Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few minutes later she heard the song Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls in her room, which was her cue to walk into the living room for her routine. Tyrone's mansion had inbuilt speakers setup in the walls. He can play the music in every room with a press of a button. Nervously, she walked towards the living room and stood on the stage. This was the time to perform her magic.

The well-practiced inner stripper took over her and before she realized, she was swaying her ass with the rhythm. Her instructor had told her few hours earlier on the phone that she was supposed to throw one item at her audience at the end of each song. But her dance moves had to be perfect to keep the attention.

Within next few seconds, lost in the music, she started her pole routine for the song. Both her legs were wide open, left hand holding the pole, right hand moving across her body, kneading her tits, then sexually moving downwards from her sexy stomach to her cunt. Without even removing any piece of her clothes, she had every cock in the room rock hard by now. She leaned backwards with the support of the pole and started humping the pole with the beats of the song as if fucking some imaginary stud for this audience.

By the time the song was about to end, she felt a lack of oxygen again, which somehow made her extremely aroused by just the dancing. She focused on her breathing again, trying not to pass out. As the song ended, she sexually walked right in front of the pole and unbuttoned the jacket, gently removed it while still moving her ass to the rhythm of the new song, Pour It Up by Rihanna. Once the jacket was completely off, she threw it towards her horny audience and fell on the lap of her master, Tyrone.

Once back to the poll, she started her rehearsed choreography by starting from a kneeling position and sexually getting up while licking the pole like a gorgeous shaft of a cock she needs. For this song she started with showing off her twerking skills, but as the song proceeded, she went advanced with the pole dancing. She was now off the ground and hanging midway on the pole with a wrapped hand and leg around the pole.

She stretched her other leg all the way up and touching her ear and kept it in place with her other hand. Her extreme workouts had improved her stretching beyond her own imagination. While in this position, she was still gyrating her body as if fucking the pole while occasionally licking the pole to make things even sexier. She remained above the ground on that pole and showed some of her skills for the rest of the song. She felt extremely turned on by now and didn't know why? She had done these routines multiple times when alone, but never had she felt this way before. Was it the lack of oxygen to her brain because of the collar blocking her artery, or was it performing for the real audience for the first time?

As the song finished, she slid down smoothly and walked in front of the pole, continuing her sexy rhythm with the next song, Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman. By doing some teasing ass movements, off came her special stripper pant in one smooth jerk. She threw it again towards her audience, and this fell on Daryl's lap. He held it up to his nose and took a deep sniff of it. Her shirt was long enough to hide her sexy and shiny golden micro thong.

Her instructor specifically designed this routine to tease the audience. She did all technical pole dancing maneuvers to titillate the audience to their maximum potential, showing nothing. Even though she was hanging upside down on the pole, she had practiced wrapping both her legs around the pole in such a manner that the shirt would still tuck between her body and the pole. With the beats, she would sexually slide up and down the pole while rubbing her cunt on the pole. This increased her arousal even further.

Everyone was so aroused that they were waiting for the song to be over so she would have to get rid of this evil shirt off her body. The routine went ahead to the next song, another one by The Pussycat Dolls, Buttons. Jessica slid down to her head inches above the ground, then slowly and sexily she flipped to stand up without exposing herself more than necessary.

She again walked to the center of the stage and extremely slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. The catch was that this part of her routine just involved her dancing for them sexily and not on the pole. Every time the song reached to its catchphrase; I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons. She would unbutton one, starting from her sleeves. Her shirt was custom designed to have an exact number of buttons for the song. By the time song reached its end she had all the buttons opened but kept her shirt closed while continuing her sexy dance moves.

This sequence was too erotic for everyone. Tyrone didn't even know how great of a dancer she had become over the period. Finally, she sexily removed her shirt and threw it over and Jimmy caught it. Everyone cheered and clapped as the shirt went away.

Gracefully, she danced her way back to the rhythm of the next song. I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears. Her entire body had a glistening shine because of the special lotion she had put on herself earlier. Her matching golden lace bra and micro thong did nothing to hide her gorgeous tattoos. This song's choreography was more technically advanced than overtly sexual. She displayed all her pole dancing skills and her ability to stretch while hanging on the pole upside down with just her one leg.

The skills she owned amazed everyone. As the song transitioned, she smoothly danced her way to the front of the pole, which meant one more item will go off. Next song, Dirty by Christina Aguilera, was playing and Jessica was swaying her ass to the rhythm of the song. With one smooth motion, she opened the knot of her bra from her back. Still holding the cups of the bra on her palms while teasingly continuing to dance. Then slowly she removed her bra as well and threw it and fell right in front of Rose. Everyone cheered again as only one item left on her body, the thong.

This time, she showed her most erotic dancing skills around the pole to the beats of the song. At one point in the song, the pole passed through her cleavage, and she pressed both her tits around the pole. With the beats of the song, she squatted down and up while still swaying her ass. She was titty fucking the pole in a perfect rhythm of the song. This was so erotic that everyone's cocks were about to burst out of their pants.

The next song in her routine started, My Pony by Ginuwine. She danced her way to her stripping point. Her exotically erotic dance routine continued where she would turn around and grab her ankles without bending her knees and still swaying her ass to the rhythm. She was teasing them to their limits. But as the song was about to end, she slowly started rolling her thong down to the ankles without bending her knees and her ass pointing to the audience.

She turned around and threw her thong directly into Devin's lap. He smiled and felt genuinely amazed by her performance. He placed her thong inside the pocket of his jacket. Meanwhile, Jessica continued her dancing. She now had her both her legs wide apart, and her finger was spreading her cunt lips for better viewing of the audience. This is when she realized her cunt was soaking wet. By now Jessica was heavily panting and told herself, one more song and that's it.

As the song was about to transition to the next one, she walked to the corner of the stage and picked the bottle of lube that her instructor had placed there as part of her routine. As she danced her way back to the pole, next song started. The loudest cheers from the crowd echoed through the room as they heard the anthem of every strip club, Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.

She continued her erotic dance around the pole and as the song reached its title; she squeezed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount of lube all over her tits while holding the pole with one hand and leaning backwards. She stood up and got back to the front of the stage. While swaying her ass to the rhythm, she started massaging both her tits in the most erotic way possible. Once she had both her tits completely lubed up, she started paying special attention to her pierced nipples. She started her practiced sexy walk while twisting both devil fang piercings on her nipples.

When she reached in front of her audience, as per the plan, she sat on Devin's lap. The song still playing, she started giving him one of the best lap dances he had ever received. As he started playing with her nipple piercings, she placed both her hands locked behind his head. She started kissing his cheeks and the sexually warm air hitting his ears was teasing him more than he could handle.

It was then he pulled her head and planted a most lustful and passionate kiss on her lips. They both were making out while she was still grinding his cock while songs after songs kept on playing. Both got completely lost in their own lust when Jimmy stood up and said, "Enough of that you guys, lets open her up. I'm done with all her teasing and let's see what she can offer us with her holes."

As she stood up from Devin's lap, Ty walked up to her and whispered in her ears, "You're not allowed to cum this year if you know what's better for you. If you're successful with your task, as a reward you're free to cum as much as you want on the first day of next year, but if you fail, you won't be allowed to cum entire next year."

She looked up at the clock and saw it was 9:50. Would she be able to control for over two hours of fucking? Only time will tell. She was already too much aroused even before they started fucking her.

Soon folks started removing their clothes. Devin, once naked, sat back in his chair. Jessica bent down while keeping her legs completely straight and wide open, pointing her ass for the first cock of the night. Jimmy was the first person to enter his enormous cock all the way in with one smooth thrust inside her soaking wet cunt. Jessica had a loud, surprised moan leave her mouth at the sudden invasion, but she continued with licking the massive shaft of Devin's cock.

Jimmy increased his speed and started rubbing her easily accessible clit in rhythm. Jessica was deep throating Devin's cock with his hand on her back, controlling the tempo. This went on for a long while, and Jessica was trembling to control her massive building orgasm. Jimmy showed no mercy to her, kept on with his assault on her cunt. Jessica thought the only way to survive this would be to make both cum before her.

She used her newer learned skills and started using both her throat and cunt muscles around their shafts. In next few minutes, she realized both will cum soon. They both tried their best, but she was too good for them and first she felt a massive load being deployed deep in her cunt, instantly followed by a load deep in her throat. She wasted nothing and swallowed every drop like a hungry whore.

She looked at the clock and it was only 10:35 by now. She would have to show some extreme level of control for the entire night. As the guys were being replaced, she focused on her breathing to control herself. This time, both guys, Daryl, and Mike, were standing on either side of her. Daryl had her left leg stretched straight up and supported by his shoulder as he pounded her cunt. Mike, on the other end, was much rougher in her throat than Devin. She placed both her hands on his ass to have some balance with this extreme fucking that both were giving her.

Her collar with the text on it, PROFESSOR WHORE, was also causing a lot of problems for her to control her orgasm. The limited amount of oxygen flow to her brain was increasing the intensity of her arousal. She gave them her everything. The best performance she can and both guys also failed to make her cum before they gave up. Her trembling had increased significantly, but she didn't give up and took two more loads of cum in her holes. One more hour of control left.

They placed a mattress at the stage and next fuck session was going to happen on the stage. Remaining people took their seats, like it's a live porn action movie. Reggie was on his back and Jessica rode him cowgirl style. Jamie stood next to his head and had his cock deep in her throat. As she was getting into the rhythm, she felt cold liquid on her asshole. Soon as expected, Rick was pounding into her asshole. Completely flabbergasted, Devin was at a loss for words to describe her performance.

All three holes stretched to their limits; Jessica was now struggling to control the orgasm pending for a long time. She tried to remember all the training sessions with Rose and forced her brain to not give up. This combination was hitting all her pleasure points exactly the way she wanted, but she didn't have the permission to cum yet.

Reggie realized that she's much better to fuck now with her usage of her cunt muscles. She was supplying immense pleasure to him. Each of her holes was extremely sensitive and alive by now, but she kept her focus and, against all odds, fetched three more loads of cum without allowing her own massive orgasm.

Ty looked at Devin, completely proud of his slave, and said, "What do you think now?"

"You've got yourself a goldmine," replied Devin.

Jessica looked at the clock. She desperately wanted to cum now. She had fifteen more minutes before she had permission. Now Devin was back on the stage and wanted his round two, but this time alone. He wanted to enjoy her with no distractions.

He told Jessica to ride him cowgirl style. She had to do everything, he would not make any effort and she better not stop. Soon Jessica was riding Devin like her life depended on it. He grabbed both her nipple fangs and started pulling and twisting them while she rode him. He then commanded her to rub her clit with all she's got till he tells her to stop.

She started rubbing her clit while riding his massive cock, and he would not let go of her nipples. This was too much and controlling her orgasm now was crossing her limits. She was about to give up when she heard everyone shout in unison, "Ten. Nine. Eight."

She realized; she can do it. Few more seconds.

"Three. Two. One. HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Hearing those magical words, she let go of all her inhibitions and came like never. She would not stop assaulting her own clit and the orgasm would not subside for an awfully long time. Her grunts echoed across the room and the amount of ejaculation shocked Devin as she completely soaked his entire upper body and his face with her cum and more was still coming out.

She shouted incoherent words, "Fuck... Yeah... More... I... More... Want... More... Cocks... In... Me... Fuck... More... Me... More... Fuck... Yeah..."

Not completely recovered, she was hungrier for his cock. She rode back for more. Her cunt was super sensitive and within the next few thrusts, she had an instant orgasm again. Before Devin could cum, she had her third massive orgasm of the year, and it was euphoria for her. It was impossible to control anymore for her and she passed out on top of Devin.

She got back to her senses about fifteen minutes later. If she thought she's done for the night, it was her mistake. Every man in the room fucked her at least two more times in various positions. She had each cock in her holes in every combination. She stopped the count of how many times she came. Jessica shocked Devin and his friends by the amount of fluids she could squirt out of her cunt.

When no man in the room could have an erection, they left to sleep for a while. Jessica felt like dead meat by now. She never felt this exhausted ever in her life before. Looking up at the clock, it was six in the morning by now. She fell asleep on that wet mattress. Ty scooped his sleeping slave in his arms and took her to his own master bedroom so she can have some proper rest. She did better that he could have ever hoped for.

****************************

The wonderful smell of the steak made Jessica realize she was starving. She opened her eyes to find herself on an enormous bed and to her right, Anna placed a bed tray with food on it. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to search for a wall clock. As she found one, the time on it was 3:30. She sat up after realizing that she had been sleeping for a long time. Jessica mouthed the words, thank you without making a sound. Anna nodded to her and left the room.

Midway through her meal, she heard her master's voice, "Happy New Year."

She stopped eating as the instant fear crawled within her being. "Don't stop. Continue with your meal. I'm just here to wish you a happy new year. And, to tell you, I'm extremely proud of your performance earlier. As I'm a man of my words, you've my explicit permission to cum as much as you want today."

Jessica felt the fear increasing multiple folds now, as she did not know what they have in store for her tonight. After finishing her meal, she took a nice, long bath to wash all her filth. Physical filth is easier to wash, how can she wash all this mental filth? By the time she had finished her lotion and makeup routine, it was already 5:30 PM. Still completely naked; she felt butterflies in her tummy for the unknown to unleash upon her.

Anna walked into the room dressed in the skintight leather latex dress that Jessica was familiar with seeing her mistress in. This dress made her realize Anna will also be her mistress for the night.

"Let's get you ready for the night slave," said Anna.

Anna carefully put luxury soft leather cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. The cuffs had stainless steel rings attached to them. All cuffs were black. Jessica could feel the fear creeping inside. She was going to be bound and everybody could do whatever they wish. It's going to be a tough night for her.

"All your masters and mistresses are pleased from your performance yesterday. As a reward you're allowed to cum as much as you wish, and you're allowed to talk as much as you want without requiring any permission. But remember, all other rules still apply. An additional rule for tonight will be to be grateful to your master or mistress each time you cum," said Anna and commanded her to follow.

Once back in the living room, Jessica couldn't believe that there was no evidence of last night's activity. The entire room was clean and had a giant bondage setup right at the center. There were two rings attached to the ceiling with metal chains passing through them. Anna commanded her to stand at the center of everything. She attached both hooks from the chains to the rings on her wrist cuffs.

Anna tied both her hands wide open above her head. Worst happened when someone from behind her pulled those metal chains down and Jessica rose above the ground. Within a few seconds, she was hanging just over a foot above the ground with her hands wide open. She tried to turn her head backwards to find that her master had attached that end of the chain to another ring on the floor. Then she felt both her legs being pulled wide apart. Anna and Rose each tied her legs as well to the rings fixed on the floor.

They tied Jessica spread-eagle, hanging in the air. She couldn't control herself and said, "Master, your slave's shoulders are hurting. Can her master be generous enough to tie her on ground? Your slave promises to perform better than last night."

"Don't worry, whore, you'll do simply fine in this position as well. I know your capability better than you know it yourself. I'm sure you'll make me proud tonight," responded her master.