Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 09

Story Info
A naughty mommy wants to star in amateur porn.
7.5k words
4.71
27.4k
37
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Mommy's Porn Desire

The assembly was over and classes had resumed. I moved through the empty halls, late thanks to having fun with my girlfriend, my teacher's pet, and my sex slave. Ms. Teller, my redheaded girlfriend and fellow math teacher, would be in her class already while Cassandra, my Latina sex slave maid, was off to attend her lessons.

But my pet was with me. Darcy, the eighteen-year-old blonde cutie who had given me the belt yesterday, followed me naked through the halls. I had the belt around her neck as a makeshift leash, my left hand holding the leather. Her bare feet slapped on the floor.

She was a wonderful pet. Obedient and happy, playful and nubile. I had popped her cherry and pumped her pussy full of cum. If I hadn't bred her today, she would be soon. She was such a delicious girl. She definitely deserved this reward for giving me the belt.

Well, it was really my reward, but thanks to the power of the belt, she believed it was hers, too.

She couldn't tell me where it had come from. It was like it had dropped out of some other reality with the sole purpose of altering this one. Shifting the fundamental laws of nature or maybe by picking it up I had shifted into a reality where I could get away with my deviant desires.

They had utterly corrupted me. And it had happened so fast. Once I had a taste for it, how could I let my true feelings out? All those desires bottled up were now galloping through me. No longer did I have to pretend that human nature wasn't a thing.

I could admit the truth: that women were the caretakers and nurturers. That they needed to be loved, protected, and stay at home to have their husbands' babies and raise happy families. Something had broken in that order of things. Something vital.

But I would restore it.

Of course, exceptional girls would still be allowed to pursue their academic achievements, and those who just were not fit for being wives and mothers would have to find new roles: sex slaves.

But there had always been more females than males by that slight margin.

I reached my classroom. It was third period, the class that had the problematic Veronica Smythe. She was certainly not worthy of being a wife and mother. An Instagram slut who would be needed in the adult film industry. Her and her mother both.

What I hadn't expected was to find Mrs. Smythe sitting in the desk beside her daughter. The MILF was wearing a plummeting dress of plum. A sheath dress that hugged her large breasts and quivered in delight when she saw me.

"Uh, Mrs. Smythe?" I asked, leading my teacher's pet across the classroom to my desk. "What are you doing here today?"

"I'm here to watch over my little porn star," she said, putting a hand familiarly on her daughter's thigh. Veronica was definitely wearing the new dress code in a jean skirt so short that it would be hard-pressed to cover anything when she bent over. "And I was hoping to film a scene with you and her during the lunch break. Some mother/daughter/teacher porn."

My dick, exposed to all to see, throbbed in delight at the prospect. "Yes, I can do that. Sounds perfect."

"Porn?" whispered my teacher's pet. I glanced at Darcy. Her cheeks were so red.

"Never watched it?" I whispered back.

She shook her head. "Mom says it's nasty stuff and full of men objectifying women."

"That it is," I said. "That's what makes it wonderful." I rubbed her head. "But you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. You won't need it. I'll keep your cute, little body satiated."

She beamed at me, such love in her crystal-blue eyes. She was a delight.

I glanced at the students. "Well, I believe you all were at the assembly and heard the new rules."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," chorused back at me, the girls all staring with such attention at me. The guys were clearly trying to keep their eyes on my face.

"Okay," I said. "Melissa." A brunette with a round face and what I hoped were perky tits beneath her baggy top, perked up. "You are the only girl in class with grades good enough to keep working at math. 3.9 is impressive, but I want you to get a 4.0. I have high hopes that you'll do wonders in the academic field."

"Thank you, Mr. Miller," she said, a huge smile on her cheeks. Her dimples shone.

"The rest of you girls--and I'm not including Veronica in that since she's on a special career path--are all perfect wife material. That's wonderful. None of you are in danger of being sex slaves. So, find your boyfriends. Right now. Grab the fella in here that you want to spend the rest of your life with. One of them is the guy for you. And he's the only you'll love and support the way a good wife should."

My words spilled over the girls. They all gasped and started getting up and moving around the room. It was almost like a bizarre form of musical chairs. They were all scrambling to get the ones they wanted. Some had to settle, but that was life. As they sat down by their lucky guy, one girl looked around, bewildered.

Poor Chrissy just hadn't been fast enough. She trembled, looking like she was about to cry. "M-Mr. Miller, does that m-mean I'm a s-sex slave?"

