Teacher's Pets Pt. 01: Power Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say the magic word." Jessica drawled, relishing her complete control over me.

"Please!" I gasped.

"Please, what, professor?" She smiled and brushed a finger over my clit, making me jump. "Be specific."

"Please," I moaned, "Let Todd fuck me." I wasn't acting. I could barely get the words out. Although I had engineered this whole thing, at that point, I was desperate. Jessica had played her role well and had me quivering for more.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." She turned to Todd and nodded. He smiled and dropped to his knees between my thighs. She leaned over me, unashamedly trying to get a good angle to see as he entered me. He hesitated for a moment, stroking his cock and rubbing it against my lips to coat it in my juices. I bit my lip in anticipation.

Then she slapped his ass, causing him to buck forward. I laughed at the surprise on his face and then gasped when his cock plunged into me. Jessica grinned eagerly, enjoying watching his cock spread me apart. He paused with his eyes closed for a moment after he entered me. I did the same, savoring this first moment of fullness.

When he finally pulled out and pushed back in, my lips parted eagerly around him and kissed the base of his shaft. He started fucking me slowly, but his pace quickly increased. Soon the room was filled with the wet sound of my cunt swallowing his cock. He was thrusting forcefully, grunting each time, already building towards his climax.

Jessica's hands roamed over our bodies, squeezing his ass and my breasts. I heard her talking, urging him to fuck me harder, but I didn't register the words. I was no longer aware of the game we were playing, or how I should be acting. My world narrowed to Todd's cock and my soaking wet pussy.

He cried out, and leaned forward, almost crushing me as he tried to push deeper. I realized he was about to cum. Moaning with excitement, I dragged my fingernails down his back and grabbed his ass. I whispered encouraging words and rocked under the weight of his body. His cock swelled even larger, and then began throbbing inside me as he came. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him even closer. He grunted into my shoulder with each pulse, and I felt a spreading warmth inside. After a moment, I felt him unclench and relax as his orgasm passed.

I bit my lip when he pulled out. My pussy was swollen and sensitive, and my clit was buzzing with need. I hadn't realized I was so close to my own orgasm. As he slipped out, I felt one last hot spurt of his cum land on my clit, and I couldn't help letting out a small cry.

I tried to catch my breath as Todd collapsed back onto the carpet. Before I could feel disappointed, Jessica surprised me by taking his place. Still gasping with desire, I watched her kneel between my parted thighs with a wicked look on her face.

"Isn't that typical of a man to pop his load and leave a lady hanging. I guess I'll have to clean up his mess."

I lost all pretense of playing it cool at that point and moaned with need as she traced her fingers up my thighs. A sloppy mixture of my cream and Todd's cum covered my pussy lips. My breath caught as she spread them wide and slipped two fingers inside me. Turning her hand to make a come-hither motion, I felt her fingers graze my g-spot. My entire body was tense, quivering and ready to lose control.

Jessica grinned as she regarded my protruding clit. It stood erect, begging for attention. When she brushed her thumb over it, I let out an undignified squeak that turned into a long, drawn-out moan. Her fingers moved inside me while her thumb pressed firmly, rolling in small circles.

I felt the pressure building, my pussy blossoming wide to accept her. She was rocking her hand, so the pressure alternated between my g-spot and my clit. My head fell back, and my breath started coming in shallow, rapid bursts. She increased her tempo, expertly coaxing an orgasm from me.

When I came, it crashed over me like a tsunami. My whole body spasmed, and I cried out. My eyes squeezed so tightly shut that I saw waves of color. My insides clamped down around her fingers, trying to push them out as she continued to press forward.

I came again and again. Climaxes came in waves, rolling through me one after the other. Jessica didn't stop until I finally had to grab her hand because it was overwhelming. She understood and stopped moving, but kept pressing inward. I gasped as the aftershocks hit me, leaving my pussy throbbing with pleasure around her fingers.

When I came back into myself, I realized I had dropped to my knees on the floor. My face was buried in her shoulder breathing in the floral scent of her body wash. My left hand was gripping her breast, and my right was holding her hand between my thighs. Feeling a bit awkward at how hard she got me to cum, I let go. When she pulled out of me, the sensation was delicious and overwhelming all at once.

I lifted my head, and she beamed at me, delighted with her efforts. Without thinking about it, I kissed her. She responded in kind, lightly sucking on my bottom lip. Then I collapsed back against the couch, trying to catch my breath and slow my heart rate.

Todd was laying on his back a few feet away. His cock had softened and rested on his thigh, still slick with my wetness. His breathing was slow and regular, and I guessed he had dozed off. Too bad, because that meant he missed the show when his girlfriend made his professor cum.

Looking at Todd's naked form, I realized that Jessica had managed to stay dressed the entire time. Clever girl. Although I did notice her jumper was all wrinkled where I had been grabbing her tit.

She was still kneeling in the middle of my office, looking quite pleased with herself. There was a wry expression on her face as she examined the creamy, sticky combination of Todd's cum and mine coating her fingers.

Noticing me looking, she winked and began to lick them clean. She did it slowly, savoring it to tease me. I bit my lip as a fresh surge of arousal washed over me.

"What do you think, professor," she said with a knowing smile when she finished. "Do you think we earned that grade?"

I didn't answer her right away. I was still awash in endorphins and riding high on the knowledge that once again I'd won my little game.

"I suppose," I finally managed to say. Despite my feeling of triumph, I tried to make my voice sound slightly disappointed in myself. "There's something to be said for your grades reflecting your ...extracurricular efforts. But this will have to be our little secret."

"Oh, of course, professor." She smiled and nodded happily, convinced she'd managed to play me.

12