Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoe is getting a nice surprise and finds out something new.
10.9k words
4.79
20.5k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot day, too hot even to be out in the sun. Mrs H had gone upstairs for a nap and I was watching TV on the big screen downstairs. I was kind of bored. Professor H hadn't come home yet, so I was alone.

After mindlessly zapping through various TV channels without anything to watch, I decided to go to my room. As I got to the first floor, curiosity got the better of me and I made my way to Mrs H's bedroom. 
As I got closer, I could hear sounds from her room. It sounded like she was watching TV. Thinking that it would be more fun to watch TV together with her, I opened the door a crack. Immediately I realised she wasn't watching an ordinary show, but porn. She was on the bed, her eyes half-closed and her hand working her pussy. Opening the door wider, quietly so I wouldn't disturb her, I got a view of the massive TV on the wall. On it, a young woman was spread on the bed, her legs bound to the bed posts. An older woman crouched between her legs with a massive strap-on.

"I think you deserve punishment for that," the older woman said.

"Yes, Mistress," the younger woman panted. "I have been so bad."

A shiver ran down my spine and my pussy started throbbing. It shouldn't have surprised me that Mrs H was also into age play, but it was still hot to see her get herself off on this type of porn.

Mrs H moaned and pulled on her nipples with one hand while rubbing herself hard with the other. She looked so gorgeous, I didn't hesitate any longer and approached the bed. She didn't seem to notice me until I knelt between her legs and pushed away her hand. Her eyes flew open, but before she could say anything, I fastened my mouth to her pussy and started licking and sucking.

She moaned and grabbed the back of my head as she ground her pussy against my face. She was more eager and desperate than I had ever seen her and I loved it. The sounds of moaning from the porn movie mingled with our own sounds, a hedonistic choir of lust.

My pussy flooded with need, but I was determined to give her an orgasm. I could tell she was close. Her body was tight and her pussy was fluttering slightly, the way mine did when my orgasm started.

"Oh fuck, Zoe, yes! Make me come!"

I flicked her clit with my tongue and she cried out, her pussy tightening around my fingers, trapping them inside her. A gush of creamy liquid rushed out of her, coating my tongue and chin.

A voice behind us startled me. "That was incredibly hot. You two look amazing together."

I looked around to see Professor H standing at the foot of the bed. He had undressed and was stroking his thick cock.

"Professor!"

He smirked and shook his head. "You're quite skilful at eating my wife's pussy."

I smiled shyly. "She's very beautiful."

He approached the bed. "She is. And so are you."

His cock was stiff and I watched in fascination as he stroked the shaft slowly. Some pre-cum leaked out of the tip of the bulbous head.

Mrs H sat up and wrapped her arms around me. "Go ahead and suck him."

My eyes widened. I hadn't sucked many men, and especially none so well-endowed. But I remembered Mrs H sucking him off, and how hot that had looked. I wanted to try that as well. I also liked the hungry look on Professor H's face, like he couldn't wait for me to take him into my mouth.

Mrs H caressed my breasts from behind, tweaking my nipples. "Don't be afraid, baby."

I swallowed and leaned forward. Professor H caressed my cheek. "Open your pretty little mouth, Zoe. There's a good girl."

My pussy flooded at those words and I shifted on the bed. Licking my lips I reached out and took his cock in my hand. He groaned softly, but allowed me to take my time.

I bent over and licked his shaft from his balls to the tip, swirling my tongue around the head. His pre-cum tasted salty, but I loved it. I loved how turned on he was by me. It made me feel powerful.

Opening my mouth, I let him slide his cock inside. He was huge, and I gagged a little when he pushed against the back of my throat.

"Relax your throat, baby," Mrs H instructed. "Just enjoy it."

I tried to do as she said, but it was difficult. Professor H didn't seem to mind. He patiently pulled out and tried again. This time, I relaxed my throat and he was able to slide in deeper.

I figured there was more to it than just allowing him to enter my mouth and, covering my teeth with my lips, I closed my mouth around his shaft and started sucking.

The angle I was sitting at wasn't good for me, so I let go of his cock and crawled onto all fours. Professor H grinned as he entered my mouth again.

I started to really enjoy myself. At first I was worried about not giving him enough pleasure or hurting him, but the sounds he made were so incredibly hot, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I enjoyed switching between taking him as deep into my throat as possible and licking his shaft up and down.

"She's very greedy isn't she?" Mrs H asked.

