Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoe gets a massage, and her wish.
10.3k words
4.85
31.6k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Professor H went out cycling with his friends and Mrs H and I were alone in the house again. I felt a bit at a loss. School was over and I didn't have a summer job, so there was nothing really for me to do.

I retreated to the pool with a book. As I found a spot in the shade, I tried to focus on reading, but my mind kept drifting. Last night had been incredible, but I was frustrated at the same time. Professor and Mrs H still seemed to view me as a little girl who wasn't their sexual equal and I had no idea what to do to convince them otherwise. I had accepted their offer to stay here for the summer in the hopes that something exciting might happen, but I was rapidly losing hope.

I envied Mrs H. She could happily spend every day at home and not get bored. Of course, she also had a shit ton of money so she could afford going shopping and getting massages. I arched my stiff back. A massage would be lovely right now, and I half-hoped Mrs H would offer me one. Every week, she had a masseuse come to the house to give her a "once-over" as she called it. Without fail, she would emerge from her bedroom looking refreshed and happy. More than happy, really, she looked satisfied.

I sighed. Had I just imagined Professor and Mrs H talking about me that night a couple of weeks ago? Professor H had sounded so aroused by the idea of fucking me, but had it just been a fantasy for him? Did he have no intention of making it a reality? Maybe I had to be bolder and take matters into my own hands.

The patio door opened and Mrs H came out, looking as amazing as always. Her skin glowed and she had a dreamy smile on her face.

She floated towards me and sat down. "That was an amazing massage."

I couldn't keep the envy out of my voice. "It looks like it."

Her gaze focused on me. "Why don't you get one as well? I'll tell Margot not to pack away her table. Come up when you're ready."

Before I could say anything, she darted off. I grinned. Sometimes when you put your wishes into the universe, the universe delivers.

I put away my book and followed Mrs H inside. As I went up the stairs, she came down. "Margot is waiting for you. Enjoy!"

Entering Professor and Mrs H's bedroom, I tried not to gaze around too much, but I was curious. The room was huge, with a large super king sized bed in the middle. Large doors lead out to a balcony which overlooked the garden.

Margot had set up the massage table in front of the bed. I offered her my hand. "Hi, I'm Zoe."

"Nice to meet you. Mrs H tells me you want the full package?"

I had no idea what the full package was, but if it was what made Mrs H glow, then that was what I wanted. "Absolutely!"

"Please undress and lie down on the table."

I didn't see a sheet on the bed to cover myself with, but knowing Mrs H, she wouldn't have bothered with something so prudish. If she was comfortable in front of Margot, then so would I. I was only wearing a bikini, and a tiny one at that, so I undid the straps and let the fabric fall to the ground.

"Do you want me to lie on my front or my back?"

"On your front please."

I dutifully lay down and put my head in the hole in the table. Margot turned on some soothing music and I started to relax. She moved around the room and then her feet came into my line of vision. Next, I felt warm liquid being poured onto my back. I sighed happily. Most massages I'd had (cheap ones) they hadn't bothered warming up the oil, but what a difference it made. I felt like I was melting into the table and she hadn't even done anything.

Margot took place next to the bed and started to massage my back. Her hands were firm, but gentle, and very soft. She kneaded my sore muscles, knowing exactly where to press for maximum effect. I almost started drooling it was so good. I could see why Mrs H liked her so much.

After spending some time on my back, Margot moved to my calves, kneading the muscles for a while before moving higher to my thighs. Everything felt so good, I nearly moaned with delight. She nudged my legs apart a little and I shifted to oblige her. Her hands slid up and down my thighs to my ass. As she reached the apex of my thighs, her fingers dipped and brushed my exposed pussy.

I inhaled sharply and she immediately stopped. "Is this not good? This is what Mrs H always gets, I thought you wanted the same?"

Heat flooded me. Now I understood why Mrs H always looked so satisfied. A massage with a happy ending, what could be more amazing?

I cleared my throat. "No, this is perfect. I want the same as Mrs H."

She sounded relieved. "I'll continue then."

Now that I knew what to expect, my heart pounded in my chest. My pussy buzzed with anticipation and when Margot's hands slid up my other thigh, I moaned with delight when her fingers brushed my lips again. This time, she didn't stop, but massaged my ass before sliding her hands down my thighs again. Each time she slid her fingers through my slid, she applied slightly more pressure, but still not enough to really get me off.

In no time, my pussy was dripping wet. As if Margot had been waiting for that, the next time her fingers touched my pussy, she pushed one into my aching hole. She pumped it in and out a few times, then withdrew and massaged my ass again.

I was a sopping mess by the time she was finished with my back. My whole body was on fire.

"Please turn onto your back now."

I scrambled to do as she asked. When I was comfortable, she started massaging my arms and shoulders while my pussy throbbed to be touched again. It was as if she'd forgotten all about it when she moved her hands over my breasts. I gasped as she massaged the twin domes, rolling her fingers over my nipples until they stood in erect peaks.

She had a frown of concentration on her face. "Does this feel good or do you need more stimulation?"

She asked the question in a professional, matter-of-fact tone, as if she was asking about the pressure of a regular massage. That made the whole experience even hotter. She didn't seem aroused by it at all, as if this was just a routine massage. Maybe it was for her, but it certainly wasn't for me.

She repeated the question while she gently pinched my nipples.

I considered telling her that whatever she wanted to do was fine, but I craved more. "Eh...a bit harder, please."

She pulled my nipples and twisted them. I yelped, but the pain immediately turned into intense pleasure, especially when she stroked my nipples with her palm right after.

"Like that?"

"That's good." My breath hissed when she repeated the motion. Hot pleasure shot from my nipples straight to my pussy. My juices seeped into my ass crack and onto the table below me.

She kept this up for a while as I tried unsuccessfully to keep up the presence that this was a normal massage. Then she stopped and moved down the table. She fiddled with something at the sides, which sounded like she was extending the table.

"Please put your legs here," she said.

I lifted my head and saw what she had been doing. From either side of the table stirrups extended. Like the ones the gynaecologists use. The tension inside me ratcheted up a notch. I had always been aroused by medical porn, so this was right up my alley. I put my legs in the stirrups and she fastened them in place. I was completely spread open for her use.

My heart pounded. Was this what Mrs H was into as well? Or was this especially for me? I didn't dare ask Margot, though, so I lay back down, ready for whatever she wanted to do to me.

"Let's get you all relaxed and lubed up. Just relax your legs a little more."

I did as she asked and then she pushed three fingers inside me. It was tight, and I felt incredibly full. Rather than pumping her fingers, she twisted them inside me, stretching my tight pussy. At that moment, there was a deep mechanical rumble. I knew what it was before the force of it hit my clit.

The sensation was overwhelming. Her fingers twisting and turning in my pussy, the vibrations of the wand pounding my clit--it was all too much. I crashed over the edge, shaking and thrashing. My back arched with the force of my orgasm and I cried out, not caring whether Mrs H could hear me.

Margot didn't stop what she was doing, so my orgasm just kept going and going. Just as I thought I'd pass out from the pleasure, she turned the wand vibrator off. She pulled one finger out of my pussy, but kept the other two in place and started rubbing my G-spot.

"Oooohhh fuck," I breathed. My pussy convulsed around the fingers as another orgasm tore through me.

I was spent when she pulled her fingers out of me.

"You have a beautiful cunt, if you don't mind me saying," she said conversationally. "Very responsive."

My breath came out in gasps and I could barely respond to her, but her words made me even hotter. I didn't want the massage to end. Despite the number of orgasms I'd already had, I wanted more.

She seemed to know what I needed, because she rummaged in a bag and then held something into my line of vision. It took me a moment to focus, but then I saw it was a large glass dildo.

"Would you like me to give you a good internal massage? This one is usually a favourite."

"Yes." It was more a moan than a word, but she didn't need anything else. As I watched, she smeared a generous amount of lube on the dildo, then pressed it against my entrance.

It was much thicker than the dildo Mrs H had given me, and for a moment, I didn't think it would fit. But Margot managed to get the tip in. She let it rest there for a bit before pushing it in deeper.

"Relax, and take a few deep breaths. It's almost all the way in."

I did what she said and with the next exhale, she pushed the dildo until it hit my cervix.

I was stretched almost to the point of being painful, but I felt hotter than I'd ever felt.

Margot smiled. "So beautiful. Would you like to see?"

My face erupted in flames. I had never really looked at my own pussy, but the thought of seeing it stretched out with the thick glass dildo inside aroused me to no end.

"I'd love to."

I pushed myself onto my elbows while Margot grabbed a large hand mirror from Mrs H's dresser. She put it between my legs.

I gasped. Only the glass base of the dildo was visible between my legs. My pussy lips were stretched around it, as if drawing it inside. My clit was exposed, the bud thick and shiny. The pinkness of the inside of my pussy was visible through the glass dildo. It looked vulgar and incredibly hot.

"Can you take a picture of that?"

I had asked the question without thinking, but I didn't regret it. As Margot grabbed my phone and started to take picture after picture of my stretched pussy, I knew these pictures would be able to get me off time and again. I only wished Professor H could see me now.

Margot put my phone away. "Let's get you going again."

She grabbed the base of the dildo and started fucking me, first slowly, but then increasingly harder. Each time the tip pressed against my cervix, waves of pleasure crashed over me.

My orgasm hit fast and hard, ripping through me almost painfully. I was sure Margot would have kept going had she been able to, but my pussy clamped against the dildo so hard, she couldn't move it.

When I had come down from my orgasm somewhat, she slowly pulled the dildo out of my pussy. I felt swollen and sore, but in a very good way.

Margot help me get my feet out of the stirrups and helped me off the table. "Was that to your satisfaction?"

I grinned. "Absolutely, thank you so much. Mrs H is lucky to have you as her masseuse."

"I'm glad I was able to help you relax. I'll pack up now."

"Thanks again."

I walked out of the room on unsteady legs. It wasn't until I stepped out onto the patio that I realised I had left my bikini in the bedroom. Oh well, too late now.

Mrs H was on the deck when I came out. She shielded her eyes to the sun and called me over.

"Did you have a good massage?"

I plopped down on the lounger next to her. "It was incredible."

She grinned. "Yes, Margot is a marvel. I'm so happy you liked the full package."

I nudged her. "You could have warned me."

She raised her eyes in mock indignation. "What? And ruin the surprise?"

"The surprise was pretty good." I sighed as I leaned back in the lounger. "As was the dildo."

Mrs H giggled. "The big glass one? Yeah, that's my favourite as well."

We were quiet for a bit as we both recalled our amazing massages. I realised Mrs H was seeing me more and more as an actively sexual adult. I decided to just ask her.

"Mrs H, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, honey."

"Last night, did Professor H tell you about me and Thomas?"

She sat up and looked over at me. "Yes, why? Was he not supposed to?"

"No, that's not it." I loved the thought of them talking about me. "Was he annoyed at me?"

"Baby, why would you think that?"

I shrugged. I didn't really think he was annoyed at me, but I was working up the courage to ask her what I really wanted to.

"I just get the impression that he thinks I'm too young for this."

She laughed. "He does, to be honest. But I keep telling him he's being ridiculous. You're nearly twenty, you're hardly a child anymore."

"Exactly." I was relieved she saw it the same way as me, but I couldn't help feeling annoyed with Professor H. "I'll be twenty in two days and I lost my virginity when I was eighteen, so I don't see what the problem is."

She leaned forward, her finger tapping her lip. "Leave it with me. I'll talk to him."

***

Mrs H didn't mention our conversation in the next few days. Neither did she mention that my birthday was coming up. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but since I had told her it was my twentieth birthday soon, I had expected her to at least mentioned it. Normally I would have celebrated it with my friends. We would have gone out to a bar and danced and really partied the night away. But Jodie and Alice had gone home to their parents, and I was all by myself here.

On the day of my birthday, I felt a bit deflated. My parents called to wish me a happy birthday, promising a package in the mail, and Jodie and Alice FaceTimed me as well. It was nice to chat with them, even though I couldn't tell them anything about what had been happening here. They wound't have understood anyway. They both had a crush on the professor, but if they knew that things had been heating up between me and Mrs H, they would definitely disapprove. And even more so if I told them I really wanted to have sex with Professor H.

In the past two days it had become a bit of an obsession with me. I had expected Mrs H to talk to her husband right away, but nothing in his demeanour said that he knew I was annoyed about being seen as a child. Nor did he suddenly start treating me any different.

When I got downstairs, the house seemed empty. I checked the kitchen and dining room and there was no sign of the Hendersons. Maybe they had both gone out. They didn't exactly check in with me when they went somewhere, which was their right. But I did feel a bit deflated that neither of them was around to wish me a happy birthday.

I made myself a cup of coffee and took the shortcut out of the kitchen to the garden. Finding a nice spot on the grass, I sat down and nibbled the piece of toast I had made. I tried not to feel too disappointed in my birthday so far. The day was still young and all that.

As I sipped my coffee, I heard voices. Professor and Mrs H were on the patio near the pool, which was on the other side of the bushes from where I sat, so they couldn't see me.

"She's twenty today," Mrs H said. "What a lovely age."

"Twenty?" Professor H sounded surprised. "I thought she was only eighteen."

"That's what she told me. I don't see a reason why she would have lied."

The professor's voice was low. "A proper adult then."

Mrs H giggled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"We should throw her a proper birthday party."

"A proper one." Mrs H emphasised the word proper with so much meaning even I could guess what she meant.

I sat up and peeked through the bushes. Mrs H was on her knees between the professor's legs. They were both naked, and she was stroking his shaft with her hand.

Heat flooded me as I watched her take his cock in her mouth, all the way to his balls. Professor H's cock wasn't small, so I had no idea how she could fit him all the way in her mouth.

Professor H moaned. "That's it, baby, take it all."

She bobbed up and down a few times and then looked up at him. "Imagine her tight little cunny clamped around your cock. Wouldn't that be something?"

He groaned and pushed her head down onto his cock again. "Are you sure she'll want this?"

Oh my god, yes!! I bit on my hand to stifle my moan. I hoped Mrs H would plead my case.

It was so hot seeing her suck his cock with such abandon. I had never watched anyone have sex--apart from porn, of course--and seeing her swallowing his cock was amazing. I'd only ever given one blowjob and hadn't really enjoyed the experience. But Mrs H made mewling sounds at the back of her mouth each time he pushed her head deeper into his groin as if his cock was the most delicious thing.

My pussy began to throb and, carefully, I slipped my hand inside my panties. My fingers rolled over my clit and I began to rub myself while watching them.

Finally, Mrs H came up for air. "Zoe is a slut, darling. She'll love nothing more than to be fucked by both of us, I can guarantee it."

Yes! I knew I could rely on her.

Professor H's breath came faster. "Oh fuck, I'd love to pump her pussy hard. I'd love to make her cum over and over again."

I'd love that too! My hand rubbed faster and faster, my breath coming out in gasps.

Mrs H took his cock in her hand and stroked it fast. "I bet she's never had a cock as thick as yours. You'll stretch her out nicely."

I wanted to hold off my orgasm until he'd climaxed as well, but her words set off an avalanche of ripples through my body. My pussy convulsed and my legs shook violently.

I kept watching them, as Professor H grunted and Mrs H took him into her mouth again. He grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting into her mouth. I could hear her gagging, but she kept taking him, until he shuddered and pulled out of her mouth. My eyes widened as a thick stream of cum shot all over her face and breasts. She grinned and licked her lips and then he leaned over and kissed her.

She was a mess, but she'd never looked sexier. I wondered what his cum tasted like. I'd never swallowed cum before--the one time I'd given a man a blowjob I'd been too inexperienced, and he had ended coming onto my shirt. I wanted Professor H to spray me with his cum, marking me the way he'd marked his wife. My body thrummed with desire, but I didn't touch myself again. I wanted to be gagging for sex by the time evening came around.

I lay back in the grass and looked at the sun-dappled leaves above me. I had a feeling it was going to be a special birthday after all.

***

I spent the afternoon at the mall, getting a manicure and a facial. It was my birthday treat to myself. Professor and Mrs H had gone out as well and I didn't want to lounge around the house waiting for them to get back. I was horny as hell, but was determined not to masturbate.

When I came home, Mrs H was out on the pool deck. She waved me over when I'd dropped my purchases in my room.

"Let's go for a swim, the weather is too hot."

I was worried the salt water would ruin my facial, but the water did look inviting--and so did Mrs H who floated, naked, in the middle of the pool. My bikini was still upstairs, but I decided to follow Mrs H's example and go naked. As I stepped into the shallow end of the pool, I knew I'd made the right decision. The water was lovely.

Mrs H swam towards me. "Sit down on the edge and just relax."