Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 15

Story Info
The class of slutty sex slaves are auctioned off!
7.9k words
4.68
26.1k
27

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slutty Sex Slaves Auctioned

It was an important morning. It was graduation day. The final day of the school year. Saying goodbye to students that I had taught for the last four years. I would have all summer long to look forward to the next crop of incoming freshmen to teach.

And I was very eager for that crop of newcomers to mold and change. The last years had been a rousing success. The sex slave program had gained notice. Many of my students were happily dating the loves of their lives. They would be the core of a new society going forward.

A strong one.

The world was being changed slowly. It all started at my college. But it would spread far and wide. And I couldn't wait for that. It was so heady with the possibilities. I was stretching as I came out of bed, eager for the day. The loft was bustling. A heavily pregnant Mrs. Foster smiled at me as she waddled by. She had a very round belly, her big boobs jiggling. She was almost to her due date.

So was her daughter, Darcy. She had a nice pair of round tits now, plump with her pregnancy. She still was a petite thing, her swollen belly looking even bigger on her than her mother. She sat in a chair holding her pregnant belly with a happy smile on her lips, her belt around her neck.

My fiancee, Helen, was getting a nice morning orgasm from her little sister, Debbie. Veronica and her mother Mrs. Smythe were on breakfast duty. They were both in the kitchen, the real one not the fake one we used to make porn.

That was going amazing. Making lots of money. Mrs. Foster's pregnant gangbang videos were big hits. As for her husband, I felt bad that. I went back on my word. I let these powers get the better of me. I could do anything with them. It was a heady responsibility, and I screwed him over.

"Can I speak with you?" I asked Mrs. Foster a few days after the checkup.

"Of course, Master," she cooed, her eyes so bright.

"How do you feel about me breaking my word?"

"I'm so glad," she said. "You're the best teacher, so it's the right decision."

My guilt rippled through me. That was the danger of this belt buckle. "I need to know your honest feelings, Mrs. Foster. It's important for a teacher to get honest feedback to modify his circulum, so... Are you happier with me or your husband."

She smiled. "With you. I had no idea there could be so much... delicious fun. Being a mistress to those budding sex slaves, serving a man who knows how to make me cum so hard, and pleasuring you with my daughter Darcy is just wondrous. I've never been happier."

"But what about your husband? What do you feel about him?"

"Well..." She bit her lip. "He was a good husband. I thought I had a great life, but I was living in a world of gray. It's so vibrant. With you. I don't think it would be right for me to go back to him. Not when I want to be with you. Not when you should be raising our daughter. You shouldn't give up your daughter to him."

"And that's what you honestly feel?" I asked. "It's important that it is."

She smiled. "It is. I would have been so sad to have to go back to him."

I could return her, convince her she was happier, but a lot of little things she had said over the last few months echoed in my mind. Little comments about how much she loved being my sex slave over being her husband's wife.

But I still felt back about making him a cuckold. I had promised Mr. Foster a daughter, so I would give him the next best thing.

I couldn't return Mrs. Foster after that, so I had to do the next best thing. Luckily, I knew plenty of nubile sex slaves in training. I found Mr. Foster a replacement daughter he could love. A naughty, eighteen-year-old girl named Bambi. He owned her now and was a very happy man being a "daddy" to the cutie.

And she was happy being a "naughty daughter-slave." He would breed her and have all the daughters he could want. Daughters he could raise to be his lovers.

It was an important lesson. These powers were corrupting. Corrosive. I had to draw lines somewhere. I just had to keep my word and not be weak.

"Master!" Cassandra called as she hurried over from the bathroom. The Hispanic girl walked with a strange gait. She was almost moving on her tiptoes or something. The puffy skirt to her slutty maid's uniform rustled, barely falling over her ass. Her round boobs bounced and jiggled in her low-cut top and her collar looked so scrumptious. Her golden-brown skin contrasted with the white lace of her outfit. "Master!"

"Yes?" I asked in bemusement.

She spun around, bent over, and I blinked as the skirt of her maid's uniform slid up her thighs then over her rump to expose her shaved pussy. She had something thrust out of it, which explained her strange gait. It was...

A pregnancy test?

I ripped it out of her pussy and glanced at the screen. There was a pink line which, according to the words on the stick, meant she was pregnant. A big grin spread on my lips. I had wanted to knock her up once Darcy and her mother were near their due date. I didn't want all my women pregnant all the time.