"Of course not," I said. I spotted Eric. He had the highest grades in the class. The nerd had cute Brenda sitting beside him. "Eric will be your future husband, too. You and Brenda are going to share him. You won't be jealous but love each other as much as him."

Such relief shone on her face as she headed over to sit with them. A bit of rearranging had to happen to get them to have their desks side by side, Eric in the middle, his two new girlfriends on either side of him. He beamed, looking like he was so lucky.

"And remember guys, you love your wives-to-be," I added. "It's your job to do amazing in school and get good jobs to care for them and your children. Use your wives for support, and make sure they get lots of orgasms. Don't be selfish. And, of course, experiment. Don't be afraid to do kinky things with each other."

The guys all nodded. Damien, on the football team, put his arm around Rosa protectively. She had a huge grin on her face. He was one of the most handsome guys on campus with those Nordic features and broad shoulders. But all the girls were happy to have their futures settled.

"Girls, help your boyfriends study. Give them incentives to do good. You can still learn the material to help them ace it." I smiled. "But you don't have to take tests any longer. Except our brilliant Melissa, of course."

She beamed at me, so happy to be singled out.

"Now, Melissa," I said, "you deserve a reward for being the best. Come up here. I'm going to fuck you so hard. Just pound you and make you squeal, then we'll get to work on the problems and have a small pop quiz."

The boys groaned while their girls giggled and whispered encouragements.

Melissa stood and headed to me in her jeans and a baggy sweater. She blushed as she reached me and said, "I'll make sure I fit the dress code tomorrow, Mr. Miller."

"I know you will," I said and cupped her face. I kissed her on the lips.

The nineteen-year-old girl had such a delicious mouth. The college coeds melted to me. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and swirled it around. She whimpered, kissing me with such hunger. I loved how she tasted. The flavor of her. She was a treat to kiss.

My hands slid down her baggy sweater to her jeans. I squeezed her rump through her pants. I loved the feel of her ass through the denim. I squeezed her while she whimpered against me. Veronica Smythe and her mother watched on. I felt them eager for their fun to begin.

I broke the kiss with Melissa and said, "Darcy, strip her naked and eat her out. I'm going to give the boys something to do."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," Darcy said with a bright smile.

She grabbed Melissa and pulled her to the side. Then my naughty pet pulled off the girl's sweater. Melissa thrust her arms in the air. She had on a plain, white bra that cupped her round boobs. I wondered if the poor thing even owned anything sexy, or if she would have to go shopping tonight.

Darcy deftly undid the girls' bra and pulled it off, too. Melissa's boobs came out. They were round and perky like I had hoped. Darcy cupped them and grinned at me as she kneaded those boobs. I winked at her. She was adorable.

I quickly gave the boys the pages to work on and told Eric to answer any questions. "I will, sir!"

"Our boyfriend is so smart," Brenda said to Chrissy who nodded her agreement. The two girls looked so happy.

Meanwhile, Darcy had sunk to her knees and unbuttoned Melissa's jeans. She yanked those off to reveal a pair of ugly, white panties. Just so boring. It would probably be best if Melissa just burned all her panties. I doubted she owned any that would qualify for the new and improved dress code.

Darcy whipped off those panties next. Melissa had a wild bush. Untamed. Darcy pressed her cute face into that thick, brown jungle. Melissa gasped. Her eyes widened. She groaned as Darcy feasted on her fellow schoolgirl's cunt.

Two barely legal girls having lesbian sex. It was a beautiful sight.

Melissa's round boobs jiggled with their perky plumpness. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth as Darcy worked her magic. My teacher's bet was so eager to obey. She gripped Melissa's nice ass, squeezing the girl while going to town on that pussy.

"Oh, wow," Melissa gasped. "Mr. Miller, she's... I mean... Oh, wow, she's just going wild on me. She's licking me. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"I know," I said, my dick so hard. "Darcy, you're doing great."

"Thank you, Mr. Miller!" squealed my pet, her voice muffled by hot muff.

Melissa's face twisted in delight. She whimpered and squirmed, her body trembling as she experienced the majesty of my pet's hot tongue. Darcy moaned, clearly loving what she did. She was such a good girl that way.

It was hot watching Melissa whimper, her head tossing from side to side. Her face contorted with the delight of this moment. She whimpered and groaned, her boobs quivering. She grabbed the back of Darcy's head, holding her in place.

"Yes, yes, yes," whimpered the honor student. "Oh, Darcy! Oh, wow, that tongue... That tongue of yours is so naughty."

"And you're so yummy!" Darcy cooed.

Melissa bucked and groaned, those perky tits of hers bouncing.

Her moans grew louder and louder as she rose towards her orgasm. My dick throbbed so hard. The boys were working hard now, their girlfriends whispering suggestions or helping their fella solve a problem they both didn't quite understand. Eric would answer any questions that came his way.

It was so hot. My attention was on Melissa's face. Her brown hair danced around her flushed cheeks. Her blue eyes sparkled. She looked so delicious. She glanced at me and bit her lower lip. She whimpered.

"Going to cum?" I asked with a smile. "Are you going to drown my pet with all your pussy cream?"

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Oh, my god, I... I... Yes!"

She bucked hard. Her face contorted as she moaned out her pleasure. Darcy's head moved, the naughty girl licking up the pussy cream gushing out of the schoolgirl's pussy. My dick throbbed at the sight, loving the lesbian passion.

Melissa's moans echoed through the classroom. Her passion sang out. Darcy did a fantastic job. I was so impressed by how long Melissa came. Then she started panting. Darcy pulled her face from the schoolgirl's thick bush, cream running down her face.

"Mmm, Darcy, amazing job," I said, stroking the crown of her head.

She beamed up at me.

I grabbed the belt about her throat and pulled her gently to her feet. I kissed her, tasting the sweet musk of Melissa. The flavor of the schoolgirl's pussy melted through my mouth. I licked it off Darcy's lips, loving it.

"You can masturbate while watching," I told my naughty pet. She beamed at me.

As she stepped aside to finger her twat, I stepped up before the panting Melissa. Her blue eyes fluttered, glassy with lust. I cupped her face and kissed her. I grabbed her hips and lifted her as I moved towards my desk. I sat her lithe body on it, her tongue dancing with mine.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me closer to her. I groaned as the tip of my cock nuzzled through her thick bush. Then I found the wet folds of her pussy. I throbbed in delight. Still kissing her, I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her barely legal slit.

I found the entrance to her pussy and thrust.

Only to be stopped by her hymen. She whimpered into my kiss. A virgin! My heart sang at the thrill of deflowering another schoolgirl. I pushed harder against her maidenhead. The elastic membrane stretched and stretched. She whimpered.

Her cherry popped.

I groaned as I became the first man to ever enter her cunt. I sank into the heaven of her deflowered pussy. Her juicy, tight sheath engulfed my cock. She held me in the silkiness of her hot flesh. She moaned into the kiss then broke it.

"Mr. Miller," she gasped as I bottomed out in her. "Oh, my god, Mr. Miller. That's... You..."

I winked at her. "Just enjoy."

"Enjoy!" squealed Darcy, her two fingers thrusting into her pussy.

Two virgins today. What a wonderful life this was.

I drew back my cock, savoring her hot cunt clinging to my dick. I thrust back into her. I buried my cock into her hot and silky depths. She groaned, gripping me with that delightful snatch. Her deflowered twat massaged my cock as I fucked her.

Melissa clung to me, her round boobs rubbing into my chest. Her tits felt amazing. Just wonderful to feel her nipples massaging me as I fucked her pussy. I rammed into her hard, my nuts slapping into her taint growing heavier and heavier.

The pressure swelled in my balls. Her hot cunt grew the temperature of my cum. The need to erupt in her grew with every plunge into her juicy snatch. I loved it. I buried into her with hard strokes. I fucked her with powerful plunges.

She squeezed her twat around me. She held me tight as I fucked her with everything that I had. She whimpered, her boobs rubbing on me. The ache at the tip of my dick grew as I plowed into her juicy sheath. Her tightness massaged me.

"Oh, Mr. Miller," she moaned, her twat squeezing around me. "Oh, my god, this is amazing!"

"Right," I said, winking at her.

"Oh, yes, yes, I love getting this reward," she whimpered, her pussy clamping down around me.

"Mmm, you keep doing amazing, and men will always want to reward you with a good, hard fuck," I told her. "Your teachers. Your PhD advisers. The men you work with in the lab. You do good, and they will fuck you hard."

"I'll do amazing!" she gasped, her twat gripping me. "Oh, my god, I love having your dick in me, Mr. Miller!"

I fucked into her twat with force. The pleasure shot down my shaft and soaked my balls in that warmth. I held off, wanting her to cum on my dick first. I wanted to feel that thrill of making this delicious schoolgirl climax.

Darcy whimpered beside us, her small breast jiggling. Her youthful face twisted with delight as she thrust her fingers in and out of her cunt. She frigged herself with such force. She tossed her head, her small body quivering with her delight.

"Mr. Miller!" gasped the schoolgirl, her pussy clenching about my cock. She held me tight. I loved that delight. I fucked into her hard and fast. "Oh, Mr. Miller!"

"Are you going to cum?" I demanded, hammering her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Mr. Miller!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned as I fucked into her pussy with hard strokes. I buried into her convulsing snatch. She rippled around me, suckling at me. It was an amazing delight. I slammed to the hilt in her writhing twat, her walls massaging me, and erupted.

The pressure in my balls exploded. Rapture slammed through my body as I pumped her young cunt full of my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz basted her barely legal pussy. Her flesh rippled around me, nursing at my dick.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I groaned, stars bursting across my vision.

"Mr. Miller!" she gasped, her pussy suckling at me with such force. She nursed at me with that wonderful cunt. It was an amazing delight. "Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Miller. That's incredible. I love it. I love it so much!"

"Good," I groaned, savoring the way her twat suckled at me.

I shuddered, firing blast after blast of cum into her pussy. I hosed her down. I loved every second of this. The pleasure swept through me as my balls emptied my jizz into her juicy snatch. I fired the last spurt into her juicy twat, hitting the peak of my ecstasy.

She whimpered as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her blue eyes fluttered. A smile spread on her lips. Satiated and surprised all at the same time. She had discovered the joys of positive reinforcements.

"Wherever you go in life," I told her, "just tell the men, or women, above you to reward you with a good fuck when you do good. Mr. Miller said so."

"You are the best teacher," she purred and kissed me.

I loved the feel of her lips on mine. I stroked her, my cock throbbing in her pussy. She had such a naughty grip on my dick, but I had a class to teach. I pulled out of her while Darcy whimpered nearby, pussy cream spilling out around her hand as she enjoyed her climax.

I pulled out of Melissa and said, "Okay, you can get dressed, I suppose. But burn those panties. They're just not sexy."

"Right, Mr. Miller," she said and grabbed her jeans. She stepped into those, leaving behind the panties.

I turned to the class and answered a few questions then I handed out the quiz. They had the last fifteen minutes to go over it. I sat down and took the time to grade papers. Darcy perched on my desk, watching.

Then she started helping. She just had to look at the answers and mark them. She smiled as she started writing red over some of them. Then marked their score on the top. She was very good at it. Such a good girl.

The students started handing in the test. Eric was first with Melissa right on his tails. Darcy graded them and they both scored a hundred. The other boys started coming up. Some of them had their girlfriends' handwriting in spots. Darcy quickly graded them, humming away.

"Okay," I said when the bell rang. "Do the problems on page 155 for homework. And girls, I want you to give up that pussy to your boyfriends tonight. Spend the night at your boyfriends. Tell your parents it's Mr. Miller's orders. Have fun, but use protection until you're ready to start your family."

"You are such a naughty teacher, Mr. Miller," Mrs. Smythe purred as the students started filing out. She stood in her plum dress, her big boobs jiggling. The hemline barely fell past her ass. "Mmm, now are you ready to film our naughty porno?"

I grinned. "Fuck, yes. Darcy, she'll be one of our camerawomen."

"One of?" asked Mrs. Smythe as Veronica stretched and took selfies of herself.

"Yes, yes, one of," I said as the door opened. Then in walked Cassandra in her maid's uniform. "And here is number two."

Cassandra blinked. "Master?"

On her heels came number three, my redheaded girlfriend Ms. Teller. She was here to have lunch with me. She looked around and arched me a questioning look. I told her the situation about Veronica's porn career.

"Oh, that's wonderful that you're helping her find her place in the world," Ms. Teller said. "Of course I'll help film it."

Cell phones had such great cameras these days. Ms. Teller, Darcy, and Cassandra pulled out their phones and moved around to film the fun from various angles. It did require me to put on my clothes. Well, shirt and slacks. It felt weird wearing khaki pants and no underwear, especially when I was hard.

I was given a quick rundown of the scene then Mrs. Smythe and her daughter headed out of the classroom. I shifted in my seat then grabbed my pen. I pretended to grade some papers when a knock came at the door.