All Comments on 'Teacher's Crossroad'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Tilan Re: "I do not allow ratings out of principle." - No, you don't allow ratings because you're afraid of the shitty scores your shitty stories would get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the top has been said, and not inaccurately. Not a deal breaker. Take the genre of fairy tale and upgrade----downgrade?---- it to fit 21st America beliefs, morals and conventions and this story might fit the category. Still not a deal breaker. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a great writer with a vivid imagination; I love your stories. I love this one too, but I have to admit it's pretty farfetched, almost to the point of incredulity, but not quite. Also, the feminist dogma pulled me from the story several times, but I persisted and enjoyed the story overall. 5 stars, thanks for posting.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Great story, very well put together. Loved it, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have started reading this twice but work and life took me else where. When I found this story once again, I was able to read it through it's entirety. Wonderfully written and a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. The fantasy about how all the young hot girls want the 60 year old professor with thr magic 40 year old body and big cock was certainly a stretch. I really liked how he got back together with his old love in Ashley. But the final part of the ending with Christy coming back and now they are a threesome was disappointing. And leaving the kid? Just wished Christy had moved on and not come back. It was fine she was part of his healing. But Ashley was the one that should have laid claim to his heart. Oh well. Guess it was meant to be a perpetual sex romp in his old age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story-telling. What a denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Wilson. What the fuck was MCs wife doing being not just physically cheating on him and even worse emotionally. Some "love" for your husband there cheating bitch. Glad you died. Poetic justice.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Histoire inachevée,, dommage.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Just "WOW". Amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The runaway freight train scheme is tortured, at best. It is to be hoped that it is not merely the first of many EXTREMELY unlikely occurrences.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

A story to draw a heart out. The little bits orher commentors mentioned dudn't even register with me. 5*

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Djeez, what a story! Absolutely epic! 10☆

ca2dcca2dcover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in my years on Lit.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

I just reread this for the zillionth time. It's as good as I remembered, great writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where to start?

Well written. A few words were missing in some sentences. Not that big of a deal.

That being said...

Surviving the train wreck? There are some videos on the internet that will send that anchor to the story somewhere well beyond fantasy. But curiosity got the better of me, so…

Assume he had somehow survived. At the age and physical condition he was in at the time, Tyson getting around with the help of a walker instead of an electric wheelchair would have put all of the attending physicians and therapists on the front page of every medical journal and possibly a few news magazines.

Yes, people with low body fat (<10%) do not float well. That being said, once you have adapted your breathing to your swimming stroke, the only inhibiting factors are your bodies potential oxygen uptake and readily available energy, e.g. glucose in your blood stream and stored glycogen in your muscle tissue. As long as you don't go anaerobic, your body can work on the fat and protein (muscle) you have stored. In that regard, except for high impact vs no impact, there is little difference between endurance running than endurance swimming. Except for one. Instead of having to carry your entire body weight while running, most of it will be supported when swimming. Even at less than 10% body fat. Once accustomed to it, (the five years for Tyson is more than sufficient) unless his swims went on for several (more than three with the physical condition the author indicates) hours, the only way Tyson dies by drowning, is if he stops swimming and sinks past where he can resurface in time. Let’s not forget, there are multiple strokes to choose from to give fatigued muscles a break. An advantage you don’t get when running.

Cycling:

Someone with Miranda’s background would have never allowed Christy to drop $6K on a bike without having it fitted. Proper frame size, seat post and stem length are the main concerns. The seat height and location can be tweaked at home, as can the height of the stem. But for someone of Tyson's size, the distance between the handlebar and the center of the stem may have to change, calling for a different stem. Handlebar width is also a concern. The pedals would not have been platform. They would have been platform with toe clips. Straps attached to the peddles to slide your shoes into. If Tyson had biked in Europe as stated, he would have known exactly what they were. And so would Miranda.

No one Tyson’s size would ever be a strong climber. Watch one Tour de France video. Check the body types of the climbers vs the sprinters.

