Teacher's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was so turned on by what we had been doing today and the fact that she was doing it with me. "I was really turned on too when you had my cock out for others to see. Who do you want to have watch you getting fucked?"

"I want someone I can trust first. Not interested in a threesome right now, just want to be watched."

"You trust Sharon?"

"Oh god yes. She knows everything about me. She knows who you are. Absolutely no judgement on her part."

Thoughts of Sharon, naked, watching us fuck flashed through my mind. This conversation was making me hard again. Judy had been teasing me a lot over the last hour.

Judy's head was still on my shoulder and she moved a hand to my thigh. Quietly she asked, "Would you fuck me with Sharon watching?"

My cock twitched. Fucking someone with an audience? I was quiet for a minute. Judy looked up at me, Quietly I said, "Yes with you I would."

Judy smile and moved her hand over my cock that was again straining in my shorts.

"I will talk to her soon," Judy said as she squeezed my cock.

Judy stretched out in the front seat laying on her stomach, her head in my lap. She grabbed the bottom of my shorts and started to pull on them. I raised my ass up to let them slide down to the floorboard. Her mouth hovered over my cock, her hot breath flowing over it. Gripping the base of it, she began to stroke me as she licked the tip.

I reached over pulling her skirt up exposing her ass and began to fondle it.

Reaching for her pussy that was just out of my grasp.

From my lap Judy said, "Don't worry about me, I've already had my fun, let me take care of you.

I was about to get my first outdoor public blow job.

Sliding off the seat into the passenger floorboard, she had me swing my legs up on the seat and lay down. She leaned over me taking my cock slowly into her mouth. I watched as my cock slid between her lips. Her right hand was at the base of my cock, her left gently squeezing my balls.

I reached out and untied the halter strap around her neck and pulled it down exposing her tits. My cock was on fire, the teasing before had made me more than ready to cum. Judy had pulled her hand off of my cock and was slowly deep throating me while squeezing my balls.

She pulled off my cock and rubbed her tits on it. I really needed to cum and began to hump her chest. Judy began to alternate between her mouth and her tits. When her mouth slipped over my cock I thrust up with my hips filling her mouth and throat with cock. Finally my balls spasmed and send cum shooting up my cock. The first shot filled her mouth. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and started stroking my hot cum onto her tits. She finally had squeezed all the cum out of me and she leaned in to suck the last bit off the tip of my cock.

Judy sat for a minute rubbing the cum on her tits. She then laid on me and kissed me. I could taste me on her lips and tongue. We laid there for a couple of minutes, cum all over us.

"Did you bring some other clothes?"

"Yeah, did not know what we might do, but did not think it would include us both with cum all over our clothes."

She chuckled as we both sat up in the car. She pulled her halter back into place as I found my shorts and pulled them on. Judy snuggled up to me.

"Let's go get cleaned up and see what other fun comes up," she said as I pulled out of the parking lot.


12