Teacher's Pet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed them, then nodded, "Anything for you," He dropped his cargo shorts and put on the lime green soccer shorts I gave him. The shorts were snugger on him than the cargo shorts and showed his bubble butt a bit more. Honestly, I wanted to go behind him and dry hump him but I decided against it. I knew if I did, that we would end up having sex right here. I would wait for the hike.

"Much better, if you ask me."

He simply smiled.

We walked the short trail until we went up into the mountain, staying on the edge to see the lake. It truly was a gorgeous sight to be seen especially with the sun already shining down on us. The both of us stood at the top and gazed at the lake. Then I felt his hand over my crotch. I smiled and looked both ways, although we were currently by ourselves, here wasn't where I wanted to have sex.

I grabbed his hand and told him not yet.

We continued to hike the trail and then we made a sharp right into a wooded area. He followed me as we walked through the trees until we made it to a small cliff that overlooked the lake. It was surrounded by two big trees which made it difficult to see into the cliff from the outside. We were still able to see the view below. Darwin had stepped on the edge and looked down. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him, "Here it is," I said to him, "Here we can have sex and not be disturbed."

"You've had sex here before?"

"A few times, it's a nice private place," I pressed my erection into his butt. Then whispered into his ear, "Get on your knees and suck on Daddy's dick."

Darwin turned and smiled. Then he got on his knees and undid my shorts, causing them to drop down to my ankles. He pulled down my white briefs enough for my erection to spring out in front of him. My erection had been soaked in precum since we left, I had been semi-hard the entire hike just thinking about this.

His right hand wrapped around my member and lightly stroked it back and forth a few times before taking it into his warm mouth. He sucked on the head first before moving down the shaft and then holding it in his throat for a few seconds before releasing me. I looked around as he did, although it wasn't a well-known area, some people still knew about this place. So I had to be vigilant while we did this, also try to keep our voices low do to anyone possibly hearing us on the trail back there.

"Yeah, suck on daddy's dick," I said as he continued. He gazed up at me as he worked on my member. I had started referring to myself as "daddy" a while back after I had seen a few videos on PornHub. I wasn't comfortable with it at first but Darwin enjoyed it so I ended up liking it.

Darwin's hands clamped onto my asscheeks as he began to speed up. I tilted my head back as he did. I needed to remember that I was the lookout, so I turned my head to the left and right again and saw nothing. I placed my left hand on his head and guided him.

We kept this up without disturbance for about 5 more minutes, then I slipped out of his mouth. I stroked my saliva covered member and told him to stand up and turn around, he did. I pulled him closer with my free hand and without dropping his shorts, I stabbed my erection into his rear. My erection rubbed against the fabric of his shorts, causing him to lightly moan. I knew he wanted me to penetrate him already but I wanted to tease him a bit first. I reached down under his shorts and massaged his cheeks before pulling them all the way down. I pressed my self against him, rubbing my erection between his cheeks. When I felt ready, I pulled down his red briefs and slid my member down and began to penetrate him. The head went in first and made him gasp and then I proceeded to go deeper into him. I held my left hand on his chest with my other hand on his lower back as I pushed deeper and deeper into his tight warm rectum.

At first, at a slow rate, I moved my pelvis back and forth. We had done this position many times and it was one of my preferred positions. I wasn't sure why, but I always found standing up during sex to be amazing. Another thing I enjoyed about this was having sex outside.

Darwin bent forward and held on to a tree as I sped up, my hands were now clamped onto his hips. I grunted with every passing second and his moans grew louder. I kept up the momentum for a few more minutes before I felt the semen load up. My body slowed down and the first shot came out, I let out a light moan as it did. Then a second later, another, then another until the final shot came into his rectum. That was when I had finally came to a complete stop. Darwin looked back at me with a smile on his face, I returned the smile. I slowly pulled out and cleaned my member with a wipe I had in my bag. I handed the bag of wipes to him and he did the same to his rear.

When we were done cleaning ourselves up, I stood at the edge of the cliff and looked down at the lake. Darwin then stood next to me and wrapped his arms around me, "This looks gorgeous."

"Yeah, it does. How about we finish this hike and head home for some food."

"Sounds like a plan."

We continued down the trail until we finally wounded up back where we started. From there we went back to the house, where we showered and I got to cooking food.

We sat down to eat and spent the rest of the afternoon in the living room. After the movie, we went back outside and had another campfire out on the lake. It truly was a great day for us.

The next day, we had woken up early and got the place cleaned up. The weekend with Darwin was a great idea and I hoped we would do this again someday. Aside from the sex, I think he did enjoy the nature.

After we cleaned up we got out things and got in the car. By noon we had left the house and were heading back home. "So," I asked, "What did you think of the trip?"

"Aside from the amazing sex, I loved it. We should come back more often."

I smiled, "I'd like that."

12