Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Youdid egg my house, and yes, for that. I thought they'd yell at you a bit, and maybe I could get word of it to Shipman. Thought maybe he'd see we weren't in cahoots."

"Who the fuck is Shipman, and what the fuck is a cahoot?"

I ignored the latter question. "Shipman. The detective?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, been hounded by so many cops, they all start to look alike." She sat up, still grinning broadly. How could she not be pissed? If I didn't know where my Serenex was hidden back home, I might have worried she was baiting me, letting me get comfortable before flooding mouth with another dose of the crap.

"Guess so. Um, anyway, all I wanted was one more little piece of evidence to nudge him in the direction of deciding you two had it out for me. I figured it'd end with... I don't know. But not this."

"A stern talking to? Pun intended."

"Something like that. Really, I... I don't even know what to say. But I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about it all. I had to come over and... I don't know. I really figured I'd be talking to your parents right now, but... do they even...?"

"Tay and I are handling our own shit, if that's what you mean. And no, we didn't turn them into vegetables. They just..." She pointed. I followed the line to her desk, where, after a moment, I picked out what she was referring to. Two slightly crumpled pieces of paper covered in two different sets of handwriting.I trust my daughters. They can do whatever they want. I didn't stop to count, but I was guessing there were a hundred such lines repeated on each.

"Jesus, Abbie. They're your parents."

"Yeah, well, we haven't done much with it. Just score gas money and dodge questions about the time we been spending over at your place." Her lips pursed momentarily. "Or that Tay has been, anyway."

"We can address your feelings of neglect in a minute, but first, talk to me. I haven't heard anything from you guys since Wednesday. What's going on? How bad is it?"

"What, like with the egging thing?"

"Yeah, with the egging thing, and that whole 'the police think you tried to frame me' thing."

She sat up, folded down her laptop and casually shoved it to the floor. A rolled up bath towel broke its fall. "They... what?"

I gaped. "Do you really not know? Holy hell! Abbie, the detective who was looking into that whole stunt Principal Horen walked in on, he bought our story, but too well. He thinks you and Taylor threatened Tabitha and Cassie to make them participate, and that you were on some vendetta to end an innocent teacher's career."

"Well... yeah. Like, that was the play, right?"

"He's got you in his crosshairs. Both of you. When we spoke the other day, he made it sound like he was throwing the whole book at the two of you."

I could tell this was news to her. I supposed that made sense. Not like the police needed to call you up and explain that you were under investigation. Thank goodness Abbie had given me the Serenex back before she did something else even more reckless with it.

"Well, I guess we have to dose the detective then, huh."

Something like that, for instance.

"It's not that simple, Abbie."

"How's come?"

"What? Are you serious?" I took to my feet, pacing across the cluttered floor. "Oh, let's see. In no particular order, we have... logistics. Getting close to him, with the canister, without him reacting, with no one else watching. The fact that you'd need to be sure nobody else was going to see him like that for hours afterward. The fact that the principal, half the faculty, and who knows how many other people also know about it, too. It's morally wrong. It's-"

"Pff. 'It's morally wrong.' Says the teacher who had no trouble banging a seventeen-year-old student."

"You're eighteen, and I did have trouble with it, and that still doesn't invalidate my point!"

"But... I can use the Serenex if I want, right?"

"Obviously. You can use my Serenex any time you want. I just think you might want to consider this before you dive into a bad plan - which this certainly is."

"Just making sure you were still my guy." She grinned. "Come on, have a seat. You can join me on the bed, if you want."

My hands went to my hips. "You're taking all this awfully calmly."

"I mean... what's to freak out over? I been kicked outta school before, ain't no thang. Plus, if I'm not a student any more, we can play around, nobody getting up in our shit over it. So kind of a win-win, right?"

"Not finishing high school is not a win!" I snapped. "Abbie, the way he was talking... it sounded like this could be serious. Likejailserious. I know you're tough and all, but do you really want to put that to the test, see yourself locked up with murderers and drug dealers?"

"Drug dealers ain't so bad, in my experience. But I get you. So, hm. OK, if you're saying the juice is out, what else do we got? We all of us already told everybody the same bullshit story to cover for you. Now what? Thoughts and prayers?"

Her simple question took the wind out of my sails. It was the reason I'd put off coming over here - the fact that I had absolutely no idea what they could do about it. I'd expected to explain to her parents that I was sorry for letting minor incidents culminate in such dire consequences. I hadn't anticipated being forced to come up with a means to counter them. Shipman had said I didn't need to press charges for his investigation to go forward, and he already had Cassie and Tabitha on the record that they'd been coerced. Lord knew Horen wasn't going to let it slide. I knew neither how bad things were going to get, nor what to do about them when they did.

With a sigh, I accepted her offer and slumped down onto the edge of her bed. The springs creaked under our combined weight. "I wish I knew."

She nodded. "Cool, cool. So... you wanna fuck me, or what?"

Of course I did. Since the second I stood in the threshold of her bedroom. "How are you not as worried as I am about this? Abbie, this is the rest of your life we're talking about. You can't just ignore it and hope it goes away."

Abbie leaned forward, and by now I knew her body language well enough to know that the way her biceps pressed her breasts together was no accident. "Why not? Ignoring it and letting it walk away worked for you with Tay."

I'd been reaching for her without even realizing it, but that gave me pause. "What's that supposed to mean? We were keeping our distance because of the situation. I wasn't ignoring her."

"Right, sure. Like you didn't ignore Cassie, yeah? And her mom, and that twat Tabitha, and Barbie?"

My eyes narrowed at her very specific list of the women I'd slept with in the past week. "What do you know about that? Have you been keeping tabs on me?"

"I don't need to keep tabs on shit. Your face just told me everything," she countered, trademark smirk blossoming. "But whatever. Tay wants some dick, her skank ass can fetch it herself. Now come on, gimme gimme gimme already, C-dawg!"

I gently rebuffed her as she reached for my belt. "Abbie, we can't. For crying out loud, your parents are right down the hall. Jesus, I shouldn't even be in here with you! They might not care what you do, but if Shipman comes around to talk to you, who knows what they might tell him!"

It was her turn to stop me, seizing my hands and stopping me from backing off the bed. It was a tender thing, insistent and needful. She really could be sweet and gentle when she-

"MOM!" I was so startled that this time, I tumbled backward onto the floor. Her grip was nowhere near strong enough to stop me. That laptop didn't stand a chance, though I suppose it was not the most precious GHS resource I had violated.

"Yeah, what's up?" came a woman's voice from elsewhere in the house as I picked myself up.

"Oh fuck! You OK, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just-"

"IF ANYBODY ASKS, MR. CANON NEVER CAME OVER, OK?!"

"Okey dokey, Princess!"

I waited. Finally, Abbie thrust out an impatient hand. "You climbing back up or what?"

I accepted her help, but didn't let her pull me back into bed. "I think I'm going to go. You'll tell Taylor I stopped by though, yeah?"

"Come on, don't hate. Shut the door if you want, but get those pants off and let's get to it."

"Seriously, Abbie. I didn't come over for a booty call. I just wanted to see if you two were doing OK. Apologize."

"Oh come on, don't make me beg for it," she pouted, crawling forward on her bed, granting me an incredible look down her neckline. "You left me high and dry Monday when that cunt Horen interrupted us in Barbie's play place, and my ass had to wait all week. Then you come into my bedroom, get me all wet and ready, and wanna just walk out on me?"

"What? What on earth did I do to get you 'wet and ready?'"

She saw that my words were directed straight to her tits, and held her pose with a broadening grin. "You came into my bedroom, C-dawg. This is a fantasy motha fuckin' zone, yo. C'mon, when's the last time you fucked a big-titted teenage hottie, tryin' to be all quiet like so her folks don't hear you making their baby squeal like a little slut?"

"Um, well... never, actually."

"Aw, you kept your V into your twenties? That's so sweet."

"No, actually, but we didn't do it at my girlfriend's house with her parents down the hall. I'm not an animal." The jury was out on whether or not I was a monster.

"Well here's your chance. C'mon. You know you wanna. Stuff Stanley's stepbaby right down the hall from where he's watchingProperty Brothers. See if you can fuck me without making me scream for once."

A smile crept out despite my best efforts. "You sound awfully self-assured."

"So prove me wrong. Walk out that door, give up the opportunity to sprinkle a few fresh cum stains on my mattress. My mom, next time she does my sheet, she'll wrinkle her nose and go 'what's this then' and it'll be what dribbled out of my pussy after you pumped her youngest daughter full of your cum, stud."

"Good lord, that's fucked up."

"That's what a week of being left hanging half an inch from an orgasm does to a bitch, C-dawg. Nowplease, climb into this bed and fuck me already."

Her shirt was coming off even as she posited her plea. It was a simple black bra she wore beneath, matching the volleyball shorts she removed next. She shot them at my face like a rubber band, though I'd already been more than amply provoked. I leapt right at her, tackling her backward onto her mattress and burying my face in those satin-covered breasts as we jointly worked on my own pants. We didn't even bother with her panties. I just shoved the patch of yellow fabric aside and dove right in.

Once upon a time, foreplay had been one of my favorite parts of sex. It built suspense, prolonged sex for that extra stretch. Plus, it was necessary. Most women I'd been with didn't get me hard just by looking at me, nor were they dripping down their thighs simply from the prospect of a few thrusts, Big Gun or no. Now, foreplay was something I only did if I felt like shoving a tit in my mouth, squeezing a girl's ass, sampling the taste of her pussy. When it came down to it, these girls all had me on a hair trigger, and that Abbie's pussy would be gushing wet by the time I shoved my dick in her was something I took for granted. These girls' pussies drooled for me like a bunch of fat kids at the fried oreo booth at the county fair.

"Fuck, I love the way you stare at my tits while you fuck me," she murmured elatedly as I did just that. They were mesmerizing, bobbling around in the confines of her bra. I could take it off, but for now, it was amusing watching their struggle for freedom. It was a game, waiting to see which would burst free first. "Cause that's what girls like Taylor and me are to you, right, Mr. Canon? Tits and ass. Sex objects. We're supposed to let you ogle our bodies, be your little fantasy sluts."

True to her proposed scenario, she was keeping her voice down, as if afraid that her parents might discover us. I followed suit. It was easy for me to pretend, really. Simply because they'd been dosed with Serenex didn't make fucking their youngest offspring two rooms away from them feel any less dangerous. "You know, thank god your sister has a penchant for sarcasm. If, back on that day you first got dosed, she'd gone 'you're a pig and we hate you,' I'd have really missed the chance to fuck you."

"Thank god my sister had a crush on the hottest teacher with the biggest fattest dick in school," she panted.

"Not so much a crush as threw a tantrum over her chapstick on the wrong day," I amended, helping myself to a hard squeeze of her tit. It might be rigging the game in favor of Lefty, but I couldn't resist.

"Yeah, sure, she totally wasn't into you before that." Her eye roll transitioned into hard squints of arousal as I pressed my handful out from its cup and sucked her nipple into my mouth. First place ribbon for Lefty.

"Your sister made my life a living hell before that," I managed after some time. Sucking on tits like these really never got tiresome. God, I'd missed them. Maybe I ought to have Tabitha get hers done after all. She wouldn't hesitate if I gave her the nod.

"Duh. Fuck, C-dawg, you never had a bad girl flirt with you bef-" She must have heard something I didn't, because suddenly she froze, her body rigid with tension. It took me right back to when Horen had interrupted us in Isa's office on Monday. "Shhh," she whispered.

"Wait, flirting with me? What do you-"

She clamped a hand over my mouth and shushed me again, this time soundlessly. Was this part of her little don't-get-caught fantasy game? When she was satisfied I wasn't going to reply, Abbie removed her hand from my mouth, but pulled my head down until she could whisper right in my ear.

"She's home."

"Taylor?" I mouthed.

She nodded. "Her bedroom door squeaks."

So that was what she'd heard. "OK, and...? Not like she doesn't know we have sex." I kept it to that faint whisper, though.

Abbie shook her head. I stared, entranced, at the accompanying jiggling of those colossal tits of hers. "If she hears you in here, she'll go berserk. She'll ruin the fantasy."

"Berserk? Why?"

Somehow, Abbie's apathetic reaction to my news today had made me forget the obvious answer. I'd called the cops on her, gotten her thrown out of school a week before graduation, and ghosted her all the while. And if Taylor even suspected the situation with Detective Shipman...

"Because she hates your ass," she summarized succinctly. Then, as if to remind me we were still mid-coitus, she flexed her pussy around my cock. Yet another trick I needed Tabitha to study up on.

"Hates? What happened to the crush?"

"Died on contact with those riot cuffs, babe." She copped a squeeze on my ass, then, her smile returning faintly. "But keep going. Just... fuck me quiet-like, OK? She can't know about this."

My hips pulled back, automatically accepting the invitation until I paused, considering. "Aren't you the boss of her? We could just have her stand and watch us, right?"

"Yeah, well... she ain't always the best employee," she murmured. "Trust me."

"If you say so..." Sure seemed like it had been working well so far. She'd had Taylor marching in lockstep with her since day one.

She grasped my ear lobe between her teeth and pulled me down close against her body. "Now fuck me, OK? I still need it. Bad." She did her best to wrap a pair of short, thick legs around my waist, holding me inside her. "But shhh."

I wasn't about to deny the poor girl her request. Myself, it had been months since I'd last gone six whole days without sex. It wasn't easy, controlling our breathing, trying to thrust enough to create some of that slick, wet friction while not prompting the springs in her mattress to give us away. It was working though. Her fingernails sunk into my back as I struck a rhythm in which I could glide against her clit with each little mini-stroke.

"Abbie, you up?"

Taylor's voice, right outside the door. Instinctively, I pivoted, giving her voice the least obstructed path I could. As someone who routinely caught students whispering in class, I knew full well how those little details stood out to the ears.

"Yeah, I'm just picking out an outfit. Gimme like ten, K?"

"Nobody gives two fucks what you wear, little miss T&A, Jesus. Hurry the fuck up and get your ass out here before we leave without you. Justin and LaTara and Josh and Aiden are waiting in the car already."

"I'll get there faster if you quit yelling at me, bitch," retorted Abbie. Not sharing her dread of the woman in the hall, I gave her exposed nipple a hard twist right as she was talking. She weathered it well.

"Are you alone in there?" Or so I'd thought.

"No, I brought over a few friends to help me get dressed."

The handle twisted, but evidently it had been locked already when I closed it, because it didn't budge. "Open the door, Abbie."

I picked up the pace, pounding her buttery cunt as fast as the physics of stealth would let me.

"I'm half-naked, Tay, hold the fuck on!" Then, to me, in a whisper, "Don't stop. Oh shit don't stop. Don't fuckingever stop."

There was a brief pause, but evidently Taylor wasn't giving up. "Open the mother fucking door, Abbie. Right the fuck now."

Man, as rough as it had been teaching Taylor Stern, I suddenly imagined what it must have been like growing up as her little sister, and a stepsister at that. I could see Abbie was getting close to her long-awaited orgasm. She really must have been craving some attention. I bent to her ear, urging her on as I pistoned in and out of her. The springs expressed their yearning to betray my presence.

"Come for me, Abbie. Come right now. Come, you big-titted thicc-ass slutty fantasy sex object."

Sometimes, permission was all it took.

Abbie grabbed her pillow and threw it over her face to muffle the minute squeal she failed to suppress. Then Taylor's hand slapped the door open-palmed. "I'm not leaving until you open the goddamn door, bitch!"

The girl on the bed took mere seconds to regain her wits, suddenly pushing me off of her. Before I knew what was happening, I'd been shoved into her closet, the door slid swiftly but silently closed before my eyes. Then I heard the door open.

"Oh gross, your fucking tit's out!" groused Taylor.

"You were the one who just had to see me. Happy, you dumb bitch?"

There was a pause. "It reeks of fucking sex in here. Were you..."

"It's none of your fucking business what I dot dot dot. Now shut your fucking hole, go to your room, and fucking wait like a good little twat muffin, K? That's a goddamn order from your fuckingboss, understand?"

Another pause. "I... understand."

"So, what, you wanna take a picture, or can you piss off and let me get some fucking clothes on?"

"Yeah. Sure. Just don't take too long. Please."

The door shut. Abbie opened the closet a moment later. "Sorry," she mouthed, her eyes settling immediately on my conspicuously still-twitching cock. She continued in a whisper. "You didn't finish! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"It's fine," I assured her. "Taylor's in a mood, all right. You go do whatever you're gonna do. I'll give you a head start, then show myself out behind you. Guess your parents won't care."

"No way - totally not cool if I leave you hanging, C!"

"You think I can't find someone to take care of that? Remember who you're talking to." I pulled her in, squeezed her ample buttocks, then patted her away. "Go on. Don't sweat it. I had fun, OK? Good fantasy."

Abbie plainly didn't like it, but boss or no boss, Taylor's wrath wasn't something she felt like braving if she was being offered an out. She grabbed a pair of shorts and a halter top and threw them on, pausing only to pull my face between her tits and slap me around a bit once her bra was off. With a last giggle, she blew me a kiss and hurried out the door.