Teacher's Pest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

"So I still rate as number one?" quipped Tiffany's dad.

"Not for long," thought Tiffany, not daring to speak it aloud.

The sunlight filtering through the window was just turning to dusk when Dave's doorbell rang. His pulse quickened as he walked to the door. Opening it, he was pleased -- one might even say excited, in more ways than one -- to see Tiffany's smiling face.

"Come in," he said tentatively, "make yourself at home."

"Home," she repeated slowly, "that's exactly what it feels like -- like I'm coming home."

Dave had never realized what a sentimental sap he was, not until Tiffany pushed her way into his life. He found himself getting misty-eyed at Tiffany's "coming home" statement. He wrapped her in a brief embrace.

"Tiff," he said, and she smiled approvingly at his shortened use of her name, "I have to tell you, I'm really nervous about this 'passage' into a new realm."

"You're having doubts?" she asked.

"Not about you -- not about us," he assured, "I just don't want you to think I'm like those teenage boys -- a pervert who cares about nothing but getting into your panties."

"Oh, not to worry" she replied, "there's no danger that you're trying to get into my panties. I'm not wearing any!"

Dave stifled a gasp, but he couldn't stifle the swelling in his boxers. He suddenly realized that the shirt collar and cuffs as well as the hem of the skirt that Tiffany had been wearing under her cap and gown during the ceremony were now noticeably absent.

Dave already had an idea from her earlier submission to a bare-assed spanking that Tiffany may have some exhibitionist tendencies. As she began to tug at the zipper on the front of her graduation gown, he realized he was about to get a full frontal exhibition.

"J-just a minute, Tiff," he stammered, "do your parents know you're here?"

"My mom does," she replied, "I'm not sure Dad would buy in, but Mom knows I've been crushing on you for three years. She found my diary in the middle of this school year. She's not into invasion of privacy, but she was worried about me -- noticed my strange behavior, and thought I might be on drugs."

"And she -- approves?"

"'Love is preferable to other drugs,' she said to me," Tiffany explained. "And why do you think she pushed Principal Marklein to send you as my sponsor and chaperone to Washington, DC?"

"But why wasn't she angry about it being your teacher, someone who could misuse his authority to get you to do things you didn't want to do?"

"If that was how it was, sure, she'd be angry. But she realized from my diary and our talk afterward that you weren't the instigator, but that you were a worthy recipient of my affection."

"And she still felt that way after I spanked you?"

"Well, she didn't exactly know about that. I didn't want to ruin everything by telling on you. Besides, I pushed you into it, and I -- kind of liked it. It really turned me on. I don't remember ever being wetter than right after you spanked my naked ass."

"Um, Tiff," Dave explained, somewhat embarrassed, "I didn't mean that to be a sexual act. I've never been into humiliation of those I care about."

"Oh, but I didn't take it that way -- just the opposite. It showed me that you DID care, that you weren't ambivalent in your feelings toward me. And besides, it didn't REALLY hurt."

"I would never intentionally hurt you, physically or otherwise -- especially, not now."

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now that we're..."

"We're what? I want to hear you say it," she laughed.

"We're -- involved," came his reply.

"EXACTLY. That's what made me cry the day you told me that a grown woman wouldn't beg someone she's not involved with to spank her bare ass. In MY mind, I'd been 'involved' with you for three years. You just didn't realize it yet."

"I'm sorry I made you cry," he replied sincerely.

"And don't do it again!" she teased, "And don't make me beg this time. I want you to start tonight by spanking my bare ass. Now that we're -- involved. Like I told you, my request wasn't IMMATURE -- it was PREMATURE."

Her hand returned to the zipper at the top of her gown. She was ready to offer up her bare ass for him to spank.

"Let me help you with that," whispered Dave, his voice catching in his throat.

"I'd be honored, Mr. B." she replied.

"Let's drop the 'Mr. B.' thing -- I'm no longer your teacher."

"Oh, but I beg to differ. I intend for you to teach me -- everything."

Dave felt a tingle of elation. "Okay, you've got a deal," he replied. "But please -- call me Dave."

"But calling you 'Mr. B.' feels so -- naughty. I like feeling naughty. How about I still call you 'Mr. B.' just for tonight?"

"Um... okay -- MISS CRISWELL," he chortled.

"Damned straight," she laughed, "now get this crazy gown off of me."

"Come here, you," he instructed, taking her in his arms and squeezing her in a hug. Their lips met, tongues exploring each other's mouths in unleashed passion. One of Dave's hands began to rub Tiffany's buttocks through the satiny gown; the other cupped her (facial) cheek in tender adoration.

"Tiffany, Tiffany," he breathed, stepping back, "I've wanted this for what seems like SO long! But I'm determined not to rush it. I want to make it an experience that you -- that both of us -- will remember forever."

With that, he began to nibble down her cheek and throat, finding his way down her neck. When his lips reached the top of her gown, he took the zipper of the garment between his teeth. Descending downward while holding both of her hands for balance, Dave reached the middle of her chest before looking back up into her eyes.

Tiffany was gazing lovingly back at him. She let go of one hand and used it to run her fingers through his hair, to pull him against her chest. The gown gaped slightly open, enough for Dave to see a partial profile of her left breast. Distracted but determined to savor the journey, Dave continued his downward momentum.

Arriving just above her waist, Dave stopped momentarily and nuzzled Tiffany's belly button. His head moved from side to side, his nose tickling her navel. He felt her tense up.

"Nervous?" he asked, letting the zipper momentarily slip from his teeth.

"More like ticklish," she replied, "but it feels good -- REALLY good."

Dave kissed her navel, then licked it. "Oh, Mr. B.!" she exclaimed, pulling his head into her stomach with her free hand. As she released her grasp, Dave took the zipper once again in his teeth.

He pulled the zipper another foot downward. For the first time, her pubic mound was exposed to him, and his face was only inches away. He wanted badly to go directly to it and make her squeal with delight, but he was determined to build slowly to a crescendo. There would be other opportunities for frantic couplings, but there would be no other FIRST time.

Dave looked upward again, trying to read Tiffany's eyes. She nodded to him to continue his exploration. He smiled at her, then quipped, "If I were a piece of heavy machinery, would it be an airplane?"

Confused, eyebrows raised, she asked, "What?"

"I'm just wondering, since I see you've reserved a 'landing strip' for me!" he answered goofily.

"Goofball!" she laughed.

"And, say, I guess you really DON'T color your hair. I can now honestly say that you're a 'real blonde' -- and I've seen the evidence to prove it!"

"MORON!" she chided teasingly.

Re-acquiring the zipper between his teeth, Dave found his way all the way to the bottom of the garment. Letting go of the zipper, he stood up. Tiffany smiled, then pushed the gown off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Dave's sharp intake of breath told her everything she needed to know.

"I've wanted you to look at me like that for SO long," she said happily. "That's another reason I cried when you told me to put my skirt back down, when I tried to make you spank me a third time. I wanted you to WANT to see my body."

"I can honestly say that my conscience wouldn't let me enjoy it then," he returned.

"I know, and I understand. But now?"

"Unlike that occasion, I'm ready to enjoy every moment of gazing at your beautiful body. I'll even turn you over my knee -- if that's what you still want."

"It's a start," she replied, "it'll get the juices flowing, so to speak."

Dave pulled a sturdy armless dining chair to a clear spot in the middle of the living room. As the dusk was now turning to darkness, he closed the window shades and turned on additional lights. He sat in the chair and motioned Tiffany to stand in front of him.

Taking the occasion to admire her creamy, still-maturing breasts up close, Dave was tempted to take one of her rosy, erect nipples in his eager mouth to suckle it. "Patience," he told himself silently.

He hugged her naked body once again, and suddenly felt extremely overdressed. He realized he was still completely clothed. "Patience," he thought once again. He pointed to her ass and then to his lap

Tiffany followed his cue and lay across his legs, her bare white ass centered between his knees. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"I trust you not to hurt me. And besides, it excites me -- makes me feel like a naughty girl," she confessed.

"Okay, naughty girl -- here goes," said Dave. He raised his right hand and administered a half-hearted slap across her bare rump.

"Come on, Mr. B., you can do better than that!" she chided. "I'll tell you what -- if you'll indulge me my little fetish, I'll see what I can do to indulge you yours. Any confessions as to what that might be?"

"Tiffany, I'm a little embarrassed..."

"You're not going to keep it from me, big boy. I've told you that your spankings make me wet. I want to know what gets you hard, just fantasizing about it. Tell me your dirty little secret!"

"Um, well..."

"Yes?"

"You know how I told you that you're a mystery to me?"

"Uh-huh," she grinned, "I liked that."

"Well, one of the facets I mentioned was your athleticism. I know you're in competitive gymnastics. One of the things that's always turned me on about female gymnasts is when they do the splits. I've always -- I've always wondered what it would be like to see one do the splits..."

"Go on," she encouraged.

"Okay, Tiffany, I'll say it. I want to see you do the splits naked."

"And then you'll spank me?"

"I'll spank you first -- you're already in position. But thinking about seeing you do the splits naked will give me an incentive -- it'll build up my enthusiasm."

"You drive a hard bargain," she said, "but I accept your terms."

Dave couldn't believe his ears. "The bargain's not the only thing your driving to be hard," he said. His prick was standing at attention inside his boxer shorts. "Are you sure you don't think I'm a pervert?."

"Like I said, I like feeling naughty. Doing the splits naked sounds naughty to me."

"Ready for the rest of your spanking, naughty girl?"

"Ready and willing!"

Dave whacked Tiffany's ass enthusiastically a couple of more times. He saw the imprint of his hand starting to rise to the surface of her skin. "Had enough?" he asked.

"One more," she pleaded, "you're making me so horny and wet!"

He smacked her beautiful derriere one more time. "There," he said, "done." He leaned down and kissed the red marks. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmmm," she replied, "more than good." She grasped the hand that he had used to spank her, and grazed his outstretched fingers across her feminine slit. His fingers came back soaked and shiny.

"We'll return to that location and give it the attention it deserves shortly," he said, "but first, I want to go get something for you. Stay here and I'll be right back." He stood her up, admiring her slim athletic figure, her blossoming breasts, her blonde landing strip above the juncture of her long legs, her golden locks scattered across her narrow shoulders.

He dashed off to the hall bathroom and grabbed a container, then returned to the living room where she stood beside the armless dining chair. He sat back down and lay her once again across his lap.

"I hope you didn't get KY jelly," she asserted, "'cause I'm as wet as I'll ever need to be."

"Not to worry, my little darling," he cooed, "it's pretty much the opposite of KY jelly." He held up the container, revealing its contents: baby powder.

She recoiled in mock horror. "You're not going to put that on me, are you? You'll make me dry as a bone!"

"I've got a bone for you," he joked, "but no, I'm not going to put it on your pussy. It's to take the sting off your ass cheeks -- the sting from your spanking."

"Oh, okay, Mr. Macho, I get it. You think your little naughty girl can't handle a bare-assed spanking from her big bad teacher," she teased, "Sure -- go ahead."

She had to admit later that it was a WONDERFUL idea that had entered Dave's brain. The way he sprinkled it on -- it was so cool to the touch. Then the way he massaged it in, making little circles on each buttock, then gently spreading the circles outward -- spanking or no spanking, this intimate act of compassion felt GOOD, not only physically but emotionally, for the tender caring that it demonstrated.

When he was done with her butt massage, Dave leaned over and kissed each cheek once more. "Ready to indulge MY little fetish?" he asked.

Tiffany stood up. Dave couldn't keep his eyes off her luscious naked body. "Do you have a balance beam in here?" she queried half-jokingly, but then added, "Seriously, you'll have a better view if I'm elevated."

"No balance beam, but how about the back of the couch? It's sturdy and level, and it's out here away from anything that might pose a danger if you should fall."

"I'm not going to fall -- I've made the sacrifices to ensure that I excel at gymnastics, too," she assured him.

"Why am I not surprised?" he laughed.

To Dave's genuine surprise, Tiffany darted toward the couch, launched herself in the air, turned a flip and planted her feet squarely on the back of the couch.

"Good thing it's a cathedral ceiling in here," he uttered, mouth agape. Then he watched as she slowly, surely, gingerly let her legs spread apart and let her body begin to drop.

"Come closer," she encouraged, "indulge your fetish. Watch my pussy from up close while I finish the splits."

Dave was mildly taken aback, but realized quickly that she seriously wanted to please him. He stepped forward and knelt down to where Tiffany's crotch was at eye level.

She held her arms out straight and dropped all the way down to the point where her spread legs were horizontal to the back of the couch. Her vaginal folds were pulled apart, exposing her love tunnel to Dave's gaze. He moved nearer, his face so close that he couldn't help but inhale her fragrance. He began to lazily lick her juices with his tongue.

"Mr. B., that feels really good. But I won't be able to keep my balance if you do that. How about let's find a place that's more -- comfortable. And while we're at it, why don't we get YOU more comfortable." She tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

"Tiff, you are AWESOME," he smiled as he began to undress, "You have just knocked one of the items off my bucket list."

"I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of that for and with each other, both tonight and for a long time to come," she answered hopefully. Dave was pleased that her plans for the future included him.

When Dave was down to his boxer shorts, he motioned Tiffany to come closer. "Would you do the honors?" he asked.

"Gladly," she replied. She grasped the elastic band of his boxers on both sides of his hips, then gently eased them down. Her smile grew broader as his cock was exposed. His cock grew broader as he saw her smile at what she saw.

"So, Mr. Chemistry Teacher, what's the scientific reason for that gigantic expansion in the size of your penis?" she asked as his boxers fell all the way to the floor and he stepped out of them.

"Scientifically, it has to do with the change in blood flow to that part of the body. It's sort of the sexual cousin to Boyle's Law for gases, where the volume and pressure are inversely proportional -- yes, INVERSELY, not DIRECTLY. Except here, the number of molecules is increasing due to the blood flow. To keep my poor willy from bursting, its volume MUST expand."

"That sounds completely rational -- so that's all there is to it?"

"Well, rationality is not what causes the change in blood flow. It's something much more complicated -- and that something is YOU, my little vixen!" he declared truthfully.

Tiffany blushed. "Was it just my naked splits that made your dick grow?" she asked.

"Well, that truly erotic scene certainly made me want to 'free willy.' But no, it was the look on your face when you were looking at me. It does a man good to know when a woman wants him."

"A woman," she replied earnestly, "it does me good to hear you call me that. Not a GIRL -- a WOMAN."

"Speaking of being a woman, Tiff," Dave began.

"Yes?"

"Can I be blunt with you?"

"Permission to speak freely, sir," she granted playfully.

"Tiffany, you told me once that you'd never been fucked," Dave stated bluntly.

"True," she replied, "not just that I said it -- but that I haven't."

"Tiffany, I want you to know that I don't intend to simply fuck you. I want to make love to you -- to excite your mind as well as your body. I want to be your teacher in the most intimate of ways."

"Then teach me, Teacher!" she answered joyfully.

Dave smiled and picked Tiffany up, one hand under her knees, the other under her buttocks. She draped an arm around his neck. Tiffany was surprised when he stopped at the kitchen rather than the bedroom.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Besides my dick?" he toyed with her.

"You know what I mean, silly -- what's going on?"

"I'm just picking up a few things to heighten the experience for you -- for us."

He set her down momentarily and took a flimsy plastic grocery bag from a drawer. He gathered a few items and dumped them in the bag. He then draped the bag over his wrist and picked Tiffany up once again, heading toward his bedroom.

As he set her gently on the bed, she couldn't hide her curiosity. "What's in the bag?" she queried.

He pulled out a jar of honey, a spoon, a squeeze bottle of strawberry jam, and a spray can of Reddi-wip.

Her eyes grew wide. "And I thought I was the naughty one," she quipped.

Dave knelt in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I won't ever do anything to hurt you, and if you're ever uncomfortable with something I'm doing, just tell me and I'll stop. Rule number one is that we can always talk about our feelings."

She started to chide him for making rules, to kid him for playing the role of the authoritarian teacher, but she decided she liked his first rule and would withhold her complaint.

"Okay," she agreed, "so far you're not making me uncomfortable."

"Good," he assured her, attempting to alleviate any anxiety she may feel. "Now, I want you to lie flat with these behind your head," he said, fluffing some pillows. "Since I'm right-handed, you take up this side of the bed and I'll join you from the other side."

Tiffany obeyed Dave's instructions, stretching her long legs nearly to the end of the bed, her tousled blonde mane splayed out on the pillows. Dave knelt on the bed beside her, holding the jar of honey in one hand and the spoon in the other.

"That's going to make a mess," she noted doubtfully.

"The sheets will wash, and we can always move to the guest bedroom afterward," he reassured her, though he placed them for the moment on the bedside table. He leaned down and gently kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and finally her lips.

Her heart felt like it was about to burst, she was so full of love and desire for this man who had seemed to be constantly annoyed with her only weeks ago. Their tongues entwined in a primal dance, and Tiffany felt the warm sensation of Dave's hand on her breast. It felt so good, the way he kneaded and massaged, then teased the tip of her nipple to full erection.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers