Teacher's Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
Instead of romance, a teacher is fucked hard by her student.
3.5k words
4.1
38.3k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly Zara had got a bit drunk. Maybe that what encouraged her to act on her desire and go so far as to kiss him. But it was all a bit too late now. She had openly seduced Leo and had brought him to her hotel room. Difficult to back track now. But maybe she could, after all the stakes were high. She was his schoolteacher and if a sniff of scandal came out bang would go her promising career. It was a school trip and she had finally seized on that moment, having prepared her toy boy to be.

The kiss had brought a rapid response. Already his hands were on her blouse, finding their way to her breasts and it was all getting very serious. She had to think fast, and try and get control of the situation.

"Leo," she murmured, "not so fast now." He muttered something in response, but still his hands were insistently on her blouse.

"Leo, no." She tried again.

Leo's hands were still primed over her breasts. "We want it, both of us."

In a sense, that was kind of true. But it had been a result of a crazy impulse, and she now found herself suddenly on a runaway train that was quickly running out of control. Zara gently took hold of Leo's hand and moved it away.

Earlier she had enticed him to her room, with a brief text message. "I want to see you in my room at 9," it had read. But that was not the start of it. A month before, she had selected him: he had everything she was after. A handsome, slim physique, quiet, and not one to hang around in large groups. A bit of a loner, a dark horse. School life was dull, the staff were dull, and with the workload Zara found she had no social life. Anything to spice things up a bit. It was his final year, he was over 18 and would soon be off so to college, she could easily shake off any awkward clinginess should he get totally enamoured with her. She could use a bit of pleasure, she told herself, admiring his body. First off she needed to get him interested, as what she wanted was a bit of passion rather than than a bored casual fuck. More importantly, she needed him to be tractable.

In classes she had made sure he had seen her surreptitious glances during lessons. That was a start. Then she had occasionally put on a tighter skirt, a touch of make up, and coincidentally spent a little more time on his side of the class. Little steps.

Leo, for his part, began to notice those curious little looks from her. At first he was alarmed that he had been doing something wrong, or something was out of place with his clothing. It slowly dawned on him that he was consistently getting little flickers of attention, and she managed this without the rest of the class noticing. Maybe it was just the way she looked round and that tiny moment of eye contact they had. Then she would appear in a tight skirt and he could see her pert behind. Lovely. She was what, late twenties, wavy dark brown hair to her shoulders, and petite in stature. Very attractive if you thought long and hard about it. She spoke quickly with a hint of a Scots accent. This development was over the winter of his final year, and as a consequence he had begun to look forward to Miss Williams' lessons.

Then the trip was announced, which was a field trip to Switzerland. Miss Williams was accompanying the group because of her French skills. Leo was delighted, because not only was there chance to escape the boredom of English suburban life and the constant interfering of his family, but a chance to see the Alps, and some more of Zara Williams, hopefully letting her hair down.

The party was booked into a hotel by a resort on Lake Geneva. Various trips were organised for the school group to survey the glaciers, the geology and economic development in the region. They were kept busy by the teachers, and Zara worked diligently in assisting with translation. For the first two evenings, Zara was not letting her hair down though: she kept to herself, and Leo noticed during those evenings she declined to go out with the rest of the staff, venturing out on her own into the town. He had followed his school mates for part of the first evening round the town whilst they schemed on getting alcohol into their rooms. He'd gone back early and noticed that Zara was already back at the hotel. On the evening go the third day, Leo noticed that Zara Williams had changed out of her trousers and hiking shirt from the day and had replaced it with a tight fitting maroon dress. It caught the attention of the rest of the staff, let alone the adolescent males in the group.

"Going anywhere nice this evening, Zara?" inquired Mr Jones, the senior geography teacher.

"Well, I am meeting an old friend in town tonight."

"Here?"

"Yes, he's based not far away."

"Really? What a coincidence! Very nice. I hope you have a good evening."

"Thanks."

Zara checked over the group of students in the dining room, and saw that Leo was heading outwards. She sent her text. By the time he had noticed her invitation, she was out of the hotel and finding her way to a wine bar to summon up enough courage for the late evening. She found a little place on a side street and ordered a large glass. She barely believed her brazen decision to invite Leo to her room, it was stupid, impulsive, possibly very bad for their mental health and had made her downright wet down there.

By nine she was back in her room, feeling the room sway slightly. Perhaps the last glass was a bit of an over indulgence. And she should have dropped by the pharmacy... just in case things got a bit lively. She gave the matter some thought: it was her first invitation to him, and surely he would be happy with some romantic kissing, a little bit of petting, and, if she wanted if to go further, she could always send him out to find a vending machine.

*

She held Leo's hand away from her, firmly. Easy, tiger.

"Hey, what's the rush?" she quietly chided.

"I want you, Miss Williams."

"Take it easy, let's get to know each other a little more first." She breathed out, to ease the tension. A moment passed in silence.

His response was not what she expected.

Before she knew what was happening, his hand was back, and was now inside the skirt of her dress.

"Leo!" His hands were running quickly up her thigh, its goal all too apparent. Suddenly she felt his fingers on her panties, rubbing against the smooth fabric. A feeling of panic washed over her, she froze as his fingers played on the hem, and then inched their insidious way inside, and through to the trim hairs covering her sex. This couldn't be happening! How could she be so stupid! And now Leo was down there, stroking the lips of her pussy, and once she had taken this in, she was aghast to feel little sparks of pleasure - Oh God! No! Not like this!

Done at her behest, at the right pace, it might be what she had kind of wanted, but it was all getting out of her control. But her pussy, so hungry for fulfilment, was beginning to betray her now, she felt herself moistening, and Leo would be all to aware of this too.

"Oh, Miss Williams," he murmured. "I think I am getting to know you a little better now."

Zara was squirming in his hold, knowing full well her wetness would have only encouraged him.

She closed her eyes in disbelief, only to then feel a tugging at her panties; before she could react she felt the soft material slide down her legs, and they dropped to the floor. Now she was naked underneath her dress. She opened her eyes again in shock to see Leo unfasten his belt, drop his trousers, and then with one hand still on her pussy, the other pulled down his briefs. With alarm she saw his cock, now free, stirring, growing and expanding before her eyes; within short moments it was erect, looking potent, standing clear and proud above a full looking pair of balls.

"Oh God, he really is going to fuck me," she told herself. She had to act, to try and save the situation.

"Leo, no, hold on. We haven't any protection." There was no answer from Leo, he still had his hand caressing her pussy and they were still standing by the wall. She made to move, but instead she was in his grasp, then felt herself being bodily carried to the edge of the bed. This was not going to plan at all. She was placed onto the bed, her mind protesting at her situation, now at the mercy of this youth.

She cried out but it was too late, Leo was on top of her, then pushing her legs apart, and then he rose up to give her full view of his erect cock. A little deviant thought crept in to disturb her feelings of disgust and panic. "Look at this youthful cock, all engorged and full, on that lovely Adonis. This boy is about to fill your pussy, and vigorously fuck you, filling you full of his youthful cum." She balked at this. Not his cum inside her, no! She briefly envisioned Leo cumming hard into her.

She tried to blank out this irrational train of thought, but then she could feel him, pressing that hot erect reddened cock against her, she struggled as she felt Leo's warm rod closing in on her, despite her squirms, it was finding its way closer and closer to her exposed entrance. She twisted away again and again, but his bulbous cock head writhed with her in a devilish dance until it finally touched her pussy lips, she made another desperate squirm but to no avail; his cock was now pushing its way in her and she finally yielded to his force to feel the heat of his bull cock sliding with irrepressible power in-between her moistened lips, pushing deeper into her, and she found she could not protest, or shout - her throat felt dry, she could not find her voice.

