Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, I projected strength. "Maybe it'll be an improvement. Just you wait and see."

"Improvement?" she snapped angrily. "Since when was it your place to 'improve' me? Or Candace?"

"You two didn't hesitate to improve me."

Candy chimed in, scowling. "You didn't leave us a choice."

Isa nodded her agreement. "But hey, you won, right? So don't gloat. No need to be an asshole about it." Her fingers were gripping the front edge of the desk now, brown knuckles turning white. Whatever had been done to them sure hadn't done anything to curb her temper.

We each took a few bites in awkward silence. Isa's attitude kept gnawing at me though. I'm the asshole? Hadn't learned a thing from the last fight she'd picked with me, had she? What did she think I was, some kind of pussy? I am not a pussy.

"You know," I finally said as I finished my sandwich, "you two could apologize."

Her fork dropped from her fingers. "What? Did you just saywe should apologize?"

"Yeah. I did."

"For what, exactly? Tell me where I wronged you, you misogynist creep. Help me understand your poor plight."

"Oh, I don't know, for deceiving me? For poisoning me? For trying to turn me into a neutered shell of a man?"

"You poisoned us first!"

"Only to get your help! Aren't you a public servant? Someone poisoned me, put me in a compromising position, and then I was being blackmailed! I had nobody to turn to!"

Isa's beautiful face twisted into a malevolent snarl. "Public... you..." Her nostrils flared. For a moment, I worried she might actually attack me. Her body was trembling with rage. Candy watched the two of us, looking every bit as anxious as we were. Her skin was flushed bright pink.

"I'm sorry," Isa mumbled.

"Uh, what?"

She lowered her chin to her chest. "I said, I'm sorry. Mr. Canon."

I frowned. "What the hell game is this? Whatever it is, I'm not falling for it."

"It's... not a game. I'm sorry," she muttered through gritted teeth. Her words sounded forced, but... who was forcing them?

I looked to Candy, but she was only staring at her girlfriend with a strange, wide-eyed expression. Was this the Serenex? It had to be. Some command to apologize, but only after I asked for it? That made no sense. Still, the sudden reversal was jarring, not at all the defiant street warrior who'd nearly made such a mess of my plans.

Time to test the waters, then. The murky, sepia waters. "How sorry are you?"

Isa's hands twitched furiously. Her chin quivered. Her thighs... rubbed together? "Very, very sorry. I'll apologize again, if you want."

This was Serenex, all right. I didn't understand it yet, but this wasn't the butch badass who'd held her taser to my nuts Saturday evening. "On your knees, this time." Go for broke, right?

I nearly jumped at hearing someone else's voice. Oh right, Candy was still here. "Yeah. On your knees."

Candy licked her lips, nodding. Not to second the sentiment. No, that nod was to second my command to plead forgiveness. She was too riveted by the sight of Isa slinking to the floor to see the look of shock on my face. In a tense voice that nevertheless inflected a modicum of contrition, she obeyed. "I'm very, very sorry." She took a deep, tremulous breath, eyes squinting shut. "Sir."

I hesitated, though. They had faked me out with shenanigans of this very sort before, right here in my classroom. "How do I know you're not just fucking with me again? You could just be telling me what I want to hear."

Isa looked up, and in her eyes, there was real worry. Not worry that she'd gotten caught, but worry that I didn't accept her apology. "Tell me to do something I would never normally do, and I'll do it."

"Oh, we've been down that road. Flashing your tits doesn't prove anything."

She shook her head. "That was easy. It was private. I knew you wouldn't show it to anyone because it would raise questions you can't answer," she explained. "So ask me to do something else. Something that doesn't lead to you. Something that proves my sincerity to your complete, total satisfaction."

Her eyes lowered themselves to the floor. "Sir."

If I hadn't been hard at the way she'd uttered the wordscomplete, total satisfaction, the way it hit Candy sealed it. As her lover knelt, offering herself as a sacrifice, my colleague moved up behind me. Her breasts pressed against my back, hands settling on my waist. She caressed me softly, bracelets clinking together in the quiet room as I contemplated my response.

"Well?" she murmured softly in my ear when I said nothing. "Go on."

"Uh..." My lunch invitation had never been intended to elicit a response like this. An argument, sure. A fight, maybe. But to have Isa fall to her knees with remorse while Candy glowed with obvious arousal? This I had not planned for. My mind went a hundred directions at once with what I might use to test her. Some of it was barely coherent, and almost all of it a poor test of remorse. But I'd been horny for almost two solid days now, and that did a lot of my brainstorming for me.

Send a topless pic to your superiors. No -- everyone on the police force.

Kiss my feet.

Sign over the deed to your house.

Tase yourself.

Give me a lingerie fashion show -- with Candy. At a public boutique.

Blow me.

Throw that compression shirt and bra away, and unbutton your uniform halfway down. Dress that way every day from now on.

Slap Candy across the face.

Tattoo a cannon between your breasts.

Donate your last paycheck to Black Lives Matter. Tell all your cop buddies.

Call Cassie Brown to your office and remove her butt plug with your mouth.

Volunteer to your boss to do a sting as a hooker. Sound way too eager.

Shave your head.

Bend over my desk and

"... let me spank you." That one finally got my brain excited enough that it bypassed all my filters and went right out into the open air.

"You mother..." But Isa's words fell off in a moan as she doubled over, landing on one hand while the others rubbed between her legs. She shamelessly played with herself as we watched. It went on for at least a minute.

Meanwhile, Candy whimpered in my ear as we watched, hands roaming aggressively across my crotch with vigor equal to her lover's as she softly humped me from behind. "Make her crawl," she whispered.

Isa must have heard, because she hesitated, watching for confirmation. Her eyes flitted to her girlfriend passionately kissing my neck, shame blooming in her olive cheeks.

"Crawl."

Officer Louisa Barbour crawled. She didn't merely move on her hands and knees. No, it was a production. A show. The black pants of her uniform clung to round, muscular hips as she slithered across the room towards my desk, stopping at the base of it to look back. Not that she had to go far. I'd followed right on her tail. When she got close enough, I pounced. With strength I hadn't known I had, I seized her by her belt, jerking her off the floor and even a bit into the air, then slamming her on the top of my desk. She grunted at the forceful treatment, but didn't make any effort to move. Once she caught her breath, she put her toes to the base of the desk to raise her ass up as high and available as it could be.

As for the pretty young social studies teacher, she gasped and fell backward on the floor, her floral skirt splayed wide as she vigorously masturbated, fingers rubbing her pussy in a veritable blur. Frustrated by their interference, she squirmed out of her panties, lowering them to mid-thigh so she could diddle herself unobstructed. "Spank her. Oh shit, Canon, spank her," she whined.

"Face forward," I commanded Isa. There was such rage in her eyes still, but she obeyed without hesitation. I let her wait for it, crossing the room to retrieve the yardstick I left in my marker tray. It was a relic of the woman who'd taught here before I was hired on, and typically only saw use when I was restless and wanted to gesticulate with it, or as a prop when there was a sword fight in a play. It made Shakespeare marginally less unbearable.

Today, it was going to smack a policewoman's ass red.

The only sound in the room came from between the thighs of my extradepartmental coworker. I took my time, adjusting desks out of our way, making sure I was standing in the right spot, using the right grip and swing to achieve the desired result. Finally, when I was satisfied everything was set right, my arm reared back. Candy gasped. It might well have been an orgasm.

"Apologize."

A tremor shook through Isa's body. "I'm very sorry, sir."

The air whistled as the yardstick whipped down on her defenseless buttocks, and a crack echoed across the room like a thunderclap. Isa bit her lip, a squeal of what might be either pain or pleasure not quite halted in time.

"Now thank me."

"Thank you, sir!" she murmured.

SHHHHWIP!

"Thank you, sir!"

SHHHHWIP! This time on the right only.

"Thank you sir!"

SHHHHWIP! And the left.

"Thank you sir!"

Her belt had to be undone, but she cooperated eagerly in removing it. Then I was free to lower her pants, revealing a pair of plain white cotton panties. Though I had noticed it on my own, Candy was quick to point out, "Oh my god, she's so damn wet. I don't even think I'm that wet, and it turns me on like crazy when you or your fantasy sluts abuse Isa. I can't help myself."

Even through the haze of arousal, I didn't miss those words. They weren't hers; no, she was echoing someone else's. Not exactly a revelation as she was already rounding third base on her way to yet another orgasm, but it was a handy confirmation of what was happening in her Serenex-warped mind.

"Lower your panties, Isa."

