Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 10

Story Info
A busty nurse is mind-controlled to share her breast milk!
7.4k words
4.74
35.9k
45

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Nurse's Creamy Milk

Filming had wrapped on the porno with Mrs. Smythe and her gorgeous daughter Veronica, and I was starved. I sat down at my desk and pulled out my lunch that Cassandra had packed me this morning. I drew out a sandwich. Across from me, Mrs. Smythe and her daughter dressed. The married MILF had a big smile on her lips.

She had enjoyed living out her fantasy. The trophy wife would make things interesting.

"Mrs. Smythe, I want you to use your husband's money to rent a loft," I said. "A place for us to live and with the space to film the pornos." I was enjoying this. Fucking women and college coeds and showing the world. "They'll be quite educational. Show the young women how to please their men and training videos for those girls in the sex slave program."

"Will I be in the pornos, Master?" Cassandra asked. My Hispanic sex slave looked so sexy in her slutty maid's uniform. Her round breasts quivered in the top.

"Of course you will," I said, winking at her.

"Thank you, Master!" she squealed and bounced up and down. Her skirt fluttered, threatening to flash her pussy and pierced clit.

"And me, Mr. Miller?" Darcy asked. My teacher's pet perched on my desk naked and wearing my belt as her leash and collar. Her blonde hair framed her apprehensive face. She bit her lower lip.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked the freshman girl.

"Do you want me to do it, Mr. Miller?" she asked, her cheeks blushing pink.

"With me or women," I said. "Not with another man. No other man but me gets to touch you, Darcy."

She nodded, a smile spreading on her lips.

"And what about me?" Ms. Teller asked, something defiant in her eyes. She stared at me.

I stared at my girlfriend. "Well, you're going to be my wife one day. Of course not."

She relaxed and leaned over to kiss me. "Wife, huh?"

I winked at her.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that." She glanced at the clock. "Drat, I have to go wolf down my salad before my next class starts." She darted out of the classroom.

"And if my husband asks why I'm spending all this money?" Mrs. Smythe asked.

"Why, tell him that Mr. Miller needs the space to make educational videos starring you and your daughter," I said. "And that to assist him, you'll need to live there full-time."

"And when I'm pregnant?" A smile spread on her lips, remembering how wild the porno got.

"That Mr. Miller's seed has to be passed on. He's the best teacher."

Cassandra giggled wickedly and Darcy nodded. Mrs. Smythe's smile grew. She nodded while Veronica smirked. Then mother and daughter swept out of my classroom. I dismissed Cassandra but not Darcy. She called her parents as I ate my lunch. She told them they needed to come in to speak with me.

"They'll be here after school," she reported.

"Excellent," I said and Darcy dug into her own lunch.

She was just finishing when the students in my next class came in. They were a freshman class. A bunch of bright-eyed, eighteen-year-old minxes that I had to attend to. Those girls needed to know their new roles in my new society.

A progressive one that would lead to harmony.

I stood before them and pulled Darcy to me. She fell to her knees like a good pet and licked at my cock thrusting out at her. She lapped up my shaft, her tongue so delicious. She brushed the tip. Pleasure shot through me. I groaned at how amazing that felt.

My dick throbbed and ached as she danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. The pleasure shot down my shaft. It was an amazing rush to have her caressing me like that. I loved every second of it. Just every moment of her doing that.

She ran her tongue over my crown. She caressed me. The pleasure shot down my shaft. It ran over my cock. My nuts tightened. I groaned, my head throwing back. My students entering glanced at me, watching me getting blown by my teacher's pet.

None of them thought it was strange. I was the best teacher.

I loved this.

I put my hand on Darcy's head, gripping her as she worked her lips up and down my cock. She suckled hard, her cheeks hollowing as she worked her mouth up my shaft. She nursed with passion the entire time before she slid back down to start it over.

"Mr. Miller," said Jeff, grinning. "You are the best!"

"Yeah, Mr. Miller," said Barry. He was tall and skinny. "Wow."

"Darcy is so cute," Rick groaned. "You're so lucky, Mr. Miller. I would love to have a pet. Maybe I should become a teacher."

"Only the best get a pet," I answered, my balls tightening from Darcy's hot mouth. "Now, we have much to do. I looked around the room. "We're far enough into the year to know that none of the girls in this class have the chops for real higher education. But that's okay, girls, because only Carrie will be heading to the sex slave program."

"Me?" Carrie asked. She sat down chewing gum. "I get to be a sex slave?"

"Auctioned off and everything in a few years," I told her. "You'll be trained well."

"Neat," she said, nodding. She wore trendy clothes, I supposed, with a streak of red dyed in her brown locks.

"Now, for the rest of you," I said. "Girls, it's time to choose your future husbands. Pair up. Whoever you get, you're going to love and honor and support. And guys, when you're picked, you'll have to work hard to support your wife and future family. Now, pair up."

The girls, minus Carrie, all bounced to their feet. With her out, there was an even number of boys and girls. No lucky Eric in this class. The girl started going for guys. Rick was snagged up by Jordan quickly. And Mary jumped on Steve's lap to claim her own boyfriend.

Darcy bobbed her head, sucking with more and more force on my cock as Lottie chose Jeff, and Barry grinned as Alanna chose him. Like musical chairs, every girl was scrambling for a guy until they were all paired up.

And they were all happy. Because I told them they loved their choice. This mind-controlling power was incredible. I gripped the belt in my hand, groaning as Darcy suckled on my cock. She nursed on my dick with a hunger that had my nuts tightening.

I groaned as I hurtled towards that moment of climaxing. My naughty Darcy suckled with such force. She put her all into it. Her saliva dripped down her chin. She slurped with such passion. She gave me one sloppy blowjob.

Her hands gripped my hips as I stared out at the smiling girls. They all looked so happy with their new fellows. The pressure built and built at the tip of my dick as Darcy suckled on me. I had to teach the class, but...

"Fuck, that's it, Darcy," I groaned, rising towards my orgasm. "Just keep sucking like that. You're doing great."

She moaned her delight, nursing on my cock with such passion. Her cheeks hollowed with her nursing. Her sucking shot delight down my dick to my balls. My nuts tightened. Carrie watched on, taking notes.

I would fuck her next.

"Get ready, my little pet," I groaned, stroking Darcy's head. "Just get ready."

She nursed with such passion on me. She suckled hard, her blue eyes staring up at me with a feverish heat. My dick twitched, throbbed, then I erupted. My cock spurted cum that fired over and over into her hungry mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned.

"Mr. Miller!" shouted Barry. "You are the best teacher!"

The students cheered me dumping my cum into Darcy's mouth. I groaned, pumping blast after blast of cum into her mouth. She gulped it down. She swallowed my cum. She gulped it down with hunger. Her eyes squeezed shut.

I grunted, spurting over and over into her. I loved the admiration of my students as I dumped cum into Darcy's mouth. Carrie whimpered, her pussy no doubt on fire. I had to satisfy that young whore's cunt next.

"Yes!" I growled as I spurted the last of my cum into Darcy's mouth. She gulped it down. "Damn, you are as amazing as ever."

Darcy popped her mouth off my cock. She stood then swayed. She put her hand to her forehead, her eyes rolling back. She stumbled and I caught her. Worry swept through me as I picked up her light body in my arms.

"Darcy?" I asked, my stomach twisting.

"Just dizzy," she whispered, her face flushed. Cum dribbled down her cheek.

"Come on," I muttered. "I headed to the door and shouted, "Work on the problems on page... Whatever is next!"

I burst through the door and rushed through the halls. What was wrong with my pet? My bare feet slapped on the linoleum. I held the little thing in my arms. She stared up at me, her eyes unfocused. She trembled as I rounded the corner, heading to the administration office where the college's nurse was.

I burst into the office, passing seven boys who were sitting slouched on the chairs. I darted past the principal's office where she spanked another boy, her big boobs heaving as she slapped her hand down his naked ass.

She had cum running down her thighs.

Then I hit the nurse's office and burst in, hoping that Nurse Betty was in. She was sitting at her desk wearing purple scrubs. She blinked as I rushed in then pushed her rolling chair back from her desk and stood. Her blonde hair spilled around her face. It was clear even in her scrub tops she was an ample woman.

"Put her down on the bed," she said, pointing to one of the two beds.

I hurried over and put my pet down and stepped back. Darcy whimpered as the nurse started examining her. I paced back and forth. They chatted, then the nurse darted away and came back with a sports drink. She handed it to Darcy who gulped it down. Just guzzled it. She finished it off and the nurse then brought her a glass of water she drank fast.

"She's dehydrated," said the nurse, giving me a critical eye. "Have you been fucking her a lot?"

"Well, yeah," I said, blushing now. "She's my teacher's pet."

"You still have to take care of her." The nurse shook her head, angry. "She sweated a lot and overheated. She didn't get enough fluids, and your cum isn't nearly enough. She's already perking up. Just needed some water and electrolytes."

"Thank you," I said, so relieved that my Darcy was okay. "I really panicked."

"She's eager to please you," the nurse said. "She pushed herself too hard without saying anything."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Miller," Darcy said, her voice breaking.

"Oh, no, no, don't be sorry," I said and sat down on the bed beside her. I put my arm around her. "You have to take care of yourself. If you're thirsty or not feeling well, let me know. Okay?"

She glanced up at me, her blue eyes trembling. "I'm still your pet, Mr. Miller?"

"Of course you are." I smiled at her. "You'll be my pet for the rest of your life."

She let out a relieved sigh. Then she leaned over and pressed into my side. "I'll take better care, Mr. Miller. I'll let you know when I'm thirsty."

"Yeah," I said then noticed the pictures on the nurse's desk. "Nurse Betty, you just had a baby, right?"

"Mmm, I did," she said, glancing at the picture. "My little angel."

"So you have lactating breasts, right?" I smiled at this perverted thought. "Maybe breast milk is what she needs, too. You know. Has nutrient in it, too."

"Well, it's worth a try," the nurse said. "I mean, you are the best teacher. You would know."

"Yeah, read about it somewhere," I muttered, my dick so hard. This was a new level of perversion that I wanted to try. Breast milk. A lactating woman's creamy delights.

Nurse Betty pulled off her purple scrub top. She wore a gray bra that cradled her large tits. She dropped her top, then the MILF reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She pulled it off, her straps spilling down her shoulders. Then her large breasts popped free. She had a beauty mark on her right tit, her nipples dark-red and beading with white droplets.

"Okay," purred Nurse Betty as she headed to the bed, her wedding ring flashing on her left hand.

"And I should fuck you from behind to help stimulate the flow of breast milk," I added, standing up, my cock so hard. "I've read that helps."

"Oh, well, then you should do that," Nurse Betty said and undid the drawstrings of her scrub bottoms. Those dropped down her legs, her panties a pair of gray ones, cheap and unsexy. She peeled those off, bending over.

She had a plump rump that I wanted to smack. Peeking between her thighs was a trimmed bush. My dick wanted to ram into her married depths. Fuck the lactating nurse while my Darcy suckled from those ample tits.

Nurse Betty knelt on the bed, leaning over and pulling Darcy to her. I caught a glimpse of my pet latching onto a dark-red nipple. She suckled. The nurse moaned in delight. I smiled as I moved in for the fuck.

"That's it, Darcy," purred the nurse, her arms wrapped around my pet's head. "Just suckle like that. Mmm, yes, yes, drink that milk. We have to restore your fluids."

"Yes, we do," I groaned and pressed my cock into the trimmed bush. "And this will help. The sexual pleasure will make sure you lactate more than enough for Darcy. And me. I'm feeling a bit dehydrated, too."

"Oh, of course, Mr. Miller," Nurse Betty moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, fuck me. This is so exciting having an eighteen-year-old girl nurse on me."

I grinned as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit. I loved the feel of her wet folds against the crown of my cock. I thrust into her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her twat. She squeezed down on me. She held me tight with her silky snatch.

I groaned, loving the way she held me. I gripped the nurse's hips. She moaned while Darcy suckled with noisy passion. I drew back, Nurse Betty sighing in delight. She threw a glance back at me, her cheeks flushed and blue eyes glossy.

"Yes, yes, help me take care of my patient, Mr. Miller," she moaned as I fucked her pussy.

"I'll make sure you produce all the milk necessary!" I groaned and drove my cock to the hilt in her cunt. Her hot pussy squeezed about me. "Fuck, yes!"

I buried into her. I slammed to the hilt in her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I plowed deep and hard, loving how her pussy squeezed about me. I loved how she massaged me. She gripped me.

I plowed my cock into her snatch. I savored the way she gripped me. Held me. The pressure at the tip of my dick swelled and swelled. I fucked her twat with force. I buried into her again and again. Her snatch massaged me.

"Oh, my god," the married nurse moaned as I drove my cock into her pussy again and again. I fucked her with passion. I buried my dick to the hilt in her snatch. It was an amazing delight to plow into her like this.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, her pussy squeezing about me. That's it. That's fucking it. Nurse my pet!"

"Oh, she's drinking all my breast milk," Nurse Betty moaned, her hot twat gripping me. "Oh, yes, yes, I am giving her all my motherly delight. Yes, yes, drink it, honey!"

"Drink it," I groaned, plowing into the new mother's cunt.

The MILF groaned. The pleasure swelled in my cock. The need to spurt my jizz into her grew and grew. I grunted with each thrust into her pussy. My balls slapped into her bush. They swelled with the cum I would fire into her married twat.

I ached to spill my seed in the new mother. Maybe I would breed her. Plant my baby in her cunt as she nursed my teacher's pet. I shuddered, gripping her hips with force. I pumped away at her. I fucked her with everything that I had.

She squeezed her cunt around my dick. The silky grip of her twat around my cock brought me closer and closer to the moment of eruption. Darcy suckled with such passion. She nursed with noisy delight, drinking that breast milk.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped the MILF-nurse. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. I'm going to cum so hard on that big dick, Mr. Miller!"

"Good," I growled and slammed into her pussy, loving her silky heat massaging my dick.

I pumped away with such passion on her. I fucked her with force. I drove my cock into her again and again. I loved how she gripped me. Held me. The pressure swelled at the tip of my dick, my balls aching to unload their spunk in her.

She squeezed her twat down around my cock as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. She gripped me with such force. She held me tight with that juicy snatch. Her head tossed, blonde hair dancing.

"Mr. Miller," squealed the nurse, her pussy clamping down on my cock. "Yes!"

The MILF's cunt writhed around my cock.

I shuddered as her hot pussy convulsed about me as I pumped away at her. She moaned, her hair dancing. Her body bucking. The naughty Darcy kept sucking at the MILF's ample bosom, drinking the nurse's breast milk.

"Fuck!" I groaned, burying into the nurse's pussy and erupted.

My seed flooded her snatch. The hot wife moaned her delight as her cunt writhed around my dick. She suckled at me, working out all my virile cum into her hot snatch. My nuts witched as I unloaded in her. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her twat. I basted her with everything that I had.

"Oh, Mr. Miller," moaned the nurse. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. Ooh, you're flooding my pussy with all your cum!"

"Goddamn, I am," I groaned, my dick throbbing. "And you didn't run out of milk, did you."

"No," she said in awe. "I should have, but... I didn't."

My belt buckle at work. Maybe it was some psychosomatic effect that she believed being fucked while lactating gave her more breast milk. I didn't know. All I knew after I'd fired the last of my cum into her snatch was one thing.

I had to drink her creamy delight.

Her pussy writhed around me a few more times. I groaned, savoring the feel of her cunt rippling about me. It was quite the delight. I loved this moment. My dick throbbed in her twat. I pulled out of her, sucking in deep breaths.

Darcy popped her mouth off Nurse Betty's nipple and said, "I feel so much better."

"I bet you do," I said. "But I've made a mess in the nurse's pussy." I smiled. "Why don't you lay down on the bed and have the nurse sit on you. Make sure you're ass is at the edge so I can fuck you. I need to drink her milk. And if you eat her out, she'll have all the milk for me."

"Vaginal stimulation," the nurse groaned. "Of course. That keeps me lactating."

"Yep," I said.

Darcy was so eager for it. She slid down to the foot of the bed and dangled her slender thighs over the edge. My dick throbbed in anticipation of that. I was so eager to fuck her hard. To pound her with everything that I had.

That tight, young pussy was just a treat.

Nurse Betty's big, milk-heavy boobs swayed as she threw her leg over my pet's head. She planted her pussy on my pet's mouth, blonde curls spilling over Darcy's lips. Then the girl moaned in delight. She tongued her. Licked and lapped at her cunt. She dug her tongue through that hot snatch. She licked with such passion on her.

She feasted on her. Devoured her. I loved the sight of my pet feasting on the married nurse's pussy. The MILF moaned, her big boobs swaying from side to side. I licked my lips as I moved into position. My cock throbbed as I aimed right at that young cutie's pussy.

I pressed my cock into her snatch. I rubbed up and down her furred muff.

"Mr. Miller," Darcy moaned. "Oh, Mr. Miller, fuck me!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her," Nurse Betty moaned, her boobs jiggling.

I thrust into Darcy's cunt. I groaned as I savored the feel of her pussy engulfing my dick. That tight, barely legal cunt devoured my rod. She swallowed my cock with her ravenous snatch. She squeezed about me, moaning into Nurse Betty's pussy.

I leaned over and grabbed the nurse's big tits. I brushed the beauty mark on her right boob as I leaned towards it to nurse. I latched onto her dark-red nipple and suckled. Her wonderful breast milk gushed out into my mouth.

She moaned, her back arching as I tasted her breast milk.

Sweeter than cow's milk, it was warm and refreshing. I gulped it down, loving that flavor. I savored it as I fucked away at her. I pounded into her snatch with hard thrusts. I buried into her again and again as I drank that breast milk.