I know, they are the elite, and the physiques only differ by 15 to 20 pounds tops. That small difference ensures one will never defeat the other in the discipline they specialize in. That difference is magnified with club riders vs casual ridding.

The author indicated this group was passionate about riding. Those club riders race. Against other clubs. A solo top level professional rider would be hard pressed to come out on top against a group like that. If they even could. Tyson doesn't come close to matching that description.

Ashley being tracked down by the reporter was a no brainer once she learned who she was. After the usually very guarded Tyson let it slip out. To a reporter. That he had just met that morning.

This is also a ghost story. Unnecessary. What are the odds of both women saying, “Oh, ok?” The guilt from his wife’s last look before Tyson learned the reason from the good doctor is all that was needed. Then that goes away. Alcohol related accident sufficient for the good doctor's demise.

And then threesome grand finale! With a side order of baby’s daddy. With a girl that will be a constant reminder to Ashley of how old she is.

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was great. Some comments like the long anonymous one are foolish; a reader has to have some suspension of belief to enjoy any story. Even watching live events, there are often differences of opinion about what was observed. If the inconsistencies between what you think is realistic versus how the author told the story are too great, just move on instead of trying to show how clever you are. . .

In any event, I thoroughly enjoyed this effort.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second read. This is a great and heart-warming story. Well done in every respect.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

It was exactly as described... some rather dark parts and very good descriptions of some very erotic sex, all woven into an excellent tale of a marriage gone bad, a life-threatening and life-altering tragedy, with the rehabilitation of a physically and emotionally crippled man as a result.

While some of the parts did tend to strain incredulity a bit, it IS fiction... and I think very GOOD fiction !

Very well done on an enjoyable read... and 5 stars of course !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star best story i have read on this site even had tears running down my face, did he not ever hear from the girl he used to ride a bike with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 on a 5 scale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate to sound exactly like one of the other commenters, but this is the BEST story I’ve read on Literotica! And I had wonderful tears of joy rolling down my cheeks reading the last two pages. I was so emotionally involved in the story. Exciting sex, great love, and wonderful friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On second read I really liked this story.

My only problem with it is when the doctor described Christy’s boyfriend in the hospital after the altercation at the ice cream stand as

“Being of/from WHITE PRIVILEGE”!!!!!

Really!!!! You had to go there???

Are you a part of BLM or something??

White Privilege??? There are so many other ways to describe the wealthy.

I have world breaking news for ya, I’ve been white a long time and haven’t seen the FIRST privilege from it. I have never gotten a free Obama phone, don’t get money from the government for my rent or food stamps or any of dozens of other PRIVILEGES people of “color” receive!!!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK and give your white guilt a break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delightful story. As for “white privilege,” I took it as a description of a spoiled, rich white kid who grew into a spoiled, rich white adult. I’m not rich, but compared to black men in this country, I had many “privileges” denied to them. Anonymous needs to get a life.

Boomerbill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.

Three points.

1. Why is he a "hero" for happening to be in the wrong place at the right time for the train to hit the car? He did nothing proactive to prevent the potential event.

2. The sex scenes with the university admin women are totally gratuitous and would be better edited out.

3. The time line of the pregnancy does not appear to add up. Surely she would know she was pregnant long before leaving for the wonder job.

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 1 year ago

Close to being the perfect story for me. Second time reading and it gets better!

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

3th read, this should/could/needs to be a movie🥰🥰

JH4FunJH4Fun12 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I just read your tale posted on 2020-07-23 titled Teacher's Crossroad. I don’t recall reading any of your other tales/stories. However, that will probably change after reading this one. This tale was easily consumed because of the flow and emotion you placed in your words. While I hated the length and would have preferred that it been broken into smaller consumable chunks. That is my issue of being a slow reader. Consuming products of a length beyond 3 to 5 pages is a real task for me. It doesn’t matter if I can get lost in the material, I just have to stop and take a break for the time being to let my mind wander elsewhere and then return. In order to continue consumption in an orderly manner. If I don’t my mind tends to wander off on its own I lose track of the product I am focusing on consuming/producing.