"Yes, sir." She did. I hadn't seen her pussy before. It was all sorts of hairy, by far the most unkempt of any of my girls. Still, it was positively oozing down her thighs. Her labia pulsed like they were trying to suck something into her, anything that was close enough to fuck.

"You like keeping it wild, do you?"

"Not that it's your business," she began hotly, but her tone moderated as arousal overpowered her anger, "but yes. Waxing your snatch is so pathetic. Such a beta bitch move."

I rubbed her ass, copping a long feel. Fuck, this one was one powerful ass. It was as round as Taylor's, but this one was almost all muscle. "Why is it pathetic? Educate me."

"Because my body isn't subject to outside appro--" Her retort was silenced by a smack with the yardstick. "Thank you sir!" She flinched in embarrassment at how quickly that reflex had developed.

"First thing after work, get that thing shaved and waxed. Understand?" I didn't even care what the woman's pubes looked like, frankly, but overriding her preferences was such a rush that I'd ordered it just for the thrill of it.

Isa agreed immediately. "Yes, sir."

My hand found its way between her legs, massaging that furry pussy of hers like I owned it. Hell, maybe with whatever the girls had done to her, I did. "I think I'm going to fuck you now, Officer Barbour."

"Thank you, sir!"

But even as I undid my belt, Candy was suddenly at my side, throwing herself on top of my desk beside her lover and frantically throwing her skirt up and panties down, this time to her ankles. "No no no, please, you have to fuck me first! Oh god, I've never been more turned on in my life. Please fuck me, oh please Mr. Canon! I'll be the best fuck you've ever had I promise, just fuck me!" Her ass, tight and cute, framed a sweet little peach of a pussy, waving enticingly. "Please fuck me please fuck me oh fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck--"

DING. DING. DING.

Lunch period was over.

I stepped behind Candy and pressed the very tip of my cock to her pussy, sliding no more than a single inch between her lips. One hand banged my desk in ecstasy as the other crumpled a stack of worksheets.

I withdrew.

Isa got the same treatment, her whole body convulsing as the first cock it had ever permitted grazed her tunnel for a mere moment. I withdrew again. She thrust her hips back to follow me with a whimper, but wasn't fast enough to lose her virginity. Not today, at least.

"Sorry, ladies. Time to get to work."

"That's enough work for today, Taylor," I announced, ending our after school work session. I even smiled. It had been another long day, but a good one. There had been some real engagement in our discussions, one of those days when teaching felt a bit more like how it looked on TV. Raised hands, smart questions, intellectual curiosity. I'd even scored that rarest gem of all, when one of the hot popular girls loudly silenced side conversation. ("Shut up, you guys! This is actually interesting!" Tabitha had snapped at Thayne and Austin. They'd not only fallen silent, but actually apologized. With Tabitha's endorsement, the rest of the class was engrossed.)

Between the professional high and the very unprofessional one from lunch, I was in a damn good mood. The haze that had hung over my mind since Saturday night was lifting. The way Taylor's breasts distended the lavender and white stripes of her blouse certainly didn't hurt.

She glanced at the clock, then back to me. "Two whole minutes early. Wow."

"For good behavior." I looked over the stack of work she'd compiled. Today had been spent catching up on material for pre-cal. I'd helped her with what I could, but a lot of it was spent with her watching Mrs. Seller's math lectures posted on her SchoolWays page. Taylor was getting things done, though. Even if it was increasingly clear she wouldn't be able to complete everything for every class, I had hopes that the effort would go a long way. It was a rare teacher who would let a student flunk their class when they'd shown earnest effort, even if belated, particularly in the case of seniors.

Taylor handed me the work she'd finished and began to pack up her things. She gave no sign that she meant to stay and talk, doubtless still angry from the weekend's disagreements. As she made her way to the door, I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. She stopped, but didn't turn. Perhaps it was only Abbie's mandated repetitions ofMr. Canon can do anything he wants to me that made her stop at all. She certainly didn't make it easy to guide her, even so.

"I don't suppose either of us feel like we need to apologize for our actions."

"Only if you feel like apologizing to me."

"I don't. But I don't want to keep being angry with you for it, either."

"Cool. Can I go now?"

"I talked to Officer Barbour and Ms. Salata today."

She hesitated before responding this time, her voice taking on a bemused tone. "Did you now."

"I did. Any particular reason you felt like lying to me?"

She tried to pivot, but I held her in place. She didn't struggle. Much. "I didn't lie about shit. What are you talking about?"

"You told me last night that you'd done to them exactly what I wanted. That's definitely not what I discovered during our meeting at lunch."

"Oh? And how did it turn out?"

"That spectacle at lunch was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." My hands slid down her arms to her hips. "One of."

"Wait, what? Hot? What did they do that was hot?"

The temperature of my blood lowered fifty degrees in an instant. "You know. How they just, you know, caved...? Right...?"

"Um, we didn't do anything like that, C-dawg. What are you even talking about?"

I stumbled back, stunned. "No. No fucking way! Those... those rotten, lying, conniving fucking bitches are trying to reel me inagain! They must think I'm the biggest moron on the planet! Jesus, to think I...!" My fists clenched as I paced back and forth ranting and raving. How dare they! The fucking cojones on those lesbians -- to think I'd fall for it again. And I had! Damnit, had I ever! Why, when I got my hands on them, I would...!

Then I heard Taylor laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry! Really. I couldn't resist. God, of course that was us. Man, the look on your face, C-dawg. I couldn't fucking help myself."

I glared, but sure enough, after a moment I couldn't help myself either. I'd long thought that Taylor Stern was going to give me a heart attack, but I sure hadn't ever counted on it coming likethat. "Shit, you freaked me out there."

"Good." She flipped her hair back haughtily. "Someone's gotta keep that huge fucking ego of yours in check."

"So your plan to put my ego in check was to make two beautiful women grovel for my affection?"

"If I had any use for them, they'd be groveling for me." She snickered. "But it worked, yeah?"

"It did, I suppose. Though it was decidedlynotlike I'd said I wanted."

She craned her neck until she could just meet my eyes with one of her piercing green orbs. "You mean all that make love not war shit?"

"Language. And yes, that."

Taylor sauntered up to me. Her long fingers darted inside the front of my slacks, seizing my belt authoritatively. "Huh. Because you sang a pretty different tune once we had you under."

"I... what? What are you talking about?"

Taylor flipped her hair with a jerk of her long neck, heedless of how it whipped me in the face in the process. Was she trying to show off her tits, or was that just a happy side effect? "We told you to give us your honest opinion of what those two deserved. With the Serenex flowing, you dropped that holier than thou act. Told us what you really thought. Pretty harsh, I gotta say, but we salvaged it."

I frowned. "What did I say?"

"Punishment. No, 'retribution,' that's what you said." She chuckled. "I gotta hand it to you C-dawg, even with your brain soaked in Serenex, you got that way with words. How'd you put it... 'to teach them the meaning of betrayal, and to have them thank you for it.' Something like that."

Only someone who hadn't known her long would take Taylor at her word, but somehow, it rang true. The notion did sound more like me than like them. The results I'd seen at lunch had indubitably been more a man's handiwork than a woman's. Had that really been my idea? I could believe it of myself. That didn't mean I wanted to, though.

"So you made Isa betray her own integrity, and Candy betray her lover. Is that it?"

"If all that means what I think it means, then yeah. Something like that. Abbie and me, we--"

"Abbie and I. Nominative case, Taylor. We've been over this."

She shook her head irritably, removing her hands from my belt. "God, you know how to ruin shit. Anyway, we cleaned it up, made it hard and simple so they can't squirm out of it. Took some of your advice from when you were sober, too, made sure they got off on it. Hook 'em with pleasure, right?"

I took hold of her hips before she could back away. "Now that I remember saying."

"Yeah, so we made sure they both get off on it, bigtime. Isa subs harder the more pissed off she gets with us." She snickered darkly. "Like to see her tase me now when just the thought of it makes her wet her granny panties. And Candy can't help slutting herself up when Isa breaks down."

"That is pretty much what I saw, yes."

She looked at me over her shoulder, eyes sparkling with self-satisfaction. "Abbie was gonna leave off after the other basic stuff. You know, no more backstabbing us or tasing anybody, yadda yadda. But then I was like, they wiggled out once, so how do we stop them from being sneaky bitches again? And I thought, let's make them tell us right away if either of them figured out a way to slip out of our control. So I did. They figure out another loophole, we'll know it before they can do shit about it."

I pulled my student's bottom tight against me. "That's... actually pretty brilliant. I have to hand it to you. Unexpected. Creative." I didn't addruthless, but I thought it.

"Yeah? Look at you, got my crotch against yours and suddenly the compliments are flowing."