Teacher's Pet? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers

I marveled at her confidence. Just 18, but she seemed so self-assured, and so mature. I wondered if being a military brat had forced her to grow up faster or if she was just that smart. I put down my credit card, and then it also occurred to me that if her officer of a father ever learned about what we were doing together, that displeasing Mistress was the least of my troubles. My realization must have shown on my face.

"What's wrong my pet?" she asked.

"Ah, Mistress, where do your parents think you are right now?" I asked.

"Oh, don't you worry about them. My father is overseas, and my mother...well, let's just say that I have her under control," she answered, and smiled at me. I knew better than to ask more questions. The waitress returned my credit card with the receipt. I added a generous tip, and signed it. Mistress was already standing, and I quickly followed her out of the restaurant. We drove back to my apartment, and when we arrived, she turned to me in the car as I turned off the engine.

"Pet, you have done well today. Tomorrow, you may have the day to yourself. Remember to wear your special lingerie for me, everyday. As winter approaches, you'll come to appreciate the extra warmth that the stockings provide. Next week, we will visit the store together, and we will choose more lingerie for you with the gift certificate. Now, for your homework, I want you to stroke yourself each night, and think of me. I want you to bring yourself to the verge of climax, but do not let yourself cum. You will teach yourself to control your orgasms. Someday, perhaps you will not need your vitamins to truly please me. Keep your collar on whenever you are in your apartment. I will allow you carry it in your bag to school, but not wear it. Instead, you will wear this in school," she said, handing me a necklace made from a leather string, no thicker than a boot lace, with 5 black beads. I looked at them, and I could see that painted on the beads in black were the letters M-Y-P-E-T. I could only see them if I looked very carefully, and mostly by letting the light reflect off of the beads to see where there was no reflection. It was similar to a style that many of the boys and girls were wearing. They were readily available in the downtown shops.

"Thank you, Mistress. I will wear this for you," I said. I felt myself going flush. I knew that no one would really be able to read or even see the letters, but I also knew that it would be noticed as no one of my age wore this type of necklace. The kids would ask about it. I would need a story.

Mistress looked at me, holding me with her piercing gaze, then reached her hand around my neck, and drew me to her. She kissed me softly.

"Good night my pet," she whispered, and got out of the car. I watched her walk away from the car, down the street and turn the corner. I realized I had no idea how she got to my apartment, nor where she lived. I went into my apartment, and sat on the couch. I felt oddly lonely suddenly. Feeling restless in my solitude, I got up again, and went to the bedroom to get undressed. I stripped down to my lingerie, did my night time routine, and lay on the bed. I had homework to do, and I wasn't going to fall behind on my first night.

Monday morning started with a rush of adrenaline. I had spent the rest of the weekend wearing my collar, that I had grown accustomed to it, and it was oddly comforting. I thought it was going to bother me to have something around my neck. But, the leather was soft, and it didn't chafe. The sound of the ring clinking as I moved was soothing as it reminded me that I was serving Mistress, and it gave me that warm sensation of purpose and place. All this, in that short period of time got me into a state of comfort that I walked out of my apartment door, and all the way to my car when I saw myself in reflected on the driver's side door window as I was opening the door. I suddenly realized that I was about to drive to school, and I was still wearing the collar. I had simply put it back on after I showered in the morning, and worse, walking to my car, I had passed two other residents of the apartment complex. I tried to remember if they had noticed, but I hadn't been paying attention as I had been reading the paper while I had been walking, so I mostly just said casual good mornings, but never really made eye contact.

I quickly ducked into the car, and took off the collar. My heart was racing, and I my face was hot. I turned on the car, and turned the air conditioning on high just to cool myself. I stuffed the collar into my bag, and fished out my "day" collar. I looked again at the black beads with their black lettering, "MYPET". I took a few moments to put it on, struggling both because I was not good with the clasp, and because my hands were shaking from the adrenaline that shot through my blood stream from my realization at the car door. When I got it clasped, I looked at myself in the mirror. It hung on my neck, visible through the gap between made by my unbuttoned collar. I couldn't wear a tie because it would cover it, and I knew that Mistress would not be happy if I hid it. I also wanted people to see it, even though I was afraid people would see it. Something in me wanted to "live on the edge" and share my servitude publicly without disclosing the details. Fortunately, many of the male teachers did not wear ties, and it was not a requirement in this school.