"Well, well," I said and tossed the test into a waste paper bin near my desk. It bounced off the rim of the metal container and fell in. "Isn't that something remarkable?"

"Yes, Master," Cassandra said, such joy in her voice.

I smiled and pressed my cock into her pussy lips. I rubbed up and down her flesh, savoring the heat of her cunt soaking the tip of my cock. She whimpered, her body trembling as she stood there bent over, clutching at her knees, ready to be fucked.

I slid slowly into her bred pussy. I savored the barely legal cunt engulfing my dick. Cassandra moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. My sex slave took more and more of my cock. She devoured it with such hunger.

I bottomed out in her hot cunt. I loved the heat of her snatch gripping my dick. She had such a wonderful twat. Just an amazing snatch that made my dick throb in her. I gripped her hips, soaking in her bred depths.

"So," I said, savoring Cassandra's hot depths, "If you're pregnant, I don't need to fuck this hole any longer."

"No, Master," she moaned. "You can fuck me wherever you want! I'm going to have your baby!"

"My daughter," I told her. "I'm the best teacher. I just know these things."

"Yes, yes, you're daughter," moaned Cassandra. "You bred a future sex slave in me."

"Yes, I did," I said and pulled my cock out of her cunt. She had an amazing snatch. Just a wondrous twat to enjoy squeezing about my cock, but...

I popped out and slid my cock up her taint to her asshole. I pushed against her anal ring. She moaned, her head tossing, as her asshole widened and widened. Her naughty hole stretched with ease to swallow my cock lubed by her pussy juices.

Her throaty moans echoed through the loft as I popped into her asshole. I groaned as I sank into her bowels, loving every second of sliding deeper and deeper into her bowels. She had such an amazing anal sheath, too. A hot and tight heaven.

"Oh, fuck, Master!" Cassandra moaned. Her bowels clenched down on my dick. "Ooh, I'm having your baby, Master! Your baby!"

"Yes, you are," I said as I drew back my cock, her hot flesh squeezing down around my dick. "Fuck!"

I thrust back to the hilt in her anal sheath. My cock throbbed as I pumped away at her asshole. I fucked her tight bowels, reveling in the hot grip. She massaged the tip of my cock. Caressed it with her velvety flesh. I groaned with each plunge into her bowels

Her butt-cheeks jiggled. Those plump and wonderful butt-cheeks jiggled as I fucked away at her. I buried to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I fucked her with such force. It was a magnificent thrill to bury into her anal sheath again and again.

I fucked her hard. Fast. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her bowels. Her moans grew louder and louder. I felt my other women watching as I pounded my student-slave. Cassandra's head tossed as she took my big dick in the asshole.

"Master! Master!" she moaned. "Oh, I am so glad that you own me! Yes, yes, yes! You saved me, Master! You gave me a better life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're fucking welcome," I grunted, plowing to the hilt in her asshole. "You're going to serve me for the rest of your life! Young and hot because you had my baby."

"So fucking hot!" she groaned, her anal sheath clenching down on my dick, her body trembling.

I pounded her tight asshole. I fucked into my sex slave's bowels. I buried into her again and again. She had such an amazing anal sheath that gripped me with her wonderful passion. It was an incredible delight to feel her gripping me. I plowed to the hilt in her again and again.

I loved it. I savored this so much. It was an incredible delight to have all this pleasure burning through me. I reveled in her tight asshole, plunging my cock into her bowels. She moaned and gasped, her body rocking to the rhythm of my strokes.

I plunged into her bowels with everything that I had. I fucked her anal sheath with all my passion. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed deep into her bowels. She moaned, her asshole clenching down hard on my dick, giving me more and more pleasure.

"Fuck," I groaned as I thrust into her anal sheath.

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Helen in the background as she came on her little sister's mouth. "Oh, fucking god, yes!"

I loved the sounds she made as I fucked my sex slave's asshole. I pounded Cassandra's bowels with such force. She gripped my dick with such passion, her anal sheath massaging my dick. A big smile spread on my lips as I thrust to the hilt in her asshole over and over again.

I pumped away with such force. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt again and again with such powerful thrusts. I pounded her with everything that I had. She gasped, her anal sheath squeezing down on me.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master! Fuck my asshole. Pound me hard! Oh, that's wonderful. I love it so much. Ooh, just fuck me hard!"

