Teaching Her Nephew

Story Info
An anthro virgin stallion is taught pleasure by his aunt...
2k words
16.9k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Ash grunted, twisting lightly in bed, though he didn't want to move too much, knowing that he was not alone in the house. Even though he was an adult, his mother had asked his aunt to make sure he was all okay while she was off with work, though he was due to start at university soon. It was funny how much she worried, but he appreciated her caring, not particularly liking to be in a big, empty house on his own either.

But he had needs and wanted to spend them too, his black coat like that of his mother, dipped in ink. His paw closed around his shaft, the thick girth, though he was still on the small side, equines maturing a little more slowly. It was the same for others, which they'd talked a little too openly about what was between their legs, even though it could be considered a point of pride to be the largest in all ways.

He didn't care, no. Ash knew that it was just how his body was, and it was not as if anyone else had seen the virgin stallion before either. That left him free to grunt softly, pressing his nose between the pillows, lust rising, aching through him, the pit of his belly churning.

"Huff..."

He couldn't hold back for much longer.

What he did not know, however, was that his aunt was not that far away from him. Pearl walked lightly on small, dainty hooves as she made her way down the hallway in the dark, the shade of the night hiding her brown coat, though her mane and tail offered a fluttering of movement in the lighter, softer glow of brown they boasted. She was light on her hooves, but her body was thick and mature, her large breasts pulling at the front of her plain cotton dressing gown, though it was not long enough to come past her upper thighs.

She shouldn't have stopped but she heard the shift, the flow of bedsheets over one another. The mattress squeaked and her eyes drifted to the bedroom where the door was cracked, the bedside lamp alit, enough so that she could see the stallion in the bed.

Pearl swallowed hard, but she could not help her nostrils from fluttering, sucking in light breath after breath, scenting his ned. That was one of the issues with being an anthro of the equine type, considering that they had such a stronger sense of smell. Not much got by them.

She didn't have to do what she did, but, oh... Some things were not to be resisted. Before her mind caught up with what her body was doing, she slipped into the bedroom while her nephew's head was turned, though he would soon enough find out what she was up to. It took no time at all for her to loosen the belt of the dressing gown, allowing it to flow back, revealing her brown fur, breasts drawing the eye, easing down beside the bed. His needy grunt caught her ear and Pearl sealed away a groan of her own.

It was time to show her nephew just how he may better enjoy himself.

The mattress squeaked and Ash turned around with wide eyes, a white rim around them, his aunt suddenly in bed with him. Yet she slipped under the covers with the stallion as if it was the most natural thing in the world for her, nuzzling up to him, her paws gentle, soothing, stroking the light muscle of his arms.

"It's okay, darling, don't you worry," she nickered softly, drawing him in against her chest as he blushed furiously, muttering something about being sorry, not knowing she was there. "You're just doing what any young stud does. But I can help, I'm not your mother... With me, it's all okay, if you want that."

She left it open to him, but it was hard for him to say or do anything otherwise as he whimpered against her, lips moving, playing with the arch of her neck. Pearl softly pushed the covers back, as if she was trying to move so slowly that she didn't scare him, revealing his smaller but hard prick, the sheath pulled taut around the base.

"These will grow in time, doll," she murmured, running her fingers along his thigh. "Each time you cum in your youth, these will swell. Ah, maybe that's an old mare's tale, you know, but it's true that you still have growing to do, sweet Ash."

She laid back, a cheeky glint in her eye, licking her lips, the dim light of the lamp all they needed.

"Try something different..." She breathed, running her paws down her body, showing him the curves of her breasts, how wide and feminine her hips were. "You don't just have to use your paw, you know..."

Ash blushed furiously but did as she said as if disobeying her suggestion was not even an option. He wanted to, even if he was more than a little confused about everything going on, his fingers playing down his hard length, finding the medial ring, his aunt coaxing and encouraging him on.

"You're doing so well... You don't have to worry about anything, nothing we do here goes any further. But it's all alright, I promise you, doll, it's all alright."

Her tone soothed him, a soft nicker rising from his lips, ears flicking, twitching, whimpering softly. She guided him up, onto all fours, though he had never considered such a position, opening his eyes to new doors of pleasure, his shaft sliding between the pillows. Ash grunted thickly in the back of his throat, thrusting and grinding, his paw landing on the bedroom wall for leverage. He had to brace even as his aunt slipped her paw between her legs, showing him what pleased her too, their eyes fixed on each other's bodies.