When I arrived at school, it took a few minutes before anyone made any note of my new jewelry, and it was Sarah the English teacher. I was getting my mail from the faculty room, when she stopped by to get hers.

"Good morning Geoff, did your-- well, well, what do we have here? Are you sure you didn't have a hot date this weekend?" she teased. I felt my face getting warm.

"Ah, er...no really, I just saw it this weekend, and bought it on a whim....Do I look younger now?" I smiled weakly.

"Um...I don't know. Well, tell me how that works out for you, hehe," she laughed. I could tell she knew that the kids would be merciless. If I were maybe 5-7 years younger, I could probably pull it off, but I was in the wrong decade of my life to wear it well. I made it to my classroom without a comment or even a sideways look that I noticed. Monday mornings kids were not paying attention to teachers in the hallways. When class started, I felt like everyone was staring at it. More likely, most of the sleepy teenagers were just looking toward me, but looking below my face trying to avoid eye contact themselves.

It wasn't until my third class of the day that a student finally said something.

"Dude, what's with the...you know," he said pointing at his own neck and motioning toward me.

"Excuse me, Jeremy? Did you have a question on the homework?" I asked, trying to bring him back to the class.

"Um, no, but why are you wearing those beads, dude? You trying to be cool or something?" he asked. The class erupted into laughter. My face flushed, and I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and then addressed the group. It took a few tried before they had settled down enough for me to be able to be heard over the din.

"Thank you everyone. Jeremy and everyone..." I realized I had not actually thought about what the answer to this question. Not even my run in with Sarah that morning had prompted me to try and come up with a plausible story. "I...I don't think we need to dwell on this. Suffice to say, it was a gift, and the person who gave it to me made me promise to wear it to school everyday. So, here I am." It was the best I could do, and I hoped it would be the end, but I knew better.

"So, like are you going steady now? Do you get to wear his letterman jacket too?" Jeremy kept pushing. The class was now out of control with laughter. I knew I was beet red with embarrassment, but standing behind my lectern, I could also feel my cock twitch which reminded me that I was wearing panties, a garter, and stockings which just made the situation worse as I felt myself swelling. Mistress wasn't even in this class, but I could feel her in the laughter from the kids, and through the silky fabric of the panties and stockings as they rubbed against my skin and against the fabric of my pants.

"OK...OK....that's enough fun for today. Let's get back to the homework assignment, OK?" I tried to regain control of class, but I knew it wouldn't be easy. It took a few more tries, but the kids did settle down, and we managed to finish the review of the homework. When the bell rang, and the kids made their way out of the room, I saw a few boys and even some of the girls giving Jeremy high fives. It was lunch period, and I was pulling together some papers when I heard the tell tale clicking of Mistress's heels in my classroom. I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

"Hi my pet. I hear Jeremy scored some points in class today?" she smirked. "Don't you worry. I am proud of you for not losing your cool, and for following my orders. It pleases me that you are getting so good at obeying me." I kept watch on the doorway to make sure no one else was going to interrupt this conversation.

"Yes, Mistress, Jeremy did win some points with his classmates today, and I suppose the story will filter throughout campus before long, but I don't think it will be remembered for too long. I'm sure something else will happen that will become the talk of the student body soon enough."

"I suppose you are right," she mused. By now the hallway outside the door was empty, and I could tell that the students had vacated the area. During lunch, almost no one ever stayed inside the building during the warmer months, opting to eat outside on the lawns. Mistress approached me, and stepped up next to me. She reached for me, looping two fingers around the waist and belt of my pants, and pulled. She peered down into my pants. I looked down, and I could see that she had a clear view of my purple panties and matching garter. She let go, looked up and smiled at me.

"Mmmm my pet, you make me so happy," she said and she grabbed my cock and balls through my pants and gave them a quick squeeze. Then she turned around, and walked out of the room. As she exited, I heard her say, "I'll see last period, I have questions about the homework."

