Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Teacher "blackmails" student.
2.8k words
4.47
43k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

After the high school's annual car wash fund raiser, I count the cash from those who bought a last minute ticket to have their car washed by our high school senior students. I glance up when I see movement from the corner of my eye and observe Tinsley, one of the more popular seniors, head in to the girls locker room carrying her book bag. Being one of the few students to help organize the car wash, I knew she had to stay until the very last car was washed to help with the clean up.

She was also one of the hottest seniors, being 5'4, slight olive tone to her smooth skin, pixie cut dark brown (almost black) hair, nice plump mouth, hazel green eyes, 34D tits that are almost obscene on her short figure, thick bubble ass and curves in all the right places.

Now they would say that as a teacher these should not be things I notice. Here's the thing, I'm not a teacher. I'm the football programs head coach who also oversees one elective class. I know, I know, semantics but I'll take what I can get. I can't help but notice when a hot piece of ass is within view. Even if that ass is only 18 years old.

A little bit about me, my name is Jake Ryan, I stand at 6'4 with short light brown hair, grey eyes and a lean muscular build at 41 years old, and a 9 inch cock. I'm usually in a t-shirt stretched across my wide shoulders, slim fit track pants, and for today a pair of slides instead of my usual sneakers. I know I'm still a good looking guy. If I wasn't already aware of how good I look, the number of female, student and teacher, eyes tracking my movements down the high school halls would let me know.

I glance around, noticing we are almost the last ones here but for a couple of stragglers. As quickly as I can, I shove the money in to the lockbox before stowing it in my freshly washed jeep to drop off in the office tomorrow. Inconspicuously making my way across the parking lot, I duck inside the girls locker room. Right inside the entrance I slip my slides off and quietly make my way through the room until I spy Tinsley changing out of her damp clothing.

Keeping partially hidden by the lockers, I watch her nubile body being revealed. I admire every inch of smooth skin that comes in to view. Once she is completely nude she turns to her locker, I take a few moments to admire her smooth perky ass before I make my move.

"Tinsley, we need to have a talk. I saw what you were doing during the car wash." I state as I round the lockers, making my presence known. Pretending to ignore the fact that she is completely naked, I take a seat on the bench situated down the center of the lockers.

She lets out a loud gasp and quickly snatches the towel hanging from her locker to cover her body. "Mr. Ryan! What are you doing in here?! This is the girls locker room! What are you talking about? I wasn't doing anything."

"I told you, we need to talk. I saw you taking cash from some of the customers and handing them a little bag that looks something like this." I pull one of said bags from my pocket and hold it up for her to see. Her eyes widen as she realizes I'm not bluffing.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Mr. Ryan, I'll stop. Please d-don't tell my parents. I swear I'll stop." She begs.

"Oh, I have no plans of telling anyone anything as long as you do what I want." I reply with a smirk, shoving the bag back in my pocket.

"Wh-what do you m-mean? What do you want me to do?" she hesitantly asks with well deserved suspicion in her voice.

"I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what I want. You're a smart young girl, Tinsley, you can figure it out." I reply, keeping my eyes locked on her pretty face.

"But you can't! I-I won't! You're a teacher, I'm a s-student!" she cries out in disbelief, not yet realizing that this is going to happen.

"I can and you will, if you don't want the school board, your parents, or the cops to know that you've been dealing on school grounds, that is." I reply. I raise my eyebrows expectantly, waiting for her response.

I see decisions racing across her face before resignation settles in her eyes. She lowers the towel so all of her young thick body is again exposed to my ravenous gaze.

Once again my eyes track over her figure. Elfin features in direct opposition to her voluptuous tanned figure, 34D tits topped with light brown nipples, the tiniest curve to her tummy, her bare pussy nestled between her thick soft thighs.

"What do you want me to do, Mr. Ryan?" She whispers defeatedly, her head angled down.

"Drop the towel, come over here and stand between my legs." I order in an authoritative voice. She hesitates, before releasing the towel as she slowly moves in to position. She is so short her breasts are right at eye level with me sitting straight on the bench. Her little hands move to my shoulders as I grasp her thick hips tightly, jerking her closer between my spread legs.

"Look at those pretty little nipples. Have you ever had a dick in your mouth, Tinsley?" I ask before I gently lick first one then the other nipple, making them stand erect and shiny with my saliva. My hands slide from her hips to roughly squeeze and spread her thick ass cheeks.

