Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 11

Story Info
The teacher has a conference with his sex slave's parents.
7.7k words
4.67
34.5k
41

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher's Hot Mommy Conference

It was my last class of the day, and Darcy was doing much better after we visited the nurse's office. I had to be careful not to let my teacher's pet push herself too hard. She was special to me. Because of her, I had these powers. I could enjoy all my deviant fantasies.

Fantasies that I hadn't even realized I had in me. But now that I had the power, they just bubbled out of me. It was disturbing how easily they had come out of me, but I supposed that was the problem with power.

It corrupted.

The students attending my class filed in. Sakura was sitting up front ready to take notes. It had been so amusing the way she had taken notes to learn about sex. The exchange student was one of the best and brightest I had ever taught.

"Sakura," I said, staring down at her as I stood before the class.

"Yes, Mr. Miller?" she said, staring up at me with such hopeful eyes. She had black hair framing her pale-olive features.

"You are one of those smart and amazing girls who needs to continue your education. I just know you will be making contributions to our world," I said.

She beamed at me. "I am honored that you think so. I will work so hard, Mr. Miller."

Then I glanced over at Sally and Olivia. "You two..." I shook my head. "You two are the opposite. But you are perfect sex slave material."

"We are?" Sally asked. "Awesome!"

"Ooh, ooh, I'll be a sex slave," Olivia cooed. They both preened and squirmed, looking so cute as they reveled in being trained to be sex slaves. They wanted it. They craved it. The belt buckle was amazing.

"The rest of you girls, find your future husbands," I said, giving my normal spiel. I was paring off the boys and girls in my classes. It was a fun experience as the girls latched onto the boy they would spend the rest of their lives with.

And thanks to my powers, they would be happy. It was just simpler this way. People made such bad decisions. I had seen it year after year. The students would do dumb things. Self-destructive things. Get caught cheating or smoking pot or getting in fights. The drama of relationships consumed so much of their time.

Now the boys were focused on their grades and the girls on their future. Most as wives, some as sex slaves, and others as scholars. It was so much simpler. If I could help the whole world this way, I would.

How?

Once the boys and girls were paired off, we launched into the lesson. I was saving up for the parent-teacher conference with Darcy's parents. They would be coming in once classes were over. It would be such a wonderful experience meeting her parents and keeping her.

"Okay," I told the boys and Sakura, "I want all the problems on page 93 completed. Girls, support your boys. I know they'll want to fuck you a lot, but you have to make sure they focus on their work, too. Give them rewards for jobs well done. Wives who pleasure their husbands are happy wives."

The girls all squealed in delight and glommed onto the new loves of their lives. Sakura, Olivia, and Sally filed out alone. It was all so good. Then it was quiet in my class as it was just Darcy and me. Her parents would show up in the next fifteen minutes.

I graded some papers.

"Do you think they'll like what I'm doing?" Darcy asked. "That they'll want me to be your teacher's pet? What if they object?"

The slender, blonde girl stared at me with this fear in her blue eyes. She squirmed as she sat on the corner of my desk naked, my special belt that seemed to be the source of all my powers wrapped around her neck as a makeshift leash and collar.

"Of course they will," I told her with complete confidence. "They are going to love it. I guarantee it. People do what I say, Darcy. You know why?"

"Because you're the best teacher ever!" she squealed. "It's why I bought you the belt. When I saw it, I just knew it was meant for you!"

I smiled at her. "I could bend you over, fuck you in the ass, and tell them that they would never see you again because I was selling you to a Russian billionaire, and they would agree."

"Oh, are you going to sell me to a Russian billionaire?" she asked, blinking. "I mean... I'm your pet. If you wanted to sell me, I'd have to let you, right?"

"I'm not going to sell you," I told her, rolling my eyes. "It's an example. But they would be okay with it. You would, too."

"Of course," Darcy said. "But there's no way a Russian billionaire would fuck me as good as you, Mr. Miller."

"Of course not," I told her, winking. "And that would be so unfortunate for you. Don't you deserve to be fucked hard by me all the time?"

"I do?" She quivered. "I do, don't I? You could have picked any girl to be your pet, but you chose me. I do deserve to be sitting here and loved by you and fucked by you and owned by you."

I smiled at her, my cock twitching. "Yes, you do."

Her phone chirped. She snagged it up and smiled. "They're here, Mr. Miller."

"Excellent," I said as I stood naked and hard. My cock thrust out before me, throbbing with my excitement. I stared at the door, waiting. I heard footsteps come closer.

Darcy darted from the desk, the end of the belt swaying down to her rump. The tongue slapped against her cute tush. She reached the door and opened it. Then she motioned and darted back to me, this excited look on her face. She stopped by me, quivering. I put my hand on her ass, squeezing her.

She grabbed my cock and stroked me as the door opened again. A woman with blonde hair cut shorter than her daughter's entered. And Darcy was her daughter. The woman wasn't much taller with the same features, but hers were mature and beautiful instead of cute and adorable. She wore a peasant blouse and a pair of jeans. Following her in was a tall and heavyset man with brown hair and broad features.

They both looked at their daughter and me naked. I smiled at them and thrust out my hand to them. "Hi, I'm Mr. Miller, and we need to talk about your daughter's future. Now don't be alarmed by the things she does or how she's naked. That's normal for a girl in her position."

Her parents glanced at each other then at me. Her father, Mr. Foster, thrust out his hand, "Well, I suppose it's okay if you say so, Mr. Miller."

I took his hand. He had a crushing grip that I returned.

"She talks about you so much, Mr. Miller," said Mrs. Foster. She had a big smile on her lips. "You've had a profound effect on her. And I see you have had one on her."

"Yes, I have," I said and motioned to the students' desks that I had pulled closer to my own for them to sit in. Mr. Foster squeezed into one with a grunt while his wife sat in the other. "And I want to keep affecting her."

I sat down on my chair and pulled Darcy to me by her leash. She moved before me and slowly sat down. She thrust her hand between her thighs and grabbed my cock, aiming me just right. I shuddered as her trimmed bush caressed the tip of my dick. Then her hot pussy lips kissed my crown. They spread over me and swallowed me.

Right there before her parents, she sank down on my dick. I groaned as she devoured my cock. She sank more and more of her pussy down my shaft. Her tight, hot, young cunt devoured my throbbing rod. She settled down on me with a whimper of delight.

She groaned and leaned forward. Gripping the edge of my desk for leverage, she lifted her pussy a few inches up my cock, squeezing the entire time. I groaned as she slammed back down my rod. Then she did it again. And again.

Her parents watched on with wide eyes. It was clear they hadn't expected to see their eighteen-year-old daughter working her twat up and down my dick, but they accepted it as something she could do. That it wasn't wrong for me to take advantage of their barely legal daughter.

"Well, this is what I wanted to talk to you about," I groaned as Darcy slid her pussy up and down my cock. It felt incredible to have her pussy working up and down my cock. She squeezed me. Massaged me with that tight snatch.

"Our daughter having sex with you, Mr. Miller?" Mr. Foster asked as his daughter whimpered in naughty delight.

"Not just having sex with me," I said, "which is perfectly fine for a teacher to have sex with his student."

"Of course," Mr. Foster said while his wife nodded on and smiled at her daughter.

"But an amazing teacher like me gets to have a pet," I said, savoring that tight cunt sliding up and down my cock. And enjoying her before her parents was just an added delight. I slid my hands up her body to cup her tits. "A girl that he owns. That spends all day at his side. Both a teacher's assistant and his personal fucktoy."

"And I'm Mr. Miller's pet!" squealed Darcy, her pussy clamping down hard. "Oh, Mom and Dad, he picked me! Isn't that amazing? There are so many beautiful girls he could have picked for his pet, but I'm the one that he chose. I'm so lucky!"

"Oh, honey, that's wonderful," Mrs. Foster said. "Of course he picked you. You're amazing! Just wonderful!"

"Yeah, sweetheart, you are," Mr. Foster said. "This sounds like a great opportunity for you."

"Uh-huh," Darcy moaned, the cute blonde squeezing her twat tight about my cock. I loved how she held me as she worked her twat up and down my dick, her butt-cheeks smacking into my thighs on the downstrokes. "I'm so lucky, Mom and Dad!"

"So she's going to be staying with me for the rest of her life," I said, savoring that tight snatch working up and down my cock. "She won't be coming home again. Not to live with you. Sure, she'll visit. But she's mine. I own her."

"Okay," Mr. Foster said. "I mean, you have the right, Mr. Miller."

"Oh, honey, this is an amazing opportunity for you," her mother groaned as Darcy slid her pussy up my cock. "I'm so proud of you for being chosen."

"Thanks, Mom," she moaned as she slammed her pussy down my cock. She swallowed every inch of me with her barely legal flesh. Her juicy snatch rose back up me, massaging my crown. The pressure swelled there. "I'm going to be the best teacher's pet of all time!"

"You can see just how enthusiastic she is," I groaned, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock. "She was born to be my teacher's pet. Meant for this."

"And we support her," Mrs. Foster said, grabbing her husband's hand and squeezing it.

"Of course," Mr. Foster said as he watched his eighteen-year-old daughter working her cunt up and down my cock. She suckled at me with her hot snatch. "We'll support her. Whatever she needs."

"Thank you, Mom and Dad!" gasped Darcy. "Ooh, his big dick is in me. I'm going to make him cum. Watch me be such a naughty teacher's pet. Watch me please Mr. Miller with my tight, young cunt. He loves my pussy, Mom! He loves my mouth and asshole, too, Dad!"

"Yes, I do," I groaned, massaging her little breasts with the palms of my hands, her small nipples poking into my skin. "God, I love her sexy body. I am getting off on her fucking me before you. I'm going to flood your daughter's cunt with all my seed."

"Oh, please do, Mr. Miller," Mrs. Foster purred, watching as her daughter bounced up and down on my cock. "That means she did a good job as your slut!"

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm doing an amazing job," Darcy moaned.

I shuddered, my cock throbbing. The pressure in my balls swelled, drinking in the blissful heat melting down my dick. The urge to cum built and built. I slid my fingers over her small breasts and pinched her nipples.

She squealed in delight as I twisted them. She squeezed her pussy around my cock as she worked her twat up and down my shaft. She tossed her head, her blonde hair dancing. She groaned as her pussy grew hotter. Tighter.

"Oh, Mom and Dad, watch me cum on Mr. Miller's big dick," she moaned. That delightful girl. I loved her pussy around my cock. She made this so amazing. "Watch me explode!"

"We're watching, sweetheart," her father croaked as she slammed her pussy down my cock.

"Oh, cum on him," Mrs. Foster said. "Cum on that big dick like a good teacher's pet!"

Darcy squealed as she did just that. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. I groaned, pinching her nipples harder as she arched her back. She rubbed into my chest, squirming her shoulder blades into me as she suckled at my dick.

"Cum in me, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her pussy nursing at me. "Please, please, cum in me. I need your jizz splashing against my cervix."

"Yes, you do," I growled, savoring her pussy nursing at me. "Shit!"

I erupted.

While her parents watched on, supporting their daughter cumming on my cock like a whore, I flooded the girl's twat with my jizz. I spurted over and over into her pussy. I fired again and again. I flooded her spasming snatch.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Miller! Flood my pussy with all your cum!"

"Is he...?" Mrs. Foster asked, her eyes wide.

"He's flooding my cunt with spurt after spurt of his cum!" squealed the naughty girl as she bucked on my erupting cock. "Oh, yes, yes, Mom and Dad! He's filling me up with his spunk!"

It was so hot to do this. I groaned, firing my cum into her pussy over and over again. I flooded her with spurt after spurt of my jizz. It was an amazing delight. I loved the feel of my cum firing into her pussy. I flooded her with spurt after spurt of jizz.

It was an amazing delight. I groaned, my mind melting from the delight of spurting all my spunk into her pussy. She worked her cunt around my cock. She milked out all that wonderful cum in my nuts. I loved that delight. It was an awesome passion to just flood her cunt full of spunk.

I leaned back, panting as her pussy milked out the last of my jizz. I groaned, my hands sliding up down her body. I sucked in deep breaths, my body buzzing with the delight of my orgasm. It was an amazing pleasure. I buzzed with my passion.

"Oh, Mom and Dad," Darcy moaned, "Mr. Miller flooded me with all his cum. I love it when he does that. It's so amazing."

"Yes, it is," I groaned. I stared at Mrs. Foster as she sat there, her cheeks red. "You know, Mrs. Foster, you look like you're the type of mother who takes care of her daughter."

"Oh, yes," said Mrs. Foster. "I have always taken care of her. Made sure she had what she needed."

"Well," I said, "then you know it's a mother's duty to lick the cum out of her daughter's pussy. And Poor Darcy has so much cum in her. So, you will lick her up. Since you're a good mother who takes care of her daughter."

"I am," Mrs. Foster said, standing up.

Darcy slid off my cock. I groaned as she did that, her pussy gripping me and sending a delicious wave of delight down my dick that washed through my body. Once off my shaft, she moved around to the side of my desk and sat down on it, Legs spread wide.

Mrs. Foster reached her daughter and bent over in those jeans of hers. She pressed her face into her daughter's sloppy twat and licked at her. Darcy moaned as her mother feasted on the creampie I made in her. I loved the pleasure crossing her face.

I stood and moved behind Mrs. Foster, staring at her jeans cupping her rump. I glanced at Mr. Foster who was watching on. "I feel really bad, though, that I'm taking a daughter from you. I'm depriving you of her. It seems only fair that I should replace her with another daughter.

"Oh?" Mr. Foster asked, watching as his wife tongued their daughter's snatch.

"Are you on birth control, Mrs. Foster?" I asked, my cock twitching with these ideas.

"No, no," she moaned. "Dan's had a vasectomy."

"Then let me breed a replacement daughter in your womb, Mrs. Foster," I said, my cock throbbing hard. "To replace Darcy. How does that sound, Mr. Foster? A new daughter, bred by the best teacher, to replace Darcy."

"I think that's great," Mr. Foster said and stood.

"Then I'll fuck and fuck your wife until she has my daughter," I said, thrusting out my hand at him. "Deal."

"Deal," he said and shook my hand, agreeing to let me not only fuck his wife but knock her up. The ultimate cuckolding act.

"Well, there is no time like the present to get started," I said as I released his hand. "Just sit down, and I'll attend to your wife. I bet she has such a hot pussy. A mother always gets turned on eating her daughter, and the idea of getting bred by the best teacher makes every woman wet, right, Mrs. Foster?"

"Oh, god, you're right," she moaned into Darcy's pussy. "I am so wet and eager to have your baby, Mr. Miller."

I slid my hands around the waistband of Mrs. Foster's jeans and found the fastener of her fly, my cock rubbing into her denim-clad ass. I popped the button, her zipper rasping down as I opened the fly. She whimpered as she feasted on her daughter's pussy.

Her daughter stared at me with hungry eyes. She had this big gleam in them as she nodded to me. I winked at her as I drew down her mother's jeans. She wore a pair of plain, boring panties. The type that went against the college's new dress code.

Those had to go.

I pulled down on her panties, drawing them over her rump and down her thighs. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I did that. She had a thick bush. A spicy aroma caught my nose, so similar to her daughter's but stronger. More mature.

I worked the panties down her thighs as she devoured my cum out of her daughter's pussy. Darcy leaned back on her left hand, her small titties quivering in delight. She groaned, pleasure crossing her face from her mother's licking.

That was so hot.

I pressed my cock forward. I nuzzled into her bush and slid my cock up and down, reveling in the feel of her hot pussy lips on me. Then I pushed forward. I groaned as I slid into her pussy. It was a joy to feel her married cunt engulfing my dick.

I savored Mrs. Foster's pussy as her husband watched on. I sank deeper and deeper into Mrs. Foster's cunt, reveling in the tight grip of her snatch around my cock. It felt amazing. I loved it so much. I savored this passion as I sank to the hilt in her.

"Fuck," I groaned at the hot delight of her married twat around me. "Your wife is tight, Mr. Foster. Real tight."

"Er, yeah," Mr. Foster said. "I suppose. She's great."

"Mmm, she fucking is," I groaned as I gripped Mrs. Foster's hips and buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. "Shit, yes!"

"Mr. Miller," she moaned, her cunt gripping my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. Ooh, ooh, that's amazing! Your cock is wonderful. Please, please, breed a replacement daughter in me!"

"I will," I groaned, slamming into her pussy hard, loving her cunt squeezing about my dick. She held me tight with that hot snatch.

"Oh, Mom, yes, yes," gasped Darcy. "Lick all of Mr. Miller's cum out of my pussy. Just dig your tongue in me and lick it out! Ooh, you're such a good mommy!"

"Yes, she is," I groaned, thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. "Shit, yes! And an amazing wife. Oh, Mr. Foster, your wife's pussy is working hard for me to breed her. She wants to be knocked up by me so bad. God, her cunt is molten around my dick."

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Mrs. Foster. "Oh, Dan, I want to be bred by Mr. Miller. I want to have his baby. I want him to give us another daughter. Oh, and his cum is so delicious in our daughter's pussy. Her cunt is yummy!"

"And you're so good at eating me out," moaned Darcy. Her face twisted in delight. She groaned, savoring that pleasure. She grabbed her mother's head, holding her in place as she shuddered. She quivered through the pleasure. "Yes, yes, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, just keep licking me. Keep lapping at me like that."

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down hard on me.

I groaned, reveling in every moment of fucking Mrs. Foster's pussy. Her twat gripped my cock. She held me in place as I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked her with such passion. I buried into her with powerful thrusts. I plowed deep and hard into her cunt. I shuddered as I thrust into her again and again. I pounded her with force. It was fantastic to feel her squeezing about me.