Teaching Dance Ch. 03: Outrageous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, no problem," he said as his voice squeaked.

Amy giggled and slid her hand further up, dragging her fingers along the denim material. "You know, not everything they say about me is false."

His neck muscles tightened. He didn't look down at her hand, half afraid the acknowledgement might chase it away, half afraid the acknowledgement would mean he'd have to tell her to remove her hand. He stared intently at her face, but not really at her eyes. His eyes were some unfocused looking through and past her.

Amy waited until he focused and made eye contact. "They say I'm nasty, but I don't give a damn. Getting boys is how I live."

"Um, I'm with Samantha," he gulped out.

"Oh I know and think how much fun the three of us could have if she was still talking to me. Hey, do you think you could talk to her for me? Find out why she's ghosting me and if there's anything I can do. Her and I used to be such best friends and I would be so appreciative if you could help me make amends."

"Yea, sure, I can talk to her."

"Oh thank you so much," Amy said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed. Amy turned her gaze to the front of the room as their lanky science teacher was about to being. However, Amy left her hand on his thigh for the whole period.

* * * * *

Wednesday night Amy had gone to bed hopeful that she would be able to turn things around, but her mood sorrowed the following morning when yet again Samantha dodged her gaze during math class. And for the third day in a row, Amy ate lunch alone outside. There she brooded.

In science class, Jake seemed eager to see her. He was watching the door as she entered the room but pretended to be distracted with his notebook once she walked in.

"Hi Jake," she said with a smile when she reached his desk.

"Hi Amy, how are you?"

"OK I guess. Samantha is still ignoring me. Did you get a chance to talk to her?"

"Yea, I tried actually. I don't know, I don't think she's going to go for it."

Amy placed her hand on his knee but waited until they locked eyes before speaking. "If you could just get her to talk to me." Amy leaned over to whisper to him as her hand slid a bit higher up his leg. "I would be so grateful to have my friend back. I'd do anything to show my appreciation." He gulped as she leaned even closer. He parted his lips hoping for a kiss but instead she bypassed it and moved her lips towards his ear. An inch away she whispered, "anything."

Her words were so faint that he almost didn't hear. Although if his brain didn't catch the message, the message came in loud and clear to the man downstairs. His dick stiffened and jumped. He desperately yearned for her hand to slide a bit further.

He knew what he had to say and he was prepared to say it. Still overpowering the man downstairs to actually say proved to be quite difficult. He blinked 3 times. The first was a normal quick blink. The second half a second long. The third lasted for nearly two seconds. "I don't think Samantha would like it if you thanked me that way."

Amy leaned away from him, adjusted her chair and sat up straight. "It wouldn't be much of a thank you if I did something you didn't like. Whatever you want." Amy paused for a moment, before adding, "And I'll even keep it a secret if that's what you prefer."

Jake let out a mild chuckled, really a nervous fake laugh out of disbelief. "This is outrageous," he muttered to himself.

Amy slid her hand all the way to his crotch. She gave it a squeeze and a pat before pulling her hand back. "Bet you didn't see this one comin."

* * * * *

The next day Jake had a plan. "I'm hosting a game night Saturday. Samantha will be there, a couple other friends, we all have a good time, let the mending begin."

Amy frowned. ""Keep the list small. If it's 20 people and she's able to avoid me all night then it's not going to work. Plus I'm not going to walk into a firing squad. You know most of the school isn't too fond of me right now. I can only rebuild so many bridges at once. Please tell me you're not inviting Dave."

"No, of course not. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"I know you want your reward."

He grinned while his eyes looked her up and down. Amy playfully hit him on the shoulder.

* * * * *

Amy was looking in the mirror, checking out her lipstick. She had selected a bright red shade. It went well with her dark eye shadow. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a large bun.

She wore a sleeveless red dress with a high neckline. The skirt portion of the dress flared out in with an A-line. There were two horizontal dark stripes that wrapped around the skirt, but other than that the dress was a solid bright red to match her lipstick.

This was not the first outfit she had tried on. She had first attempted the casual, black yoga pants and a green sports bra. "Oh my workout went late, and so I decided to rush over without changing," was her line, but that lie would demand she tone down the makeup and Amy wanted to make a statement.