Having stated the issues I have with the tale’s length I must state emphatically that this product was AWESOME. It had me from the beginning and held me throughout my journey even if it was a multi-day trip. The images and emotion you created were reaching across the web and taking hold of the word I created. Every writer/author loves to think they do this. Most do not come anywhere near what you have done in this tales. It was a great tale; it earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating that I gave it.

Thank you for giving us this product for our enjoyment.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

Still excellent !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So, how many little Tysons and Tyson-ettes will Christy want?

Every 18 months or so perhaps?

Half expected Ashley to be Christy's cousin or aunt. THAT would have been a bodacious plot twist.

As per usual ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing. I could not stop reading. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is an amazing piece of literature. It could be a real sweet movie

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(6/14/2023) Outstanding!! I had already decided to give your story five stars and of course, place it on my list of favorites at about page ten. Then you went and wrote this totally unexpected ending. There needs to be a special score for a gem like this. Thank you for submitting this 50k masterpiece.

wasagadavewasagadave11 months ago

Fantastic! Couldn't stop reading! Great plot with lots of twists. AND, thank you for the reunion with Ashley! 5 STARS

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Amazing story. Other than Ashley's return being telegraphed from a mile away the rest was just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, couldn’t stop reading and that ending! 5 stars…

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

A great story, I enjoyed it immensely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3rd time reading is far more better than the 1st and 2nd! Hoping to read more stories from you! Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the ocean wants you GREAT LINE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I totally agree. I love to have strings tied up in a story but you could’ve ended the story with “The ocean wants you”

…100 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Always a good story from you, redstone

kingcrimson1548kingcrimson154810 months ago

Just a wonderful story. I could not stop reading it. I don’t have the words to express how many different emotions it touched in me. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

complicated, but good!...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

a gazillion of superfluous ofs...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars! Thank you!

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Heh. To all those complaining that this is an SJW story, remember, the ass character who was all 'white priviledge' ended up being a bully, racist, cheating enabler and ended up drunk driving his ass into the ocean. That's not how virtue signaling works, people, lighten up. Hell, I'm half convinced the "white priviledge" comment was actually used as a way to negatively portray devon (being he was fucking 1% himself).

inka2222inka22229 months ago

4 stars, bordering on 3. I don't mind the slight weaknesses in the story others pointed out. But I absolutely hate the idiotic cucky trope of "oh I still love my cheating wife". No, anyone with a working brain would STOP loving his wife after she cheats on him, NOT try to find ridiculous excuses why she cheated (another trope I hate). At the very least, the author had no space to put in all the other cucky idiot tropes like her using sex on him to change his mind and reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story-telling!

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr9 months ago

Perfect ending! I was a little sad at first for him losing Christy and Miranda since it was very obvious that Ashley would return but it ended up being the perfect balance. The reunited star-crossed friends to lovers but he still gets to continue his legacy (and seemingly love affair) with the hot young blonde. Best of both worlds without being too cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow very good.

I sort of see a 2 wife situation though.

well done

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Excellent story! Enjoyed the wrap up, too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't care for this story.......

69karoo69karoo8 months ago

Great tale will read more

tipacanoetipacanoe8 months ago

Thanks for writing this wonderful story.

murfncalmurfncal8 months ago

I did not see that ending!! but i do like it, brought me many tears

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i love reading your stories. Keep it up

2coastflyer2coastflyer8 months ago

Another truly amazing story! Please keep ‘em comin’!!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker8 months ago

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯😁👍🙋🙋✌️

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I realised that I had read this before right at the start, but couldn’t remember much of it so carried on, it’s a long one , but such a good one, I am as impressed with my second reading as I was with the first, great story, so well done.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

So we'll done. Like all the rest. I think I've read everything you've posted on literatica now. You NEVER disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the sexy story telling you do! And, my particular kink is description, especially of women's bodies and orgasms. I really liked that you gave Tyson so much of Imani's pussy, that he "worked out" with her pussy and learned how to delight a woman by directly stimulating her womanhood. And that he's since been sharing that with other women (who obviously love being worshipped that way!)