"Yes, Mr. Ryan." she responds a little hitch in her voice as I continue to lave her plump tits with my tongue. I grasp her tits, smushing them together, massaging them firmly, thumbs flicking over her now distended nipples.

"How many, Tinsley? How many dicks have you sucked?" Skimming one hand down her tummy, I lightly start caressing her bald snatch, spreading her pussy lips for my invading fingers, not missing the fact that just a bit of tit play has made her wet as it coats my fingers.

"Oh oh only six, Mr. Ryan." she whimpers, her head falling back on her shoulders, eyes squeezed shut.

"Have you let a dick in this hot little cunt as well?" I ask as I slowly start inserting my thick middle finger in to her little teen cunt.

"Y-yes, Mr. Ryan." she replies with a little moan. She unconsciously spreads her legs wider, making it easier for my big hand to fit between her velvety soft thighs. Her hands grasp my shirt tightly as I leisurely thrust my finger in and out of her tight cunt.

"Not many though, huh? Not with how tightly your little pussy is gripping my finger. Fuck, you are tight." I groan as I add another finger, scissoring them slowly in and out of her moist heat.

"No, Mr. Ryan, not many, oooh god." Her hips start to move as I continue to finger her. I reach up and grasp her short hair, pulling her lips down to mine, invading her mouth with my tongue until I feel her tongue shyly start to duel with mine. I slowly finger her teen cunt, bumping her g-spot with every curl of my fingers.

"Mmhmmm fuck baby, you feel how wet your little cunt is now? You like my fingers in that slit, don't you?" I grunt, shoving them deeper as she takes a deep breath before nodding. Pussy juice starts rolling down my fingers as they slide in and out faster and faster. Her cunt still tight but so wet now, a slight sucking noise can be heard as I finger her, her hips bucking, legs starting to tremble.

"Ooh ooh god, Mr. Ryan, please ah...please don't stop. It feels so good." Tinsley whimpers out, her little hands grasping my shirt tightly as her legs spread wider, teen tits jiggling in my face, thick hips gyrating on my pumping fingers. My cock is so hard, I think it might tear through my fucking pants.

"Cum for me, pet. Cum all over my fingers. I want to see you cum." I command, my fingers thrusting stronger and deeper, my other hand grips her plump ass cheek, squeezing hard as I finger fuck the tight teen cunt in front of me.

"Ooh fuck, Mr. Ryan, yes...oh god yes!" Tinsley cries out as she starts trembling, her cunt contracting around my fingers so hard, I can't move them. Pussy juice dripping on to the tile floor. She lets out one more sexy little moan before slumping forward on to my chest.

"Mmm that's it, baby. That's a good little girl." I croon softly in her ear, gently petting her cunt while holding her to my chest. I move my cum soaked fingers to her mouth, inserting them between her plump lips. She sucks them as I slowly thrust them in and out, while I tell her what's going to happen next.

"I want you to place that towel under your knees before you kneel between my legs, pull out my cock, and suck me off until I tell you to stop. Can you do that, Tinsley?" I query as I remove my fingers from her mouth and move her back to her feet.

"Yes, Mr. Ryan." she does as directed but once situated between my legs, she hesitates. She looks up at me before slowly reaching for the waistband of my pants. I help her by lifting my hips from the bench. She pulls my pants and boxer briefs down to my ankles, letting my erection free. I remove them from my feet as I quickly whip my shirt over my head, letting it fall to the floor.

She hesitates once again, staring wide eyed at my 9 inch cock, so I grab her hands and wrap them around my massive fuck meat. I move her hands up and down encouragingly, releasing her after a couple of minutes guiding her. She continues jacking my dick, staring at the precum dribbling from the head.

"Mr. Ryan, your penis is so big. I'm not sure I can do this." she says while still jacking me, her small hands barely wrapping half way around my cock.

"Yes, you can. Just go slow, take your time and call it a cock or dick, baby, not a penis." I reply, reaching down I begin playing with her hard distended nipples. Pinching and twisting them between my fingers.

"Come on, Tinsley, suck that dick." I order, growing impatient, placing one hand to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to my straining cock while continuing to abuse her nipples with the other.

She gives shy little licks and delicate open mouth kisses to my cock, swiping at the clear precum leaking from the mushroom shaped tip with her pink tongue. Wrapping her lips around the bulbous head, she lets thick saliva cascade down my shaft as she begins slowly bobbing her head up and down, taking more of my lengthy cock each time.

"Goddamn, that's it, baby. Suck my cock. Be a good little bitch for teacher and suck that dick." I growl after a few minutes, my eyes fixed on her little mouth stretched around my hefty length. She glances up at me with pride in her eyes, her saliva running down my cock. I grasp the sides of her head as my hips start thrusting up in to her mouth as she increases her pace, choking her with my dick.

"Gulgh gulgh" she gags, her little hands clenched tight on my thighs. Her mouth tightens on my dick with each gulp of her throat.

"Oooh yea, you dirty little bitch, suck my dick, choke on that big fat fucking cock." I clench her hair tighter, shoving her even further on my dick, her involuntary tears landing on my thighs, the continuous suction and her choking bringing me to the brink. I quickly pull her sloppy violated mouth off my fuck meat.

"Umm not yet, pet, I'm gonna fuck that pussy before you get this cum. Stand up, turn around, hands on the locker, and spread your legs. Show me that sexy ass." I order.

"Mr. Ryan please don't! There is no way your cock can fit in me." she tries pleading again. "I swear I won't deal any more."

"It's too late. Even if I did believe you, I want that pussy and I'm going to get it. Now turn around."

She slowly stands and turns, showing me the smooth twin globes of her ass. Standing, I crowd in behind her petite body with my much larger frame. Spreading my legs wide to get the right angle, grasping my cock meat at the base, I leisurely drag it through her slick wetness, spreading her pussy lips.

"Oooh my god, please Mr. Ryan, please you're too big. You won't fit in my little pussy." She moans as I slide the head up and down her slit, coating the spongy head with her pussy juice, pressing firmly against her sensitive little clit with each pass.

"Mmm it will fit. You're going to take every inch of my cock." I grunt, placing the tip of my cock at her entrance, I slowly but firmly press up and forward. Her silken walls clench around my veiny shaft as I slowly begin to impale her teen cunt.

"Ow ow Mr. Ryan oh my god you're too big. Please stop." She whimpers, her body squirming to escape my invading cock. Her pussy is so tight, I have to saw my length back and forth, getting more and more inside with each thrust. My body vibrates from the exhilaration of penetrating that incredibly tight cunt.

"Aaah shit yea, I'm in, pet. Mmmhmm, you've got my whole cock, every fucking inch. " I grunt as my rock hard cock finally settles fully in her creamy pussy. I reach betwen her body and the locker, tweaking and twisting her hard little nipples, letting her get used to the sensation of being stuffed.

"Oh god, oh god you're so fucking deep, Mr. Ryan, so deep." She whimpers out as I grind my pelvis against her ass, keeping my length buried inside, struggling against my much larger body pinning her to the cold metal locker. Slowly I start to thrust against her ass. In and out, in and out. Grasping her hips tightly, I throw back my head as I push in deeper, so fucking deep, feeling her silken sheath clenching around me. Her body responds with shivers and moans that grow louder and more intense with each thrust from my powerful cock.

"Ooooh fuck, come on baby, fuck that dick, mmhmm be a good little girl and take all that fucking cock." I repeatedly invade her body, every nerve lighting with ecstasy.

"Ahh god please, Mr. Ryan, fuck me. Oooh your dick feels so good. It feels so fucking good. Oh fuck, I'm cumming" Tinsley cries out as she loses all inhibition, pushing back on my thrusting fuck meat. She thrashes wildly with her orgasm and her cunt starts pulsing strongely around my thrusting dick.

"Aaah yea, milk that dick, bitch. I'm gonna cum, gonna cum deep in that tight fucking pussy." I pant as my nut sack bangs against her engorged clit, making a sharp clapping sound that echoes through the locker room.

"No, oh god no, please Mr. Ryan, you can't cum in me." Tinsley cries frantically, squirming to get away from my invading cock. I grab the back of her neck and shove her face into the locker, grabbing her ass cheek tightly with my other hand. I jackhammer inside, lifting her on to her toes with every thrust.

"Aaah shit yea, take it, take every fucking bit of this cum, little fucking bitch." I grunt in her ear as I violently shove my huge prick in her tight sloppy wet pussy. My dick spurts with every thrust, shooting my load deep inside her teenage cunt. Stuffing myself as far as I can before sliding out and ramming back inside, shooting deeper with each thrust. She cries out with every thrust of my hips, still trying to escape, cock digging deeper in to her grasping heated core.

Once my body stops convulsing, I pull my now cum drained dick from Tinsleys well fucked cunt with a groan. "Fuck, that pussy just gets better each time."

She glances at me over her shoulder with a little smirk and we share a smile as we start getting dressed.

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers