Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 16

Story Info
The best teacher gives a virgin cutie a lesson in breeding!
7.5k words
4.67
33k
33

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Virgin's Lesson in Breeding

We had just arrived at the hospital. Mrs. Foster and her daughter Darcy had just gone into labor at the same time. I was so eager to have my first two children born. I was beaming from head to toe as they were taken to the birthing rooms facing each other across the hallway.

Dr. Chandra came out, the Indian woman wearing only her white doctor's coat that she had left open to show off her naked and pregnant body. Her stomach swelled with the roundness of our son. I had bred her that day when I had permanently claimed Mrs. Foster as my sex slave and lover.

I had just believed that I would breed her, that as the Best Teacher, I could knock up any woman when I wanted to. So far, it worked. Dean Brown was also carrying my child.

Dr. Chandra rubbed her hands over her red-brown stomach, her large boobs jiggling. She wore the red bindi dot on her forehead that many married Hindi women wore. Her husband was thrilled that I had bred her. After all, I told him it was an honor for his wife to have my child.

He believed me.

That belt that had changed the world let me do whatever I wanted.

It was insane. So long as I claimed to be the best teacher, I could get away with murder.

Not that I would do that. I wanted to make the world a better place. Sure, I was satiating my own lusts--I was a weak man--but I had plans to end so much pain and suffering. I was doing it already at my college, and it needed to spread. To expand.

"Well, Mr. Miller, they're both hours away from delivering," she said. "Mrs. Foster will probably be first since it's her third child. But it could be a while on Darcy. My nurses are in there monitoring how far they're dilated.

"So we have some time to kill," I said, staring at Dr. Chandra as she walked down the hallway to me. I turned and fell in along with her as we headed down towards the maternity wing's waiting room, my hard cock thrusting out before me.

She glanced down at me, her large boobs bouncing. She was a mature woman. A MILF in truth now that she was pregnant. "Oh? Do you have something you need for me? Some sort of consult or something?"

"Or something," I said and put my hand on her ass through the doctor's coat. "As you know, a pregnant woman needs anal from time to time to help keep her body healthy," I said. "And since your husband isn't here, I'll just have to step up and take his place."

"Mmm, you're very good at doing that," she cooed. "I'm more than glad that you've now bred your little maid. I was afraid I wouldn't see you for a while."

I squeezed her rump through the doctor's coat. "You'll be seeing plenty of me, at least until you have to go on your own maternity leave."

"True." She laughed. "Your son is a feisty one. He'll be a handful. I can't wait."

She beamed as she rubbed her pregnant belly, her large tits jiggling. Her dark-brown nipples thrust out from large areolas. I pushed open the swinging doors to the waiting room. The rest of my harem was here. My fiancee Helen and her little sister Debbie; Cassandra, the pregnant maid who wouldn't be showing for a while, smiled at me; and Veronica and Mrs. Smythe, my two naughty porn stars.

Dr. Chandra shrugged out of her doctor's coat. I grabbed it and tossed it to Cassandra. My naughty, Hispanic maid folded it up and draped it across the arm of the chair as Dr. Chandra bent over a chair, gripping the wooden arms. She thrust out her rump.

My group wasn't the only ones in the waiting area. There was a man, a woman, and an eighteen-year-old girl. They all were staring in shock at what was happening. I just smiled at them like this was the most natural thing in the world.

"It's good for a pregnant woman to be fucked in the ass," I said. "Nothing to worry about. I'm the best teacher, so you can trust me."

The trio instantly relaxed. The older man and woman, who was a mature beauty, both relaxed. Someone they knew must be having a baby. Maybe the guy's wife was here. He looked nervous. The girl could be his daughter while the woman could be a sister or something.

Or just a friend of the wife.

The girl was cute, with brown hair and green eyes. The sort of small breasts that reminded me of the freshman girls I taught. The nubile and innocent things that made teaching such a rewarding profession.

I turned my attention to Dr. Chandra. The pregnant woman's thick, black bush dripped with her juices. She needed to be fucked by me, and I needed to lube my cock before pounding her in the ass, so... I pushed my dick into her curls.

I groaned as my cock pushed through her pubic hair, the silky caresses tickling my dick. I found the wet folds of her pussy soon. I grinned and thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I buried deep and hard, her pussy devouring my cock.

She groaned as I did that. She quivered there, her pussy squeezing down on my dick as I sank deeper and deeper into her cunt. She moaned as her pussy devoured my shaft. Her pregnant and juicy twat engulfed me.

"Mr. Miller," she groaned, her body quivering. My hands slid around her pregnant belly, feeling how she had swelled with the life I had planted in her womb. "Oh, Mr. Miller, I love you in me!"

"Mmm, just have to lube up," I said. I glanced at the eighteen-year-old girl watching with wide eyes beside her father. Louder, I told her, "You always want to make sure the guy has lubed up before fucking you in the ass."

She nodded, her cheeks burning.

"Good advice," the woman said, smiling at her. "I hope you always lubed up with my sister, Ryan."

"We don't do anal," Ryan, the father, said. "Why we have a surprise kid on the way."

The girl giggled while the aunt smirked.

I just pulled my dick out of Dr. Chandra's pussy and slid it up her taint. She was more than lubed now. My dick throbbed as I pushed my dick into her butt-crack, found her anal ring, and pushed against that puckered hole.

My hands massaged Dr. Chandra's pregnant belly as she moaned, her asshole stretching to take my dick. She groaned with delight as I pushed harder and harder. She whimpered there, her body quivering, then her anal ring widened.

I popped into her bowels and sank deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. She moaned, her pregnant belly quivering in my hands as I bottomed out in her asshole. She groaned, her back arching. The chair she gripped creaked.

"Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Ooh, you were right. That was just what I needed."

"He always is right," said Helen. My fiancee had a note of pride in her voice. "You should see what he's done to our school. It's so much better thanks to him."

"It is," Cassandra said.

I smiled at the confidence my women had in me as I drew back my dick. I shuddered, savoring that hot asshole gripping my dick. That was an incredible pleasure. I loved how she massaged me. I thrust back into her anal sheath, savoring her hot bowels about my dick.

"Shit," I groaned as I pumped away at the pregnant doctor's asshole.

"Mr. Miller," she moaned, her hips rotating as I fucked her, stirring her anal sheath around my dick. "Ooh, just like that. Fuck me just like that."

I grinned, pumping away at her cunt with such hard strokes. I loved the feel of her bowels around my dick. She had such a wonderful grip on my cock. She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was a thrill. A treat.

I fucked into her bowels with all the force that I had. I plowed into her with such passion. I fucked her with hard strokes. It was an incredible rush to have her anal sheath massaging my cock. I stroked her round belly, savoring the fertile swell as I pounded her.

My nuts slapped into her taint. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the impact. I felt all the eyes on me. Everyone was watching me, witnessing what I was doing. That eighteen-year-old girl couldn't look away from me. I glanced at her and grinned as I buggered the OB/GYN.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Miller!" moaned Dr. Chandra. "Ooh, the heat is melting into my cunt. I love this. Oh, yes, yes, that's going to make me cum so hard!"

"Good," I growled as I fucked her in the ass. "That's what I want to hear."

I pounded her hard and fast. I fucked her with such hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. She groaned, her asshole gripping my dick. She massaged me with her velvety flesh. I loved every thrust into her bowels.

Every last plunge into her anal sheath. Her hot asshole massaged me. She squeezed around me as I pounded her bowels. I fucked her hard, her butt-cheeks rippling as her velvety flesh brought me closer and closer to cumming.

My balls tightened with the pressure of my cum aching to erupt into the doctor's asshole. I fucked the Indian MILF hard, my hands stroking over her pregnant belly. I had knocked her up. It was such a rush to breed so many women.

It was what every man craved.

I had spread my seed wide.

And I would spread it wider.

"Mr. Miller!" the doctor moaned, her hot asshole clamping down on my dick. "Oh, Mr. Miller, that's so good. Just keep fucking my asshole. Just pound me like that. I love it. Fuck me so hard. Bury that dick to the hilt in my anal sheath. I love it. I love it so much!"

"Good!" I growled, burying into her asshole with hard strokes. "Damn, that's good. That's so good. Shit, your asshole is tight."

"Mmm, I'm so glad you love it," she moaned as I fucked her bowels. I pounded her anal sheath hard and fast. I fucked her bowels with such powerful strokes. "Oh, my god, that's so good. Don't stop! Please, please, don't stop!"

I grinned, loving the feel of her asshole squeezing about my dick. She held me tight as I fucked her hard. I pounded her with everything that I had. She groaned, her bowels gripping me with her tight sheath. She moaned as I fucked her hard.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her asshole squeezing so hard about me. "Oh, Mr. Miller!"

I grinned, pounding her with such force. I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath. I groaned, ramming into her asshole with everything that I had. She groaned, her moans echoing through the room. I thrust away at her hard and fast.

"So good," she moaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. You're fucking me hard. That's incredible! I love it! I love it so much!"

I grinned at her as I fucked into her bowels. I pounded her with such force. She groaned, her anal sheath squeezed about my dick. I shuddered, burying into her asshole with hard strokes. I loved how she massaged me with that hot sheath.

"Shit, yes!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's amazing. I love it. You're going to cum so hard!"

"Always with you, Mr. Miller!" she groaned.

I glanced at the girl and winked at her as I buried to the hilt in Dr. Chandra's asshole.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned. Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

I loved the feel of her anal ring rippling around my cock. She suckled at me with her hot flesh. I groaned, stroking her pregnant belly as her orgasm surged through her. The chair she held creaked as her anal sheath rippled around me.

I grunted, pumping away hard at her anal sheath. Her flesh suckled at me. That heat grew and grew in my nuts I plowed to the hilt in her, savoring her flesh rippling around me. Her hot asshole nursed at me. The pressure at the tip of my dick burst.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled as I erupted.

I grunted as I spurted over and over into her bowels. The doctor's hot and married flesh nursed at me. She moaned, her bowels milking my dick. The pleasure slammed through my body. The intense rapture crashed into my mind.

I reveled in it, massaging the married woman's pregnant belly. She cried out her passion, her anal sheath suckling at my dick. I spurted over and over into her asshole. I unloaded everything that I had into her bowels. She gasped out her pleasure as I spurted my jizz into her.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned.

"I love your cock, Mr. Miller!" moaned Dr. Chandra. "I cum so hard on your dick! The hardest! The best! Just the best!"

"Yes, he is," Mrs. Smythe cooed behind me.

I gripped the doctor's pregnant belly as I flooded her bowels with my seed. I groaned, my nuts unloading their current load into her anal depths. She milked me dry. I groaned as her rippling flesh wrung out the last spurt of my jizz.

"Damn," I groaned. "Mmm, there you go. You can concentrate on delivering my daughters now, can't you?"

"I can," groaned Dr. Chandra. "Ooh, that was just what I needed."

I grinned and pulled my cock out of her asshole. The girl was still watching with wide, green eyes. She squirmed on her chair and licked her lips. So was her aunt. The mature brunette with the big boobs held in her knit top. She had a hunger gleaming in her eyes.

I glanced at my women. Cassandra hurried over to return the doctor's coat to the pregnant MILF. I needed my dick clean. Every woman in here would do it, but I found myself drawn to my naughty student Veronica.

"Get over here and suck my dick clean, you nasty slut," I said, looking right at her.

Veronica grinned. The busty and black-haired girl, now twenty-one, rose from her seat and sauntered to me. She wore a leather sex slave collar about her neck and nothing else. She licked her lips then dropped to her knees to suck me clean.

"Mmm, Mr. Miller, shame the cameras aren't rolling," cooed Veronica. "That was hot. Pregnant doctor to getting your dick sucked clean by a hottie."

"Don't you star in enough pornos?" I asked her as she grabbed the base of my cock.

"It's never enough," she cooed before she licked her tongue up my dick.

I shuddered at the feel of her pink tongue sliding up and up my cock. A hot shiver ran through me. Her tongue flicked over the crown of my cock. She swirled around my spongy tip. I growled at the delight shooting down my shaft, my dick twitching and throbbing.

Veronica caressed her tongue in fast circles as she polished my dick clean of Dr. Chandra's asshole. I groaned as Veronica's blue eyes burned bright with her lust. She swallowed the tip of my cock. I groaned as her lips sank over my spongy tip.

"Damn," I groaned as her soft lips sealed around my shaft. "Clean that dick off."

She winked at me.

I groaned at her suction. She nursed with passion, her tongue dancing to polishing my pole clean. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. I loved it. My nuts twitched. Veronica knew how to suck dick.

She loved the sour flavor, too. She moaned as she nursed my dick clean, soaking me in her hot saliva. A big smile spread on my lips as I savored every moment of the blowjob. I reveled in every last second of her naughty nursing and sucking.

"That's it, slave," Cassandra said, wearing a maid's uniform. She was the only one of my women clothed. She looked so hot in it, her boobs jiggling in her top.

