Teacher's Panties

Story Info
The boys stole them. Another teacher took advantage.
2.5k words
4.25
28.5k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,504 Followers

Sherri Roberts was a new student-teacher at Lawndale High. It didn't take long for the faculty to realise that they had a small problem where Sherri was concerned. Nothing that was her fault, of course, but there was a problem. Or multiple problems if it came to a fine point.

On her very first day Mrs Fotherington, the head-mistress, had had a word with her about the dress standards that were expected at the school. Sherri said she was quite willing to abide by the nominated standards and she would appreciate it if Mrs Fotherington would let her know if there were any shortcomings with what she chose to wear. Mrs Fotherington said that she'd be delighted to do so.

The problem seemed to be the sum of the clothing that Sherri wore. I'm sure you've all heard about something being greater than the sum of its parts. Take a car, for instance. As a bunch of parts it's just a bunch of bits and pieces. Put together in the correct fashion and you have a very nice car -- a Ferrari even.

Sherri's clothes seemed to operate in the opposite direction. Every single item that she wore was easily within the school guidelines but somehow or other her total attire gave the impression that she only half dressed, resulting in the older boys watching her instead of paying attention to what they were supposed to be doing. (Not the male faculty, of course, as they were above that sort of behaviour.)

Any class that Sherri had to take rapidly reduced to chaos if older boys were in the class, none of it Sherri's fault. At twenty Sherri was only a year or two older than some of the boys and they considered her fair game. Junior classes were no problem but for proper training Sherri was required to take some of the older classes. This particular problem was resolved by having a senior teacher sit in and observe, but it put a bit of a strain on the rest of the faculty.

Flirting with the students? Teasing the boys? Sherri was appalled at the accusation. There was no way she would do such a thing. Could actual instances be shown? How did you explain that the way she walked was a challenge to hormone-rich boys?

The situation simmered and the end of the year approached quickly. Mrs Fotherington quietly arranged for Sherri to be transferred during the break to a primary school. Amongst small children she would probably do quite well.

It was the last day of school and the senior grades were rather under-represented. Having finished their exams earlier in the month most of the seniors saw no reason to attend school. They found their time more profitably spent either working or relaxing. Those that did attend were there solely because of parental pressure.

The four boys from the football team that were there were now on their way out. Lunchtime had come around and they saw no reason to linger. They were strolling down a corridor leading to one of the side exits when Mike indicated that eyes front might be a good idea. Sashaying along in front of them was Miss Sherri, bottom wobbling from side to side in a very attractive manner.

"That is a very nice tush," observed Mike.

"Indeed," said Terry in an approving manner.

"A pity we won't see that walking around after today," was Ron's contribution.

"We need to take advantage of this situation before it passes us forever," Brian stated.

Brian picked up the pace with the others hurrying to keep up with him. They caught up with Sherri just as she reached the door to the last classroom. A glance showed Brian that the room was empty and he hastily guided Sherri through the doorway before she caught on to what was happening.

Both Sherri and the other boys promptly raised the question, "What the hell?"

"We're on our way out, shaking the dust from this school forever," Brian explained. "We just thought that it would be a fitting memory of our time here if we received a small tribute from you before we go."

"Oh, really?" asked Sherri, thinking they probably wanted to kiss her. "And just what sort of tribute did you have in mind?"

"Something that we could remember. Something that we could pin in a scrap book and treasure. Your panties would do nicely. As a bonus we also get to view some scenery that is normally hidden from us."

"You can think again," snapped Sherri. "Not going to happen. No way, no how. Now if you'll excuse me?"

"No," said Brian with a smile. "Terry, watch the door. Mike, hold her arms. Ron, you can lift her dress. I'll attend to the panty's removal."

The boys acted as though they'd practised the manoeuvre. Mike seized her arms, holding her wrists behind her back. Ron lifted her dress and the boys all gave appreciative whistles.

"You get away from me or I'll scream," Sherri yelled. "I'll get you expelled for this."

"Sherri, love, we've already left the school so it's a bit late to expel us. And do you really want to scream and have someone else come along and find you with your panties on display? Or not on display which you might consider even worse?"

With that comment Brian crouched down and tugged on her panties, pulling them all the way down. Sherri refused to lift her feet upon request and Brian smiled up at her.

"You have a choice. You can lift your feet so that I can remove your panties completely or I can start poking you here until you do so."

A single prod to her vulva was all the incentive Sherri needed to lift her feet, allowing Brian to complete the panties removal procedure.

"Turn her around so that I can have a proper view," called Terry from the doorway and Mike obligingly coaxed Sherri into turning.

The four of them paid her compliments, not that she seemed to appreciate them. She certainly didn't appreciate it when Brian slipped a hand between her legs and started stroking upwards. She made a very pithy comment about what she was going to do to him if he didn't get his fucking hands off her, immediately.

"Funny you should mention fucking," said Brian with a nasty smile. "That word does seem to give me ideas."

"Then I suggest you forget them," called Terry. "Ogilvie's coming."

"That man has the worst timing," grumbled Brian, moving towards the door. Ron and Mike hastened to join him, leaving Sherri to stand there.

"Mustn't forget out trophy," said Mike, snatching the panties up off the floor as he left. The boys were laughing as they left the room.

"Departing so soon?" asked Sam Ogilvie as the boys hurried past him.

"Uh-huh. Things to do, places to go," said Mike, speaking quickly, then gave a yip of shock as Sam reached out and extracted the panties that were dangling half out of his pocket.

"Doesn't look as though these would fit you, Mike," observed Sam. The four boys didn't stay around to contest ownership, breaking into a run as soon as they were out the door.

Sam stuffed the panties into his own pocket and continued on his way. Pulling level with the classroom doorway he glanced in and saw Sherri standing there, red of face. As far as Sam was concerned putting two and two together equalled a young lady who was probably going commando, although perhaps not by choice. He strolled into the classroom.

"Sherri," he said, nodding to her. "If you'll excuse me for a moment?"

He stepped past her over to the blackboard, picking up the pointer that was lying in the shelf below the board. He turned back to face Sherri.

"If you'll just excuse me again for another moment?" he said softly.

He reached with the pointer and a surprised Sherri found that it was lifting the front of her dress.

"My, my," Sam laughed. "Both commando and smooth-shaven. How interesting."

"I am not commando," snapped Sherri, slapping the pointer away, letting her dress drop back down. "How dare you do that?"

"Not? According to what I saw, and I saw everything, you are most certainly going commando."

"No I'm not. It was those boys."

Sam looked around and then shook his head.

"I see no boys," he murmured.

"They've gone. They lifted my dress and pinched my panties and then they left."

"Really? What strange behaviour. I assume that you will want to report this to Mrs Fotherington immediately."

Sherri had nothing to say at that point. Sam sighed.

"Tell you what. Instead of discussing the issue right here where we could be interrupted why don't we step into the storeroom where we'll be private?"

He opened the door to the little room and Sherri found herself once again being ushered into a room.

Once the door closed Sam turned to Sherri.

"Am I to gather that you don't want to report this matter?" he asked.

"You know I don't. She'll blame me. Say it's all my own fault and that I should have been able to prevent it. She'll give me a lecture about the clothes I wear and there's nothing wrong with them. She just wants to find fault with me. She'll have me kicked off the student teacher program."

"And have you stopped to consider that maybe a few of the faults she's been complaining about might have an actual basis in fact?" asked Sam. "I mean, I know your dress meets all the requirements but the looseness of the skirt means that if you turn around fast the skirt flares out, showing off your panties."

He thoughtfully lifted the front of her skirt again.

"Or lack of panties, in this case," he added. "We do have penalties at this school for girls who run around commando. They probably apply to teachers, as well."

"I know that but that doesn't count in this instance. I didn't voluntarily lose my panties." Sherri almost hissed the words at him.

"Well I'm sure that Mrs Fotherington will take that into consideration if someone is to notice and report you."

"What are you implying?"

"Me? Nothing. But there is a bit of a breeze today and you don't need to turn around quickly for the breeze to lift your skirt. You do know that Mrs Fotherington keeps several spare panties in her office, just in case some poor girl has an unfortunate accident. If you just speak to her I'm sure she'd be happy to oblige."

Sherri was starting to take on a hunted look.

"I'll take my chances," she muttered. "I can't tell her about this."

"Have you considered the other downside if someone catches you commando?"

"What?"

"Well, if it's a boy he might be tempted to do something like this."

The front of her skirt was lifted again but this time Sam's hand promptly covered her mons, pushing to move between her legs.

"Stop that," she snapped, hitting down at his arm. "How dare you?"

Sam laughed and pushed her back until she was leaning back against the wall, his hand still touching her intimately.

"Very easily and with great pleasure," he told her. "What I'm actually going to do is take an unconscionable liberty with you. Afterwards I'll take steps to procure a pair of panties for you. Don't worry. No-one will know about the liberties or the panties."

"The hell you're going to!"

Sam took a step back and unfastened his trousers. A very large trouser snake came into view. He smiled at Sherri.

"How do you propose to stop me?" he asked.

This time when he lifted her skirt he tucked it into her belt so that it stayed up. A toe between her ankles shifted her feet a little further apart. His hand took advantage by returning to pussy attendance, firmly rubbing her vulva, fingers pressing between her lips.

"Stop it," came the protest. "You can't do this."

He took her hand and pressed it against his erection, feeling it automatically close around him.

"Are you still saying that now?" he asked when she didn't release him.

He continued petting her for a while, testing her pliability to determine the best moment to move things along. Deciding the time was ripe he extracted his cock from her grasp and aligned himself. Sherri promptly started complaining again about what he was doing but that didn't stop him from moving her lips apart and pushing into her.

As his cock steadily advanced into her Sherri's complaints became a little shriller, while at the same time she kept her voice down. There was no way she wanted anyone to investigate at this stage. Sam just smiled and continued the good work.

Finding that complaining was getting her nowhere (especially as Sam was now fully inside her) Sherri shut-up. Sam nodded and started moving. Sherri sighed and started moving with him. If she had to do this she might as well do it properly.

Sam thrust into Sherri, lightly at first, giving her a chance to move with him and adapt to the pace that he set. He would pick things up after she was moving nicely. He lightly slapped on of her thighs, which she rightly interpreted to mean that she should lift it and wrap her leg around him.

Time to have things progress, Sam decided, and picked up the pace, thrusting in harder and slightly faster, feeling Sherri respond. Her actions had a touch of eagerness to them now. He established a better rhythm, one that he felt he could sustain for a while.

Sherri was gasping slightly as Sam used her, making little panting noises. She could feel his cock doing wonderful things to her, encouraging her to respond, and respond she did, pushing forcefully to meet him as he thrust in.

Sam was amused when Sherri started encouraging him, first demanding more from him and, once he gave more, turning around and demanding that he finish it because she couldn't stand it any longer.

Again, Sam was happy to oblige, thrusting in harder, pushing her toward a climax, happily pushing himself to the same destination. Then he exploded into her, feeling her react by letting go with her own climax, a hand clamped to her mouth to stop herself screaming.

"You might like these," Sam told her after he'd straightened his own clothing, pulling her panties out of his pocket.

She snatched them from him, looking furiously indignant.

"Where did you get these?" she demanded.

"Took them off Mike when the boys did a runner. He hadn't had time to put them away properly."

"You had them all the time? You could have given them to me right away? You should have given them to me right away. Why didn't you?"

"Why didn't I? Are you kidding? Why would I give up an advantage like that?"

"You're a rotten swine," she gasped. "Ooh, but I'm going to get you for this."

"As you please," said Sam, still smiling. "Ah, it's only fair that I intend to get you again. Just a friendly warning."

Ashson
Ashson
8,504 Followers