Teacher's Pet

Story Info
A teacher discovers his student' s secret.
3.2k words
4.41
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Brittany sits with her back towards me, bouncing up and down on my stiff shaft, her long, brown ponytail flying wildly back and forth. My office chair squeaks softly to the rhythm of our fucking. My hands cup her perky tits, while my thumbs tweak her hard nipples. She's moaning louder and louder, while her left hand pinches her hard clit and her right is stroking her pink, throbbing cock. My mouth finds her sweet tender neck, nibbling and biting it. Brittany gasps, impaling herself on my cock. My hot load spurts deep into her cunt, which covers my baby maker in her sweet honey. Her cock erupts, spewing sticky girl jizz all over her breasts and the top of my desk.

After a few minutes, my favorite senior English Lit student gets off my lap, my cock making a slight popping noise as it slides out of her delectable honey pot. She quickly cleans off her cum soaked breasts, partially erect cock and slick little fuck hole with Kleenex I keep a box of in the right-hand side desk drawer. Next, Brittany pulls up her white panties, stuffing that gorgeous girl cock of hers back into them. She's still big enough that they barely can contain it. Her modest blue uniform skirt, lacy white bra and matching uniform blouse soon follow. Lastly, she puts her horned rimmed pair of glasses back on.

"Do I look presentable now, sir?" Her sweet voice makes my cock twitch.She knows how I love it when she plays the obedient little student.

"Yes, Brittany, you do, "I respond as I follow my best student's example, making sure to look like I just wasn't fucking my little Futa teacher's pet. Grabbing more Kleenex, I diligently mop all traces of her cum off my desk.

"That felt wonderful, Tom." Brittany smiles as she says it and my shaft throbs. I impulsively kiss her naturally pouty lips, causing her to press her nubile eighteen-year-old body against me in response.

I feel the lust building between us again, but I pull away. She sighs, deeply frustrated. "You need to get your back to studying hall and I've got essays to grade. I'll see you later though."

Her pout changes back into a bright smile at my reassuring words. "Ok, sir, I'll go back to study hall. But I'll be thinking of you." I watch Brittany's plump ass wiggle hypnotically as she leaves my office. I shake my head to clear it of dirty thoughts, ignore my raging hard on and start to tackle the stack of essays on the floor next to my desk.

Part 2

I first met Brittany Nichols at the beginning of the spring semester. The halls of St Brigit's Women's College were full of fresh-faced young girls, which I did my best not to notice too obviously. I had taught English Lit for fifteen years here, surrounded by proverbial Catholic schoolgirls, yet had managed never to get caught up in the inevitable teacher-student sex scandal. I was proud of the fact that despite being constantly surrounded by temptation, I hadn't given in.

That all changed one rainy day in my second period English Lit class. As I sat behind my desk, I watched my new crop of students straggle in, talking and laughing loudly. I noticed one girl that wasn't part of the horde. She walked by herself, nose buried in a book of Shakespeare's sonnets. Something about her, maybe because she was not only reading an actual book but Shakespeare, caused me to examine more closely.

She was around 5, 4", with alabaster skin, and wore her brown hair in a ponytail that showed off her slender neck. Unlike the other girls, who purposely flaunted their young bodies despite the mandatory, rather unflattering, school uniform all the girls were required to wear, Brittany carried herself exactly the opposite. My first thought was that she looked like a dowdy librarian, even down to the pair of horn-rimmed glasses perched on the bridge of her button nose. A literal plain Jane at first glance. She chose a desk near the front, put her book away, produced a notebook and pen from her leather book bag, then looked at me attentively as I got up from my desk to start my first day of class spiel.

I could give that speech in my sleep, so I watched Brittany while I spoke, as she furiously took notes while most of the others didn't. Occasionally, she'd steal glances at me when she thought my attention was elsewhere. She nibbled on her pencil as she did, quite unconsciously. I found it intensely erotic. The girl had the poutiest lips I'd everseen.

The throbbing in my groin letting me know that I

getting turned on, I sat down at my desk. I finished up my intro to the course just in time for the bell to ring. As my class filed out, I got quite a surprise. Brittany slowly placed her notebook, chewed up pen and English Lit book back in her book bag, then got up. She didn't seem to realize that as she did so, she had given me a good view of her wet white panties that were barely holding back an impressively big,hard cock.

I was surprised and aroused at the same time. One of my students was a futanari! How was that possible? Another obvious question leaped to mind: how was she going to keep her secret? Being what she was guaranteed her expulsion from the college. And then what? This kind of thing was sure to get out. One social media post and the poor girl's life would be over. I admitted to myself that it just wasn't protectiveness I was feeling towards her, it was lust. Part of me wanted to see that girl dick of hers again, without her panties in the way, the same part that wanted her pouty lips wrapped around my cock. So much for fifteen years of self-control, my rational mind thought.

Brittany had almost gotten to the door when I cleared my throat and said, "Miss Nichols, may I see you in my office after your last class today? I'm in the English Building, Room 504, on the first floor." She winced a bit when she heard this, and turned around, uncertainty in her deep, brown eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Matthews, my last class is at 4 pm today, and I'll be there right afterward. Am I....in trouble?" She sounded frightened. Did she suspect that I had seen her hard on?

"No, Miss Nichols, I noticed you're reading a book of Shakespeare's sonnets. It's so nice to someone your age reading an actual book. I have some books on his sonnets in my office that you may find interesting. Perhaps, they can help get a head-start on that midterm essay that's on the class syllabus."

Her eyes lit up at the mention of Shakespeare and his sonnets. Brittany had a passion for the Bard, and I could use this to draw her out. "I've kept you long enough, so get to your next class. I'll see you at 4 pm, Miss Nichols."

Brittany smiled happily as she went on her way. I felt a rush of excitement at the thought of being alone with my new favorite student, but I put it aside to face the tide of new students that were noisily entering for my next class.

The hours passed slowly for me, but soon enough I managed to escape my office. It has shelves stuffed with books I loved, my battered antique desk complete with a comfortable leather chair. The building was empty by the time I got there, which was perfect for my little meeting with Brittany. I had been thinking about her all day, and I was so excited that I barely remembered to get out the books I had wanted to show her. I took my mind off it by grading a few papers, and I was totally calm when there was a tentative knock on my door.

"It's me, Brittany, Mr. Matthews...." She sounded like she was nervous again. Had she been thinking about this meeting as well? Well, there was only one way to find out.

"Come in, Miss Nichols, and shut the door. I'm so glad you made it,' I stayed sitting as I didn't want her to see my stiff pole, which was ready to burst out of my pants.

Brittany entered, her face looking flushed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was quite erect under her skirt. She sat in the chair across from me, looking shyly down at her feet, not seeming to make eye contact.

"I've gotten out the books I told you about, Miss Nichols..." She still didn't look up at me and was very quiet. I decided to take another approach. "How are you enjoying your stay here at St Brigit's, Miss Nichols? Are you all settled in the dorms?"

She suddenly seemed to gather her courage and looked up at me. "I...I...I guess I am.... enjoying it here...and...and...the dorms are...." She stopped and uttered a deep sob. To my shock, she began to cry, shaking so hard she trembled. Her tears threw a bucket of water on my arousal, replacing it with my sense of protectiveness.

"What's wrong, Brittany? My soft tone and not calling her Miss Nichols must have calmed her little, and she began to let it all out, how she hated it here and that all the girls were mean to her, that they knew she was different, that she was a freak, that she didn't belong.

"What do you mean they know you're different, Brittany?" I had a suspicion as to what she meant, but I wanted to be sure.

"They know, even though I've tried to hide it, to make sure no one finds out..." She stared at me imploringly, wanting to confide in someone., but at her own pace. I waited for what she would say next.

"I'm different because I have a penis and a vagina!", she said forcefully." I'm a freak because in your class today I got ...." She hesitated, and I decided to make it easier for her.

"Brittany, you were looking at me in class today, weren't you? "She nodded shamefully, but didn't stop me, so I went on, "You were watching me, and you got an erection?" She nodded again, looking down at her feet again.

I got up and sat on the corner of my desk, looking down at her. I gently took her chin and raised it back up, so she was looking at me again. I smiled and said, "There's nothing wrong with being different, in fact, some people would find you very attractive."

She smiled at me and said, "Really, Mr. Matthews? Like who?" She had hope and doubt balanced equally in her. I wanted to make sure hope one out.

"Well, I for one, think you're very attractive and intelligent."

"You do? You don't mind that I got.... hard for you?"

My cock was growing again, and Brittany could see it. She looked down at my stiff pole making a tent in my pants just like hers had in her panties earlier today. "As you can see, Brittany, I definitely don't mind. In fact, it's very flattering, I was thinking about that hard on yours all day."

"I can trust you with my secret, Mr. Matthews? You won't tell anyone?"

"I promise, Brittany and when we're alone you can call me Tom, ok? "She blushed at that and I saw her cock pulse under her skirt.

'There's something else...Tom. I'm a virgin and I never thought I would ever meet anyone who would teach me about sex. I've never dated, and you're the first person I've trusted in a long time.... would you like to teach me about it?" Her big,brown eyes were hopeful as she said this.

"Of course, I would, Brittany, you don't mind being with an older guy...I'm 50 you know."

"I always have liked older guys and I bet there are lots of things you could show me..." She got up as she said this, her cock nearly lifting her skirt. I groaned lustfully at the sight of it.

"I would love to show you everything I know, Brittany," I got off the corner of my desk, then took her into my arms. I soon discovered that what she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm.

I took her virginity that evening, slowly and gently on top of my desk, Afterwards, we held each other, both naked, as she sat in my lap. We fucked again in my chair later, then she reluctantly went back to her dorm before curfew.

Part 3

I smiled, my cock going rigid at the memory of our first time together. That was three months ago, and we have been together ever since. I finished my last paper, got up, turning off the light, locking the door behind me as I left my office. Brittany would be in on of the library's study rooms on the fourth floor about this time of day. Knowing she would be very grateful for me surprising her, I left, cock throbbing for my sexy little futa.

I quickly make my way across campus to the library, I imagine Brittany, sitting at one of the study room tables, thinking about me, She's chewing on her pen, her cock getting stiff, pushing its way out of her already damp panties, Her left hand slides down between her legs, her fingers teasing its sensitive purple head of her girl dick through her undies. My favorite student's eyes close in ecstasy, She pulls her perfect, engorged fuck pole out of her soaking panties, still tickling her girl cock head, moaning my name quietly, then cums, spurting her girl jizz all over the bottom of the table, Honey leaks out of her tight little cunt, running down her sexy, pale leg. Satisfied for the moment, she gets out some tissues from her backpack, using them to get rid of the evidence. Pushing her flaccid cock back into her panties, sighing happily, she goes back to studying.

My cock pulsing in time with my racing heart, I enter the library, The first floor is quiet and apparently deserted, There's not even a sign of the librarian behind the circulation desk, Probably off reshelving books, I think. I get into the elevator, my head full of lust and dirty fantasies about Brittany.

I exit the elevator on the fourth, stopping to listen for any signs of staff or students. Once more, silence greets me. I move along the study rooms, searching for the one I know she prefers, It's the one on the end of the outside wall of the building, with tinted windows and a good view of the nearby small lake, I knock on the door, Still being cautious of someone catching us, I say, in a low voice, "Miss Nichols, are you in there? It's me, Mr. Matthews."

"Yes, I am Mr. Matthews, Come in, please, I'm just working on that extra credit assignment you gave me. " The sound of her sweet, sexy voice drives me into a frenzy, but I maintain control, calmly opening the door.

Brittany sits at one of the large study tables; her glasses perched on her cute nose, reading her book of Shakespearean sonnets, with a notebook open in front of her. She slowly nibbles on a pen, I stand in the open doorway, enjoying the sight of her indulging in her oral fixation, then close the door behind me, approaching her.

Brittany gets up from her chair, her stiff cock raising her skirt provocatively. Her perky breasts strain gently at her white shirt, her nipples hard little nubs underneath it. We rush over and hug, her stiffie and mine rubbing together while we kiss gently, My hand slides under her skirt, squeezing her firm young ass. Brittany moans sensuously into my mouth as I do so.

She leaves my embrace then moves away from me, looking back with mischief in her eyes. Without a word, she bends over the study room table, wiggling her ass in invitation. Emitting a lusty moan, I approach my slutty little student. She wiggles her ass more, like a bitch in heat. Instinct takes over, I push up the back of her skirt, pull her undies down and take in the sight of her glistening hairless cunt, with her huge, full balls above it,her asshole winking at me.

I unzip my pants, freeing my fuck pole. I place it between her round ass cheeks, grasping her hips, humping it slowly., Brittany whimpers, pushing back against my cock, urging me on with her body to take her. I grind my dick faster against it, realizing with every thrust forward, that her hard girl dick presses against the table edge, I ride her ass harder, both of us amazingly not making noises the whole library could hear. Instead, we make little gasps, grunts, and low moans. I can't take it after a few minutes, the pressure in my balls is so intense. Before I can slide inside her tight cunny, I explode, drenching the back of her shirt with hot, sticky cum. The sensation of my sticky cum showering all over her back is too much for her. She has a body shaking orgasm, sweet honey squirting out of her hot little twat, girl jizz shooting up in a geyser that splatters all over the top of table

Panting heavily, sliding off of Brittany's soft, curvy ass, my cock dripping cum, I realize how much of a mess we've made. Not only is there sticky jizz soaking into the back of her blue uniform shirt, but dollops of it are in her hair. She's breathless, too, slumping exhaustedly over the table. The table itself is a good foot from where it was due to the humping I'd given her, and globs of girl jizz are pooling on its' smooth top.

Brittany slowly turns around, her erect nipples plainly visible through her shirt. Her breathing is still heavy, lust burning in her deep brown eyes. Her girlcock is twiching, her cunt lips glistening with her tasty young honey.

I'm torn between taking my best student hard and fast on the floor and the fear of someone having heard us.Worse yet, someone getting curious enough to investigate. What if we got caught? That moment,the study room door opens...

Part 4

Of all the sights I expect to see in the doorway, it isn't the head librarian, Olivia Monserrat, Her face, a lovely dark mocha, is flushed, her dark eyes half-closed in pleasure, her mouth open and her luscious lips form an "O". Her plain white shirt is half unbuttoned, her left breast out, hard nipple plainly visible through her lacy, pink bra. Her right hand tweaks and teases that nipple, while her other hand, pushes up her black skirt, and rapidly finger fucks her pussy, which is so wet, her lacy pink panties are soaked. Olivia is moaning, babbling in Spanish

"Joder, joder, mi coño está muy mojado... Necesito una gruesa y dura polla estirando ..." The librarian stops for a second, pantig passionately.Opening her eyes, two fingers in her cunt, still pinching her big nipple.Her fixes me with her eyes that burn with lust.

"Mr Matthews.....I heard your private session with Miss Nichols....I thought you might need my help in your efforts..." Her gaze slides over to Brittany, who boldly gazed back., My cock is rock hard as the possibilities for the three of us pass through my mind.