"Fuck yes," Professor H grunted. "Her mouth is as tight as her cunt."

Hearing them talk about me made me so wet. I wished I could play with myself, but I needed all my attention for his cock.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me closer against his groin. Holding me in place, he started fucking my mouth. I widened my throat as I tried to take him deeper, but I kept gagging. He didn't seem to care, though.

I gasped when I felt Mrs H's fingers sliding through my slit. She pushed two fingers inside me and started rubbing me. It felt so good and I wanted to just enjoy it, but I had to focus on his huge cock in my mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out of me. "Turn around. I want to fuck your tight little cunt."

Heat pulsed through me as I did as he said. I was still on all fours and he grabbed my ass to pull me closer to him. His fat head pushed easily past my wet folds and then he was inside me, spearing my tight pussy, stretching me.

Mrs H lay down in front of me, her pussy beneath my face.

"Go ahead," Professor H grunted. "Make her come. Only then will I allow you to come."

He started fucking me with slow, deliberate strokes, and tension coiled deep inside me. I wasn't sure how I could hold off coming, it seemed like I came far too easily when he and Mrs H fucked me. But I did as I was told. I licked Mrs H's cleft, flicking the clit with my tongue. Although she had had an orgasm, I could tell she was as aroused as I was. Her pussy was sopping wet.

I focused on fingering her, pushing three fingers deep inside her. I remembered how good it felt when she twisted her fingers inside me, so I did the same to her. Meanwhile, Professor H kept his strokes slow, driving me wild with need. I wanted him to fuck me hard, like he had done the first time, but he seemed to have more self-control this time.

As I twisted my hand, one of my knuckles brushed Mrs H's puckered hole. She groaned louder. I had never done anal, but I had heard some people loved it. As I was determined to make her come as soon as possible, I pressed my knuckle against the tight hole again. Keeping up the pressure there while I twisted my fingers inside of her seemed to drive her wild. She bucked her hips underneath me, moaning loudly.

"Look at how hot you make her," Professor H growled. "You'e going to make her come in no time."

I really hoped so, as my body ached with the need for more stimulation. In my desire to make Mrs H come, I pushed my pinkie finger against her tight hole, pressing it until the ring finally opened enough to let my thin digit in.

Mrs H's let out a loud cry. "Oh fuck, that feels good. I'm gonna come!"

Her hips bucked as she shuddered and tensed. Her pussy convulsed around my fingers.

"Good girl," Professor H whispered. "You deserve an orgasm."

He grabbed my hips and pulled almost all the way out of me. Then he slammed into me, his thick cock stretching me wide. With his knees, he pushed my legs further apart, pushing my head into the bed so my hips were higher. I was wide open for him and he made good use of it. He fucked me like he had a score to settle--hard and fast with deep thrusts. My pussy, grateful for the harsh treatment, clamped around his cock, greedily feeling every inch of him.

Mrs H had composed herself enough to sit up next to me. She stroked my back, occasionally rubbing my swollen clit.

"Isn't she nice and tight?" she asked Professor H.

"I can't wait to shoot my load inside her."

At his words, a shiver went through me. I wanted his cum inside me, dripping out of me when he pulled out. The thought drove me wild.

He seemed to thrust even harder now, which I hadn't thought possible. Each thrust pushed me harder against the bed.

My pussy was sopping wet, my juices coating my thighs. Mrs H rubbed my clit in small, continuous circles.

I could barely stand it anymore--his cock impaling me, her fingers working my clit. I thrashed and moaned and then my body convulsed and I shuddered under the onslaught of pleasure. My pussy drew him deeper inside me and then he grunted. I could feel him swell just before he exploded in a hot, sloppy mess.

"Oh yes," Mrs H moaned, her fingers still working me. "Fill her up. Let her have your hot cum."

When he finally pulled out of me, Mrs H flipped me onto my back and began lapping at my pussy. I was too tired to protest, and it felt way too good to stop her, even though another orgasm seemed impossible.

Professor H lay down on my other side, his hand on my breasts, squeezing it leisurely. As his wife licked me towards another orgasm, he kissed me, his tongue probing inside my mouth. I flushed with the perverseness of it all, shocked at how quickly we had ended up in bed together. With one last lick, Mrs H pushed me over the edge and although this orgasm was less intense than the previous one, it was no less satisfying. Then she, too, snuggled up to me.

I started feeling drowsy despite it still being the afternoon. With Professor and Mrs H on either side of me, I drifted off to sleep.

I half-woke up when I felt hands push my legs apart.

Mrs H kissed my cheek. "Baby, let us have one more go. Is that all right?"

I didn't really want to wake up, so I spread my legs wide in response, hoping she'd take that as a yes.

She started stroking my clit and I moaned with delight.

"You like that, baby?"

I murmured an affirmation, tilting my hips slightly to give her a better angle.

Professor H kissed the side of my breast.

"She really is something, isn't she?" Mrs H whispered.

"Such a lovely slut, we're lucky to have her."

Mrs H continued to rub me. Wanting to stay in my sleepy state, I kept my eyes closed and I let her do whatever she wanted.

"Look at how wet she is again. Always up for sex."

Professor H's cock pressed into my thigh. Mrs H's soft strokes made me feel warm and happy, but without the urgent lust I had felt earlier. If I came, I'd be happy, but I didn't need an orgasm. I'd never felt so relaxed while I was being groped and fingered. Usually I strained for an orgasm, needing to ride that crest over the edge. But now I was content staying snuggly and letting the pleasure just wash over me.

Professor H gently pushed me to my side and lifted my leg. His thick cock slid between my thigh, seeking my heated core. Mrs H kissed my closed eyelids and murmured something I didn't catch. She embraced me while Professor H fucked me from behind. The way I was lying created very little space for his cock, which made me feel every inch of him sliding in and out. He, too, seemed to enjoy the gentleness of it all.

"We should introduce her to everyone," he said as he continued to fuck me slowly. "She'd be a hit."

From the depths of my tiredness, I got what he was referring to. My lips curved into a smile. I was finally going to be part of the mythical sex parties!

"They will love her." Mrs H sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. "She's up for anything."

They both sounded as mellow and relaxed as I. Professor H fucked me as his wife sucked my nipples until I came. Then he pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back. I felt myself sink deep into the darkness, unable to move after all that pleasure. I was dimly aware of him kneeling onto the bed and her sucking him off above me, allowing his cum to spill on my tummy when he came.

***

I woke up to my stomach growling. The Hendersons were asleep on either side of me, their arms slung over my chest. I gently pushed them off me and got up. My stomach was clean, and I imagined Mrs H licking her husband's cum off it. I shivered with delight. It was so dirty, and yet so wonderful. I had never known how depraved I was, but I felt that the Hendersons would help me explore that dark side of me. We'd only just begun to scratch the surface.

Tiptoeing out of the room, I made my way downstairs. My pussy was sore, but not painfully so. I wondered if the Hendersons had played with me more after I'd fallen asleep, but somehow I didn't think so. Not that I would have minded.

The house was cloaked in darkness, but when I got to the kitchen, I saw it was only eleven o'clock. We'd skipped dinner, or, at least, I had. No wonder I was so hungry.

I rummaged through the fridge and pulled out some pasta salad. It was too late to cook anything and I didn't want to wake Professor and Mrs H.

Sitting at the kitchen table in the nude was fun. I'd never considered myself a nudist, but having shed my clothes the last few days had felt so freeing. I resolved to follow Mrs H's example and just be naked when I was at home. It wasn't like Professor H hadn't already seen every inch of me.

My face glowed with the recollection of the day. How fast everything was evolving! It was incredible that only yesterday, I thought the professor would never touch me and now he couldn't seem to get enough of me. Well, the feeling was mutual. As far as I was concerned, he could use me anytime. He and Mrs H both.

As I spooned the pasta salad into my mouth, I remembered slipping my pinky finger into Mrs H's tightest hole. She had loved that so much. I wondered if Professor H fucked here there. The thought made me squirm. I wasn't sure whether I found it hot or appalling. Maybe a bit of both. I had never been interested in anal before, but I was interested in the way that small gesture had made Mrs H's eyes roll into the back of her head and made her come almost instantly. It must be good if that was the effect it had on her.

My pussy flooded and I put the salad down. How could I be horny again? After so many orgasms, I would have thought I'd be tired of sex, but my pussy disagreed. I touched it gingerly. My lips felt thick and swollen, my clit engorged still. I gently rubbed the area with the flat side of my hand, more to soothe it than to stimulate. I spread my legs slightly to get better access and at that moment, light flooded the kitchen.

My eyes snapped open. Mrs H stood in the doorway, her eyes puffy from sleep, but sharp enough to see what I was doing.

With a few strides, she was with me. She knelt in front of me and gently pulled my hand away.

"Are you sore?" She peered between my legs. "That looks a bit swollen, I'm so sorry. We should have let you sleep."

I shook my head. "No, it was nice when you played with me."

She grinned. "I thought you'd like it."

"I loved it. You can do that anytime." I paused, feeling suddenly a bit shy. "And...next time you don't have to wake me up. I'm yours whenever you want me."

Her smile widened and she gave me a big hug. "I'm so glad to hear it. But it's clear your cunny isn't used to that much sex. I'll get some ice for it."

She got up and took some ice cubes out of the fridge, then knelt between my legs again. When she touched a cube against my pussy lips, I yelped. But then her tongue replaced the cube and warmth spread through me.

Alternating ice with the warmth of her tongue, she kept stroking my pussy until it ached in that deep, needy way. The ice cubes gave me a nice jolt and I wished she used them more. It was almost painful, but in a good way.

When all the ice cubes had melted on my pussy, she got up. "Feeling better?"


"Yes, thank you."

"Then off to bed with you. You need your sleep."

If she knew I was disappointed, she didn't show it. My pussy pulsed and throbbed with need, but I wasn't sure if I could take Professor H again. My clit was too sensitive for direct stimulation as well, which was why Mrs H's broad tongue had felt so good.

As I neared the kitchen door, Mrs H called after me. "There's a slim vibrator in the night stand drawer on my side of the bed. Nothing thicker than that in your cunny tonight, understand?"

"Yes, Mrs H."

I bounded up the stairs, excited I could get some relief from this deep ache.

Professor H was asleep in the bed, his arm slung over his face. I opened Mrs H's bedside drawer and found the vibrator she was talking about. It was slightly wider than two of my fingers, with a tapered end. I turned it on and it started buzzing with a deep vibration.

Grinning, I hopped onto the bed. I didn't worry about waking up Professor H, he seemed deep asleep. Spreading my legs, I pushed the vibrator inside of me.

I sighed as the deep rumble of the vibrator shook my insides. I'd never had an internal vibrator and it felt so good. Maybe one of these could be the next addition to my sex toy collection.

The vibrator was so amazing, I didn't even attempt to fuck myself with it. I just lazily rotated it inside me, letting the rumble do all the work. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to sink into this delicious feeling.

Professor H shifted next to me. "Oh fuck, Zoe."

I opened my eyes. He had moved to the edge of the bed and stood there, looking at the vibe between my legs. He stroked himself as he watched me enjoying the ride. I loved that I was putting on a show for him, but I didn't change what I was doing. He seemed aroused enough just watching my pussy clamp around the vibrator.

His hand pumped his thick cock, his eyes glued to my pussy. I watched his face as he stroked faster and faster.

"Does Grace's vibrator feel good inside you?" he asked.

"Yes, it shakes my pussy. I love it."

"Oh, yes..." he grunted. "You're so fucking hot."

Smiling, I closed my eyes, wanting to concentrate on this feeling. I put a hand on my lower belly, feeling the vibrations from inside. Biting my lip, I tried to stave off my orgasm until Professor H had come, but I was incapable to stop it. My hips arched off the bed as my legs clamped shut around the vibe. The rumbles were too intense, but I couldn't get the toy out from between my spasming legs. Moaning, I rolled my head from side to side as the toy kept my orgasm going.

"You little horny slut," Professor H grunted. "I'm gonna come all over your bare pussy."

My eyes snapped open. His cock looked ready to burst and he was standing directly over me. With difficulty, I opened my legs and prised the toy away. Spreading my lips with one hand, I presented my open pussy to Professor H.

"Please cover my pussy," I said. "I want your cum all over me."

My pussy was still convulsing from my orgasm, and I tilted my hips to show him. "I'm still coming."

His eyes were dark with lust. "Your cunt is stunning. I can't wait to coat it in my cum."

I spread my legs wider and used both hands to open my pussy even more. As my pussy convulsed, my wetness leaked out of me into my ass crack.

Professor H groaned. "Ooooh fuck, I'm gonna come."

A thick spurt of cum shot out of his thigh head and hit my bare pussy. It dripped down my slit and covered my exposed entrance. The heat of it soothed my sore pussy and I used my fingers to spread it around and inside.

Professor H shot every last drop onto me, then dropped to his knees with a greedy expression on his face. He watched me massage his cum into my pussy, not touching me. He rested his head on my thigh and just looked. I found this hotter than when he had fucked me when I'd been half-asleep. When I was done, I lifted my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. Then I took his hand and placed it onto my pussy.