Amy checked her phone. If she left now she'd arrive about 15 minutes late. "It's you they're all waiting for," she declared as she slipped her phone into her purse.

Heading for the door she slipped on a pair of red heels and grabbed a read feathery coat. It was more for show than for warmth, appropriate for a spring evening.

Jake answered the door wearing a simple pair of kakis and a blue T-shirt. "Hi," he said as his eyes glanced down to check out her legs. "I like your dress."

"Thanks. I was worried I might be a bit overdressed, but then I decided to be as sexy as I want to be. You know sometimes you just got to have a good time and do things for you." Amy smiled at him. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"She's up in the back," he said as lifted his fist and pointed with his thumb over his shoulder towards an interior door.

Amy peered around him to confirm that the front room was empty. Then she leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I've been anticipating this night," she whispered to him. She handed him her coat as she walked past him. He just stood there and watched her go. Her dress was backless and his eyes took in every bare inch of her back. He watched her shoulder blades move as she swung her arms. Her finger tips brushed along the bottom hem of her skirt.

Once Amy was out of view he looked down to check that his erection was not showing. He was safe for now. He placed her jacket on the coat rack and headed towards the living room to join his other guests.

He had warned Samantha that Amy was coming, although he had waited until Samantha arrived tonight to actually warn her. The girls seems cordial, almost excited to see each other, but Jake learned long ago from talking to Samantha that smiles don't always mean everything is fine.

The first game of the night was some game about trains that Amy had never heard of. There was a lot going on, but there wasn't much to do on any one turn. It seemed most turns just involved picking up a card and marveling at what color of the rainbow you ended up with. Then eventually you had enough cards to build some trains. Amy spent the course of the game building a route from Nashville to Las Angles.

Amy sat across from Jake with Samantha on his side. Amy had a moment with Jake when they both connected their rails to Oklahoma City. He made a joke that they should go see the play while in town. Amy laughed more than was deserved for that lame of a joke.

Jake picked up a blue card and Amy just knew he was going to steal her route to Santa Fe. Amy slipped her foot out of her heel and rubbed his foot. "You're going down to El Paso, right?" He smiled but didn't say anything. The route to El Paso was yellow and she knew she was in trouble when he grabbed another blue card. "I think you'd have fun in El Paso. You could discretely slip into Mexico," she said as her foot slid up his leg to rub his calf. "You can do whatever you want in Mexico."

He gulped as someone added that the longer route to El Paso was worth more points. He ended up not playing the route to Santa Fe and letting Amy have it. It let her finish her route not that it helped her win. Jake lost too. Going to El Paso was worth more points, but the longer route took him too long and he didn't finish his route.

"Hey Jake, where's your bathroom?" Amy asked as Samantha was still tallying up her score.

"Yea, you just need to go down that hallway, take a right and then it's a door on your right. It's the um, I think second door." Amy just stared at him blankly, "You know what I'll just show you."

Amy took the lead down the hallway so he could get an eyeful of her bare back. She decided now was the time to ignite the heat of the moment, just let the sparks fuse.

Remembering the directions, Amy turned right at the T-juncture and then paused. She placed her hand on Jake's chest as he tried to walk past her. "Hey I just want to make it clear. A little question. Wanna know just how you feel. If we could somehow..." Amy trailed off and bit her lip. She glanced back both ways down the hallway, they were alone for now. "But I need you and I can take you all the way and I'm able to give you something sensational, so let's go, yeah."

Amy took a step towards him so her chest pressed against his. "Said I need you and I can take you all the way and I'm able so follow me and I can make you and make me ooh," Amy closed her eyes as she spoke. She had one leg between his and he had one between hers. Jake was a bit taller than her so Amy's hips lined up with her upper thigh. She grinded her hips against his leg and whispered, "Ooh, ooh, ooh."

He whispered "Yeah," but a second later he summoned his willpower and took a step back from her. His back pressed into the wall. "Amy I like you, and it might seem like a crush but it doesn't mean that I'm serious. I'm sorry, I love Samantha and can't do this to her."

"Or we could just blow up the ceiling." Amy responded as she took a step closer to him. "We're burning bright when we crossed the line and kissed. You're the flame I can't do without. The fire comes in the sapphire sun."

"I know," he said as he looked away from her, towards the hallway where Samantha could emerge from at any second. "To lose all my senses that is so typical me, but I can't.

"Step up baby, don't be shy. I know you're feeling me 'cause you were giving me the eye during the game and I don't wanna play around."

"This is outrageous," he muttered to himself in disbelief.

"I love the extreme," Amy said with a smile. "I'll tell you what. I'll let you get back if you just say my name."

"You want me to say your name? Fine, Amy."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Not like that." Amy lifted her outside leg and curled it around his leg. Her hand reached up and grabbed the hair at the back of his head. "Like this." She pulled his head down towards her but moved him to the side so she could whisper in his ear. Very softly she whispered his name. Her wet lips touched his ear as she spoke.

Jake gulped and moved his lips to her ear. His lip trembled as he looked at her small perfect ear. He placed one hand on side with his thumb pressing just below her breasts. Jake closed his eyes and imagined himself just fucking her right there and then in the hallway. He took a two deep breaths before finally uttering her name, "Amy."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then turned for the restroom. He just stood there in shock until she closed the door. Amy took her time in there. With how long she kept him away, it was important that they came back at significantly different times.

When Amy finally did return the group had moved to the living room. Samantha and Jake were on the small couch with the other three sitting on the larger couch. "So what's next?" she asked.

"We were thinking a game of charades," Samantha responded. "You can be on our team."

"Great," Amy said. She sat next to Jake on the arm rest of the couch. "Who goes first?"

"Samantha," said one of the boys on the other team. "It was your idea, you should go first."

"I'd love to," she responded. She reached her hand in the bowl and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

"Timer set and go," said the boy who spoke earlier and Samantha immediately jumped into action. She stomped her foot on the ground and raised her hands to rub her eyes.

"Crying," Jake shouted.

"Temper tantrum," Amy suggested. Samantha pointed at Amy and spun her other hand in a circle. "Childish, stubborn, upset, sad," Amy shot off but none of them worked.

Samantha dropped to her hands and knees and started crawling around. Amy's guesses trailed off. Then Samantha rolled over onto her back, kicked her legs and flailed her arms.

"Baby!" Jake yelled as he jumped to his feet.

"Yes" Samantha cried as she let her arms and legs fall to the ground. "That was a lot of work," she added as Jake helped her to her feet.

Amy pulled out her phone and texted Jake, "Good thing she's wearing pants or all your friends would have seen your girl's underwear."

Jake checked his phone once he was back in his seat and smirked. "Don't let your dress slow you down. I intend to win," he texted back.

Samantha operated the timer when the other team took their turn. He thought for a second and then started pointing at Amy. "Girl! Woman!" the other team shouted, but he shook his head.

Then he stretched his neck out and opened his eyes real wide. He attempted to flutter his eye lashes but it just came off as weird long blinks. "Crazy! Insane! Criminal! PMS!" they guessed but again the presenter shook his head in frustration. "Poisoned? Dying. Toxic."

"Time," Samantha called out.

"Pretty!" the presenter shouted.

Jake laughed. "You were the wrong one to get that card."

"Baby watch me move," Amy texted Jake just before putting her phone away so she could take her turn. 'No shame in the game,' she thought as she grabbed her clue. The paper she drew read 'Break the ice.'

"Go," said one of the boys on the other team.

Samantha crossed her arms under her breasts and started shaking. "Cold, freezing, shivering," Samantha guessed.

Amy held out her and mimicked a careful step like she was walking on ice. "Slippery, cautious, balance," Samantha guessed.

Amy decided to commit to the bit the bit. She kicked out her feet and fell on her butt as if she slipped on the ice. "Clumsy," Samantha guessed while Jake forgot about the game and asked if she was OK.

Amy rolled her eyes and mimicked struggling to get up as if the ground was ice. She placed her hands on the ground and lifted her head up so her arms were locked. Then she walked her legs up so that her legs were up and her ass was pointing up in the air. Then she let her legs slide to the side and into a split as her arms gave out and her face smacked the rug. They gave no guess and soon after that time was called.

"I have no idea," Samantha said to fill the silence.

"I was trying to get you to say Ice," Amy said as Jake helped her to her feet. "And then after that I'd still have to find a way to get you to say Break. Is it just me or was my word harder?"

