Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 12

Story Info
A hot and busty MILF teaches the new sex slave class!
7.6k words
4.69
25.4k
30
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF Teaches the Sex Slaves

I came awake to an empty bed. My hand slid out over it, thinking that should be wrong but struggling to remember why. I normally woke up to an empty bed. I was a bachelor. A teacher that didn't date much. Spent my time working and...

I could hear laughter from the living room.

It came back to me. I had my sex slave, Cassandra, and my teacher's pet, Darcy. Then I smiled broader. And I had Mrs. Foster, Darcy's mother, who was living with me until I bred another daughter in her to replace Darcy.

Then she was supposed to go back to her husband.

My dick twitched with my powers. I still couldn't believe I had them, but I was enjoying the hell out of them. I rolled out of bed, my cock swelling hard as I padded out of my a bedroom of my small apartment. I could hear more giggles and the sound of a spatula on a skillet. I headed into the bathroom and pissed.

When I shook my dick and flushed the toilet, I headed down the short hallway to the living room/kitchen portion of my small apartment. There was a naked Mrs. Foster standing behind Cassandra and Darcy. The two girls were at the stove, also naked. Cassandra was using the spatula.

"Now just fold the eggs over," Mrs. Darcy was saying. "Yes, yes, like that."

I took a moment to admire the tableau before me. Mrs. Foster was a blonde and busty woman, a MILF with a gorgeous rump. Nice and plump. From here, I could see the side profile of her left tit and the dusky-pink nipple topping it. Her daughter Darcy was a slender thing of eighteen, her legs long and lithe, her blonde hair spilling down her back. She was watching what Cassandra was doing. She was a gorgeous, Latina cutie. Twenty, she had nut-brown skin that contrasted with the paler hue of the Fosters. As she worked the skillet, I caught a glimpse of round, left tit and the silver ring piercing her nipple.

All three women wore collars and nothing else. Well, Darcy wore a belt--the belt--about her neck, the end dangling down her front to be leash. She was my pet, after all. Either way, it was exciting to watch all three of them.

So exciting. My dick was throbbing so hard.

I moved up behind Mrs. Foster. She glanced behind me and said, "Good morning, Mr. Miller."

"Morning!" Darcy chimed. "Mom's teaching us to make omelets!"

"I'm getting the hang of them, Master!" exclaimed my naughty Cassandra.

"Wonderful," I said, slipping up behind Mrs. Foster and sliding my cock between her thighs. My dick pressed up into the MILF's thick bush. Her curls tickled my shaft. My hands swept around her body and up to cup her big breasts. "Smells delicious. You girls are doing great."

"Yes, they are," said Mrs. Foster. She reached down and grabbed my dick. "Time for my morning load of cum."

"Well, have to get that daughter bred in you so you can return to your husband," I said. "Just have to fuck you until you're nice and pregnant."

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," she moaned, her voice throaty with excitement as she pushed the tip of my cock up into her curls to the wet folds of her pussy. "Darcy, start mixing the batter for the next omelet."

"Yes, Mom!" Darcy sang out as I thrust my cock into her mother's pussy.

I groaned as I sank into the married woman's pussy. Her hot cunt squeezed about my dick as I sank deeper and deeper into her cunt. She moaned, my hands kneading her big tits. Her hips wiggled, rubbing her plump rump into my crotch. She was so tight and hot.

I loved sinking into another man's wife. My fingers kneaded her big boobs as I licked up to her ear. I nibbled on her lobe as her pussy clamped down tight. I bottomed out on her. She groaned her delight as eggs were cracked. A whisk swished in a bowl.

I drew back my hips. Mrs. Foster trembled in my arms, whimpering in delight. "Mr. Miller! Oh, I love your cock in me."

"Better than your husband's, isn't it?" I asked as I thrust back into her cunt.

"God, yes," she moaned, her back arching into my chest.

I kneaded her tits as I pumped away at her cunt. The girls continued making ham and egg omelets as I churned up that wonderful pussy. I fucked into her again and again. I slammed into her pussy. I loved the feel of her cunt around me.

She had such an amazing snatch. She gripped me with that hot cunt. She squeezed about me as I pumped away at her. I slammed to the hilt in her twat. I plowed into her again and again. I fucked her with such force.

I buried into her snatch, loving her silky delight about me. I plowed deep into her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved how she squeezed about me. I loved this heat gripping my dick. I groaned, burying into her pussy over and over again.

"Moan out how much you love my cock," I grunted as I thrust into her pussy.

"I love it so much," she moaned. "It's the best cock."