I was going to say something, but stopped knowing she wouldn't hear me as she had already disappeared out of site. I looked down, and I could see my cock was now forming a tent in my pants. I sat down, and took a few deep breaths and just read some homework papers to distract myself. Fortunately, it only took a couple minutes, and I was under control again so I could go get my lunch from the faculty room.

When the last period finally rolled around, I had gotten used to the jokes from the kids. I was no less embarrassed by it all, but at least I knew it was coming. Word of Jeremy's antics had spread, but since he had done is thing, no one else seemed to feel the need to really push it in class. Tish took her seat in the front of the room, and she was beaming. I could tell she was enjoying the embarrassment that I was feeling. As we reviewed the homework assignment, Tish raised her hand as I expected she would.

She again began a line of questions that took us through the problem set and beyond. Unlike the last time she did this, she seemed to have prepared for it because the questions got harder and harder. They were all good questions, but were you strip away all the words, what was left was "why". It was like talking to a 3 year old who just keeps asking "why?" to each answer except that Tish clearly knew the answers, so she phrased her questions in such a way that it all sounded very normal, and wasn't at all annoying. Nonetheless, I was having a hard time coming up with answers that both the kids would understand, and that I could defend. I didn't want to just say, "Because I said so."

The rest of the class enjoyed watching Tish make me dance around the room like I was on a string. Never before had I so fully appreciated the phrase, "Saved by the bell." The kids cleared out in their usual fashion, and some even gave Tish high fives as they walked past her. I realized that it wasn't just that she had me so flustered trying to answer questions, but I had completely forgotten to go over new material or to assign homework.

"Well, you did well today. You're pretty good with this math stuff, I guess that's why you are the teacher," she said with a knowing smile. "Tomorrow, I want you to wear a thong for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"On Wednesday, I'd like to take you shopping again. Plan on it after school, I will meet you at your apartment at 4 o' clock. In the meantime, don't forget your homework assignment."

"Yes, Mistress, I will plan for a shopping trip for Wednesday. I have been doing my homework each night."

"Good. Now, I have other business to attend to." She stood, and walked out of the room. I watched her hips and ass sway as she strutted from the room.

***

The following day was generally uneventful except for the fact that I had a permanent wedgie. Wearing a thong takes some getting used to. On one hand, knowing that there was nothing between my ass cheeks the world except my pants made me feel exposed. Although, I also rationally knew that you couldn't tell by looking at me. Feeling the thong between my ass cheeks was a constant reminder of my servitude, and I was semi-hard most of the day. It was distracting enough that I hardly noticed the stockings and garter.

Mistress showed up in my room again at lunch to check on me. She again dropped a pencil and asked me to retrieve it. Knowing the ruse, I bent over, showing her my ass as I did so. I felt her hands on my ass, feeling for the edges of the thong.

"Good my pet. Do you like the way it feels?" she asked.

"Um...its not entirely uncomfortable, but I have to fight the urge to try and pull the thong out to relieve the wedgie feeling," I answered, looking at her feet, too embarrassed to look at her.

"Hmm...you'll get used to that. Just think of that mild tickling as me and you'll grow to like it."

"Yes, Mistress, I think I am already growing to like it in more ways than one," I admitted. Somehow, I couldn't keep things from her, although I spoke in almost a whisper.

"I will see you in class my pet, and then we will go shopping," she said with obvious excitement in her voice. And then, I saw her feet turn, and walk away. I looked up to watch her from behind. Today she wore a simple black t-shirt that hugged her thin waist, and black pencil skirt. Her boots had thick platform soles, and buckles that reached up to her knees. I felt my cock twitching with anticipation of our afternoon together.

***

I got home as quickly as I could after school, and stripped to my lingerie and swapped my beaded necklace for my collar. It was almost 4 pm. I stared at myself in the mirror, marveling at how I had gotten here, but regretting nothing. The front of my pink thong has a spot of wetness as precum had been leaking from me all day. I put my clothes on the bed, knowing that I'd need to put them back on, but my doorway greeting demanded that I do so in my lingerie.

When the knock on the door came, I was already kneeling at the door, and I saw on the clock it was exactly 4 pm. I tempted fate, and opened the door without looking through the peep hole. I saw Mistress's boots.

"Good afternoon Mistress, thank you for allowing me to serve," I greeted her as she walked past me. A quick peek out the door confirmed she was alone, and I closed the door.

"Good afternoon my pet. Come here and stand. I want to see your sexy thong."

I stood and walked to her. She smiled, and walked a slow circle around me. I felt her fingers touching me, drawing lines on me as she circled me. She brushed her fingers over my cock and balls, then tweaked my nipples. Standing directly in front of me, she stepped close to me, and tilted my head down to hers. Her lips were almost touching mine. I resisted leaning forward to kiss her as much as I wanted to.

"You are my sexy little pet, aren't you. I think we need to get you something to wear to sleep. I want you feeling sexy all night long like the little slut that you are. Don't you think that's a good idea?" she asked, her lips just barely brushing against mine. When she finished her question, she flicked her tongue over my lips teasing me.

"Ahh...yes Mistress, I like that idea very much," I answered in a hoarse voice. My cock was rigid, and my entire being was screaming to touch her and to be touched by her. I felt her reach around me, and hook her fingers under the thong at my hips. She gently tugged on the thong, forcing it to pull tighter on my cock and balls and tighter between my legs.

"Good. Now, go get dressed, but leave the collar on. We are going shopping," she purred. As I turned to go to the bedroom, she spanked my ass hard, and I heard her giggle.

***

We drove out of town again to the same shopping mall where I had shopped before. When we walked through the mall, I kept my eyes down, watching Mistress's feet as I trailed her by about a step. She led me directly to the Victoria's Secret store. When we entered the store, she made her way toward the register, and I heard her address the sales clerk.

"Hi, I think we could use some help," she said. I looked up, and saw that she was talking to the same sales clerk that had helped me. She looked at me, and gave me a knowing smile and a wink.

"Of course, what can I do to help? My name is Tanya, and I remember your friend. I do hope he's enjoying his purchases," she said to Tish.

"Oh yes, I think he has enjoyed them very much," Mistress assured her. Mistress leaned forward and whispered something to Tanya, but I could not hear. I could see Tanya look at me a few times quickly while they conversed, and she smiled and nodded agreeably. The two of them walked toward one corner of the store, and I followed. They were looking at camisoles and baby dolls, pulling them from the rack, considering them, and putting some back, while holding onto some others. Mistress looked to me, and motioned for me to approach.

"Here, my pet. Hold these. I think these may work for you. What do you think?" she asked, holding a camisole up against me to see if it was the right size. I felt my face growing hot as I knew other shoppers in the store surely saw what she was doing. I followed the two around the store as they picked out various pieces, holding them up against me, and then handing some to me, while returning others to the rack. After working our way around the store, Tanya led us to the back of the store.

"Come this way. I can't let you use the dressing rooms because there are other customers here. But, we have our back room here where we keep all the extra inventory. I think we can have you use this space." She led us through a door into a back storage space. It was lined with boxes, and on the other end of the room was large door that clearly led to the outside where a truck could load and unload inventory. "No one will bother you here. I've alerted the rest of the staff," she said as she made her way to the door.

"Tanya, please stay here. We'll need your expertise, won't we my pet?" Mistress asked me.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, knowing there was no other answer. My face was flushed, and my cock was standing at attention. I knew that my excitement was clearly visible through my pants. Mistress told me to strip down to my lingerie so that we could see how these new pieces looked, and to make sure they were the right sizes.

I kept my eyes on the floor as I took off my clothes.

"Well, those stockings look quite nice on him," Tanya commented as I stood in front of the two women. Tanya handed me a silky camisole to try on. I carefully slipped it over my head, and it slid over my shoulders and down my torso. Mens clothing requires some pulling and such, but the silky fabric simply slid over me, and gravity pulled it down until it hung from my shoulders. Thin spaghetti straps kept it from falling to the floor. The camisole hung to just below my crotch. Looking down, the black silky fabric contrasted with the pink stockings I was wearing.

ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers