Teacher's Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she know...?" Landrie began.

"About us? No. I didn't think you'd want to go public, and I knew if I told her about us, she'd share it with fellow teachers and word would spread. Plus, I wasn't sure where we were, especially after the sign-off. So no, she knows nothing about us."

"Have you two...?" Landrie asked, her voice trailing off.

"No. We've kissed and touched...quite a lot... and there is tremendous sexual energy there, but we haven't had sex yet."

"It's mutual, isn't it?" Landrie asked.

"Absolutely," I admitted, "which is odd because she's nothing like you. She is utterly unorganized, flowery, creative, chaotic, but very compassionate, energetic, committed. I suppose the commonality is that you are both very smart, in different ways, and have very strong positive traits, though they too are different."

Landrie leaned back in her seat and looked out the window for the longest time. I let her process. After several minutes she asked, "does Angela change the way you feel about me?"

Again, I thought long and hard. My choice was very dependent on whether I believed Landrie wanted me permanently, as husband, not an occasional lover.

"No, it does not," I answered finally. "If you hadn't told me of your hopes for us, for permanence, for a family, for a life together, it might have. But I want the same things you do--with you, even if I don't know the exact parameters of every aspect of what we will be like as a couple.

"That took a long time. Are you sure?" she prodded.

"It should have taken a long time," I answered. "The last thing you want is a flippant answer to that question. But yes, I'm absolutely sure."

"But knowing how I feel, how we feel and what we want, I need to let Angelica down as gently as possible" I finished, "and we need to come out of the closet--to make our relationship public."

Landrie reached across the console and grabbed my hand. "You're a good man Tyler Stevens."

"It's never simple, is it?" Landrie continued. "Last spring, last summer, being scared to death to say anything, then the nervous first overtures, we get just a couple of months together, then the big decision hits us about how we'll be with one another with you at Stanford and noting stays exactly the same."

"No, it's not simple, but that's okay, and it's part of the magic," I finished.

"Yeah, I guess so," Landrie said. We hugged briefly before the honk of a passing truck broke us from our reverie.

"Come on, it'll take about an hour to get back into town from here. I know this conversation has been trying and you were already exhausted. That makes everything harder. Let's get you some rest, and then we'll see about that new dress."

We turned around and she was silent for a long while and for a moment I thought she might have nodded off in the warm afternoon sun. Just a few miles out of KC the conversation fell into my least favorite subject.

"Did you keep your video? Landrie asked very calmly. She didn't say which video. She didn't have to.

"At first, I had to." I answered her. "I was told it was evidence and they might need to establish a chain of custody over it if it was used in a criminal trial. But there were no charges brought, so the state trooper who conducted the investigation told me I could keep it or toss it, whatever I chose. Said it was 'hot as hell and he would keep it if he were me.' I tossed it."

"Did you watch it?" Landrie asked innocently.

"No," I said quietly.

"Are you sure?" she asked prodding.

"Very," I responded with some agitation.

"It must have been tempting to keep it and watch it, like one of mine, especially after the cops all but told you to?" she asked. Hmmm? Just a little?"

How do I make my escape? I wondered.

"You don't have to say anything," she went further. "Susie is a pain in the ass, but she's an incredibly sexy girl, sexier than I am. I recognize that. I always have."

I grew angry.

"If I'd wanted to fuck your sister, I would have done it already," I said emphatically. "She did everything but send an engraved invitation. Susie is a very good-looking young woman, no... that's not fair... she's incredibly sexy—your words, the kind of girl that men start wars over. But there are over four billion women on this planet and statistically speaking, millions of them are extraordinarily sexy. Susie is not you, and she will never be you, especially for me."

Landrie smiled demurely and reached for my hand, then said "I know all that, but I also know you're a man. To see something like happen right in front of you, that must have left an...impression. Especially when you know you'll see Susie all the time in class, at least once she gets done with her suspension. It's a reminder, at least a little bit, isn't it? You see her in class or walking down the hallway and sometimes you imagine her the way she was in the boiler room with those men...using her like that, all hot? At least a little, no?"

Why was Landrie intentionally teasing me? I wondered.

"I have balls, desires, and a memory. So no, I have not been able to perfectly shut every flash of recollection about the event," I replied stiffly.

"Well," Landrie said, unbuckling her belt, leaning over the console and gripping my cock, "perhaps we can replace those flashes with some more recent recollections, hmmm?" To my great astonishment, she continued her journey across the seat, angling down until her mouth landed squarely on my member. We were in the process of passing an 18-wheeler, whose driver dutifully stared at the exquisite buttcheeks he'd unexpectedly been presented. Landrie continued to gently bite at my cock through the jeans and massage my balls.

"That sounds faaaabuuuulous," I whelped, "but if you keep that up, we won't make it to the hotel."

Landrie cackled and reclined back into her seat to re-snap the seat belt. "I love you, Tyler Stevens."

There it was. During our entire discussion, I had told her I loved her many times, but while she'd spoken of a future together and family, she'd not said the blessed trilogy. Now she had. I'd heard the words before of course, but things change, and people do too. I could never hear them enough.

I love you too, Landrie Souther" I said.

"Hundreds!" Landrie teased, so I began the next installment.

Part Three: Love in an Elevator

The Rhodes bellhop broke down during his welcome speech. "You... you'll... find... at the Rhodes whatever is in your heart's desire," he stumbled, his pre-written monologue jumbled Landrie's siren red thong as she flashed him mercilessly.

The guy at the check in desk was more mature, perhaps because he wasn't looking at my girl's crotch. "Good afternoon, Mr. Stevens, Miss Souther and welcome to the Rhodes hotel. We have you for one night in the Hemisphere suite, with a reservation at Harry's at 6;30 and the concert at 8:00?"

"That's correct," I answered. The young fellow who greeted us transitioned into our bellhop and took our luggage.

The room was perfect. Spacious, luxurious, a grand mixture of medium dark wood, light linen tones, and opulent appointments. Landrie turned and twirled into my arms as the bellhop, clearly disappointed that he would have to leave the company of the stunning Ms. Souther with nothing to show for it but a decent tip, shuffled out of the room.

"It's really gorgeous," Landrie said. "Not like the lake house, but incredibly nice. Thanks."

"I'm glad you like it" I responded.

I parked the suitcases on the bench at the foot of our bed and we fell onto it together. I took her into my arms and held her.

"You need rest," I cautioned.

"Yeah," she conceded, "I'm worn out.

There's one last thing we need to talk about Tyler, something just as big," she began, pulling a pillow up to her protectively. "I want to get it out before I pass out. You don't have to answer, just listen and think about it, okay?"

"Okay?" I asked warily, wondering what could possibly have been left off her expansive list of disclosures.

Landrie was something of a mind reader, or at least a face reader, because she said, "oh no, it's nothing like that. I've emptied the bucket on all that, at least until you bend me over the couch," she said grinning.

"Good," I responded cautiously.

"It's this. When I go back to school for spring semester, I want you to come with me. I'm committed to the dorm for the spring semester, but we could move in together anyway, it wouldn't cost any extra because you'd have to have your own place.

You'd love Palo Alto. It's an incredibly dynamic place. You can do whatever you want, they're looking for quality people everywhere out there. You could teach in a local high school, tutor, take on another job in education, coach cross country, enter the PhD program at Stanford, anything. They'd snap you up!

I know it's a lot to ask, but I need you so badly, I want to be with you all the time. It isn't just that I miss you, which I do, but you help ground me, you remind me of who I really am, and you make it easier for me to be the person I want to be. The person I really am. Do you understand? Can you see it?

I'm so tired of hiding. The thing Susie threatened really pissed me off, and it was entirely unnecessary. Who cares if everyone knows we are a thing? I want them to know we're a thing."

She lay back on the big pillows, drained of every talking point she'd kept in her bag.

"Okay," I said. "We agree about going public. We just need to figure out the when and how, but I think it's best we do it before it gets out of our control. As for moving, you're right. That's a huge step and I need to think about it. I want to be with you, but the idea of moving on zero notice to the school and my family—I just can't do that. It leaves the school and the kids in the lurch. So, that's a short-term 'no.' Now, in the longer term, say the summer, I need to overcome my own inertia, but that's probably a 'yes.'"

"I'll understand if you say 'no,' it's a lot to ask," Landrie said.

"I'm not saying 'no,' and it isn't too much to ask." I replied. "When you love someone, completely love them the way we do one another, having that person in your life is the very least you should want. And sometimes, making yourself uncomfortable by changing things up is sometimes what you need, even if you don't think so at first. The long-term answer is almost certainly 'yes,' but we need to figure out the details."

Landrie jumped across the big bed, knocking me onto my back and pinning me under her. She kissed me with such a lovely hunger that I knew we were seconds away from tearing our clothes off and devouring one another. But she broke off the kiss and the electricity dialed back.

She laid her head flat against my shoulder and we didn't say anything for the longest time, then Landrie fell off me and rolled over, grabbing my hand and twirling us together so that I sculpted to her back.

"Can you just hold me?" she asked.

"Until the world ends," I replied.

I drank in the smell of lemon and lavender, the raising and lowering of her chest, the gentle rush of her breath as it came and went, and the glint of the sun off her coal black hair. That's when it all hit me fully:

This is it! This is going to happen, hell, it already happened! She said "yes." You said "yes." Forever yes!

Within seconds she drifted off to sleep and I followed not long after, clinching her just a little harder to make sure it was real.

I awoke a short while later to the most beautiful woman in the world, her head curled onto my shoulder and her hair strewn across the back. The sun had begun to lower in the sky and long rectangular streaks of light flowed across the bed from the corner window. Recalling our conversation and the decisions we'd made, I had no regrets, no hesitancy, just a hungry anticipation for the next step.

I don't recall falling asleep again, but I awoke to a banshee straddled across my midsection, cowgirl style, pulling off her top, grinning like the Cheshire cat and grinding her pussy against my hard cock. I can't remember getting hard but was happy my member gave a good accounting of itself on autopilot. Landrie looked like a new girl with a little rest.

"You promised me a dress, remember?" she joked "but first you're going to fuck me silly. I've been waiting for this moment for a good month and I'm starving, so it had better be up to standards!" she giggled.

"I think I saw a Goodwill store on the way in," I said, pushing her pelvis down on me and grinding vigorously against her. "There should be some dresses there that'll pass."

"Not a good first move, buster. The moment I say, 'I do,' you become Mr. Walmart. I might have to rethink my...position!" she said, grinding an increasingly hot pussy into my pecker to emphasize the word "position."

"I don't want tender," she said, rising, pulling her dress and thong off and throwing them across the room. "Tyler, I need you to take me like you want to break me."

I used my left hand to throw her off me and onto her side. I thought about taking her behind, hard, hot, brutal. But more than that, I wanted to stay connected, so I took position on my knees between her legs, and slowly disrobed, keeping my eyes squarely on hers.

I'd never in my life felt so much like a doughnut on a bakery shelf as that moment.

"Hold your knees," I instructed and she pulled them up off the bed. Yanking her pelvis towards me I dove between her legs and started a long, slow journey of kisses, nips and bites from the back of her knees all the way down to her clit, reading her reaction the entire way. She was marvelously edgy, hungry, and responsive at the same time.

"Ohhh, ooohhh, do that, doooo that some more...!" she crooned as my tongue tickled her clit for the first time. Not so fast girly I thought, trailing back up her thigh and around to the cleft of her bottom before returning to the sensitive bud. She arched her back and put her hand on the back of my head, thrusting against me to increase the pressure on her clit.

I avoided her, pulling away and grazing my fingers flatly across her clit, basking in her wetness and the musty smell of her sex. She let out low guttural moans and kept her hand in my hair, occasionally tugging my face towards her in the invitation to eat harder. I did, treating her like a slow-melting caramel pop, lazily licking the labia and generally staying away from ground zero by giving it only the occasional tweak.

Soon Landrie was out of control, bucking and pawing at my head to force my mouth onto her clit. And still I teased her. When her sighs turned into tears of frustration, I dove into her, smashing my tongue as far into her pussy as it would reach, then teasing it hard across her clit again and again. Just as she reached the point of no return, I backed away.

"Noooooo!!! Tylerrrr, that's mean! Don't be a little shit. You know what I need," she pled.

"I do know exactly what you need, and I'm going to give it to you. Are you ready for it?" I asked, strumming my cock against her sensitive clit.

"You want to hear me beg; you savage man. Well, I won't do it. Not much... anyway...," she said on second thought, and burst into laughter.

I kissed her, a long slow probing kiss which felt like all the energy in the world had collapsed into our lips and that there was nothing else in existence. We grappled for each another and my lips reached her chin, her cheeks and her eyes. Finally, she quite literally took matters into her own hands and shoved the head of my wretchedly hungry cock into her snatch.

"Now Tyler! For God's sake, right now!" she panted.

I hovered over her only for a moment, then drove into her as hard as I could.

"Uhhhhhggggh," Landrie moaned gutturally as I entered her and reached rock bottom instantly. She was wet and slick.

"Pound me, pound me, pound me baby...please," she begged, her knees beside her ears as I began working in and out of her. I pulled up on my knees and propped two pillows under her to bring us even.

It was so hard not to erupt immediately. She was just so erotic, her coal-black hair splayed across the pillow, the muscles of her abdomen flexing into me, her breasts undulating with the motion of my thrusts, her eyes demanding that I give her every ounce I had. Her symphonic moans urged me to spill myself into her, eons of programming were crying out for me to impregnate her, to lay claim to her.

I gave myself tasks to take my mind off the enormous pressure building from my ankles up to my cock. I refused to pop first, so I leaned her on her side, lifted her leg over my shoulder and reached down with my thumb to tweak her clit while we fucked. I went into memory mode and recaptured the name of every position player and pitcher from the 1927 and 1961 Yankees, and then added the 1969 Mets and Orioles as she began wailing near the top of her lungs.

I leaned in again and kissed her, this time tonguing her ear in rhythm to every thrust. Soon she was in league with me and turned to tongue back just as violently and hungrily as I. We were connected, inseparable, one.

And then we both exploded.

"YESSSSSS!!!! OH, FUCKKKK YESSSSS!!!! LIKE THAT, LIKE THAT, LIKE THAT, YES. KEEP FUCKING, KEEP FUCKING, HARDER, HARDER, HARRRRRRDERRRRRR!!!! NOW! NOW! RIGHT NOW!!! OH FUCK RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWW!!!" she cried, bucking and shaking through her orgasm like a woman possessed. My mind left my head, and I went ballistic right along with her, unleashing a torrent of sperm into her lovely snatch and pounding her until every bit of my energy was spent.

Our climb down was every bit as pleasurable as the climb up, as we slowed our pace and returned to the here and now, melting finally into a comfortable cuddle. We were nasty, wet where it mattered, and covered with sweat.

"Let me get you a hand towel," I offered and ran to the bathroom.

"There's a Saks' Fifth Avenue just three blocks south of the hotel" I said returning from the bathroom.

She laughed, took the hand towel and said, "you don't have to be the planner every single second, you know."

"Bull. You would have said something about it within two minutes anyway," I responded.

She waggled her head back and forth, as if giving serious thought to my comment, then threw a pillow at me and ran naked to the bathroom, the better part of me dribbling down her right leg.

Part Four: Born to be Wild.

We were greeted by two different saleswomen as we entered the women's wear section at Saks', one an over-70 dowager who'd been walking the floor since she left high school, and the second a very attractive, tall blonde named Ariel. I suppose Disney was to blame for that.

The dowager sized us up in a heartbeat-- young, on a budget, likely to be in the below $200 purchase range--not much commission. She called Ariel over to assist us, pointedly instructing her assistant on procedures she clearly already understood.

Ariel was quite lovely, with honestly colored platinum blonde hair, a lanky athletic frame and big, wide-set blue eyes. To my surprise, judging by her body language and the giggles emanating from the two as they went about their business, Landrie not only enjoyed her company, but was very attracted to her as well. Landrie mentioned that she'd slept with her roommate and more than one other woman at Stanford, and it surprised me, but I'd had little time to give it thought.

Now I was seeing it in real time. The two went off through the racks, pulling several samples for Landrie to take back to the changing room. They stopped for Landrie to preen and hold up several tiny dresses that were evidently hilariously inappropriate.