"You'll always cum hard on my dick," I growled. "Every woman and girl does."

"Yes!" she groaned, her pussy gripping my dick. "I believe that. Your cock is magnificent."

"It is, Mom," Darcy said. "I'm so glad you're being fucked by him. It makes me so wet."

"Yeah," Cassandra said. "Okay, now to fold... There! Yes!"

"Doing so good girls," whimpered Mrs. Foster as my cock slammed to the hilt in her again and again. "Oh, so good. Yes, yes, yes!"

I pounded the MILF hard, my balls swinging as I thrust into her from behind. I fucked into her again and again, savoring her silky snatch gripping me. Her fertile pussy massaged my cock, swelling the ache at the tip of my dick.

The pressure to cum in her grew and grew with every thrust into her snatch. It was an insane delight to fuck her. To pound into her like this. It was wild. Amazing. I loved every second of it. I savored every last thrust into her cunt.

"Oh, Mr. Miller," she whimpered. "Breed me."

"Breed my mommy, Mr. Miller!" Darcy cried, whisking up the eggs for the next omelet.

"Yes, yes, yes, knock her up, Master!" Cassandra flashed a look over her shoulder, a wicked grin. "Knock that married pussy up! You're so cucking Darcy's dad."

"What does that mean?" gasped Darcy. "Cucking?"

"That a better man is fucking me and breeding me than your daddy," moaned Mrs. Foster, her pussy clenching down on me. "He's cuckolding your father. But your daddy agreed to be a cuckold. To let me be bred by a better man with a bigger cock." Mrs. Foster shuddered. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum so much harder on Mr. Miller's dick than your daddy's, Darcy!"

"Okay, Mom," said Darcy. "That makes sense. Mr. Miller has the best cock in the world."

"Yes!" Mrs. Foster and Cassandra moaned together.

I grinned at those words, the pressure in my balls swelling and swelling. I thrust hard into Mrs. Foster's cunt. I slammed to the hilt in her pussy. I loved how amazing her cunt felt wrapped around my dick. She had such a hot pussy.

I pumped away at her with such force. I buried into her again and again. She squeezed about me. She held me with that delicious snatch. It was a pleasure to slam into her twat. Her hot and married flesh squeezed about me.

I groaned, loving every second of plowing into her. Every last moment of her cunt gripping me. She held me tight. I loved that delight gripping me. My nuts swung. I shuddered, the heat sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's amazing! That's just such a wonderful delight. Damn!"

I pumped deep and hard into her snatch. Her pussy gripped me. She held me with that hot grip. I shuddered, slamming into her snatch. It was wonderful to have her massaging me. I trembled at the heat sweeping through me.

My nuts swung as they slapped into her bush. They swelled with the pressure. I couldn't take much more of this. My fingers slid up her big boobs to her nipples. I twisted them. She gasped, her cunt clamping down hard on my dick.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned.

As I played with her nipples, her pussy clenched about me. She held me tight. As I fucked into her with force. I slammed deep and hard into her cunt. She groaned as I did that. She squeezed her twat down around me as I plowed into her depths.

"I'm going to cum!" she gasped, my fingers tweeking her fat nipples.

"Cum, Mom!" Darcy said as she poured the egg batter into the skillet.

"Yes, yes, cum on his dick, Mrs. Foster," purred Cassandra. "Make him fire all that jizz in you! Become preggers!"

"Oh, god, yes!" the MILF moaned, her pussy quivering about me. I thrust into her. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I shuddered at her flesh spasming around me. That wonderful delight suckled at me. My nuts tightened as I drew back, savoring her married snatch writhing around my cock. I buried my dick to the hilt in her convulsing depths and grunted.

I exploded.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, spilling my seed into Mrs. Foster's fertile womb.

I soaked her in my cum, spurting over and over into her hot cunt. It was an incredible delight to empty all this cum into her pussy. I shuddered with each spurt of jizz into her. It was an incredible rapture. Stars burst across my eyes.

"Oh, breed me," moaned Mrs. Foster. "Give me a new daughter!"

"Yes!" I groaned, spurting my cum into her pussy again and again. I basted her. I pumped her full of my spunk. It was this amazing moment of delight. I shuddered, spurting all my cum into her cunt. "Damn!"

"Mmm, you filled me up with so much seed, Mr. Miller," Mrs. Foster purred. "Thank you. Ooh, I almost don't want to be bred. You're such an amazing lover."

I squeezed her nipples. Shame I couldn't affect if she had a son or a daughter. If I put a boy in her belly...

"Breakfast smells great," I said and pulled out of her pussy. "Mmm, let's eat!"

