Teachers Make the Best Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in again to mount her and began to rub the head of my dick around her pussy lips. My pre-come and her juices made her very wet and excited. As I teased her, she began pushing up trying to impale her cunt on my huge dick. I pushed it in a little ways and she pushed back to get me in deeper but Steve interrupted waiving a condom. That totally broke the mood and so I pulled out. Megan told Steve to join her in bathroom. I could hear her talking and then they returned and she kissed me deeply on the lips while Steve sat on the other bed. She instructed Steve to take off all of his cloths and be a good boy otherwise he would be denied his treat later. Wank if you want too, she said.

Megan told me that she wanted me to bareback her. Steve looked at me for my approval. I said to them both, are you OK with that, I am not fixed and very potent. I may not be able to pull out and cannot take responsibility here. Megan spoke up and said, I aya want it like that.

She laid back on the bed with her legs spread and said now where were we. Woody had gone to sleep so she had to bring him back to life, I said. Steve and she both started to suck me again and within moments the flag was flying high. I asked her what she wanted? Megan said, "you. I want your black cock in my white married pussy, right honey" as she looked at Steve. She begged me to fuck her hard and deep. She said, "please pinch my nipples hard now." I could see how horny she was as she was shivering and still leaking all down her legs. "I want you to totally take me in every way," she said, "There is nothing like the feel of a hard dick in my pussy, fucking away. There is nothing like having a big black cock in me! I love the way you fucked my white pussy, it is delicious and I want more." We continued to kiss as she smelled of alcohol and sex.

I pulled myself to my knees and spread her legs to get into the mounting position. I was going to pound that pussy like she had never had. I put my dick at the entrance and she impaled herself trying to get me to go even deeper. I thought well if that is what you want, that is what you'll get as I pushed deep into her pussy from the loving missionary position. I was sucking her tits with ever thrust-she loved it.

She was getting what she wanted and Steve was getting a show of his life, while he wanked his little Winnie. I was sucking on her tits and stroking her as hard as I could. I was worried about how hard we fucked but she loved it and told me not to stop. I must have been penetrating her cervix as it felt like a flower had opened up and then closed around me as we stroked. She purred softly and within minutes her breathing quickened and she shook in an orgasm. Her legs shivered under me. I was relentless in stroking and she began to buck again and again in a huge orgasm. I groaned that I was coming. She pulled her legs up grabbing her ankles to get it all the way in her and said, "give it to me lover, fill my pussy up with your cum." I came in her as she wrapped her legs around me to hold me in place as we collapsed in each other's arms.

I kissed her and our eyes met as thought in a trance. We kissed again and she reached for me asking to suck me clean. After a quick cleaning, we calmed down and began kissing passionately for a long time. i then laid with her in the spooning position. She had been totally taken.

I got hard again as we spooned, but she let out a low moan indicating that she was too exhausted to continue. She quickly got up and put her small panties on and climbed into bed with me. Steve looked over and said hey what about me. I didn't come yet. She actually asked me for my approval to go help Steve with his little problem. I said OK but he cannot enter you, I don't want his DNA mixed with ours, lover. Do what you need but no fucking. She kissed me and said, I'll be right back. It was clear that she planned on sleeping with me all night and that we were going to be like rabbits latter.

She went over to Steve wearing her panties and began to stroke his cock. They moved into a 69 position and Steve pulled her wet panties off and began eating her pussy and my creampie as she jerked on him. Within a few minutes she was coming and he did too, all over his bed.

She kissed him, tucked him in, and then returned under the covers in our bed as I spooned up to her. Her blonde hair drapped over me as I kissed her back and neck; she smelled so much like a women it got me hot again.

This gave me a chubby and Megan felt it on her backside and smiled as I pushed it inside of her. What an unusual feeling to be looking across to the other bed at Steve while being inside his wife. I whispered to Megan how good she felt and she reached back over her shoulder to kiss me goodnight with me still inside her pussy. She said lets dose a bit thinking we would make love later in the early morning. By this time her hair was strewn, her tits looked like they had been stung by bees with love bites, and her cunt was soaked from front to back now.

With me inside her, we dosed off for over an hour. I awoke thinking of her beautiful pussy and got hard again. I reached around to play with her clit and to finger her pussy. I gently rub her clit in an attempt to wake her. She let out a soft moan and I knew she was ready again for our round II. I softly rubbed her clit while rhythmically touching her in sync with her moans. She was fully back and so I entered her and stroked her from behind as she pushed back to meet my soft thrusts. While rotating my hips, I fucked her from behind and continued to caress her clit.

She moaned softly as I stroked her pussy before she raised up on top in a reverse cowgirl-she leaned forward and gave me a clear shot of her beautiful ass. I touched her ass and she jumped up a bit and I knew that was off limits. I continued to stroke her from the back as she rose up and down on my BBC. She was moaning softly and within minutes her breathing quickened and she shuttered to an orgasm. I felt her run down my leg as I continued stroking. She came again violently. She moaned loudly and yelled for me to fuck her deeper. Each forceful stroke made her beautiful belly bulge out. She did the best she could to control moans not wanting to wake Steve but the fucking of her cunt and circling of her clit were making her cry out loudly.

She was very wet and her head was thrown back indicating that she was about to come again. I squeezed her tits and fucked her harder from behind. She began to moan and pant loudly, "Yes, Yes, fuck my pussy, Larry, I want your baby" she said—"fuck me hard with your big black cock, cummm with me as she shuttered to another huge climax." Her moaning woke Steve who looked on in admiration.

She realized what she had said, as I continued to fuck and finger her hard until she begged me to stop. She begged me to, "Come with me she yelled, squirt me, right in my pussy!, I want to feel your hot semen shooting inside of me." Megan, I want to but if we do, I want it to be our love c***d and to shoot in you while in the missionary position as we look each other in the eyes during our climax. I knew she loved her tits pinched and so while making love I rolled her onto her back and began to suck her nipples to get them hard. I could see clearly that Megan already had hickey marks from earlier but I want to give her a few more love bites to remember this night as I sucked her breast flesh. I rubbed the head of my big black dick around her pussy lips as she squirmed, and then slowly slid it in her until our pelvics met.

I wanted to have super-connected sex. Knowing that simultaneous climaxing during intercourse can be as allusive as winning the lottery; I was determined to make it happen tonight. If she wanted my baby, I was going to give it to her while making love and not just lust.

i entered her all the way and continued to move in and out of her pussy with a flurry of short thrusts followed by a few long strokes deep into her pussy. The shallow penetrations were only half way in the beginning followed by deeper full length penetrations as I felt her flower open fully. It was working and we got locked into this wonderful rhythm of stroking and rotating our hips. i could feel her open wider, and with every stroke my lovely Megan was getting close to an intercourse climax. A moment later Megan's lovely hips started to buck as she cried out in ecstasy I'mmm going to cum, cumm with me. Four more strokes and she came bucking uncontrollably with several huge jerking spasms. She was orgasming continuously as her body jerked to and fro. She moved wildly begging me to cum in her. I couldn't hold back. I announced I was cumming, and as our eyes met as if in a trance I grunted and she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me to her. We're cumming baby she moaned.

I let out a torrent of black seed as we both melted together. I grunted over and over as I shot my baby seed in her again. With her legs pulling me into her, she moaned and we kissed for nearly a minute before I rolled on my back exhausted. I heard Steve wacking himself off to our climax in his bed. "Larry," Megan said, "I think I love you," as we cuddled and fell off to sleep again.

The next morning, Megan woke after some coaxing and told me that she had a great evening and thanked me. Megan was totally satisfied and was coming back to life. Then she whispered to me, "I love the way you fuck my white pussy, it is delicious. I am a white slut for your black cock and I admit it, what can I say?" I told her that I wanted to make love to her while Steve was still asleep across from us but he heard us rustling and sat up on the side of the bed. Our night was over but she asked me to shower with her and we entered the bathroom, brushed our teeth together and then jumped into the shower in preparation for breakfast.

She confessed that she wanted to see more of me and asked if someday in the near future I would come back to Tulsa so that she could be taken in her marital bed. Of course I said yes and Megan responded, "When? I will work to get Steve onboard." Recently she told me they had been watching a lot of BBC porn and she would find one showing a lover in their marital bed to share with Steve and to think about me. We kissed passionately and I didn't want the shower to end. Steve knocked on the door saying I need to use the latrine. I held her in a loving embrace for as long as I could before we moved out of the bathroom to get dressed. Steve ran in and while he was readying himself, Megan and I had our last embrace kissing passionately before getting dressed. She grabbed me and at the same time I felt her pussy saying, "I will remember this until we meet again."

While at breakfast they hardly said a word. Jokingly I asked what we are doing tonight. They said, "We know you must be getting on down the road" but mused that, "I had their phone number, and that if I was every in Tulsa to look them up."

12