Mutual masturbation. It came with a nuance and a quiver that meant so much more as he rumbled a groan, not using his paws, thrusting and thrusting, his eyes fixed on her breasts. With every breath and shift of her weigh they moved and trembled, though a part of Ash too thought that he should not stare, that it was not polite.

Politeness, however, was lost as he started, whinnying sharply, unable to help himself. His nuts ached and churned and the orgasm that he had not been ready for in the slightest spilt forth, painting the space between the pillows with ropes of seed. It did not spurt all that far, soaking into the sheets and, he would later find, the mattress below too, but that was not something to be considered.

No, all they needed to think about was the ripple of their muscles and flesh as they groaned, Pearl enjoying the show, the older mare crooning her enjoyment, guiding him.

"Let it come, darling, there's never any need to hold back, oh no... No, your stamina will come too... But you already have plenty of that, don't you?"

Ash shivered, but had to pull out, the tip of his cock flared, the pillows damp with his cream, even if he remained hard. There didn't seem to be any normal softening of his shaft, which he could only put down to his aunt's influence, the older mare pressing in close and warm, soothing him. Her breasts teased down against his arm as she drew him in, though he whimpered, head spinning, the tip of his cock glistening with cum still.

"What a lovely stud you're going to be for a fine filly one day... Cum again for me. Here..."

She had to show him that time, her paw boldly closing around the base of his shaft where he was a little thicker, showing him how a long, smooth pump of the paw could feel better. Ash's head fell back even as Pearl leaned in, nuzzling his neck, kissing and lipping and even brushing with her teeth.

He took over, her words guiding him in pumping his paws up and down, swapping from one to the other, trying different pressures. Her fingers pressed down over his to help him adjust, if only a little, tiny increments changing the course of the whole experience for him. He laid back as he worked his cock over, his aunt so close that he could feel her breath tickling the tip of his shaft, everything heightened for the sake of his cum lingering right there.

Ash trembled. It was too much, all so much, sensations that he had never considered before coming into play in sex trembling through him. His tail clamped down, flicking, swishing, his body not knowing at all what it needed to do, not even in a moment like that. But it was not for him to worry about, not with Pearl to guide him, the older mare squeezing her breasts around his cock, while he lay there, showing him how good the touch of another could feel too.

Her breasts were so soft, so full, so exquisite, that it would have taken a far more experienced stallion than him to hold back. He could only hump up clumsily, even if that was a more unusual way of masturbating than he would have considered with a partner. There was more to playing with a partner, clearly, than straight penetration, though he wanted it all, experience lurking, something that, suddenly, he wanted to press on into, to snatch up and take for his own.

"Cum for me, love," Pearl whispered huskily, her fingers around her breasts, pressing them around his shaft even as her hips rolled back. "I want to see this, every bit of this..."

It could not be so easy and yet it had to be too as he thrust and ground, hooves trying to dig down into the bed. There was little purchase for his hooves there, even as he tried, the mattress creaking and squeaking, sheets tangling, though there was no need at all for everything to be smooth and primed. That was not in the nature of one's first time, after all, not how things were meant to be, clumsy experimentation the name of the game with his aunt, one who would look after him, not mock him, help him do what he needed.

It was her tongue lashing out softly over the top of his cock that drew him to his peak, however, shuddering and trying to thrust even as she controlled the movements. It was a tease and a play like no other, but he could not hold back the lure of orgasm even then, lips parting without any sound coming out.

All he could do was hunch forward as if he was doing a crunch, abs tense and contracted, tail trying to lash under his body where he was sitting on it. But it was no good, no use at all, Pearl drawing her head back to allow the randy young stallion to spend a load of seed over her tits, the fat, soft mounds begging attention. His fingers twitched as if they ached to reach for her, though he didn't know if he dared.

Maybe more would come at another time though. Maybe times would change, a teaching relationship developing between them, though they did not know. His cream dripped down her tits, a smaller load the second time around, but he was sure, like Pearl had said, that things would change in time. Such was the way for all young stallions, all just like him, and he had to trust her when she said that he would be a fine stud.

"Such a fine stud, a good, strong stud for a mare. You don't need a filly when you're virile and lusty, do you, Ash?"

He nickered, shyly shaking his head, shrinking back, a pillow hugged to his chest. His cock still ached and twitched, half-hard and wanting more.

No. No, he only wanted a mare.

A mare, one day, who was just like Pearl.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

What Mothers Are For Pt. 01 Danny's mom helps him relieve his stress.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Mom-Son": A Love Story A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories