Teaching Demi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reach behind you and spread your cheeks wide Demi," I instructed as I waited for her to do what I had asked her. I could have done it myself, but I was enjoying this way too much.

She hesitated a second before taking both her hands and holding her arse cheeks and pried them open.

"Good girl! Now gently bend your knees a tad."

Again, she followed my instruction to a tee. I was glad the hidden CCTV camera was recording all of this, as Demi on the table with her hands spreading her arse cheeks was something I never wanted to forget!

I placed my well lubricated middle finger on to the entrance of her anus before I gave her the next instruction. "I'm going to push my finger in and this will feel weird but don't fight it, just relax,".

"Oh God, ok."

My well lubricated middle finger slipped past her sphincter muscle with minimal resistance and I was knuckle deep inside her hot bowels in no time. I gently moved it around letting her get used to this foreign sensation inside her backdoor.

"How does that feel Demi? Are you ready for a second finger?" I asked her as I popped a bit more cream on to my forefinger and pushed it inside her tight bunghole."

Oh God I feel so full and bloated."

"You are doing well, that's two fingers inside you now Demi. Well done you are doing great," my encouragement made her relax as her arsehole quickly swallowed both the fingers all the way to the knuckle.

I nearly shot my wad as I felt her tight arsehole pulse around my fingers.

"Now that wasn't too bad, was it?" I encouraged her as I felt around gently lubing her hot arsehole. The heat and tightness I felt around my finger was amazing and I couldn't wait to replace them with my cock.

"It still feels weird but it does not hurt anymore."

I used my other hand to lube my cock generously as I continued gently loosening her arsehole.Satisfied her arsehole was nice and slippery, I stood up and pulled my fingers out. I brought both my fingers to my nose and inhaled the smell of her bowels, before grabbing my painfully erect cock and placing it on to the rear entrance of her body.

Her arsehole was on the verge of closing up as I pushed my head in.

"Just relax and this won't hurt," I told her as I pushed the mushroom head firmly into her tight hole.

"Ugh!!" she groaned and gritted her teeth as the bulbous head stretched her sphincter muscle to a point that she was not used to.

"That's great Demi, just relax your bottom and gently push," I told her as I felt her sphincter give up and the head slipped in.

"Ow, ow, no more please," she pleaded as I pushed another inch in.

"Don't worry. I'll wait until you get used to it," I encouraged her as I squirted a bit more cream on to the part of my cock that was still exposed.

As she tried getting used to the feeling of my cock inside her arsehole, I slowly started pushing a bit at a time until my balls rested on her wet pussy lips.

"You did it! You took the entire length of my cock inside your arse. See it wasn't too bad, was it?"

"Once the head went in it was ok, I guess," she almost whispered back as she actually looked proud at taking my cock inside her virgin arse.

Once I felt she was used to my cock I pushed her hands away from her cheeks. She automatically held on to the table once more as I started to gently pump her arse.

"I loved fingering your arse, just playing with your naughty hole, but this sensation of my cock inside your arsehole is out of this world Demi," I informed her as I closed my eyes and enjoyed sodomising my young staff.

Small whimpers escaped her lip as she laid still and I continued my anal assault.

"Your arse is so tight I might employ you just to take you like this every day," I told her as I started picking up the pace. I enjoyed the feeling of her plump arse cheeks slapping my thighs every time I buried myself to the hilt.

Her bowels were so warm around my cock, I knew I had no chance of lasting much longer so I started to piston my cock inside her arsehole.

"Urgh, urgh, oh fuck!" she yelled and held on tight as I started to jackhammer her backdoor with all my strength.

"You have the juiciest, roundest arse I've ever seen and I am going to cum inside you now," I yelled as I brought my cock all the way out and slammed it inside her arsehole all in one motion.

I felt my balls tighten and I came explosively as I sprayed a huge load of cum coating her tight bowels with my sperm.

"Ah I can feel your cum," she moaned as I kept my cock buried inside her arsehole as her tight anal muscles milked my cock dry. I was dizzy by the time my balls emptied inside her and her anal muscles pushed my softening cock out of her thoroughly fucked back door.

Although my cock was out, her back door was still obscenely open. I sat back on the chair and gripped her arse cheeks and kept it open as I admired her well fucked arsehole. I could see the soft pink tissues deep inside her bowels.

I pulled her arse towards me and jiggled her cheeks as I encouraged my cum to seep out.

"Oh God no," she sounded embarrassed as her arse let out a couple of poots as it emitted my deposits out before shutting tight. Apart from the redness, and the fact it looked swollen, I couldn't believe this tiny rose bud had opened up to take my whole cock.

"Maybe I should thank you for not working properly as I think I'm in love with your derriere," I told Demi as I kissed her arse cheek before I stood up.

"I don't think I could sit for a week," she complained meekly as she stood up rubbing her arse.

"Good. I don't pay you for sitting on your arse and the next time I catch you sitting down you know what the punishment is," I smiled at her as I reached for my pants.

12