Leo had her where he wanted. All those wanton looks from Zara Williams, the enticements, and the invitation to her room. So she had meant to be a cock tease? He honestly hadn't expected his own strong reaction, this surge of adrenaline, this hunger for Zarah Williams' pussy. She had almost thrown herself at him and now he had reacted. Oh, how sweet this woman turned out to be. She was to die for in that dress, and pulling it up revealed a gorgeous pair of legs in fishnet stockings! She had melted in his hand, and now her wet pussy was welcoming him in. What a great teacher! He studied her face, but it was set in a frown, she looked as if she was focusing on something.

Zara felt her surrendered pussy being invaded, his swollen girth rubbing her walls, her cunt sending wanton messages of pleasure which she tried to shut out. She stared hard away from Leo, furious this was happening, whilst he worked his cock in and out of her, and wicked little pulses of pleasure were waving for her attention. It was all too much, her mind loosened by wine, her pussy was now filled by his eager cock, and the one thing that she dreaded most, his cum splashing into her unprotected pussy, a stupid nasty little idea, was now starting to have an erotic magnetic attraction. She tried to wrench her thoughts back to escaping, but it was to no avail.

Leo sighed with lust and plunged his hands at the top of her dress, tugging the bodice down to expose her breasts which he greedily explored with his hands. She found herself glowing with the attention they got, her nipples hardening and revealing her arousal to him. His eyes glittered with lust as he fucked her steadily with sharp thrusts. Zara felt her will give way to the insistent uninvited filling of her quim, sending thrill-waves of deviant pleasure through her - her mind turned to him, this youth full of energy, bucking on her, his balls so full, bumping up against her vulva, and this aroused her her further. Unimaginably, she started to crave what she so feared; she was anticipating his explosive cum, his sticky creamy load, buzzing with sperm, burrowing deep into her depths; now she found her legs were wrapped around him, egging him on, pulling him in as he thrust faster and harder, her pussy, so long, long neglected, was getting pushed and stretched, her juices covering him as he slid in and out, his shortening breaths indicating he was getting close, and she held on tight waiting for her fulfilment, her wayward student was bucking on top of her, his manhood even more engorged was pinning her to the bed, she was now ready for his spunk, his cream to feed her needy pussy, she let her muscles squeeze on his insistent cock, imploring his balls to release his load - she was so near herself, and she carried on squeezing, until finally she heard him gasp, then growl, and a shot of hot fluid went deep into her cervix, followed by pulse after pulse of ejaculation, he was coming, she was coming, and she let the wave of her orgasm engulf her as he filled her pliant pussy. Her mind was swamped so much she closed her eyes and let herself go.

She must have been out for a few minutes as she was next aware of Leo beside her, dozing. She tried to unscramble her thoughts but gave up. She felt very wet down there and an overall fizzing warm glow. This kid had done that to her? Oh well, whatever she might feel in a few minutes she was going to enjoy that lovely satiated feeling. Then she looked at her watch. It was gone ten. She needed to clean herself up, and get Leo back to his shared room before questions were asked. She could get angry and confused later.

"Leo. You need to get back now."

"Miss Williams. We just had fantastic sex and you want me to go now?"

"Yes. You can't stay the night."

"But.. I..."

"Leo, get dressed. We had our fun."

"I still want you, Miss Williams."

"Another time." She got up and pulled the skirt of her dress back down. "Come on, you'll be missed by the others."

"So what?"

"You are not thinking straight. I am not getting into trouble because of you."

"You invited me."

"Yeah, well, you've got to get back now."

"I want you, Miss Williams."

"You had me, by force, if I remember correctly."

"So, let me stay. I'll be much gentler."

Zara motioned towards the door. "Time's up."

"Already?"

"You need to go now. Understood?"

"What are you going to do, put me in detention?" he responded defiantly. Zara gave a sigh of exasperation.