I just would have been more caught up in the story if you'd gotten more detailed about it, and allowed us to feel that experience with ALL the girls that Tyson scored with, both with oral sex and with fucking. Comparing the qualities of each of the women would have been great, especially Christy and Ashley, as they are so alike. I did really like that you did something like that with Felicity and Leona, as well as Miranda, just not as much as I would have liked.

Again, I do really appreciate what you have done here, and I am looking forward to seeing if you follow up with another installment. The future of the final scenario is interesting, indeed!

I hope the two ladies are able to pursue a relationship, both with each other and with Tyson! Christy in particular, as she could have more children from such an unconditional union of three, and she deserves to be loved physically as well as emotionally, and that seems unlikely otherwise, during her "weeks away" from them.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Just excellent. Thanks.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite7 months ago

A huge fan of your work, I can't believe I never read this one. Another excellent work!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Yeah no father is gonna be happy with his 23 year old daughter knocked up by a 60 year old man, but glad it all worked out.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

I don't care how many times I read this story, it's one that leaves me very happy but empty. Happy because Burnt Red Stone is the most awesome Talented Author I've had the pleasure of experiencing and empty because his ability to present such a beautiful story of love, something not everyone gets to experience do to the past, bad decisions, the wrong people and even career choices. Still, I'm happy surrounded by family. This was a beautiful story for sure and worthy of more than 5 stars so I'll rate it at 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks once again BRS! You're the Best.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Not sure if the author is a bicyclist or just writes about them, or just forgot about starting out, but the one thing he missed when the MC started riding was the sore ass. Even with padding, those tiny little saddles are painful until the rider builds up the correct calluses. The chats with Imani was a little flaky but understandable in the story. Over all it was a very enjoyable story and deserves the five stars. Thanks

maxsteelemaxsteele7 months ago

I am hoping that this either get a sequel or an epilogue so we can read Aiyden growing up, if Devon Wilson's body was found, and if a threesome between Tyson, Ashley and Christy will happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written and great story but dropped a star for me with the threesome at the end. The MC and Ashley felt right and that was how it should be. Christy coming back at the end hurt the ending. She had issues. She needed to make a life of her own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I guess that either a lot of boomers write these stories or the stories are written to cater for that audience, but credibility wise it'd have been better if the guy was 10 years younger.

@ the anon below, if the guy is financially sound then I'd much rather my daughter got knocked up by him than some waster her own age. We don't live in a one shot and you're out world anymore.

OvercriticalOvercritical6 months ago

Maybe it's because I read the story in pieces, but I really didn't get the intensity of the relationship between Tyson and Ashley until she shows up at his house when he's pulling away from Stephanie Dewitt. As Tyson was analyzing the relationships he had with the younger women and deciding that he needs someone more appropriate to spend his last days with, suddenly out of nowhere Ashley appears. We don't hear about the comparison of the appearance of Ashley and Tyson. They're both around 60 and men can look somewhat younger, especially if they've taken good care of themselves, as Tyson obviously did. Women usually look more like their age even if they've been careful. The way Tyson is described as looking perhaps 15-20 years younger than he was and a normally well cared for women at the same age, he would look much younger than her. That aside, the whole ending of the story was nutty, with Christy suddenly reappearing, with a child, no less. Completely out of synch with the rest of the story. All in all there were too many inappropriate happenings throughout this marathon of a story to make it truly worth anywhere near a 5* rating. Too many weird pieces: his unbelievable ability to teach math (he corrected a whole semester of poor learning in one 4 hour session with Christy), the hallucinations of Imani popping up all the time. His problem with driving. His unbelievable proficiency with the bicycle and swimming. Too much for one story. If the author had selectively pulled a few of these characteristics together and omitted others, we may have had a really good story. As it was: 3*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chilled red wine? Uh no.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars. Hope the story can continue. I will say that except for the bad luck of having his first wife cheat on him, and the subsequent accident that caused years of painful rehab he was one fortunate fellow.