We settled down for breakfast, eating the omelets, and then it was time to get ready for classes. I took a shower with Cassandra who gave me an excellent blowjob as I washed off my body. Then Darcy and her mother took over. This place was too small. I couldn't wait for Mrs. Smythe to find that large loft and pay for it with her husband's money.

"Have a great day at school," Mrs. Foster said as she kissed us all goodbye in her sexy maid's uniform. Cassandra, Darcy, then me. She gave lots of tongue with each of us. "I'm going to have to do some shopping. You really don't have much."

"Bachelor life," I said. "Just tell the cashier that Mr. Miller, best teacher, needs it for free to help with his teaching. They'll give it to you."

"Sure," said Mrs. Foster.

God, I could do anything with this belt. It was outstanding and intoxicating.

My girls climbed into my Tesla. Darcy took the front seat, naked save for her frilly, white ankle socks and her saddle buckle shoes. She had my belt around her neck and draped down the front of her body. She smiled as we drove, playing with the end of the belt. She slapped it on her lithe thigh.

Cassandra was in the back in her slutty maid's uniform. She was playing on her phone and snapping pictures. Probably keeping up with her friends on social media or something. I tapped the phone, naked save for my socks. It was... exciting going around naked.

Darcy giggled as she saw my cock twitching. She grabbed it. "I see now why it's called a trouser snake. Always moving about."

"Not afraid of snakes?" I asked her as we reached the college.

"Not this one, Mr. Miller," she said. "This one can slither into my juicy hole whenever he wants."

"Or your backdoor or down your throat," Cassandra chimed.

"Of course," said Darcy with a cute smile. Her blue eyes dazzled.

"So, Master, when do these sex slave classes start," said Cassandra. "What's the point of me going to classes when I'm not there to learn any longer?"

"We're still working out the logistics," I said. "New program and all."

As I pulled into the college, I could see the change. All those young and nubile coeds were dressed so sluttily. Tight tops that molded to braless tits firm with youth. Or low-cut blouses that showed off cleavage. Belly shirts. Tube tops. Some girls were wearing just slutty bras. Booty shorts gripping rumps and short skirts that fluttered around thighs abounded.

But there were also quite a lot of naked girls like Darcy. Their barely legal bodies were on display as they walked with their boyfriends or groups of friends. I was surprised by how many had opted to go fully nude.

They headed to the school where one of the custodians was making every girl lift their skirt or drop their shorts before entering. Seeing if they wore no panties or sexy ones. I caught glimpses of naked asses as the custodian grinned, staring at all that young flesh.

Cassandra lifted her skirt, of course, flashing her shaved twat and pierced clit. "Good, good," Mack said. "Shaved, too. Very good. And going naked. Very bold, young lady."

"Thanks," Darcy said.

The custodian nodded to me. I noticed there were lots of couples. That was good. Girls should find their future husbands in college. They would be so happy being homemakers or working part-time as teachers themselves.

Nurse Betty wore a slutty nurse's uniform. A white sheath dress that she had yanked down in the front so her big boobs were out. Two boys had latched on and suckled from her nipples while a third boy fucked her from behind. She gasped and moaned, clearly having a good time.

"That's it, boys," she moaned. "Mmm, you need to keep up your energy." Her wedding ring gleamed as she ran her hands across the back of the two boys' heads, holding them to her tits. "Just drink your fill then let the next ones nurse."

"Oh, god, your pussy is so amazing, Nurse Betty!" the guy fucking her, his glasses slipping on his nose, moaned.

"Hi, Mr. Miller," said a guy coming up. "It's said you can get a guy a girlfriend. Just the perfect one for him."

"Of course," I told him. "Go and pick a single girl not marked for honor roll or sex slave duty, and say, Mr. Miller wants you to be my devoted girlfriend. You'll both fall in love and she'll be devoted to becoming your wife, willing to sexually satisfy you whenever you want."

"Wow, thanks," he said then turned and grabbed a girl walking by. "Hey, Viv, you don't have a boyfriend, right?"

"No," she said as he pulled her to her.

"Well, Mr. Miller says your now my devoted girlfriend and that you love me and you'll be devoted to becoming my wife and fuck me when I want."

The girl gasped as he said those words. Then she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then he whispered in her ear. She nodded, and took him off to the bathroom.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," Darcy said.

After that, more guys came up looking for me to give them the girl of their dreams. They all went off to snag their girls. I loved it. I headed up the hall and found my fellow teacher, Mr. Driscol, fucking a girl while her boyfriend was standing there.

