Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 07

Story Info
The teacher picks a naughty and nubile virgin to be his pet.
7.7k words
4.68
40.6k
53
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher's Nubile Virgin Pet

A warmth engulfed my cock as I stood before my class. The students were all glaring at me. They had their arms folded across their chests. They shook their heads in abject disgust. They had fury written across their faces. They were not happy with me. They were furious. I could see it in their eyes. They wanted to hurt me.

"And that's why... you should let me... fuck you all," I said.

"You're the worst teacher, Mr. Miller!" shouted Darcy. "I never should have given you that belt. You did bad things with it!"

"I didn't want to fuck you," Latasha shouted. "Ugh, that's so nasty. You're old, Mr. Miller!"

"You made me eat out my mother," Veronica hissed, her black hair spilling around her angry face. "That's so gross. That's incest! You're disgusting!"

"A pig!" Tonya cried.

"Icky!" April added.

"Me no like you!" Sakura said.

All my students were shouting at me as that warmth increased. That need to cum built and built in me. I groaned, my dick throbbing as that warmth suckled. I swayed, bewildered. Why did they all hate me now.

"But you loved it when I fucked you," I cried. "You all loved it."

"How could you molest the students, Mr. Miller," Dean Brown demanded, her arms folded before her. "That's a spanking. Bend over the desk right now!"

"But... but..." I spluttered, that warmth growing insistent. The sucking was so strong. I shuddered. The classroom wavered. Faded. I gasped and opened my eyes. I stared up at the ceiling, panting. I was in my bed. It creaked.

A warm mouth worked up and down my cock. I sat up to see... Cassandra. Right, right, I took Cassandra as my sex slave. She wore my collar and now the Hispanic girl bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

I groaned and fell back on the pillows. The nightmare had passed. I had that power. I could fuck my students. I shuddered as that warm mouth suckled with passion on my cock. The naughty and nubile Cassandra worshiped me. My barely legal sex slave loved me.

She savored every moment of suckling on me. She worked that naughty mouth up and down my cock. It was an incredible delight to feel her nursing on me with that hungry mouth. She bobbed her head with such hunger.

It was an incredible delight to have her worshiping me like that. I groaned, my heart pounding. My face contorted as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with such wild hunger. I groaned out my delight.

"Damn, Cassandra," I panted. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's real good. Fuck, you know what you're doing."

She moaned around my cock. Her tongue danced around my crown.

"Yes, yes, I made the right decision to make you my sex slave, didn't I?" I panted.

She moaned around my cock and bobbed her head. She nursed with passion. She suckled with that might. She nursed with all that hunger. She had such an amazing mouth. I loved it. I groaned, my face contorted with delight. My chest rose and fell.

The pressure in my balls hurtled towards that amazing release. My sex slave knew what she was doing. She had a hungry mouth. A delicious mouth. My hands grabbed the sheets. I gripped them and gasped out my rapture.

"Fuck!"

I fired my cum into my sex slave's mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's it. That's fucking it, Cassandra!"

She moaned as I basted her mouth with my cum. I groaned, firing blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I hosed her down. It was an incredible delight to do this. It was amazing to pump her full of my spunk. I loved it. I savored it with all my might.

I groaned, my face contorting with rapture. I fired more and more of my seed into Cassandra's hungry mouth. She suckled down all my cum. Pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered as I erupted one last time.

"Damn," I groaned.

She gulped down the last of my cum then kept suckling. Like she was hungry for more of my spunk. I was so glad to feel her mouth nursing on me. It felt wonderful as my orgasm descended into the buzzing afterglow.

My alarm went off.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE--

I slapped it off and groaned, "Well done, Cassandra. You're going to make a perfect sex slave."

She popped her mouth off my dick and groaned, "You mean that, Mr. Miller? I'll really be a perfect sex slave?"

"Yes," I said. "You want to be my sex slave, don't you? To serve me. Love me. Take care of me."

"I do," she said. "I cleaned your house so much last night. It's so clean."

"I saw," I said and groaned. "I have to get ready for work. And you have to get ready for school."

"Yes, Master," she moaned and rolled out of bed. She stood up naked, her young body gorgeous. Tight and toned, her boobs round. I caught a glimpse of her clit piercing gleaming amid her shaved folds. Then her pierced nipples looked so delicious. Her bleached-blonde hair danced around her shoulders. "Let's get you in the shower."