DadieODadieO5 months ago

Dang good....

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Great story, truly enjoyed the BTBastard involving a ghost, 2 super cars and a cliff.

Made my day.

Thanks for writing

phantom123phantom1234 months ago

I was through the first page before I realized there 14 pages making this longer than what I typically read. I’m glad that the first page kept my interest and kept me going. Having read hundreds and hundreds of other stories here, I have to say this is by far the best ever. It is far more than just an erotic short story. It is a great story of people, love, loss, and life and I strongly encourage everyone to read it. The character development was perfect, the story novel yet believable, and very interesting all the way to the end.

The only I could ask to change would be tell us how things worked out with Christy in the end. Does Ashley share her? Certainly there is enough of Tyson for both these wonderful and beautiful women in his life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is the very best example of why i'm a Literotica addict !

There is is short stories and longer ones... that have your heart melt.

Thank you so much.

5 bright stars !

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

This was an excellent story, enjoyable read. Yes there were a few elements that were a stretch but hey its fiction!

Skee_loSkee_lo3 months ago

Absolutely breathtaking the twist and turns in the plot and it couldn’t have been a far more better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very cutesy story, the main problem is the guys age, most others can be solved with little tweeks here and there in the descriptions. But the age and especially the gap just makes it difficult to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m not crying! You’re crying!

Five by five

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I really enjoyed this one ! Well written and emotional. But not too much. And I was hoping his high-school crush would come back to him. So I was happy that they ended up together ❤️.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really liked the storyline.

Unlike so many other authors, whose stories seem to be variations of the same basic plot.

I've read all of your submitted stories and appreciate the variety.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

The first story I read of yours was Drive, which I found really engaging - it had romance, action, danger, mystery - a real psychological thriller even. So I was eager to see what else you had to offer, then I ran across this piece. Well, what can I say other than I didn't like it. There was a lot of things I didn't like, I felt like the storyline was too pat and well trodden. I thought that Tyson seemed too much like a Gary Stu, he was too perfect (implausibly so) other than the minor psychological issues you gave him, which were, seriously minor. Sure he has PTSD from driving in a car, but all he has to do is ride a bike? It would take someone 5+ years to figure that out? It's just one of the many implausible situations and premises in this story.

<>

Also, not to put too fine of a point on it, but your political bent came through too preachy and seriously detracted from the story. Take for instance, Raul Jr. He's a complete caricature of "toxic masculinity" which in your world evidently comes down to anyone with any sort of agreement with gender roles. Which is amusing, because that sort of criticism only ever seems to flow one way. Ask any husband out there how often their wife does things like unclog their septic tank, or climb up on the roof to clean the chimney, or clean the guttering, or even push a lawnmower or shovel snow. Ask those same wives if they consider that a "man's work" and then criticise them for their "toxic femininity". The truth of the situation is that there are heaps of dirty, nasty, dangerous jobs that are the exclusive domain of men by universal decree, and then everything else is supposed to be split 50/50 because of the hypocrisies of "gender equality" crashing into the reality of sexual dimorphism. It's no surprise that Raul Jr is a caricature, he has to be in order for you to do your preaching because in any other context it would sound vapid, inane and frankly lacking in any sort of real life experience.