She squealed as I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again. I fucked into her with such force. It was an incredible delight. I savored every second of that hot anal sheath gripping my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's amazing. Shit, I love that. I love that so much. Yes, yes, yes, Cassandra. I'm going to flood that asshole with my cum!"

"Master!" she squealed in delight, her anal sheath clenching down on my cock. "Please, please, flood my bowels with all your cum. I want that so much. I want you to just hose me down. I want you to just pump all that spunk into my anal sheath."

"Oh, goddamn, that's good," I snarled. "You have such a hot asshole, Cassandra!"

"I know, Master!" she moaned, tossing a look over her shoulder. "That's why I'm your sex slave! You saw my plump booty and had to own me! That's why I love you, Master!"

"Love you, too," I growled and plowed to the hilt in her asshole.

"Master!" she squealed in ecstasy as she came.

Her anal sheath writhed around my dick. Her wonderful bowels convulsed around my cock. I loved the feel of her anal sheath suckling at me. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered, thrusting into her depths.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned as I fucked into her writhing bowels. "Shit, that's good. That's really good!"

"I know, Master!" she groaned, her bowels spasming about my cock. "Cum in my asshole!"

I buried to the hilt in my sex slave's asshole and groaned. I erupted.

My cock spurted over and over into her bowels. Her hot flesh rippled around my dick. I pumped over and over into her anal sheath. I hosed her down. It was an incredible moment. The rapture surged through me. I threw back my head, grunting out my pleasure.

"Fuck!" I moaned, savoring that heat rippling around my erupting dick. "Shit, shit, shit!

I pumped my cum into her anal sheath again and again. I buried into her hot asshole. She nursed at me with such hunger. She suckled at me with everything she had. I loved it. I savored every second of spurting my jizz into her backdoor.

A big smile spread on my lips. I groaned as I pumped that hot cum into her bowels. She nursed at me with all that hungry flesh. She suckled at my dick with all wonderful flesh, milking my balls dry. She spasmed around me. It was an incredible delight.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into her anal sheath.

I panted from the delight of that. It was such a wonderful moment. I ripped my cock out of her anal sheath and turned to find Mrs. Foster there. She smiled at me as she took my hands, a collar about her throat, her big and heavy boobs jiggling.

"Over here, Master," she said. "Mmm, let's get you taken care of."

"You are such a delicious sex slave, you know that," I groaned.

She winked at me and pushed me down onto the seat. "Of course, I know that, Master. Darcy, come give your teacher something refreshing to drink while I clean his cock."

"Yes, Mommy!" Darcy said.

As Mrs. Foster knelt awkwardly before me, her daughter waddled over holding her pregnant belly. Darcy had such a big smile on her lips as she reached me. She bent over and brought her round breast to my face. I just had to turn my head to the right. I latched onto a fat, dark-pink nipple.

I suckled.

She groaned as her breast milk flooded my mouth. I groaned, savoring the flavor of her sweet and creamy breast milk. I closed my eyes and groaned at that wonderful flavor. Warm and refreshing. I gulped it down as her mother did something equally naughty.

She swallowed my dirty dick.

Mrs. Foster swallowed my cock with such a hungry mouth. She nursed on me with hunger. I loved the feel of her mouth around my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. She worked on my cock with that hot and hungry mouth. It was an incredible delight to have her working her hot mouth up and down my dick. She nursed with such passion on my shaft.

"Shit," I groaned around Darcy's nipple as her mother suckled on me. "Oh, shit, that's so good."

"Mommy's such a good cock-sucker, Mr. Miller," purred Darcy, as she smiled down at me. "All the men that fuck her in the gangbang movies just love her mouth around them. Daddy told me so. He's studied all her movies so closely."

Yes, he had.

I suckled from Darcy's nipple, gulping down her breast milk. I loved that her creamy delight had come in. I swallowed down all her breast milk that I could. I gulped it down with hunger as her mother buffed my cock clean.

Mrs. Foster suckled on my dick with such passion. Her cheeks hollowed as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. My dick twitched with this hunger. It was an amazing delight to have her nursing on me like this. Just a perfect hunger to have that hot mouth working up and down my dick.

She suckled on me with such hunger. She nursed on me with such passion. It was an incredible delight to have her suckling on me like that. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick with such passion.

I moaned around Darcy's nipple.

"Mmm, Mr. Miller," she cooed as more and more of her breast milk squirted into my mouth.

I nursed down all the passion that I could. I suckled with all the might that I had. I loved the way her milk flowed down my throat. I gulped it down as her mother suckled clean my dick. She nursed with such passion on me.

I groaned at how she buffed my dick clean with that hot mouth of hers. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with such hot passion. I shuddered, loving that delight as she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

"Shit, shit, shit," I moaned around Darcy's nipple. "Oh, shit, that's it. that's fucking it. I love it. I love this so much."

"Mommy, you're doing such a great job for Mr. Miller!" Darcy cooed, her hands stroking her fingers through my hair.

Mrs. Foster moaned around my dirty dick.

Her tongue buffed around my cock. She massaged me with such hunger. It was an incredible delight. I groaned, my cock throbbing in her mouth. She suckled at me with all that hunger. She nursed on me with such passion. It was fantastic.

My dick twitched in her mouth. My cock throbbed with my hunger. It was an incredible passion to have Mrs. Foster buff me clean. My balls tightened as I gulped down more and more of her daughter's sweet breast milk.

"Oh, I love breastfeeding you, Mr. Miller," the cutie purred. My teacher's pet stared down at me with such dewy passion in her blue eyes.

I suckled down all the creamy delight I could as the pleasure built and built at the tip of my dick. It was so delicious. Her mother suckled hard on my cock, her mouth working up and down my thick shaft. The crown throbbed. My nuts tightened.

I groaned around Darcy's nipple as I climbed closer and closer to that moment of eruption. Closer and closer to just erupting over and over again. I savored the ecstasy of Mrs. Foster's lips sliding up and down my dick. I loved every second of her hot mouth nursing on me.

She suckled hard. My nuts tightened. The ache swelled at the tip of my dick. I suckled hard at Darcy's nipple.

Her milk flooded my mouth as I erupted.

"Fuck!" I growled, ripping my mouth from the girl's nipple. My cum fired over and over into her mother's mouth. "Goddamn, yes!"

Mrs. Foster gulped down my cum with such hunger. She swallowed my jizz with all her passion. I loved how she gulped down my cum. She swallowed it all. It was an incredible rush to unload over and over into her mouth.

My nuts just kept erupting. I fired over and over again. I groaned, savoring the moment. I flooded her mouth with everything that I had. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered, my cock spurting over and over into her mouth.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned as Mrs. Foster swallowed down all my cum. "That's it. That's fucking it. Drink it down, slut!"

Mrs. Foster did. The slutty hot wife nursed down all my cum, moaning as she worshiped my cock. I panted there as I erupted a final time into her mouth. Giving her one last taste of my jizz. I suckled in breaths, feeling so good.

She popped her mouth off my cock and licked her lips. I loved the way that she smiled up at me, her blue eyes burning with delight. She purred as she sat back, her hands stroking her pregnant belly. Once she gave birth, no more gangbang videos for her.

I had to breed my sex slaves. It was time to knock up Mrs. Smythe so she could star in them next. I smiled at that thought as she called out, "Breakfast, Master!"

* * *

Two hours later, I arrived at the college with Helen on my arm and my harem following after me. I held the end of the belt that Darcy wore for her leash and collar. The belt that had given me this magnificent life.

The parking lot was packed with cars for the graduation. The class of 2022 was ready to shine. I hummed as I headed inside to go to the back area for where the girls would be gathering. Mrs. Foster strode ahead of me at that point. She wore only her thigh-high leather boots. She just couldn't wear her corset right now.

But the madame of the school's sex slave program was eager for what was to come. Her plump rump jiggled as she threw open the door to where this year's graduating class was getting ready for the ceremony.

Fifteen girls out of the sex slave program were ready to graduate. Monique and Vera, who I remembered from one of my early visits, were here. They all looked so excited as they pulled on their various fetish gear.

They all wore some sort of leather corset, some black, some red, and Monique even had a purple one. They were designed to show off their breasts and keep their pussies exposed. Then they worked on various stockings. Some had fishnet thigh-highs, others black nylons. A mix of high-heels, knee-high boots, and even thigh-high boots on two of them was pulled on. Their hair was all styled into ponytails or pigtails. Something to be grabbed.