I smiled as I rolled out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. Her ass could lead men to anything. It was a gorgeous ass.

She started the shower as I took my morning piss. I slipped in after her. It was tight in there with her. Especially once the soap started being rubbed on our bodies. Her round boobs and pierced nipples rubbing over my chest and back. My cock grew hard and slid over her slippery belly and cute rump.

It was inevitable that I would pin her to the wall, the shower spraying on my back, and ram it into her tight asshole. To just spear my cock into her backdoor. Lubed by the soap, her anal ring stood no chance against my hard thrust.

"Master!" she moaned as my dick plowed into her bowels. I slipped into that velvety heaven, my sex slave trembling against the wall. "Yes, yes, yes, I love your dick in my asshole, Master!"

"Cassandra," I groaned, loving this girl's anal sheath around my dick. "You are amazing. Damn, I love being in your bowels."

"Good," she moaned squeezing her anal sheath around my dick. "You have to love every bit of me, Master."

"I do?" I asked, drawing back my hips and slamming into her tight, velvety asshole.

"I'm your sex slave, Master," she groaned, her bowels gripping me. "If you don't love every bit of me, then you won't fuck me. And that's my first job. To be fucked by you. To please you. Mmm, I want to please you, Master. You gave me this wonderful home, this wicked job, and all this pleasure."

I fucked her asshole hard and groaned, "I love every bit of you, Cassandra. I am going to fuck you hard, slave. Your ass. Your pussy. Your fucking mouth. You are mine to use."

"Yes, Master!" she moaned in delight, her bowels squeezing about my dick. "Use me. Yes, yes, yes, I am the best teacher's sex slave! I love this, Master!"

I groaned, fucking her hard. I plowed into her with force. I hammered her velvety bowels with everything that I had. I groaned, ramming into her with all my might. The shower sprayed across my back and butt as I fucked her.

I gripped her wet hips, ramming my cock into her bowels again and again. My nuts tightened as they slapped into her flesh. I grunted. My moans and her groans echoed through the bathroom. She squeezed about me, massaging me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, loving the feel of her tight anal sheath about me. "Fuck, that's good. That's real good. Yes, yes, just keep squeezing that ass around my dick."

"Yes, Master!" she moaned. "¡Mierda! I feel that in my cunt, Master. The heat. It melts to my pussy. I am going to cum so hard on your dick. I love when you fuck me! I hope you fuck me every day! Yes, yes, use my body! I'm our sex slave!"

"That makes you so wet, doesn't it?" I grunted, hammering her hard and fast.

"So wet, Master!" she moaned.

I slid my hand around her waist and down her shaved pubic mound. I slid over her wet pussy lips. I felt the heat of her passion. I brushed her pierced clit, playing with the ring. She moaned, her bowels clamping down my dick ramming into her.

I fucked her with passion. I plowed into her with force. I thrust into her again and again. I loved how she squeezed about me. How she gripped me with that amazing anal sheath. I savored how she held me. Massaged me as I rubbed at her wet cunt.

"Yes, yes, you are soaked," I moaned, my fingers and hand dripping with her cream. I rubbed at her pierced clit, too. I massaged her bud and played with the ring.

She gasped, her asshole squeezing tight about my dick. "Master!"

"Mmm, let me feel that ass cumming on my dick, Cassandra," I growled. "I want to feel that asshole climaxing on my dick, slave. I own your body!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her asshole squeezing hard about my dick, massaging me. She brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. "That's so good, Master! Use my asshole! Bugger me. Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum! ¡Mierda!"

I slammed into her asshole and groaned as her bowels writhed around my dick.

Her pussy gushed juices that really soaked my hand. I rubbed at her clit. I frigged her pierced bud as I drove my cock into her spasming asshole. I loved the way her bowels rippled about me. I groaned at the heat suckling at me.

"Fuck!" I snarled.

My balls burst with the pressure building in them. I erupted into my sex slave's asshole.

Her flesh writhed around me. Her hot, velvety sheath suckled at my spurting dick. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. The pleasure was so intense. So outstanding. I bucked through the ecstasy slamming through me.

"Yes!" I groaned as her asshole milked my cock. She worked out my cum from my nuts. "Oh, Cassandra, you wicked slave!"

"Yes, yes, use my asshole, Master!" she squealed, her bowels rippling around me. "I love being used by you, Master! Love it!"

I grunted as I fired the last of my cum into her bowels. I panted, savoring that wonderful delight. She had such a great anal sheath. She made me feel amazing. I shuddered, the shower spraying on my back as I panted from that amazing orgasm.

She was a delight. A wonderful sex slave. I was so glad that I had claimed her. Rescued her from her life of mediocrity and pain. She would never have had a good ending to it. Not in her situation. I pulled out of her, groaning.

"Let me just get that dick clean, Master," she purred and grabbed the bar of Irish Spring soap. She lathered up and started washing off my cock.

We had to dress fast. She put on her maid uniform as I drew on a pair of slacks and a button-down shirt. I didn't bother with a tie. I wouldn't be wearing it for long. We left my apartment and headed to my Tesla. I drove us to the college.

As we headed inside, arriving before most of the students had shown up, I told her, "I want you to be up on stage with me during the assembly that will be happening in second period."

"Yes, Master," she purred.

I kissed her and squeezed her ass beneath her skirt then sent her on her way to class. I headed up to my own. I got there and found myself just stripping naked. I was the best teacher I could do whatever I wanted. I laid the belt down across the desk and sank in my chair.

My first class was pre-algebra with a bunch of freshmen. They started filing in, full of all those hopeful smiles and eager grins. There were some cuties in this class. Britney was the first one to arrive and licked her lips at the sight of me. Juana was hot on her heels, the Hispanic cutie going wide-eyed at the sight of my cock. Tricia and Carla both burst into giggles when they came in and sat down whispering about me.

But it was Darcy that I wanted to see.

She came in with her blonde hair spilling around her shoulders. Her blue eyes glowed with delight as I motioned her to my desk. She moved before me, her slender form trembling. The eighteen-year-old cutie had such rosy cheeks. She wore a dress with white tights that vanished beneath it.

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she said, her eyes falling on the belt. "Did you like your gift?"

"I loved it," I said. "Did you know about its special properties?"

"Special properties?" she asked. "It's not just a belt?"

"No, no," I said. "Where did you get the belt? Off the internet? Some weird second-hand store?"

"I got it at Target," she said. "I saw it and I just thought it was perfect for you."

"Target?" I found that so shocking. "Just at a department store?"

"Yep," she said, rocking back and forth. "I knew it's weird, but I just thought you had to have it. I couldn't help myself. I'm so glad that you're loving it. You truly are the best teacher in the whole world, Mr. Miller. I'm so thrilled that I have you for my teacher."

I loved her enthusiasm. It was so wonderful. "You have a crush on me, don't you, Darcy."

She blushed even more, squirming with such delicious intensity. "I do, Mr. Miller. I know you probably have some beautiful girlfriend or something, but... I do. I really, really do have a crush on you."

I smiled at that. It made my dick so hard. "Would you like to be my teacher's pet, Darcy?"

She squealed in excitement. She bounced up and down, her blonde hair flying. I had thought of what the perfect reward would be, and I had figured it out. Darcy was just the perfect girl to have as my pet. She was beautiful, smart, and deserved to be singled out above all the other girls I taught.

She gave me this belt. She deserved to have a permanent relationship with me.

"Then get naked," I said. "I can't have a teacher's pet that is wearing her clothes. Do pets ever wear clothes?"

"My mom makes her pug wear sweaters," she said. "But he doesn't really like them."

"See," I said as she started unbuttoning her dress. "You deserve to be naked so that I, and everyone else, can see how beautiful and cute you are."

Her cheeks went even more scarlet. They burned as she gushed, "You think I'm cute, Mr. Miller?"

"God, yes," I groaned as she kept unbuttoning that dress of hers, revealing a light-blue bra cupping those small tits of hers. There were little, white hearts on the cup.

I groaned as she pulled off her dress and revealed her petite form. She had such a delicious one, too, just so gorgeous. I loved how she had just a bit of curve to her waist and hips. Her thighs, clad in her white tights, were gorgeous.

She slid those off next, revealing her panties were also sky-blue with white hearts on them. Almost like special clouds drifting across her pubic mound. I licked my lips as she bent over, her blonde hair swaying around her face.

She stepped out of her tights and lost her flat shoes in the process. She then reached behind her and, with a big smile on her lips, undid her bra. She wasn't shy about showing off those small tits of hers. I groaned as those little mounds, those A-cup darlings, came into view.

"Yes," I groaned at how cute her pink nipples were. "Oh, those are just adorable tits!"

"Thank you, Mr. Miller," she gushed as she stood there with her small tits out.