"You get what you draw," announced one of the boys on the other team.

"Sorry I let you down, but good job committing," Jake texted her while the other team took their turn.

"Does that mean everyone knows what color my underwear is?" Amy texted back.

"No one knows you have black panties on," he texted back with a smiling emoji.

Soon it was Jake's turn. He smiled when he saw his word. He walked towards Amy and bent down towards her. Amy was back to sitting on the arm of the couch and he grabbed the pillow from beneath her. He then playfully hit her in the shoulder with it. The second swing came down at Samantha. That blow caught her in the face.

"Slumber Party!" Amy shouted.

"Yes!" Jake shouted and gave her quick hug. Samantha, still somewhat dazed, raised a hand to hold her temple.

The next guy just flexed his arms on his turn. His team quickly got to "Strong," but then Jake picked a fight because the word actually said "Stronger." Jake eventually agreed to let them have the point which meant the two teams were tied.

On the next clue, Samantha spun in a circle as she failed to get them to guess radar. "Why didn't you mimic a periscope?" Jake complained as he crouched over and moved his hands up to grab imaginary handles.

"How would that help?"

"Because every submarine movie has a scene with everyone staring at a radar."

"Well I didn't think of that," Samantha snapped.

Their opponents struggled equally hard with the word Circus, but they didn't fight after they failed to get it.

They switched up their order and had Jake take his second turn before Amy. He mimicked holding an object and then dropping it. "Clumsy, slipped, important, box, accident," Samantha shot off but none of them worked.

Then Jake walked into the coffee table. His mouth made a wide O shape but he raised his hand to cover it. "Oops?" Amy guessed.

"Yes!" Jake screamed as he gave her a high five.

The next boy brought one hand up to his face and started clapping it like it was a sock puppet. Then he started brushing an imaginary substance off his shoulders and neck. Finally he stretched out his neck and took in a deep breath. No one had any guesses, but that was his best attempt at Perfume.

"Alright Amy, if you we get this then we win," Jake said with a smile. Amy noted that Samantha sat with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

Amy read her clue and smiled. "Ready."

Amy clasped her hands together and extended her pointer fingers. She then locked her elbows and pointed towards a target behind Jake. Her thumbs moved from straight up to aligned with her pointer fingers. She then moved her hand to a new target and did the same motion. "Gun!" Jake exclaimed.

Amy pulled her hands apart and gave him two thumbs up. Then she dropped her hands to her side and let her head roll over to rest on her left shoulder. She shut her eyes, opened her mouth, and let her tongue roll out. "Death, dead, kill!" Jake shouted.

Amy clapped and pointed at him when he said kill. Amy brought back her hand gun and pointed at the ceiling, specifically aiming at the ceiling fan. She moved her thumb to indicate she was shooting at it several times. She took a couple steps around but kept her sights pointed at the fan. When he wasn't getting it she turned her aim to the lamp on the small table between the couches. "Oh... Darkness! No, um... Kill the Lights!" Jake shouted.

"Yes!" Amy exclaimed as she jumped into Jake's arms. She gave her quick spin and then dropped her feet.

"Whoa there, we still have another turn."

"You lost 4 to 3 or 4 to 2. Either way you still lost."

"It's just as well. I'm ready to go home," Samantha said as she rose to her feet. She gave Jake a quick peck on the cheek and added, "I'll call you tonight."

The other boys in the room all widened their eyes and looked away. "Somebody's in trouble," they said once she left.

"What are you talking about?"

"We should get going too." They all patted him on the shoulder as they walked past.

Amy looked around the room while Jake stared at the doorway they all escaped too. "Ooh, looks like we're alone now." He turned to face her. "You're going to have to remove me cause I ain't goin nowhere," Amy said as they locked eyes. "But you ain't gotta be scared."

"Look, Amy..."

"Please forgive me if I'm coming on too strong, but it's just you got me hypnotized. I never felt this way. My heart's beating like an 808." Amy bit her lip and looked down at his crotch. "Can you rise to the occasion?"

Jake looked down at the floor. "I confess that lately I've been stuck imagining what I wanna do with you and but I've also analyzed what I really think of my relationship with Amy."

"And you decided it's time to blow?" Amy open her mouth and circled her lips her tongue. "Be a little inappropriate."