<>

Crappy politics aside, my primary bone with this story is that it was just plain too predictable. We knew Imari had some sort of affair. We knew there was going to be some sort of confrontation over it. We knew that Tyson would get over his depression. We knew that somehow Ashley would be back in his life. We even knew he would start teaching again. We knew it from the moment you set up all of the problems in his life that you were just going to 180 each and every one of them, which is really the sign of a lack of creativity and imagination. Why did he go back to teaching at the university? Maybe he could have started an online course instead? Started producing video content for YouTube and become a star? Why did he have to reverse all of his trauma? Why didn't he just find interesting ways to cope with it instead? Go over and around instead of through. How come there really was an affair? Why couldn't it have just been in his mind? Or maybe Imari could have just been a completely innocent victim? Why did him and Ashley need to become romantic? Why couldn't they just remain best friends? Why couldn't he have moved on to someone else, someone more dedicated and solid? Or even better, why couldn't HE have chased Ashley down, finally freeing himself from the spectre of his unfaithful wife?

<>

There were so many things you could have done with this story, but instead of forging twisting paths that lead to interesting side trips, you simply plowed through each roadblock like you were in a sherman tank. Honestly, it gives some insight into your mindset and suppose upon reflection it's not surprising that you hold some of the opinions that you do. There's a lack of nuance and lack of shifting perspective to see other sides of an issue that comes through in your writing and an almost pollyana-esque sense of rightness with the world that belies an inability to see the murky depths of the human experience in all it's various shades of grey.

<>

I guess as a final note, and one that made me chuckle a bit, both the chauvinist and the adulteress were minorities, while Tyson's prize for his heroes journey was a pair of white women and a male heir. I can only think of that infamous line from Hamlet, spoken by Queen Gertrude - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OK. That's it.

If I had any doubt as to how big of a douchebag asshole poser TainerOfBimbos actually is?

After reading his over long wind bag analysis below?

All doubt is gone.

Go fuck yourself you asshat.

Seriously. What a pontificating moron.

Go train some brainless slut with triple D tits to kneel and suck your 2 inch little peepee and leave the thinking and analysis to the actual grown ups fuck face.

Good god...just go away you presumptuous douche. Jealous much?

This is actually one of ehe highest scored most read stories on this website. And in this genre. It is one of the best stories here. Undoubtedly.

You are one of those dumbass people who read Faulkner or Hemingway or Heinlein and then write a 10 page blistering critique. As if anyone actually gives 2 shits what you think.

Thank you to the author for this.

60022Mallard60022Mallard17 days ago

Reasonable story ruined by a stupid ending. Seemingly she became pregnant at the first visit, but was not showing at all by the time she left for New York.

Lucky the MC, as ever, proves to be an absolute stud in his sixth decade and more.

A 3 from me. Would have been a 4 but for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

For 60022Mallard and anyone misled or equally lacking like them:

No deep digging offence meant, but a mind sharpened with better reading retention/comprehension will better any story delving experience. But since it slipped by you I'll timeline Aiyden's conception time frame for you simply.

It would be part one ending with Christy the first time, part two ending with the biking chick (her name escapes me at the moment - so not sitting high on the retention high horse there :p ), <STILL NO CONCEPTION> part 3 starts 10 months later while he's into his renewed first semester of teaching again and it is refered that he is no longer intimate with biking chick and that he called Christy off of continued intimacy seeking after her last VISIT BACK from her career pursuits in New York when the big bang conception happened.

Now that the timeline has been clarified, maybe you can be slightly happier with the ending as it makes a touch more sense than thinking she conceived before she ever left to go to New York in the first place.

Grange_57Grange_575 days ago

I never cease to be amazed by some of the drivel from these Anonymous comments!! Maybe I am just a little naive, but I read everything on this site, simply to be entertained. Not looking for any deep reflections on life or the lives of those in the story, just want to read and then sit back and think, that was pretty good (or bad as the case may be). Never crosses my mind to trash a writers efforts or offer uneducated opinions on how (in their minds) it could have been better. If anonymous critics feel compelled to leave these comments like this guy a month ago, maybe they are the ones to reflect on their own sad and joyless lives and leave it to those who seek to bring a little joy to people like me with their writing, to continue with their storytelling so the rest of us can continue to be entertained in the way that befits this particular site.

Philk48Philk48about 6 hours ago

Real life with sex! What a concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories