Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked up without stopping her assault. "I need to pee. I'll be back, please." Emily smiled and continued her assault with even more force and faster thrust of her fingers. Jessica had this extreme feeling for the first time in her life. Seconds later, her cunt ejaculated hot lava like a fountain. Emily still wouldn't stop, which made Jessica's orgasm last even longer. Her groans got so loud that it echoed through the hallway of their dorm. "Everyone must know by now that we're having some fun," thought Emily, proud of her own skills.

This was too intense for Jessica. She tried her best to breathe, but after a point, it felt like she had forgotten how to breathe. Her entire body went still, and the overwhelming experience was over as she passed out. Emily looked at her with mixed feelings. Pride for giving her love the best orgasm of her life. Jealousy for not getting her own orgasm from her.

She got off her bed and placed a comforter on her. Her eyes met the gorgeous face of the sleeping beauty. She gave a last kiss of the night on her cheeks and went back to her own bed. Her hands automatically went to her soaking wet cunt, remembering the entire experience. The orgasm didn't feel as better than she would have hoped for, but at least it was some relief.

Next morning, Emily woke up first. She took a nice warm shower and went out to grab some breakfast. When she got back, Jessica was taking her shower. Few minutes later, she got out completely dressed in her conservative casuals.

"I got some breakfast for us. I was waiting for you. Let's eat now," said Emily.

"Why? You never get breakfast. Why today? Did something happen last night?" asked Jessica. She felt extremely uncomfortable when she woke up completely naked with wet patches on her bed.

"What do you mean? You don't remember last night?" asked Emily, now in a panic of her own. She thought last night would remind Jessica that she was not straight. But if she doesn't even remember, then it was all for nothing.

"No. I remember nothing. It's strange that I woke up naked. I was too drunk. Please tell you didn't take advantage of my situation yesterday. I love you as a friend, Emily. But if you did something when I was drunk, please tell me now." There was a serious tone in her voice with a hint of sadness. Emily could tell this could break their friendship. She might get another chance, but telling her now would end any possibility of it in the future.

"Nothing happened, stupid. I removed your clothes because you spilled wine all over your clothes. You passed out, and I didn't have strength left, so I left you naked on your bed," lied Emily.

"Thank God. I swear my mind took me to so many nightmares. I like you, Emily, but please never take advantage of my vulnerabilities. I don't want to lose you as a friend," said Jessica with a sense of relief in her voice.

Unknown to Emily, Tanya had already collected her phone before she got back from the breakfast place. As Jessica broke her heart, Tanya had her broken listening to the voice recording. She cried for several hours in her room.

After finishing the breakfast, Emily said, "I'll go check on Tanya. I couldn't talk to her at all last night."

"Yeah sure. I'll also call Jason. I couldn't pick his call yesterday," replied Jessica.

Emily knocked on Tanya's door. She opened the door, and her face was red and swollen. It was clear she was crying for several hours. "What happened, hon?" said Emily.

"Fuck you! I don't want to see you ever again. Don't call me. I've blocked you. Get out," yelled Tanya.

"What happened?" asked Emily, in complete shock at this outburst from her.

"Don't pretend and don't lie. It's over. I know exactly what you did last night. I forced myself to believe all kinds of lies from you, but no more. I was always stupid to you. But this time you went too far." There was disgust and sadness in her voice. It pierced right through Emily's heart as she saw the door shut in front of her. This was the first time she knew what Tanya must feel like. Everything was over for her in one night.

She tried to patch up with Tanya a few more times, but then realized she no longer loved her. That night was the last domino to crumble her entire relationship with her. Her subtle attempts at Jessica also failed miserably.

And then she graduated and left the university to join her father's business. Her plan a few years ago was to stay closer to Jessica after graduation, but she finally accepted the fact they couldn't be together. Now she wanted to go as far away from her as possible.

Few months later, she was well settled in her father's business when she received a phone from Jessica. She wanted her to be the maid of honor. Under normal circumstances, she would have felt excited, but this made her furious. Only person who couldn't see her love was Jessica. And now to rub salt over her wounds, she wants her to be the maid of honor?

She felt her heart crushed one more time, but couldn't refuse. Once she returned from Jessica's wedding, she never took her calls. That was the last time they spoke. Until several years later.

****************************

14 th February (Present Year)

"I heard you turned into a nasty whore. When they told me you left your husband and are now marrying your master, I couldn't resist being your maid of honor again," said Emily with a big smile on her face. "Wow, you wanted exactly the same wedding replicated. That's cruel to Jason. You were always cruel to people who loved you. I guess this was inevitable."

"That's..." Jessica tried to respond when suddenly one of her bridesmaids intervened. "It's bad luck for the bride to speak right before her wedding. The next words from your mouth should be your wedding vows."

Other bridesmaid whispered in her ears, "don't say a word to her. If she finds out about the truth, you'll never leave this island. Agree with whatever she says and refer to her as mistress."

"We shall leave. Everyone must wait for the bride," said another bridesmaid, trying to divert the conversation.

"Let's go then, whore," commanded Emily.

The door opened, and they exited the building. Jessica saw the bright light outside. It was a beach. A red carpet led to the aisle. All the masters and mistresses sat on either side. She had a beach wedding with Jason, and this was almost the replica. Several flashbacks came right in front of her eyes. With each step forward, she had more tears flowing. She could clearly see Ray standing at the altar, eagerly waiting for her.

To make matters worse, the person dressed as the pastor was her own father. "I can't do this. It's too much. I'm already married," she thought with panic rising. But then the thought of being stranded on this island forever was not a possibility. There's no chance of getting out of their trap if she can't get back home. "Think of this as a movie rehearsal. Actors get married for movies. Yes, that's it. It's an acting gig. Just act and you'll be fine," she tried to console herself.

There were professional cameramen and videographers documenting each second. As they reached near the stage, Emily gave her hand to Ray and said, "Here's your property." Jessica turned and looked at her with sadness in her eyes. Emily referencing her as his property hurt her much deeper than anything else since she came to this awful island. Ray pulled her hand up as she climbed the three steps of stairs and stepped in front of her worst nightmare. He took the bouquet from her and tossed it aside. "It'll come in handy afterwards," he thought.

"You look perfect, whore," whispered Ray in her ear. He looked directly into her eyes and nodded at her, signaling for the time to continue. Jessica dropped to her knees while he still held her hands. This deviated from her wedding. It reminded her she wasn't the wife, she was an object. A sex object. Property of Master Ray. Nothing more. From now onwards, she was only to be used and abused. Her feelings had no relevance for anyone. Her life's sole purpose would be to entertain men and women in any form they desire. A single tear ran down her cheek and dropped at the mere thought of it.

Roger smiled with a weird, twisted sense of satisfaction. He was one of those men about whom Abraham Lincoln once said, "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." He had all the power that came from Rachael. There were affirmative signs of mental illness in him, but she never worked to fix it. She feared if he gets better, then he might want to go back to his daughter. Rachael had lost her father once and wasn't willing to lose one again.

"All the masters and mistresses, along with their slaves, here we gather to witness the unholy union between a whore with her master for the eternity. This union will be bound by the legality of our God, which is above any law humans can ever make. Our whore here will make her unbreakable vows about God being her witness. As you all know, a whore can hide her illegal actions from the courts established by human, but can she hide from God's court?" Roger made the announcement to the audience and placed the last question, knowing exactly what the response would be.

"No, there's no hiding from God," responded the crowd unanimously.

There were all kinds of people in the crowd. Religious, atheists and agnostics. But all played their part in her further degradation equally. For rich folks, religion is just a tool for their own convenience. Roger had deep knowledge about Jessica's fears. Hanna had raised her kids like her parents raised her: Catholic. Mike gave up on religion in his early twenties. As life got busier, Jessica couldn't find much time for church, but she still was afraid of God. Roger planned to use this fear against her.

"That's correct. No one can hide their sins from God. So, Professor Whore, we all have gathered here to witness your eternal vow towards your Master Ray. Be loud, clear and precise with your vows. Let's hear them," said Roger, pretending to be a messenger of God.

After listening to words from her father, Jessica had too many tears flowing from her eyes. She was silently sobbing, trying not to make an audible noise. This no longer felt like an acting gig. This would become real for her. How can she vow herself to this monster? She tried to speak, but only air came out of her mouth, no words. "I should protest. I didn't think this through. This is bad. I can't do it. But if I don't, I'll be stuck here permanently. They will force me eventually and punish me as well for not cooperating with them. It's a terrible idea but I must go through with it," she thought in her head. Her thoughts were conflicting. It was a moral and religious dilemma for her. If she vows now, she won't be able to break it and if she doesn't, then there'll be hell on earth for her. "I'll think of something later. For now, if I need any chance at getting my life back, I must go through with this," she convinced herself.

"We don't have forever, whore. Do you want to make your vows to your master?" asked Roger.

"Yes, sir." Jessica took a deep breath and tried to remember the words from the script.

I, Professor Whore, am making my vows to Master Ray, with God being my witness. From this moment, I vow to be the property of my humble master. I have no value of my own. My master creates any value, if he desires. I am a worthless set of holes solely designed by God for the entertainment of my master and his designates. He owns every right to humiliate and degrade me whenever he desires. I am merely an object meant to fulfil his or any of his designates' desires. Objects do not have emotions or feelings. Hence, mine does not matter. Under this union, I willfully denounce any right to the word, 'No'. He owns me, my body and my soul, until death do us part. Master Ray, please accept this worthless whore as your property to own for the rest of her days.

Tears kept flowing endlessly as she continued reciting her excessively extreme vows written by her tormentors. These were too much for her emotional stability. The giant arrogant smirk on Ray's face didn't help either. To make matters worse, she could see the sense of satisfaction on her own father's face through her peripherals.

"Wonderful. Master Ray, do you accept the vows of this worthless whore? Do you accept her as your property for life?" continued Roger with an excitement in his voice.

"I do," said Ray with a giant smile on his face. "I finally got what I wanted," thought Ray. He quickly slipped a custom ring on her finger, replacing her old wedding ring. Jessica felt it was like a hard punch in her gut. She looked at the ring and saw a diamond studded gold ring. "It must be really expensive," she thought. But upon close inspection, she noticed the ring had a massive diamond at the top, followed by small diamonds at the center of the gold ring. One side of the space left for gold had the word OWNED inscribed and the other side had the word WHORE. Anyone could clearly read the words if she wasn't careful with it.

"Never dare to remove this ring from your finger. It'll be the most egregious crime to remove this ring for any reason. Punishment will be most severe," whispered Ray in her ear.

"To remind everyone present here what the vows mean, I would like to recite Matthew 5:33," said Roger as he continued to recite the verse.

Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by

them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself,

but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

"Translation from the world English Bible," he continued.

Again you have heard that it was said to them

of old time, 'You shall not make false vows,

but shall perform to the Lord your vows.'

"Here the gospel clearly states you should not make false vows," said Roger. He chose and explained the verse, trying to suit his own narrative. It was intentional and planned to play with the psychological nature of Jessica. Roger could see that the effects were as expected. She had expressions of disgust and regret on her face.

"Since the holy God is our witness here, Professor Whore cannot break her vows. She is bound to her master till death do them part. Hence, I announce her as the property of Master Ray. You may use her now," said Roger. Everyone in the crowd cheered and clapped after his last words as if it was the most normal wedding ever. Instead, this wasn't even a wedding. This was something totally fucked up.

Ray left her hands and lifted the veil. "Open my zip," commanded Ray. Still shocked by the events, she hesitated for a couple of seconds, but then continued to proceed with her task. He was too excited already and had a massive hard on. "I need some quick release," he thought. As his cock sprang out of his trouser, he made his next command, "open up."

Jessica followed the command. He forcefully thrusted his hard cock inside her throat with a single push. He didn't give her any time to adjust to the length or girth of his cock. This sudden push hurts her more than she would have imagined. She tried to block his forceful thrusts instinctively, but then he commanded her to lock her hands behind her back. What followed next wasn't a blowjob. He was fucking her throat forcefully with all his strength. He had no regard for her discomfort or pain. After all, she was just an object. And objects don't feel pain.

The powerful thrusts with intense speed would not last long. After a few minutes, he pulled out and deposited his massive load on her face. As the first batch dropped on her right eyebrow, she closed her eyes. It covered her forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and her chin. The excitement that built up from several hours caused him the biggest load of his life.

Jessica waited to close her mouth or swallow the small batch that dropped inside her mouth. She didn't want to decide anything without explicit command from her master.

"Stand up and show your face to our wonderful guests," commanded Ray. He had his now flaccid cock back inside his trouser. Jessica followed the new command and showed his cum covered face with the mouth still open. Several flashes reminded her that every second of this humiliation was being recorded by professionals.

Emily sat in the front row next to Rachael, and Jessica could see the look of disgust in her eyes. Her best friend can no longer look at her as equal anymore. This reminder brought more tears to her eyes. Her hands still locked behind her back; she didn't notice Ray moving behind her. From behind her, his hands came to her front and grabbed the top of her dress. In a flash of a second, with all his power, he ripped the dress apart, forcing her naked tits to pop out of her dress for the entire audience's viewing pleasure.

"Stay still. Do not dare to move an inch unless explicitly ordered," whispered Ray in her ear from behind.

Jessica took a deep breath through her nose and fought the urge to hide her tattooed tits. She saw as Emily stood up in shock. Emily did not know about her body modifications until now. Her shining tits looked wonderfully exotic with those amazing tattoos and piercings. Emily had never seen such a detailed and well-crafted piece of art on anyone's body before.

He pinched her nipples hard. Then, grabbing the ends of her massive piercings, twisted and pulled them hard as well. He kept ongoing until he heard a loud scream from his new property. She took deep breaths as he dropped her nipples to reduce the sudden sharp pain she felt. He got back a few seconds later and handed her the bouquet. "It's time for this now," he whispered.

Ray turned towards the crowd and announced, "now we have little time left. But for now, my property will decide her co-owner for the rest of the night. She will turn and throw the bouquet back. Whoever catches the bouquet will be her co-owner with me for her first night. Plus, the co-owner gets to sample the property here before we head back to my bedroom."

Jessica turned around and closed her eyes. She was begging God for some help. "Please let it be anyone other than Emily. I'm already too humiliated in front of her." Taking a deep breath, she tossed the bouquet behind. Ray had commanded her to turn around until he commands. This was all a plan. The toss of the bouquet was always going to have only one result. It was just to give her a false sense of choice and randomness. This plants an idea in her head that she made this choice. An illusion of fair play.

"Who caught your bouquet? Take a wild guess, whore," whispered Ray in her ear.

Jessica thought for a few seconds and replied the first name she thought, and replied, "mistress Rachael?"

"No. Turn around to see your new co-owner for the rest of the night," commanded Ray.

Jessica nervously turned around and tears began rolling down again as she saw her best friend holding the bouquet. "How much worse can this night get?" she thought.

Emily tossed the bouquet aside and walked up towards the stage. Jessica felt she had no one on her side. Somehow, every person around her was actively plotting her demise. "Am I really a meaningless object created by God for entertainment and pleasure of others? If not, then why does everyone want me to be one?" she thought as she saw her best friend climbing the stairs to the stage.

Emily opened her Louis Vuitton handbag and pulled out a thick gold chain. It was four inches long and had hooks on both ends. She stared at Jessica's nipple rings for several seconds. It was too detailed. The horns on the devil's fang were connected to form a semi-ring. The purpose of it was to hold attachments like chains.

1...45678...10