Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie?"

"Hi Officer Barbour."

"Glad you could join us."

The phone buzzed.Y was all it said. It must be tense if I was only getting one letter.

"So now everybody's here. Why don't we all take a seat, ladies. Talk this out like reasonable people?" Isa was saying with steely calm.

"Take a seat? Take a fucking bat upside the head is more like it, you nosy old cunt," Abbie answered. She was louder. Closer to Cassie, or just... louder? The picture of it began to assemble in my mind.

"I understand you're upset. You've been through a lot, and things have been done to you. I know you're under a lot of stress, and I - we, both of us - are willing to hear what you have to say. But we can't talk if we're brandishing weapons at one another."

"Big talk from the bitch with the stun gun." Taylor, that time.

"It's a taser. That means it can hit you from across the room. Which I very much don't want to-"

"Barbie, I so much as see your fuckin' finger twitch, and you better hope it's some magic-ass fuckin' taser gonna bounce around the room and take down all three of us. 'Cause otherwise, you and your lil' chica gonna be redecorating them mothafuckin' walls, hear?" Abbie.

Tell them I said to calm down and talk it out!

Show them your phone

Let them know it's me telling them

They'll listen to me!

I typed feverishly, praying their tempers held back for a few more seconds. Normally I was more one to type in paragraphs than rapid fire through sentences, but time was of the essence. Isa and the Sterns were talking over one another, chest-thumping machismo slowingly eroding attempts at peace talks. To my relief, I heard Candy's voice.

"Look, I'm texting Mr. Canon right now!" she announced. It got quiet. Good, the girls were listening. "Here, I'll show you. I don't have a weapon, so just... yeah. See? He wants you to calm down and talk with us."

Abbie answered. "Say we do. What you bitches wanna talk about? Seems like you already been done said plenty tonight."

I heaved a sigh of relief. It had worked. They were calming down. Still pissed, but it was ramping down now, not up.

Thx, texted Candy as Isa's voice started talking at the girls.

"I know you might not believe this, but you're victims in all this. Whatever you've done, it's not your fault, and we only want to help you get back to your normal lives. That's all we were trying to do tonight, was to protect you."

"Protect us? From what, good sex? Want us to lez up like y'all?"

"You know perfectly well what I meant. C'mon, if we're going to talk, let's talk, not try to score points for sick burns."

"Burns? You the one with the taser."

"See, that's what I meant, actually, is... look, forget it. I'm putting it away. I'd appreciate it if you did the same."

"Oh I know what you appreciate, Bull-Dyke Barbie."

With the situation deescalating, I finally relaxed enough to let myself roll my eyes at Abbie's attempt at ghetto ire. I wondered if she'd picked it up on TV, or from music. It sure as hell wasn't from the mean streets of 80% white suburbia.

At any rate, I was texting Candy again.It worked? You guys are talking?

"You know, one of these days, you're going to grow up a little and realize that the only person your homophobia is hurting is yourself. All you're doing is forcing people out of your life that you might otherwise like."

The eye roll redirected to Isa. Seriously? Like lashing out at LGBTQ people only hurt the bullies doing so? Good grief. I'd seen her talk students down in school more than once before. Hell, she'd been the one to pacify Taylor over the whole chapstick incident! Oh, well. It was two in the morning, and she had two armed and malicious students in her home. I supposed it was reasonable she wasn't at her best.

Abbie and Taylor continued to banter with Isa. Meanwhile, my phone notified me Candy was typing, and a few moments later, I got a response.

I think it's working. Fuck. Abbie brought a bat. Taylor a knife as big as my arm! They set them down now. Tasey Mae is back in her holster too.

Tasey Mae? Good god, they'd given it a nickname?

Isa resumed her efforts to get to the heart of the matter. "Look, nobody is judging you for anything that's happened these past couple weeks. I checked this stuff out with the help of professionals, and you wouldn't believe what's in it."

(This stuff, she'd said. NotSerenex, notthat stuff. This stuff. It was there. But she was still talking, and it remained of interest.)

"It's a Serenex base, yes, but our best guess is that it's some kind of souped up party cocktail. Enough drugs and chemical shit in there to make you see your past lives. Now I haven't found anything about a cure - not yet - but I want you to know, Mr. Canon was messing around with some really potent junk. That Serenex melted your brains, got you confused. But I want to make sure you know that nothing that happened is your fault."

"Drugs? Like, what kind of drugs?" This time it was Cassie's voice, the first time she'd spoken up since walking in the door. Her voice came through much more clearly.

"Don't worry about it. What's important is what we do next. I know you came over here because you think you have to protect your so-called relationship with Mr. Canon. I appreciate that. As you all know, he got to me and messed with my head, too. Same with Ms. Salata. But while those feelings are strong, it is possible to think your way through them a bit."

???? I sent to Candy. No sense letting her think I'd lost interest. Lest I be dismissed as a pest, I added,How else can I help??? My excess of punctuation pained me, but I was hyped up bigtime, and it did convey some of my earnestness.

"Think our way through them?" Taylor asked. "The fuck does that mean?"

"It means... look. Mr. Canon dosed me with that shit."That shit, now. Had it moved? "He told me I had to keep him safe and protect his freedom. Now the drug has made me do that, forced me to cover for all the crap he's pulled. But he can be safe, and I can keep him free from all the punishments he deserves, while still making sure he can't hurt you any more. You see? There's loopholes we can use to get back to normal."

"But... what if we don't want to use loopholes?" Cassie asked timidly. Bless her heart.

Isa's talking them down. It's good. I'll let you know.

"Yeah," Abbie joined in. "What if we're happy with the ways things are now? I'm still me. 'Me' just changed. People are supposed to change, right, my sweet little Candy dish? Y'all ain't the first teachers I seen peepin' this ass. People want what they want. I used to think fuckin' a teacher would be gross as hell, but shit, I gotta kinda recommend it now I tried it. Just 'cause your Mr. Rogers ass got hang-ups don't make it wrong."

Isa wasn't ceding control of the conversation to Candy, though. Small wonder, control freak that she was showing herself to be. "That's fair. But you liked who you were before too, right?"

Thanks. I'm so relieved. I listened for a moment before sending.

"Yeah. I mean, I guess. Seems kinda boring now, really."

"The rest of you feel the same way? Cassie? Taylor?"

Cassie was easily intelligible. I imagined the phone tucked in her bra, or a breast pocket. "I mean... Ithink I'm happy. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's just that stuff making me feel that way?"

"I... I don't know," came a muffled voice. I could barely hear it. It had to be Taylor.

I finished my message.Tell them I want them to let you dose them. That I think it's for the best. Or you can call, I can tell them. Whatever you think is best.

It showed as read immediately. She was keeping the window open now.

Isa's voice spoke softly, full of compassion. "That can be hard to admit, Taylor. Nothing scarier in life than not knowing what to do."

Cassie helpfully pointed out, "No way, all those weapons you guys had out wereway scarier. You guys are all nuts." I had to bite my arm to stifle a giggle. Even just knowing I was listening in, there was that full steam honesty of hers.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Ms. Brown. But you know what I mean, right? You should know that Ms. Salata and I talked, and we were thinking that maybe what would be best is to give you ladies another dose. Now before you panic on us, hear me out. We know, it's scary, but you'll have everyone else here to keep an eye on things, make sure nothing else bad happens. We'll try to get you back to the way you were before. Then, if you decide you liked this way better, you can make that call with a clear mind. It can beyour choice, not his. How does that sound?"

"Mr. Canon says it's what he wants," Candy chimed in. Excellent.

There was another pause, murmurs I couldn't make out. I assumed that was her once again showing around my text. Poor girls had to be confused as hell, considering what I'd told them. Going from "they tried to dose me, the bastards" to "let them dose you, please" was a hard turn.

"I... I guess, if he says so?" Cassie mused. "As long as they can stay and watch and make sure you don't, ya know, do anything weird. My head's gone swiss-cheesy enough already."

Ah, the irony. It had been Abbie who'd sliced and diced her brain to begin with. I'd never had the heart to tell her.

I typed another message to Candy and promptly hit send, my ear pressed to the phone. The next moments would be decisive.

"Do her first. Then... we'll see." Taylor's tone was guarded. Anxious. "If it goes all right, then... sure. I'll go next."

My jaw dropped in outrage. "Really, Taylor?! You, too?!"

"What the hell was that!" Isa snapped suddenly. I clamped my mouth shut, but it was too late. Her voice grew louder, and quickly. "Was that... is one of you...?"

Sounds of friction issued from my phone. Their nature was quickly confirmed when I heard Isa's voice speaking directly into Cassie's receiver. "Canon, you son of a bitch. Eavesdropping on us? I don't know what you think you're up to. Did you put them up to this somehow? I don't know what your game is, but when we're done with them, we're coming for you. You stay right there, wherever you are. I'll find you. I knew you were gonna try something, but I didn't think you'd be this slop-Ptthhhhhh! What the fuck, Candy?! Was that...?! Did... did you? Why would you...?"

Isa trailed off. Over the sound of Abbie and Taylor cheering, I just made out Candy's voice. "I'm sorry, mama. It was part of the plan."

What next? she texted back at me.

Your turn.

I walked in the front door in time to see Cassie putting her phone back in her pocket, looking confused as hell. Abbie ran to me, kissing me hard. Taylor was going for Isa's taser, however, and I quickly cautioned her back.

"You two were incredible. I heard every word. Perfect distraction," I praised them.

"Distraction?" Cassie frowned. "What do you mean, distraction? Distraction from what?"

"You're too honest by half, Cassie. I knew you'd do a better job if we let you just be yourself. First off, no, I never want to dose you again. You're perfect the way you are. I'm sorry I let you doubt it for a second. That goes for all of you. I don't want to change a thing."

(Not that I could.I will never use Serenex on Abbie without her permission. That paper was in my desk at home, its word etched as irrevocably on my heart. But it was true regardless.)

The words brought back Cassie's smile. "So you were just fudging with them that whole time? Like a cat with a mouse, huh?"

"Yep. I figured they were good at being scary as hell, while you're good at being sweet and lovable, so I let you all do what you do best. Meanwhile, I kept the line open with... her," I pointed to Candy, not wanting to use her name and snap her out of her stupor. "I knew they'd want to 'fix' you like they tried to fix me, so I just waited until I was sure the Serenex was in the open and you had Isa's attention, and then... I told her about my plan."

"Dumb fucking cunt never saw it coming." Abbie drew up in Candy's face and laughed mockingly.

"Oh, they did at first. The good officer was watching her phone - she knew not to trust your coach around me. I worried she might be smart enough to suspect that angle. But I also knew if you came in here armed and dangerous, the officer would be the one dealing with you."

Abbie eyed at the weapon at her sister's feet warily. "I seriously thought she was gonna tase us for a sec there, C-dawg."

"I would've for real knifed that bitch. Fuckin' tase me," Taylor snarled.

"Wow. You thought of everything!" Cassie gushed. Then she tapped her chin, considering. "I mean, unless they actually did tase them. Or if they sprayed us right away. Or if they saw you pacing up and down the sidewalk back there. I saw you on my way in. Not subtle. Or if they decided not to dose us tonight at all and the Serenex never got out. Or if Coach blocked your number. Or-"

All right, so I was a lucky idiot. I'd take it. "Yes. A lot could have been wrong. But I had some excellent help." I pulled the three of them in for a group hug and held them tight. Damnit, they felt good.

"So what now?" asked Cassie, looking to the helpless women, standing dazed in their pajamas.

"First off, let me confirm: you all saw the Serenex go in their mouths, right?"

They all nodded. Good. Not falling for that one again. I sniffed the canister. It sure smelled like the same stuff. Weight was right. Still, just to be one hundred percent sure, I supposed I had to check. No more subterfuge. "I need a volunteer to make sure this is the same canister."

"Uh, what?" Abbie took a step back.

I picked up Isa's taser and tucked it in my back pocket, just in case. "You heard her. The stuff I bought was contaminated, some kind of... mutt drug. She made it sound at dinner like they weren't even sure they could reproduce it. But I need to know this is the same stuff, on the off chance they created a fake to throw me off if I tried to steal it."

"Damn, you're one paranoid motherfucker, C-dawg."

"Language, Taylor." I smiled at her, though. "So one of you. Abbie, you know I will never use Serenex on you without your permission, but the same goes for the others. I'm not going to do anything to you - just make sure it puts you in that trance, then have you chill somewhere safe and quiet until it wears off."

Abbie and Taylor shook their heads immediately. All three of us slowly turned to Cassie. "Who, me?"

"Please, Cassie?"

"Yeah, come on, Cass, take one for the team."

"But I don't wanna do drugs!"

Time to play the pleasure card again, I supposed. Yet even as I opened my mouth to pressure her, I caught the look in her eyes and stopped myself. She was frightened. She was my neighbor. She was a nice person. She was my Cassie. I stopped myself.

"Fine, Cassie. We won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Oh thank god." Her shoulders sagged in relief.

"We don't have to test shit anyway," Taylor stated. "It's real. Don't believe me? You honestly think that bitch would've dropped the taser to play games with us, wait and see what we'd do? She knows what we're gonna do. She'd have used it if she could."

"Probably, Taylor, but we need certainty. This is too important to take chances with."

She sighed irritably. "You want a test? Fine."

We watched in rapidly mounting horror as Taylor withdrew a massive knife from inside the wide pouch in the front of her hoodie. It looked like the sort of thing you'd see some insecure dude-bro putting on a shelf in his bedroom. Cheaply ornate. It was nonetheless sharp as hell, we all learned, as Taylor raised Isa's t-shirt, exposing a flat tan stomach. The point of the blade grazed back and forth across the officer's skin. From this close, I could see where tiny little hairs were being shaved off of her.

"Hey, that's enough, Taylor."

"But we gotta be sure, like you said. Don't we? Not probably. Certainly. That's what you said, isn't it?" Suddenly she pulled back the knife, her arm thrusting the point right at Isa's ribcage. Cassie screamed. Even Abbie at least yelped. I dove at Taylor by reflex, tackling her to the floor and pinning her arm down in the nick of time.

"Are you insane?"

"I wasn't really gonna do it! Get the fuck off of me!"

"That wasn't funny!"

"I ain't laughing!"

A soft hand appeared on my shoulder. I looked back to see Cassie standing over us. Her eyes glanced meaningfully to Isa and Candy, who were now staring right at us.

"Point taken. Everybody shut up, let them drift back off," I said softly. "Thanks, Cassie."

After a short period of quiet, the mind-suppressed women lost interest, and I looked back to Taylor. "I know you don't like her. I know you're pissed about last weekend. That's fair. But we didn't come here tonight for revenge."

"I wasn't gonna stab her! Fuck, I'm not a total psycho. But did you see how she didn't even flinch? Neither of 'em?" Her eyes flashed indignantly. "So there's your test, Einstein. You're welcome."

After a moment, I rolled off of her, then helped her back to her feet once she let go of the knife. I was loath to admit it, but she was right. If I'd been worried enough that Taylor would actually do it, surely one or the other of them would have reacted if they could. Even if Isa was ballsy enough to call her bluff like I'd done over dinner with the taser, Candy never would have stood idly by.

"So, now that we've ruled out murder, what do we actually wanna do with them?"

That was the question on everyone's mind. Any one of us might have asked it. But if there was a lesson I'd learned from tonight's near-catastrophe, it was to avoid making decisions with far-reaching implications without due consideration. First things first, I ushered Isa and Candy into the kitchen. Abbie didn't like having them out of our sight, so at her insistence, we took a minute to find Isa's handcuffs - intriguingly placed in her nightstand - and affixed them together around the refrigerator door. Thus satisfied, my girls and I reconvened in their living room.

"Well?" pressed Abbie when I said nothing. "What do we do?"

"More booty calls?" asked Cassie. "That's a lot of booty, but I guess it'd be nice to have more people to share the load with so I don't have to miss any more track practice or meets or anything."

"You must be the only woman I know who'd rather go to some lame-ass track meet than have amazing life-changing sex," Taylor muttered, making sure it was loud enough Cassie could hear it. I was quietly flattered, but this wasn't the time to preen.

The girls quibbled back and forth, though anyone watching could tell they were all waiting for me to say something. Let them wait. We had hours - all day, if we felt like giving them another spritz or two - and it would only take moments to do the job. The hundred copies method had been an amusing foray into the allure of abusing teacher-student power dynamics, but it had also been childish and unnecessary. No, I would do this right, and only do this when I knew what "right" meant.

"We do... as little as possible," I announced at last.

Their conversation ended immediately. "What?!" the Sterns demanded in concert. Even Cassie looked surprised. Abbie scowled through the wall at the two women. "We cannot leave these two backstabbers to do it again. You fucking know they will!"

I held out my hand cautioningly. "I'm not saying we do nothing. We protect ourselves, yes. Keep them from interfering with us, let us go about our affairs without any more shenanigans. But we're not giving in to revenge."

"Why the fuck not?! You heard what they was trying to do to your ass!"

Taylor was right behind her, equally livid. "They tased me, they neutered you, they were going to try to mind-fuck the three of us god knows how. No way they get off the hook for that shit! Barbie gave me a week's suspension one time for cussing-"