"She was a bad, bad girl," moaned Mr. Driscol. "Have to punish her. Oh, yes, yes, take that dick and love it!"

"Yes, Mr. Driscol," The girl moaned as he fucked her hard from behind.

"You have to help your boyfriend do better on the test," panted, Mr. Driscol. "He got only a B. That's it! You have to help him get an A. If he doesn't, I'll have to fuck you every day until he does."

"Yes, yes, yes," the girl moaned, her pussy clenching on his dick. "I'm such a bad girlfriend. Oh, God, fuck me hard, Mr. Driscol!"

"I'll do better, honey," her boyfriend promised.

"Yes!" the girl squealed like she was cumming on the teacher's cock before her boyfriend.

Well, teachers had the right to punish their students. I had a feeling fucking would be a new one for girls. I spotted another teacher buggering one of his students over his desk, just slamming hard into her as the students filed in behind him.

I had changed this college. I was so proud of it. But why were so many of the girls going naked? Nearly a third of them. The ones who never pushed the dress code. I grabbed one of them as she hurried to class.

"Hey, Alanna, why are you naked?" I asked her.

She glanced up at me then at her boyfriend, Barry. I had paired them up yesterday. "Um, well, my family doesn't have the money to buy me a whole new set of slutty clothes. Nothing I own is... appropriate for school."

"Money?" I groaned. "Right, right, it's a couple of hundred dollars of new clothes. And we don't get to see you looking sexy in a slutty skirt and a low-cut top. No fun of lifting up that skirt and seeing if you're shaved or not."

"I know," she said. "It sucks, but... My family is barely getting by."

"Yeah," I said. I hadn't even thought of that. It wasn't right that girls didn't have the money to dress like sluts. They couldn't go naked everywhere, just here on campus. The world hadn't changed. Not yet. I would do that for them. I would.

But we weren't there yet.

An idea struck me. "Okay, Alanna. I'll see you in class. Barry, you better be shaping up. Mr. Driscol gave me a great idea to motivate the boys doing poorly. I will fuck your girlfriend before your eyes. You might even have to raise my bastard if I breed her."

"What, shit?" gasped Barry, his arm sweeping protectively around Alanna. "I don't want another guy to fuck her."

"Then I better see an improvement in your grades, or she'll be squealing on my dick and loving it."

Alanna flashed her eyes down to my hard dick, smiling for a second. "Yeah, you have to do amazing, honey. We have a future, remember. Three kids. So do your best."

"I will, I will," he said. "Maybe... a blowjob from you can help encourage me."

She smiled. "Okay."

She pushed him against the wall, dropped to her knees, and started blowing him right there. Well, classes hadn't started. I headed off down the hall, leaving the couple. Darcy followed after me, my hand gripping her belt. I quickly told a few more guys to snag up some girls before reaching the dean's office.

She had Johnny Mitchel bent over her desk, a leather strap in hand. She slapped it down on his red ass as he groaned out, "Sorry, Dean Brown! I won't bully him again."

CRACK!

"That's right," moaned the dean. She was wearing a leather corset that lifted her big tits into two jiggling mounds. She had shaved her pussy, to my shock, and pussy cream dribbled down her thighs to her thigh-high black leather boots. "Now on your knees and eat my pussy!"

"Yes, Dean Brown!" he gasped and turned around, kneeling before her. He buried his face into her pussy and tongued her. She gripped the back of his head and glanced at me.

"Oh, Mr. Miller," she said, her boobs jiggling. "Like the outfit? My husband bought it for me. I whipped his ass for being such a good hubby then made him eat me out for an hour straight. I just came and came and came while my boys fucked my mouth."

"It's great," I said. I had unleashed something wild in her. "I'd like to do a charity drive to get sexy clothes for the poor students. Raise some money. Many of them have to go naked and don't get to wear naughty lingerie or slutty skirts."

"Oh, dear," said Dean. Brown. Her boobs jiggled as she shuddered, Johnny feasting on her pussy. "I've been thinking, too. It seems to me that some boys just are never going to be good academically. They'll be used for labor. We should start getting them to work out. Pump iron. Get big and strong while learning how to serve. Like Johnny. He's never going to excel in the academic world, but..." She quivered. "He knows how to serve."

"Er, sure," I said. "Yeah, you can run that program."

"Wonderful," she moaned. "Mmm, and we can do something about it this Saturday. But what."

I grinned. "Well, we need to get the sex slaves taught. I have an idea on a teacher for them. She's not really a slut, but she's good at instructing girls. And this Saturday, the college can prostitute them out for money. They can raise funds for the girls to buy sexy clothes and practice servicing men."