They would get even bigger with her pregnancy.

"Suck Master's dick," she purred. "He has some new pussy he wants to fuck, so you get that dick clean."

"Mmm, you are such a good girl, Cassandra," I groaned.

My maid-slave beamed at me. "You're going to enjoy her pussy. And the aunt's, too."

I winked at my maid as I savored Veronica's hot mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. Just with such force. It was an incredible delight. I loved how she nursed on me. How she suckled with just such passion.

I loved the way the slut bobbed her head. How Veronica nursed on me with that hot mouth of hers. I groaned, savoring the heat. The pleasure. It was an incredible delight. I groaned, savoring the heat of her mouth working up and down my cock.

She nursed on me with everything that she had. She bobbed her mouth, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was an incredible delight to have her nursing on me. She suckled with such passion on my cock. I loved it so much.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. That's incredible. Just keep nursing on my dick. Keep sucking on my cock with that hungry mouth. Goddamn, that's good. That's really, really good!"

Veronica moaned with such passion around my dick. She suckled on me with everything that she had. It was an incredible rush. I loved every second of her hot mouth working on me. Just nursing on me with that heat. She swirled her tongue around me, making my dick twitch and throb as the pressure grew in my nuts.

She nursed with such hunger. She stared up at me with those blue eyes begging for my cum to fire into her mouth. She wanted it. Craved it. That was so hot. I groaned, savoring the way she bobbed her head, taking more and more of my dick.

"That's it, you naughty slut, deep-throat that dick," hissed Cassandra. "Our Master needs his cock clean. That cutie might be a virgin. You don't want to get her pussy all dirty."

The girl squirmed. Her father frowned, but I said, "It's okay for me to fuck any woman, even your daughter. I'm the best teacher. You should be proud I have the time to educate her."

The man nodded. "I suppose so."

I grinned as I savored Veronica deep-throating my cock. She slid her mouth down my shaft until I pushed against the back of her throat. A practiced slut like her wasn't about to be stopped by her gag reflex. She gurgled and swallowed the tip of my dick like the pro she was.

I groaned as I sank down her throat. She moaned as I slid down her gullet. She took more and more of my dick. It was an incredible rush to have her swallowing my cock. She slid her lips lower and lower down my shaft, taking more and more of me.

"That's it," Cassandra groaned.

"Mmm, you're doing so good, baby," Mrs. Smythe cooed to her daughter.

"Oh, yes, yes," Debbie said, snuggled up to her sister. "She's such a slut."

"Yes, she is," Helen said, my fiancee beaming at me.

I winked at her as Veronica slid her mouth all the way down my dick. She took every inch of me. I groaned at the wonderful feel of her mouth nuzzling into my bush. She hummed around me, staring up at me with such hunger in her eyes.

Her tongue danced around my shaft, polishing every bit of my cock clean. She gurgled and moaned around my dick. I savored her swallowing to massage my dick. It was a perfect delight. She breathed through her nose pressed into my bush, my balls on her chain.

"Wow," whispered the eighteen-year-old girl.

"Mmm, fun to do," the woman watching cooed. "Does my sister ever do that for you, Ryan?"

He squirmed. "I'm too big."

"Not as big as he is," purred the sister-in-law. "From what my sister tells me."

The guy scowled at his sister-in-law. "I'm plenty big enough."

"But not as big as that teacher," purred the mature woman, her niece's eyes so wide.

Veronica slid her mouth up my cock. I groaned as she suckled hard, her lips creating such a powerful vacuum around my dick. My cock throbbed as she polished me clean. I slipped out of her gullet so only my cock was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my crown.

I groaned as she nursed on me with such passion. Her tongue danced around my dick. I loved the feel of her tongue stroking me. I savored her suckling on me. I came closer and closer to erupting into her mouth.

Closer and closer to fucking that cutie. She was so gorgeous. Ideas were bursting in my mind as she watched me with those innocent, green eyes. Darcy used to have eyes like that.

"Damn," I groaned as Veronica loved my dick. "Just keep that up, slut. You're going to get such a mouthful of cum."

She moaned in delight, sucking on me with hunger. She nursed with passion on my dick as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with everything that she had, bringing me closer and closer to the brink.

Closer and closer to erupting into her mouth. My nuts twitched as her tongue danced over my crown. She stimulated me with her hot flesh. I gripped the sides of her head and fucked to the back of her throat. I pulled back.