"Now let's see that yummy pussy. I bet you have a cute, blonde bush, don't you?"

She nodded and hooked her panties. Behind her, the class was watching in awe. The boys were all getting to see her naked ass appear as she bent over to slide them off. Her cute titties had a firm quiver to them. She stepped out of her panties.

Yes, she had a gorgeous, blonde bush that did little to hide her tight slit. A virgin pussy just begging for my big dick to ram into. My cock throbbed as my teacher's pet straightened. She stood before me, showing me her naked flesh. She was gorgeous. Just an amazing sight to stare at.

"We still have a few minutes before class, don't we," I said and picked up my belt. I walked around the desk. "I don't have a collar and leash for my pet yet, but we can improvise, can't we?"

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned, her bush gleaming with dewdrops.

I slid the belt around her pale, slender throat. I worked the tongue through the metal mouth and cinched it tight about her neck. I held the end and led her out of the classroom. She followed like a good teacher's pet.

I paraded her out into the halls. The students still lingering, putting off going into their first-period class for as long as possible, got to see my new pet. The guys stared with envy. The girls, too. They were just envious of different people.

I stopped by Ms. Teller's class. "My, my," my girlfriend said in delight. "Is that Darcy."

"She's officially become my teacher's pet," I told Ms. Teller. "Isn't she just adorable?"

"Oh, she is," Ms. Teller moaned, her eyes lighting up. "Just delicious. You're going so perfect to be his teacher's pet. I am so glad he has you."

"Thank you, Ms. Teller," the naughty girl said.

Ms. Teller reached out and pinched her nipple. "You just do whatever he says. I promise you that he'll be as amazing with you. He's such a great teacher." She leaned in. "And his cock will feel so wonderful in you twat."

The girl quivered.

I drew her out of the classroom, winking at Ms. Teller. My girlfriend put her fingers to her lips, forming a V, and fluttered her tongue between them. She winked at me. I grinned. Oh, I was going to eat my pet out. I would make her explode.

I led her back to my classroom. She was so excited, bouncing with her steps, the belt around her throat. She looked so adorable naked like that. In my classroom, the students were all talking. They shut up when we entered. The boys groaned. The girls whimpered.

"I want you to work on the problems on page 58," I said. "In silence. I have important things to discuss with my pet. Like how delicious her pussy tastes and how great her cunt feels around my cock. Things like that. There's no need for you to talk or be distracted by it."

The students all gasped, "Yes, Mr. Miller!"

Books flew open. Pencils scratched. The sounds of my students working filled the classroom.

My dick throbbed as I turned back to my teacher's pet. She was such a delicious thing. She was just a cutie. I wanted to fuck her hard. I guided her to my desk and pushed her back so she sat on it. She spread her legs wide, her small breasts rising and falling. I gripped the belt about her neck and leaned over her.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"A little," she whimpered. "But more excited that I'm your pet, Mr. Miller. I'll be such a good pet. Whatever you need, I'll do it."

"Good," I said, cupping her face with my free hand. The other gripped the belt. I lifted her chin and claimed her lips in a kiss.

I savored the sweetness of the eighteen-year-old virgin's mouth. She had clearly never kissed anyone like this. Her lips were stiff, awkward. But they were wet and pliant. I worked my mouth on hers, and she responded.

My hand cupping her chin swept over the belt about her throat and down her collarbone. I soon cupped her budding mound, her hard nipple poking like a little pebble against my palm. She whimpered into the kiss as I played with her.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered as I did that. Her tongue met mine.

I swirled it about in her as I massaged her small breasts. The students worked behind us, Darcy's moans mixing with the rasp of graphite on paper.

I kissed her with passion, devouring her mouth. She groaned with such delight into my lips. It was incredible. She made my dick so hard. I ached to be in her, but I held off. I wanted to make her cum. To devour her virgin pussy first.

I broke the kiss and ducked down low. I found her other breast. The one I wasn't massaging. I latched onto her small, pink nipple. My lips rubbed on her areola as I suckled on her. She gasped in delight. Her head danced, blonde hair flying about her.

"Mr. Miller," the cutie whimpered. "Oh, Mr. Miller. That feels so good."

I winked at her as I suckled on her nipple. I loved the delightful whimpers as I loved her little nub. I massaged her breast with my other hand. She quivered. The scent of a spicy pussy grew in my nose. That wonderful aroma of her juicy cunt.