on me. She raised an eyebrow when I showed her a picture of the two of us in our red dresses at the dance.

"You really think mom and dad are going to be ok with this?"

"Yes, I do. They love both of us and, well, they didn't even flinch when I told them I was gay. They acted like they already knew."

"What? You're a lesbian? How could you not tell me something like that?"

"Honestly, I thought you knew. Didn't it seem odd to you I never had a boyfriend but had tons of girlfriends all the time?"

"Wow, what a pair we are?" I laughed.

"Carol, Erica, nice to see you again." It was Steve. "I'm devastated you came to town and didn't call me." He smiled at me, pretending to swoon a little.

I smiled back and paused a second before replying. "I wasn't sure you really wanted me to. Long distance romances being what they are and all."

"Eric didn't tell you. I've been blowing up his phone, trying to get him to have you call me."

"Um, nope." I grinned and looked at Carol. "I haven't heard from Eric in weeks. Maybe he just didn't think we'd be a good match. I'm different from most girls you've probably dated."

"Still, he should let us figure that stuff out. Damn, I thought he and I were friends. I'm calling that shit right now."

"Steve, there may be a good reason..." I had wanted to work up to a soft reveal, but he pulled out his phone and hit dial before I could stop him.

I pulled the ringing phone from my purse and answered it. "Hey, Steve. How's it hangin'?" Smiling at him weakly, I hung up. "I told you she was different."

"No fucking way." His arms dropped to his side, and he just stared at me.

"Yes, way. Now sit down, before you fall down." Carol went to the bar to get us a round of drinks and I told Steve about the challenge and some of what had happened after.

"So, this is just temporary, right?" He was doing his best to rationalize what I was telling him.

"At first, yeah. But the longer it went on, the more I realized that this is who I need to be. Sorry I didn't tell you the last time I was here, but I was nervous as hell, and flirting with you like that was just too much fun. Then you started texting me. Shit. What was I supposed to do? You already had my number." At that, we both laughed.

"Basically, you're telling me that the two hottest women I have ever met in my life are both lesbians?" Carol set our drinks down and Steve downed half of his beer in one draw.

"You really think I'm hot?"

"Duh." He nodded.

"And I never said I was a lesbian." I bit my lip and smiled at him coyly. "Bi, maybe, but that's something else I figured out. I kind of like guys, too."

The surrounding air was suddenly electric with energy. I could feel it and could see it in Steve's eyes. It was more like it had been with Alan than it was with Ben, raw, unbridled, feral. If he didn't stop me, I was going to fuck the shit out of my old friend.

Carol felt it, too. "Steve, you remember where my condo is, right? Can you drop Erica off?"

"Yeah, sure." He didn't even look at her. He wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

"Um, bathroom first, then we can, um, yeah, definitely bathroom." Completely flustered, I made a B-Line for the lady's room.

Latching the stall door, I took out my phone. "Hey, you, ok?" Ben answered almost immediately.

"Um, Ben, I don't really know. What are we, you and me? Am I just a toy you're going to use for a while and then move on to someone else? I've been kind of a slut around school and that would be ok. I just need to know."

"No, Erica, no. What's bringing this up now? What's going on?"

"It's just well. I ran into an old friend, one of the people I told you I needed to talk to and, well, um, it's just that... I know what you told Dean Wagner." I paused and took a deep breath. "Ben, if you don't tell me not to, I'm going to fuck Steve's his brains out."

"Wow, ok. Let me think for a minute. First, I don't own you. I hope what you and I have is special, but it's too soon to know, right?" He paused. I nodded like he could see me. "This guy, is this like a thing, you two?"

"No. To be honest, I've been thinking about you all day and how I left you. Well, Steve's cute and funny and here. He thinks I'm hot and we're both just really horny. Steve doesn't do the long-term commitment thing." I laughed at how I described it.

"My turn, to be honest, I don't like the idea of sharing you. That's why I talked to Dean Wagner. Just the fact that you called me tells me what I need to know. Neither one of us has been angels, so go have fun, but understand, your ass is mine when you get home." I knew he meant literally, figuratively, and every other way someone could interpret it.

"Come on, cowboy. Show me what you've got that drives all those other girls crazy." I grabbed Steve's hand and dragged him out of the bar.

Not an Adonis like Ben, Steve was in great shape, and his package, well, impressive would be an insult. He was gorgeous. He reminded me of Rick, but a little bigger. What he did to me was amazing, sucking and licking my body, running his fingers over my skin, teasing me as he sucked and nibbled on my tits. He loved my tits.

Fingers, toes, the back of my knees. Everything he touched was an erogenous zone. He even sucked my cock. Damn. No wonder girls lined up to date him. If I had known it could be like this, I would have let him turn me gay years ago. I wasn't his first rodeo, either. His blow job was possibly the best I'd ever had.

And when he fucked me, holy shit, he lasted forever. I came twice before he did. When he was done, he leaned down and licked the mess I had made from my stomach, feeding it to me in a long, passionate kiss.

"Who's Ben?" He laid his head on my shoulder, drawing lines on my stomach with his fingers.

"Father of one of my students. We just kind of started dating."

"You 'just kind of started dating,' and you scream his name when you cum. Ok, I'll buy that for now." He laughed. "Special guy, I take it. What would he think about you and me, wat we just did?"

I turned toward Steve and kissed him. "I called him from the bathroom. He said to have fun and my ass was his when I got home. You know this is a onetime thing, right?"

"Then we'd better make the most of it." He smiled and buried his face in my boobs. My balls hurt when we were done. Steve had come inside me three more times, once in my throat, and twice in my ass.

Completely drained and physically exhausted, we took a shower together and climbed into bed, snuggling close to each other. "You and guys, I never would have guessed."

1...345678