"For God's sake..." she began, picking up his trousers and flinging them at the door. Leo slid off her bed to fetch them, then at the last moment switched direction and caught Zara by the waist.

"No, Leo." It was useless, seized by lust again, she struggled in his grasp before with a heave he pulled her back to the bed and dropped her down, to bring her kneeling on the carpet by the bed. He whipped up her skirt and parted her legs from behind in a rapid movement, and then before she knew it his cock was brushing her behind. After a second of anticipation, she felt him enter her again. Her moist pussy, dripping with his fresh cum quickly enveloped his hardening cock. He felt himself harden further and he pushed back deep into Zara's folds, by now dripping with her own juices and his own cum. Gripping her waist, he began to piston in and out her. No way was he going to be summarily ejected from her room. He was going to make sure her invitation would last, and he would give his every last drop in payment. Leo thrust hard into Zara, she whimpered in response; seeing her bare behind and stockinged legs underneath him, he felt masterful: he would make his teacher crave his cock and succumb to her desires for him. She gave little moans now, his cock coated in her juices as he drove in and out of her warm, wet, and engorged slit. He felt emboldened enough to stake his claim on her.

"Miss Williams. I am going to fuck you again because you want it. You have been wanting this for months."

Zara could only gasp, she was been taken from behind, again without her express will, and she knew, despite herself, she would enjoy it. She did not want to admit it to herself but she loved been taken like this. It was all so wrong. Unassuming Leo: all it took was a tight fitting dress and some stockings and she was getting her pussy filled for the second time in an hour.

"Miss Williams." She nodded. "I am going to cum in you again." Where? What? How did her learn to act like this and say such things? She was kneeling still, facing the bed as her wet used cunt was being jack hammered from behind by this teenager's rock hard cock. She felt him drive into her and then realised whilst she was truly a focus of his desire, she at last, had a potent erotic power. He was fucking her wildly, his pent up lust building up for another release deep in her pussy, so she had him there, he would be absolutely entranced by her through his need for her body and for her sex.

"Miss Williams," he gasped, in his tone was the tiniest hint of submission. He wanted permission to come! Well, well.

"You want to cum in me?" At that moment she realised she was about to claw back control from him, she could control when he came! She writhed her behind a little to gauge his reaction. His moans showed she could manipulate his timing, enough for her to build up her own pleasure. She felt a rising wave of euphoria, he could serve her now; her soaking pussy was feeling red hot as Leo thrust into her, a little more... a little more, and it was time to bring the denouement. She stretched her hands around his behind and stroked her way to his balls. She gave a few little strokes and closed her eyes in anticipation. He groaned under her silky touch, she was bringing him on now rapidly, and with a few more deft touches his orgasm was getting triggered, and she smiled to herself as Leo gave a final hard thrust, his cock twitching before gushing his essence, her pussy now full of her student's fertile load. He pushed his pulsating cock deep into her to drive his cum into her as far as he could, gasping and groaning in ecstasy in his final spurts - and she felt exultant. Gripping her waist he became still, his hot breath on her back. Gently he withdrew, from her, satiated, spent and now silent. A second later she felt a warm trickle descend from her folds and inner thigh on its way to stain her black stocking.

She waited a few moments. "You're going back to your room now?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good boy."

***

After he had left, she pulled herself back onto the bed, her legs aching, shaking slightly. She had to admit, she had been vigorously fucked. Her mind was still buzzing, so it took a while to gather her thoughts together. Had it been rape? Not exactly. But that was something she could use, to control Leo. That much was decided, she concluded as she peeled off her dress. The boot was going to be on the other foot. He had to learn, and much as she would have liked to take Leo on during the stay in Switzerland, she was going to wait until they were back in school. No doubt there would be a little tap on her door next evening, and that was the time to remind him of the potential trouble he was in, a little scare. What was the right word? Taming, yes, she'd be taming him.